Making the Right Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I couldn't possibly!" Gina cried out in surprise. "I haven't driven on the right-hand side of the road for years. You can't put me in one of these things, I'd crash through the guard rail and be down a mountain in moments...!"

"Alright, I'll do you a deal. The car is yours because James and I want you to have something special to celebrate the new direction your life is taking. But nobody will expect you to drive it until you've got used to handling it and driving in Spain. Yes?"

Gina laughed. "Thank you. And a huge thank you to you and James for your generosity. I won't ask if you're sure you can afford it..."

Hugh laughed because he knew that was precisely what she was asking.

"Yes, mother darling, we can. Honestly. Our business is doing amazingly well, as you'll soon find out for yourself."

And he glanced sideways at her, supposedly so their eyes could meet and she could see how happy he was that she had finally arrived but also to feed his senses with a glimpse of the fullness of her breasts, filling the lacy bra that barely contained their weight. Hugh's cock throbbed in renewed arousal and he wondered if he could excuse himself for a few moments when they arrived at the villa so he could empty his balls in a blessed release that would enable him to be close to his mother without wanting, desperately, to spend every waking moment fucking her mouth, pussy and ass.

*

James was lying on a sun lounger by the pool when Hugh and his mother arrived at the villa and Hugh was surprised to see Juanita lying topless on a lounger next to him. Not for the first time Hugh realized that the Spanish woman's breasts were almost as big as his mother's which might explain something in his brother's passion for suckling Juanita's nipples while he was fucking her.

After James had give his mother a hug every bit as affectionate as his brother's, Hugh introduced Gina to Juanita, realizing immediately from the way the Spanish woman's eyes swept hungrily over his mother's body that she was sexually attracted to Gina, something his mother could not have failed to notice. Hugh smiled to himself: he would have to start his seduction of his mother very soon or Juanita might make her realize just what she had been missing all these years.

Hugh led the way inside and showed Gina round the wing of the house he and James had furnished in the way they hoped she would like while James and Juanita went to make a pitcher of Pimm's to drink in long glasses full of slices of fruit. Hugh decided to steer clear of the kitchen while he was showing his mother round, knowing there was every chance the beautiful Spanish woman would be on her knees sucking his brother's cock or bent over the kitchen table, James's prick thrust into her slick, wet pussy to the hilt. James had admitted he found it increasingly difficult not to spend the entire time Juanita visited with his cock buried in her always-welcoming openings.

"It's beautiful, darling, simply beautiful," Gina said, walking out onto the balcony of her bedroom and taking in the glorious view of the Costa del Sol. "So completely different from my little bungalow in Bridgeford."

"By different you mean better, Mum?" Hugh said, concern in his voice.

Gina walked across to him and put her arms round his waist, resting her head against his chest.

"Absolutely, darling. If it wasn't I wouldn't be here."

She moved back so her eyes could meet his. "You and James have been so kind, so loving to have done this for me," she said. "I don't know how I can ever repay you. It's a fresh start, away from the gossip and the memories. I can begin to really enjoy life and everything it has to offer."

"Yes, Mum, you can," Hugh said and he took an enormous risk. He leaned forward and kissed his mother softly on the lips.

Her eyes widened but she still smiled at him. "That felt nice," she said. "My big, manly son who smells wonderful and looks so gorgeous with his tan and dark, wavy hair." She reached up and stroked her fingers through it and Hugh wondered if he dared take her in his arms, the vision of his hands and fingers caressing and exploring her body stronger than ever.

But he saw Gina suddenly shake her head and walk across to the bed where Hugh had laid out a bikini he hoped she would wear.

"Is this for me? Goodness, it's a little daring..."

Hugh knew that full well, which was why he chose it. The top was little more than a spaghetti strap for round her neck to support the weight of her breasts with two tiny pieces of material to cover her nipples. The bottom was just spandex strings snaking between the cheeks of her buttocks and tied at her hips with another tiny piece of material to cover her mons. His mother would be almost naked and Hugh knew he would not be able to take his eyes off her.

"Lots of sunscreen and you'll tan all over without having lighter patches, Mum. You do want to glow with health, don't you?"

"Yes, darling, I do," Gina said and Hugh understood just how determined she was to see her life very differently from now on.

Gina

"I'll be there in two minutes," Gina said when Hugh left her. "I just need to freshen up."

She walked through to the bathroom and stood with her arms outstretched, bracing herself on the rim of the sink, her head down. Her mind and body were so flooded with emotion she feared she was going to laugh and cry at the same time.

Gina was experiencing anguish about something she never knew existed. The kiss Hugh had given her felt so wonderful she longed for him to take her in his arms and kiss her harder, for longer, his hands stroking her body at the same time as she ran her palms over his chest, down across his washboard stomach to his groin. She ached to cup his balls in one hand and close the fingers of the other round the shaft of his hard cock. She wanted to make him come, to shoot his sperm into her hungry mouth, over her face, over her breasts, against the slippery lips of her cunt, wherever he wanted.

Her incestuous desire was unnatural, Gina believed, and surely making love to her would be the last thing Hugh would ever want but she wondered if that was really the case when not only had he kissed her but he had bought her a bikini so non-existent she might as well have been nude. Gina grinned at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, thanking her lucky stars she had anticipated something like this and arranged a Brazilian waxing before she flew out.

Gina walked across to the door and locked it. Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt, draping it across the closed toilet. She unhooked her bra and put it with the blouse. Then she turned and looked at her reflection as she cupped her breasts in her hands, wondering what her sons would think when they saw the tiny gold bars inserted into her nipples. The piercing had been painful but she was determined to do something so completely out of character it would be a constant reminder of the new freedom she would have going forward.

She cupped one of her breasts in both hands and lifted it to her mouth, her lips closing round her nipple as she sucked the taut tip. Then she did the same to the other breast. The sensation sent thrills into her cunt and she let go her breasts so she could unzip her skirt and put it with her other clothes, then skimmed her thong over her hips and down her legs. She kicked off her shoes and left her thong, wet with her arousal, on the floor.

Staring at herself in the mirror Gina felt wanton, aware that uninhibited sex with Chris Grey had awakened something in her she no longer wanted to hide, in fact she wanted to express it as often as she possibly could. She recognized her increasing sexual appetite and knew it needed satisfying thoroughly and often.

Gina put one hand between her legs, the other holding her heavy breast to her mouth. Her fingers found her clit, rolling the bud in the cream pouring from her cunt. She found it highly erotic to watch herself as she masturbated, deliberately slobbering saliva over her breasts to make them messy, using her fingers to pull open the lips of her cunt so she could see the pink inner flesh and her clit standing proud of its hood. If she could, she would have put her fingers in her asshole to stimulate the sensitive nerve endings but she had no fingers free; that would have to wait until she next found a man who wanted to bugger her and she needed that to be really, really soon.

Gina had to bite her nipple to stop herself screaming, her orgasm was so intense. The fingers paddling in her cunt were drenched, liquid spurting from the hole as she shook and shuddered, her belly spasming with the force of her climax. She found herself barely able to breathe, in danger of collapsing, but she felt wonderful, dizzily elated that pleasuring herself whenever she felt the urge would be an important part of her life from now on.

*

It had been a week since Gina arrived in the Costa del Sol. She had taken the BMW out with Hugh and then, assuring him she would be alright, driven it by herself, delighting in the exhilaration of speeding along the motorway. She had been shopping with James and Juanita, valuing the Spanish woman's impeccable dress sense, choosing light linen and cotton floral dresses for everyday wear and floaty evening gowns that made her look fabulously sexy.

Gina had succumbed to the Spanish woman's sexual overtures when they were standing together in first one changing room then another. She allowed Juanita to mouthe her breasts, bring her off with her skilled fingers and had even bent over so Juanita could force her tongue as far into Gina's asshole as it would go, all the time massaging her clit so Gina had to force the side of her hand into her mouth to stifle her cries of ecstasy.

She knew the Spanish woman wanted to take her to bed and fuck and bugger her with a strap-on because Juanita had told her so, whispering in her ear when Gina was climaxing, but Gina wanted more than the sterility of a dildo in her cunt and ass, she wanted a man to flood her holes with his cum, sliding his cock from her asshole at the moment of orgasm so she could taste his delicious sperm as he ejaculated into her mouth.

She trusted Juanita not to tell James about what happened when they were shopping, knowing her son's needs were taken care of more than adequately by his Spanish mistress. But Hugh was a completely different matter.

Gina sensed loneliness and longing in her eldest son. Her intuition told her there was more to the gentle kiss than Hugh admitted; she believed it was not beyond the bounds of possibility he wanted her every bit as much as she wanted him. But she could not bring herself to do something as asinine as seducing him for fear of rejection.

But her arousal level went through the roof whenever Hugh climbed out of the pool, water dripping off his body, his swimming trunks clinging to his groin, his cock massively erect as he toweled himself dry while staring at her barely concealed breasts and mons in the non-existent bikini which had now been joined by several others, all just as skimpy. Gina discovered she loved showing off her body and loved it even more that her breasts and cunt were so easily accessible whenever she was alone and needed to masturbate.

Exhibiting herself was why she chose the dress she wanted to wear for her first outing as Hugh's escort to a dinner dance organized by the town's mayor for residents and their visiting guests as a thank you for the financial donations made for new infrastructure projects. The mayor was committed to modernization as were the local businesses, but only if they believed it would be of benefit to them personally. Hugh and James were in this category.

The dress was made of silk, the bodice held up by a thin strap behind her neck, cut daringly low at the front and at the arms to leave almost the whole of her breasts bare. Gina had no intention of wearing anything underneath the pleated skirt which floated freely whenever she twirled, which she did for Hugh when she saw him waiting for her by the front door, looking breathtakingly handsome and debonair in an elegant tuxedo. Gina called through to James and Juanita she would see them later but she could see James was lying back on the sofa with his eyes closed, Juanita with her head in his lap, mouthing his cock to the balls.

James had asked her within days of her arrival if she minded if he and Juanita had sex openly in front of her and she had smiled and assured him, 'Of course not. In fact, I like watching...' which made her youngest son's eyebrows rise as he laughed and said, 'God, Mum, living here really suits you...' which was no less than the truth.

Following Hugh to his car, Gina loved the stunned expression on her son's face when he took in her dress and the way her breasts jiggled and bounced beneath the soft fabric as she walked. "You like it then?" she purred at him.

"Oh god, so much," he said and Gina laughed with delight. That had been her intention in buying it.

At the hotel where the dinner dance was being held, Gina linked her arm through Hugh's and followed him in. He introduced her to the mayor and the mayor's wife, a strikingly beautiful older woman who spoke excellent English and complimented Gina on her dress and suggested they have coffee together soon. Hugh was delighted when Gina told him about the invitation, proving he had been absolutely right that her joining them in Spain would considerably enhance the influence and importance of his and James's business. Hugh made a point of not telling anyone she was his mother which pleased Gina, leaving her to tell the people she met she was his company's newly recruited Community Liaison Manager, a title which made her feel pleasingly important.

She was even more pleased when Hugh introduced her as Gina Freeman, her maiden name, to Alejandro Segudo, an internationally-famous retired opera singer who owned and managed the largest vineyard and winery in the region. A tall, striking man who did not have the usual twenty-five-stone-plus build of male opera singers, the Spaniard was wearing an impeccably tailored tuxedo and bowed as he took her hand and kissed it. His olive skin, black pupiled eyes and pencil mustache over his sensuous lips took Gina's breath away and she happily accepted an invitation to sit at his table and then, to her surprise, equally happily accepted his invitation to lunch the following day followed by a tour of his vineyard and winery.

Gina did her best to chat to the people Hugh introduced her to but she was conscious of Alejandro's eyes watching her as she circulated and he was the first to ask her to dance after dinner. Gina loved listening to the educated Spaniard tell her about his former life and the history and customs of the region and she willingly followed when he suggested they take their drinks onto the verandah to enjoy the evening air.

"You are far too young and beautiful to be Hugh's mother," Alejandro said as he sipped his champagne.

Gina's heart sank with disappointment that he had guessed and she started to turn and walk back inside the ballroom but the Spaniard realized his mistake immediately.

"I am so sorry," he said, catching her arm gently. "I meant that as a sincere compliment. The only reason I knew was the facial resemblance. You have the same eyes and mouth and the same speech mannerisms."

"I suppose I must give you credit for your intuition, Señor Segudo," Gina said coolly, sipping her drink.

"Ah, but you have not yet forgiven me," he said, moving closer to her. "If you had, you would call me Alejandro, breathing my name as you stared into my eyes after I had kissed you and you felt a thrill of desire as intense as I feel when I look at your beautiful body in that gorgeous dress."

Gina knew she could easily succumb to the Spaniard's seduction technique. She was aroused by his charm, his handsomeness, his low, melodious voice and his masculinity but she was not a pushover to be fucked within an hour of meeting a man. She wanted Alejandro Segudo's desire to be all the stronger for his having to wait to conquer her, even if it was no more than the next day when she expected to be given wine during lunch which would, inevitably, lower her inhibitions.

In the car on the way home Gina blessed her instincts when Hugh said, "Did Alejandro Segudo tell you he seduces women for a living, Mum?" and Gina knew he was struggling to keep a note of jealousy out of his voice.

"Is Alejandro married, sweetheart?" she said pointedly. She knew he wasn't because she had asked the mayor's wife when they were powdering their noses together in the women's restroom.

"No but - "

"Then he's a free agent. Just as I am," she said firmly and heard Hugh snort as he drove in the gate of the villa.

Hugh was about to climb out of the car but Gina stopped him by laying a hand on his arm.

"Hugh, you and I both know you are jealous of the attention Alejandro paid me," she said and paused for a moment. She meant sexually but she carefully angled the conversation in another direction. "I was there to represent the company and not spend time being romanced by a man who must go through women like a knife through butter and I'm sorry if I let you down."

"Of course you didn't, Mum," Hugh started to say but he stopped speaking when Gina leaned closer to him, her heavy breast pressing against his arm, her mouth inches from his, her eyes holding his gaze.

"Alejandro made you jealous because you don't want any other man to have me other than you," she said. "You want me so badly you can't accept the possibility I might want to spend time with anyone else. In bed or not."

Hugh shook his head. "Of course I don't, Mum. That would be incest," he said quietly.

"Which disgusts you, I suppose," Gina said, sliding her hand into his lap and closing her fingers round the shaft of Hugh's fully erect penis. "Although it doesn't feel like it does..."

"Oh god, Mum," Hugh breathed and Gina wondered if she should stop stroking his cock because he was so close to orgasm.

"How long have you felt this way?" she asked, letting go Hugh's cock and lifting her hand to his face, cupping his cheek and stroking it gently.

"Ever since my late teens," Hugh said in a hoarse voice and Gina knew he was stricken with guilt. "Your coming here was my idea, although James endorsed it totally. When Dad died all I could think about was holding you, kissing you, taking you to bed so I could wake up next to you - "

Gina laughed softly.

"Goodness," she said. "That does sound unexciting. Falling asleep next to me and then waking up the next morning...?" Her lips brushed against her son's in a soft kiss. Then she said, "What about before we fall asleep and after we've woken up...?"

"I would make long, slow love to you," Hugh said and Gina giggled which made him frown.

"No, darling, you wouldn't because I wouldn't let you."

She smiled as his face reflected his disappointment and she knew he thought she was rejecting him because if she let him fuck her it would, indeed, be incest.

"We're not going to bed together unless you promise to fuck me into the mattress, to spurt your cum into my cunt, my asshole and down my throat. I want you to spend all night doing it so we fall asleep exhausted and I wake up whimpering with pleasure because I can feel your face between the cheeks of my ass sucking out the huge quantity of sperm you've deposited in my bowels. That would turn me on so much I'd insist you promptly did it all again and if James has a problem with that then he and Juanita can join us. I like the idea of licking her delicious pussy while you're plowing my ass..."

Gina laughed in surprise and delight as Hugh cannoned out of the car and hurried round to her side, opening the door and reaching in for her. Effortlessly he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the door, putting her down only long enough to unlock it and lock it again and then picking her up once more, his lips meeting hers as he carried her upstairs and into his bedroom.