Making the Perfect Husband - Step 07

Story Info
Toy convinces his Mistress to take more control.
2.4k words
4.25
8.7k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 7 -- I Allow Myself to be Convinced

The next few days were a whirlwind of activity by my loving husband. He was determined to find a solution. The specter of our marriage being over was strong. I even contacted a divorce lawyer and made sure I "accidentally" left her card where he would see it.

I left for my trip with the girls confident that when I came back, he would have a proposal I could work with. I already had control of his sexual releases, but other than that much of our marriage was still a shared enterprise. Our finances and house were in both our names, we made plans like trips as a couple, and his social activities (other than on Toy weekends) were open to him.

I was determined to control all that. I wanted every aspect of his life under my control, and I wanted him to ask me to take that control. I wanted him to embrace what was coming, no matter what I did to him, and I wanted to know there was no way he would ever escape.

When I got back late Sunday night, I could tell he wanted to give me his plan right then, but I had other ideas. I collared him and tied him to the bed, so we could go through our Sunday ritual, with me asking him about how he was doing. I wanted to get a sense of how he was really doing, if he was ready to commit to being mine, or if I needed to draw it out longer to give him more time to become accustomed to the idea of being fully under my authority. I had come too far to rush now.

He had spent all weekend at home - researching, thinking, missing me. He admitted that he had found the lawyer's card and had researched her -- I had picked out a very good lawyer and he knew it. I asked if he had found a lawyer, and he just looked sick. At that point I am not ashamed to admit that we both broke down crying and telling each other how much we loved each other. Through it all I never doubted my love for him, or his for me. I think that is what made all this possible.

Eventually our talking wound down and I released him. I reached for his thick leather collar, to remove it, and he asked if maybe he could just wear it to bed tonight.

"Of course, honey. We should both take tomorrow off from work, and we can use the time to discuss where we go from here. I have already called my boss; she was very understanding of my family emergency."

Then I handed him the phone and watched while he called in, it never occurred to him to deviate from my lead.

In the morning, after breakfast that he served to me in bed, naked except for his cage, we decided to discuss things. He naturally seemed to fall into his weekend routine. I informed him that we would discuss it as if it was a Sunday evening debriefing, and so before he knew it, he was tied up in bed, with his cage off so I could have easy access to his penis.

He was already at attention, but I gently stroked it and asked my soon-to-be-slave what he had come up with.

He described all the features of a Female Led Relationship and laid out how most of it we already were following. That with just a few changes we could be a full-time FLR relationship. It is obvious that what he really wanted, what he hoped by that, is that sex for him would not be just on weekends anymore.

I insisted we step through the details. As he had said I already controlled the sex, but there were other parts to our marriage.

"What about vacations, travel, the time during the week you spend with friends? Would you really be OK being under my authority, deferring to me regarding all those decisions? We would talk it through of course, but it sounds like what you are asking for would be me as the final authority over those things? Is that right?"

"Yes. I know it is asking a lot, but I thought about it, and I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't like, so it wouldn't be a big change anyway."

"What about big life decisions, if I wanted to move to a different state for a job or something. You would really be OK being at my mercy for those sorts of decisions?"

"I don't care where I live, I love you and can't live without you."

I kept expecting him to decide that three weeks -- at this point only two more weeks -- of being in the cage without release would be better than ceding all authority over to me. But somewhere along the way that option had vanished. For him it was to surrender to me or lose me. I certainly wasn't going to point out the third option to him.

"How about our finances? You would be OK with everything being in my name? You wouldn't mind if I gave you an allowance each week, and that is all you had to spend? For anything more, you would have to ask me?"

"Like I said, I love you and I trust you. I don't really care much about money and stuff anyway."

"And the chores around the house? You do them now during our weekends, but we wouldn't be sharing them any more during the week? I just want to make sure you know what with this power you would be putty in my hands," and with a silly grin that meant he would know I wasn't being serious, "I could even have you get a tattoo of my name on your body and you would have to do it."

Smiling at my jest, while I continued stroking his fully erect penis, he replied "but what name would I put, Miss Ann or Jessica?"

"I was thinking about that. I think in private, if this is what is going to happen, I think you should address me as Mistress Jessica. In public you can call me Ma'am or Jessica, but I don't think Jess would be appropriate. What would you like to be called?"

"I ... I don't know. Can't you just call me Jack, Mistress Jessica?"

"I am not your Mistress yet silly. And Jack, Jack is the equal that I married. I love Jack, but I think maybe that we have moved past you being Jack. If you want, I can call you that in public though, but we need something for private."

"I am used to Toy; you can keep calling me that. I kind of like it."

We walked through all the various aspects of it, and while he wanted to rush, I took my time and asked about everything. The whole time I was gently stroking him in the thighs and neck, face, chest, and penis. He was so aroused I don't know how he was focusing on anything, but then I would ask a specific question and insist on a clear answer, pinching his nipple nice and hard if I had to, so clearly knew what he was committing to.

The whole process took all morning. In the end he wrote everything out on the computer, we both read through it, and he signed it. Then he handed it to me.

It was everything we talked about, but I decided there was one more thing I wanted. Just one more thing, for now.

"Honey, I heard something about maintenance spanking. I have noticed that for days after a spanking you behave wonderfully. I know you agree to discipline as I see fit, when you disappoint me, but I think it would be good for our relationship if you agreed to regular maintenance spankings as a reminder."

"I don't understand."

"It wouldn't mean you had done anything wrong. It would just be a reminder. From what I read a habit like that means less spanking in the long run, less misbehaving. I was thinking once a week and hopefully that will work wonders and we won't have to go more often."

He had the oddest expression, but he agreed and added the amendment to it. And again, he handed it to me to sign.

"Are you sure you want this? Once we both agree to this we are committed. How do I know that you are sure that this is what you want?"

As I hoped he began begging me. I don't think he had slept much the night before and after hours of being relentlessly teased and all that writing he was exhausted. I had won. I let him beg for a good ten minutes, and then I released him from the cuffs. He dropped to the floor and began kissing my feet, all the while begging me, his penis at attention.

Eventually I gave in to his insistence and I signed it. And then I grabbed his face and I lifted my skirt. He knew what to do and began pleasuring me that instant. As soon as he was done, I locked his cage onto his, or should I say my penis.

Jack's Journal -- Seventh Excerpt

It felt just as bad as it had during the dark days of our marriage. It was after we discovered her medical issues that prevented her from having a child. The news put us both in a bad place, and things happened that I am not proud of. Put plainly, I cheated on Jess.

There is no excuse, but it was when she was completely shutting me out and my whole family went insane. Jess's family were no better, and under the pressure of the whole situation I just checked out of the marriage. Then I met Sheila, and we hooked up a couple of times. It was miserable and I was swallowed up by guilt. I broke it off with no hard feelings.

A few months later I heard about her friend Alice's new friend, Sheila. Naturally it was her. A saw her a few times after that, at one event or another, but I don't think we shared more than a dozen words between us.

While I was working on a possible way to save our relationship, I spent a great deal of time thinking about it, where we started and how it evolved. At this point I was helplessly under her spell. I even came to terms with the fact that if she rejected my plan for a Wife Led Marriage, I was willing to give in to whatever it was she wanted.

But even though I knew I was hopelessly in love with her and serving her, with being her toy, I still had questions. I wanted to know from her how it had all happened. So, when she got home on Sunday and decided we were going to have a regular session and were not going to discuss changes to our relationship I decided to ask away. I was afraid of the answers, but I wanted the truth.

"Did you purposefully turn me on, making me want to serve you, obey you, be spanked by you?"

"Of course, I did silly, but it wasn't like that. I loved you dearly then, just as I love you now. When I decided I wanted you as my sex toy, naturally I wanted it to be fun for you. I wanted both of us to enjoy what was happening. I didn't want it to be all fun for me and for you to be miserable. That would be terrible.

"Yes, I was selfish in wanting you to be mine, but I also wanted you to want to be mine. That is why we had so much sex and why I tried to make our debriefing sessions, like this one, so much fun. I love your penis and love having you tied down so I can play with you as much as I want, and I wanted to know what you were thinking and feeling.

"But I also love the fact that these sessions turn you on, help you look forward to the next weekend, and help make sure we both enjoy what is happening. I would never force you darling, but I gladly work to make sure you are having fun.

"You do enjoy these sessions, don't you? I can stop with all the stroking if you insist."

The sessions had grown to be my favorite time of the week and there was no way I wanted her to stop. I was relieved at her answers though because I could tell she was telling me the truth. She really did love me and did want to make sure I was enjoying the things we did.

In my head, before I asked the question, I was sure she was going to deny it or something, but she told me the truth. It wasn't just the spanking where she was trying to make me a better husband, it was the whole thing. I don't know if I was worth all the time and effort, but I am glad she did.

I was even more glad when she signed off on the WLM plan we came up with. I almost laughed out loud when she wanted to add in a weekly maintenance spanking clause, because I had thought about including something like that, but it seemed kind of dumb. It felt silly how much her spanking me turned me on and any excuse for more of that worked for me.

That doesn't mean I liked it when she really went after me, it still hurt. But somehow the whole process was just sexy, and I just felt so connected to her during and after a spanking.

Jessica's Note: Jack's infidelity was not news to me. I was at lunch with Sheila, Alice, and Becky and we were all listening to Sheila's tale of her brief fling with a married man. As she described the man, the circumstances, and the excuse he used to get free to meet her, I knew it was Jack. At that point I was still in the middle of my own fling. Neither of us came out of that time looking good. And clearly neither his nor my fling had anything either of us really wanted. I wasn't kidding when I said our marriage was unhappy before I started making it better.