All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 07'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

What. The. Fuck? I wasn’t going to comment but this…this bullshit you passed off as a story isn’t about love, or marriage or even kinky sex: it’s about hating someone so much, you would destroy your own moral compass to fuck them over.

This is no longer a marriage, it’s fucking slavery and for what? Pussy? Is her coochie gold plated? She’s a cunt and any guy with half a brain would run from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well already know their Contract for WLM is Flawed ! As we know sure as he'll Jessica well be turning toy into a cuckold with all the Nasty things that go along with it. Like deep Humiliation, forced creampie eating and not just his, possible future cock sucking and anal pegging, with maybe even his Sisifycation. I guess the real word for all of this would be total SLAVE. It's just Disgusting that a person would do that to another person, Especially to someone they say they love. The other thing that was left out of the Contract was her part of taking his name off their thinks, like the house, Properties, Financial things such as checking and savings accounts, leave him in a world of hurt if she ever divorced him or even is she Died, leave him dead broke, what kind of true love is that??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How disappointing. He had the chance to enjoy some version of freedom and instead continued growing his pussy. I don't know why, but I expected there to be at least some of him fighting to retain his manhood,. But, like most of these stories, it's a one way, lopsided affair and has gotten boring. I'm out!

CockedCapCockedCap6 months ago

Three to go. I feel like this is leading up to an ugly conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous