Making the Right Choice

Story Info
Gina's choice...a new lover or the man she has always loved?
19.5k words
3.96
8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making the Right Choice

By Alex Barton

Gina

Gina Hendry was kneeling on a rubber mat pulling up weeds when the garden gate opened and she saw the smiling face of Bridgeford's vicar, the Reverend Chris Grey. A tall, handsome man, popular with his congregation and particularly popular with both the married and unmarried women in the parish, Reverend Grey waved to Gina and asked, "May I come in?"

"Of course, Vicar," Gina said, getting to her feet. "Come on in; I was just thinking about making a cup of tea. Actually you're in luck, I have a coffee and walnut cake I bought at the Church Bazaar last Sunday."

"That sounds perfect," he said and followed Gina through the door.

Gina was wearing one of her late husband's old cotton shirts, tied under her large, heavy breasts, and a pair of blue denim shorts she had hacked down from a pair of jeans. She loved that they were scandalously small, revealing much of her plump bottom and disappearing into the lips of her pussy in a clearly visible cameltoe. After closing the door Gina's eyes met those of the vicar and her cunt, barely covered by the shorts, flooded with her cream making her pussy lips luscious in preparation for being fucked.

Chris Grey bent and put his arms round Gina, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. She reached up and threaded her fingers in his hair, her breasts heaving against his chest as she fought for breath, overwhelmed by the intensity of her lust for the man whose hands were already reaching down to take hold of the cheeks of her ass, fondling their soft, plush flesh with his fingers.

They stood, their lips locked together, their tongues dueling, Gina grinding her breasts against the vicar's jacket sending thrills of arousal from her prominent nipples deep into her cunt, the length and thickness of Chris's cock pressing hard against the bulge of Gina's mons. Only seconds away from being fucked, Gina still gently disengaged herself, smiling as she saw the expression of frustrated desire on the handsome vicar's face.

"Tea, cake and then bed, Chris," she said gently. "I want your mouth between my legs, your cock in my pussy and then my ass. I want to be fucked and buggered, Chris, but not as a horny bitch but in my bed so we can take our time. Is that okay?"

"Of course, Gina," the vicar said, smiling at her ruefully. "But you can't blame a chap for being impatient when you're dressed like that..."

"What, these old rags?" she said, laughing happily at the effect her clothes had on the vicar's very obviously fully aroused prick. "Just something I threw on this morning after I'd spent an hour fucking myself silly with the biggest vibrator you ever saw. No substitute for your cock, I know, but then you weren't with me so I had to imagine what we'd be doing together when you were..."

"You're a wanton woman, you know that?" Chris Grey said, wiping a hand across his face in mock exasperation. "You tempt this poor, benighted man of God into wicked ways..."

"Such as you sucking your cum out of my anus after you've filled it to overflowing which you love to do every time you bugger me?" Gina laughed and Chris put his hands together as if praying.

"God deliver me from this sinful woman," he said, a big grin on his face.

"That is, after she's drained my balls until I can't walk," Gina finished his sentence with a soft purr and walked into the kitchen to make tea while the vicar made his way through to the living room.

*

Several weeks earlier Gina bent and picked up a handful of earth in her gloved hand and dropped it onto the lid of the coffin six feet below her. She glanced across at the Reverend Grey who had conducted her husband's funeral service and nodded, indicating her thanks and that she intended to leave. He smiled and nodded in return, letting his eyes drop to her deep cleavage exposed by the low-cut top she was wearing.

She had chosen the top to be deliberately inappropriate for the funeral as was her tight, too-short skirt that finished only just below the plump rondures of her buttocks and highlighted her long, shapely legs. As far as Gina was concerned, wearing a black hat and dark glasses to Roger's funeral was as much mourning as she intended to do.

The wake was almost as uncomfortable as the funeral. Held in the Lounge Bar of the Bridgeford Arms, Gina heard the thrum of conversation before she entered, took off her hat and waved to her youngest son James who promptly walked across and handed her a drink. James had agreed to escort his mother round the room, helping her find diplomatic ways to respond to the platitudes she had to endure while they both fortified themselves with blindingly strong vodka-martinis.

Gina's husband Roger, father of James and his older brother Hugh who was still in southern Spain where he and James owned and managed upmarket holiday properties, had died from a heart attack while engaged in athletic intercourse with his secretary in a hotel just around the corner from his office in central London. Gina knew her husband had a voracious sexual appetite when she married him but, perhaps naïvely, she thought she would be able to keep him satisfied.

When it became clear no one woman ever could, she made a bargain with him that he would keep her in the style to which she had become accustomed, take an active interest in raising their two sons, and be as discreet in his affaires as possible. The only problem was that discretion had been blown to hell when Roger's death made the late edition of the London evening newspaper so everyone in the village knew exactly what had happened.

Excusing herself to freshen her makeup in the ladies, Gina's heart sank when she emerged to see Jack Carson, Roger's frequent golfing partner, standing in the corridor waiting for her.

"Hello Jack," Gina said, reaching for the drink she had left balanced on a radiator outside the toilet. She wondered if Jack would make a sarcastic remark about Roger's philandering; Gina assumed he knew about all of Roger's many conquests because the two men compared notes in the bar at the golf club. She felt a deep bitterness that Jack probably knew every detail of Roger's extramarital intercourse with his secretary where she had known nothing.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, Gina," Jack said. "Not so much for Roger's passing because we were never really close, but for the embarrassment you must be feeling."

Gina was about to thank him when Jack suddenly put his hand up on the wall next to her head which allowed him to both lean in close and effectively hold her in place.

"Why ever did you stay with that sleazeball, Gina?" he asked in a quiet voice. "You've always been worth so much more. You're a beautiful, desirable woman and all you had to do was give me a word or sign of encouragement and I'd have satisfied your every need."

"And how would you have done that, Jack?" Gina said, lifting her face toward his. "Made sure you were walking your dog past my house just as Roger left for work? Rung and pretended it was a wrong number if Roger answered the phone? Aren't we a bit old for clandestine assignations?"

"Gina, you can't tell me there aren't times when a sexually frustrated woman longs for a good hard fuck," Jack murmured, leaning close to kiss her which she avoided by deliberately turning away.

"Cheeky bastard," Gina said, smiling only to be polite. "How do you know I wasn't getting it somewhere else like Roger was, twice a day and three times on Sundays?"

"He'd have told me," Roger purred. "He told me every detail of what he did to whom and in which hole..."

Gina grimaced with distaste and said, "Excuse me, I need my drink," and Jack let his arm drop so she could reach across. She could tell he was about to lean toward her again when her son's voice made both Gina and Jack turn toward him.

"You alright, Mum?" James asked, walking toward Jack purposefully. Jack moved back, pulling the lapels of his jacket together in a protective gesture. Gina saw an expression of fear cross his face and thought, 'Good. Serves him right, the slimy bastard'.

"Of course, darling," she said and moved across to James, slipping her arm through his. "But I definitely need another vodka-martini." She turned her back on Jack who disappeared into the men's restroom. As she followed her son she stretched up and whispered in his ear, "Thank god the cavalry arrived."

"Just in time by the looks of things," James said, a set expression on his face.

"Oh Jack's harmless," Gina said to reassure him. "A lecher, yes, but nothing I can't handle. Now let's mingle and then say our goodbyes. I've had enough of pretending to be sorry your father's passed away."

"Yes," James said and nodded his head. Gina knew both he and Hugh had been no fonder of their father than she was. "Me too."

*

After the funeral, Gina decided she was not up to cooking and ordered a meal to be home-delivered. James opened the fridge and took out a bottle of white wine and they drank it together, Gina listening with interest to how her two sons were getting on in Spain.

"Mum, why don't you think seriously about selling this place and coming out to live with us?" James said, walking through to the living room after they'd eaten and sitting on the sofa opposite his mother.

"But I like living here," Gina said. "Particularly now I have all the room I could ever need. I'm going to fill the study with my books, set up my computer on the desk your father only ever used for show, give his clothes away to charity and make every room brighter and airier. It's my home now, not ours, and that's perfect."

James laughed. "Yes, I can tell you've already started. All those girly bath crystal bottles in the bathroom and not a can of shaving foam in sight."

Gina smiled to herself and thought, except when I want to shave my pussy and asshole, but she didn't comment aloud to her son.

James smiled and added, "Well, Hugh gave me strict instructions to tell you that if you should ever want to sell this place and come to the Costa del Sol you could have a whole wing of our villa all to yourself, god knows it's big enough, and we actually have a job we'd like you to do for us so you would never be bored, wondering what to do all day..."

Gina's interest was piqued as she could tell from James's expression he knew it would be. "Tell me more in a moment," she said, pouring the last of the wine into both their glasses and then walking through to the kitchen to drop the bottle in the bin and fill the coffeepot.

She returned and noticed just how handsome her son was with his bronzed face and sun-bleached blond hair. He still looked as if he never needed to shave, he had the soft smooth skin he'd had ever since he was a baby which Gina was surprised to realize didn't seem all that long ago.

"You'd be an escort," James announced, his face expressionless.

"WHAT?" Gina cried, knowing he couldn't possibly mean what it sounded like.

James burst out laughing.

"Hugh and I receive invitations to functions organized by the regional and national Spanish government. We have guests who invite us to parties and dinners, and we have suppliers who want to wine and dine us in the hope we'll stock their products in our properties. There's one of these social events happening almost every night.

"We usually go alone or invite one of the female managers to accompany us but they aren't that keen on giving up their leisure and family time and the last thing we want to do is stand around making small talk with our staff about the company's current and projected sales figures and who wants to sleep with whom."

"Hold that thought for a moment, darling," Gina said, and went to fetch the coffee, pouring cups for herself and James.

James continued, "We would be thrilled, absolutely delighted, if you'd come to Spain and take over the social side of our lives, accompanying us whenever necessary. You would be wined and dined in fabulous style, have the days to yourself and have a very generous expense account for hairdressers and beauticians, designer dresses, whatever you needed as part of your rôle in being the sophisticated image of our company.

"Hugh and I both look good in our tuxedos but we're businessmen, Mum, and chitchatting about local politics, where we're going to holiday this year and who breeds the best polo ponies bores us both to tears... Please say you'll at least consider it?"

Gina laughed. "Goodness me," she said. "I can't imagine a bigger contrast to my current lifestyle. All I have to worry about at the moment is whether there's greenfly on the roses and do I have time to bake a fruitcake for the upcoming meeting of the Women's Institute."

"Mum, when you say things like that I worry," James said and she saw he wasn't joking. "Neither Hugh nor I want you to settle for a lifestyle where the biggest excitement is some TV celebrity being invited to open the annual village Fête. We understand you need to take time to decide what you want to do with your life now Dad has gone but you're young and desirable and there are a great many rich bachelors in Malaga who would be only too happy to wine and dine a beautiful Englishwoman, especially if there is a chance she might find love with one of them..."

"James Hendry you are a silver-tongued charmer," Gina said, laughing. "Tell your brother I shall give it thoughtful consideration but I need time to get used to not having to care about the wellbeing and affairs of another person and I mean affairs quite literally, as you know all too well.

"With your father's passing I can do what I want, live how I want, go where I want. Your father was well-insured and the house is paid for so I have no concerns about the future. If accepting your offer to join you and Hugh in Spain is part of that future then that will be wonderful, but it isn't right now. Is that alright, darling?" Gina added the darling and smiled at her son to show how much she appreciated his kind and generous offer.

James laughed and said, "Alright, it's a deal," and Gina quietly heaved a sigh of relief. There was someone she was enjoying spending time with right here in the village and she was looking forward to him taking care of her every need with his extremely large cock just as soon as her son returned to Spain and she settled back into cozy domesticity after the brief excitement that was Roger's passing.

*

"Oh god, oh fuck!" Gina squealed; thankful the bedroom window was closed because the neighbors would know immediately the vicar was doing a great deal more than ministering to her immortal soul at that moment.

A former England international rugby player and immensely strong, a naked Chris had his hands cupping Gina's equally naked plump ass, holding her up bodily so he could flex his hips and drive his cock repeatedly into the depths of her cunt as she straddled him, bracing herself with her hands on his shoulders.

Her breasts bouncing on her chest, her mouth open as she fought for breath, her cream squirting from her pussy, Gina felt like a ragdoll she was so totally under the control of the man fucking her. She was powerless to do more than climax every few minutes which was why she suddenly cried out as another huge orgasm made her almost faint with pleasure in response to Chris's repeated thrusts hard and deep into her sopping cunt.

Suddenly, not having climaxed himself, Chris lifted Gina's body up far enough to allow his cock to slide free from the clasp of her cuntlips and it jutted out between her legs, a thick rope of slippery sperm dripping from the throbbing purple tip.

"Put it in your ass for me, Gina," Chris urged. "I need to fuck your asshole..."

Gina looked at him nervously. He fucked her ass every time they went to bed together and she had never yet managed to take his formidable weapon into her back passage easily. The good reverend's cock was just so big and yet he was addicted to buggery: Gina couldn't help wondering how his pretty little wife managed when he fucked her bottom which Chris had told her he did on a daily basis.

Reluctant to deny her lover what he so desperately wanted from her, Gina waited for him to fully support her weight while she reached down and took his cock in her hand, positioning the swollen head against her anus. She was vain about her plump, curvy bum and worried when Chris's cock stretched her anal sphincter to capacity, always hugely relieved afterwards when her pretty pink rosehole returned to normal, albeit overflowing with the mass of sperm Gina knew he would soon spurt into her bowels.

"Oh god, Chris," Gina squealed, as the vicar's cock slid deep into her asshole and he began to bugger her. She could tell from the rapid beating of Chris's heart, the gulps of air he took as he rammed his cock repeatedly into the tight heat of her rectum, that he was close to orgasm. She raised herself so she could feed him her breasts, loving the way he suckled the huge globes then burying his face in their soft, enveloping weight, knowing she was only moments away from climaxing. Chris had long ago introduced Gina to the ecstasy of a rectal orgasm and she could feel waves of pleasure radiating through her whole body from her asshole impaled on his pistoning prick.

"Chris, wait!" she urged and he released her, a smile of delight on his face as he guessed what she wanted to do.

Gina lifted herself off his cock but this time she knelt between his legs so she could enclose his upright pole with her huge breasts, pressing them together so only the tip was visible which she sucked between her open lips. Slick with lube, his prick tasted and smelled of the inside of her ass which made Gina's cunt spasm once more, the act of fellating the vicar ass-to-mouth so erotic she climaxed with shudders of delight, her cream squirting from her cunt and drenching the carpet.

Chris cried out with pleasure and thrust his hips forward so Gina's mouth was suddenly inundated with thick, salty cum, so much she had to swallow again and again, taking immense pleasure from feeling the creamy mass slide down her throat to fill her stomach. Chris's cum was delicious and Gina always helped herself to as much as she could whenever they had sex.

At last the gushes of the vicar's creamy sperm slowed and his orgasm ebbed, leaving his legs trembling, his chest heaving, his cock still embraced by the soft pillows of Gina's breasts. She loved having him there and slowly lifted her mouth off his cock having taken care to suck out the last drops of his cum.

"Goodness, vicar" she purred. "You've certainly brought spiritual comfort to this member of your flock..."

Hugh

Hugh Hendry finished showering and turned off the water. It was so hot in the Spanish sun he never needed a towel but he reached for one anyway and ran it across his chest and down over his cock and pendulous balls. They felt full and he considered masturbating but something caught his eye out of the bedroom window and he walked across so he could see what was happening by the side of the pool below.

His brother James was standing naked in front of one of his glamorous conquests, the wife of the owner of the local riding school where James had attended a presentation shortly after returning to Spain from attending his father's funeral.

When his group broke for coffee James wandered round the grounds, needing to be assured the horses were kept in optimum conditions. As he walked into the stables he saw a woman wearing skintight riding britches standing in a stall next to that of a magnificent black stallion. Her white silk blouse was undone so she could suckle her naked breasts at the same time as she stroked her fingers back and forth between the prominent lips of her pussy, the scent of her aroused cunt obviously reaching the sensitive nose of the stallion which responded like all aroused males, the sight of which in turn highly aroused the woman.