All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 06'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah it needs to be over. She's a miserable witch and he deserves better. Good things she's gone. A smart capable man could easily get out of that cage in seconds and put all her shit on the curb, change the keys to the house. Why would he love a narcissistic psyco like her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes yes we know, you're a sad bastard who gets off on fantasising about being a loser. Do us all a favour and retreat again inside your headspace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy is so god damn stupid to be lead down this path and not see it ! And she such a bitch to do this to another human bean, especially her husband. Now to Guide him to MLR, only to Further Torture him with to be a sissy, cuckold, slave..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take the divorce and be a happy man again! This bitch is out of control.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, well written. Lighten up guys, it's a fantasy. If this theme doesn't appeal to you, go read something else.

CockedCapCockedCap6 months ago

Right about here is where she loses me. That isn't love, that's emotional abuse. I don't usually cheer for fictional couples to split since, after all, they aren't real and it's just a story. Not every protagonist has to be heroic, nor every ending a happy one, I get that, but I don't have to like her either. I'll read the rest and see what happens though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous