Making the Right Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good grief she thought to herself as her orgasm slowly ebbed, that proves it: I really am a slut for Hugh's deliciously salty cum...

Hugh

Later that evening, when he joined his mother in her bedroom, straddling her naked body as she lay face-down on her bed, her hands holding open the cheeks of her bottom in invitation, Hugh positioned his thickly lubed cock against the tiny opening and pushed firmly to open her anus to allow him entry. This was his favorite position because he could control whether to slide his prick back until only the glans was clasped tight by her anus, effectively milking him into her rectum, or grind the head of his cock into her bowels, fully aware she loved sucking him clean after he came.

His cock as hard as an iron bar as he buggered his mother, Hugh nonetheless slowed his movement back and forth in her asshole so he could put his mouth close to her ear.

"Are you very attracted to Alejandro, Mum?"

"I'm not in love with him, if that's what you mean, darling. He's just a charming and handsome man who wanted to have sex with me and I wanted that too."

Hugh sighed with pleasure as he slid his hands under his mother's body, filling his fingers to overflowing with her voluptuous breasts, kneading them at the same time as he flexed his hips inwards, forcing every inch of his thick cock deep into her asshole. The sensation of sliding into her bowels, slippery with lube and Alejandro's cum from her session of lovemaking during the afternoon, was even more erotic than he imagined when he fantasized about being able to do it.

His mother looked into his eyes.

"Why do you ask?" she said.

"I'm a little jealous I suppose," Hugh answered truthfully. "I want to keep you for myself."

"There's no need to be," Gina said, smiling at him. "You might not have noticed but you happen to be lying on top of me, baby. It's your cock filling my back passage and sending delightful thrills to my cunt. It's because I love you buggering me so much that I have both hands between my legs masturbating myself to heighten the incredible sensation of being fucked in the ass by my big, handsome son."

"Oh god, I noticed, Mum, I definitely noticed that," Hugh said and he began to fuck his mother with deep, hard strokes, forcing the head of his cock right up into her bowels, overwhelming her as his stomach slapped against her plump buttocks as they absorbed his thrusts.

"Hugh, ohhhh Hugh!" she moaned and Hugh had no idea whether she was enjoying what he was doing to her or finding the intensity of his buggery hard to bear. To his surprise he didn't care: she was lying sprawled out beneath him, her breasts felt wonderful as he squeezed her nipples hard between his thumb and middle fingers, her rectum was like a velvet sheath enclosing his cock and he felt as if he could fuck her for hours there was so much sperm built up in his balls. Right now she was his and whatever she and Alejandro had done together earlier in the day no longer mattered.

*

A half hour later, after he had climaxed for the third time, not in his mother's beautiful ass but in her mouth, his cock slick with lube and cum, Hugh left her sleeping and slipped out of bed, padding downstairs to the kitchen where he made himself a vodka-tonic and then opened the patio door so he could stretch out on a sunlounger by the side of the pool, the moon reflected in the water. The night air was still, cool not cold, and Hugh enjoyed the rich scent of his mother's back passage on his cock, still hard with his arousal between his legs.

He knew he was making a mistake in being possessive and that it made no sense. His mother could have sex with whomever she wanted and he knew that, if he insisted she be his exclusively, it would drive a wedge between them that would result in her returning to England. Not might, he knew, but would.

She had come to Spain to start a new life, to live with himself and James, and to explore her sexuality in a way she had never been able to when his father was alive. It gave her such pleasure to let her breasts bounce free under her thin cotton tops, not to bother with even a g-string covering her mons. She loved being accessible to Hugh's stroking fingers and hungry mouth whenever the urge took him, she loved nothing better than to suckle him with her big soft breasts, to stand in the kitchen or the living room with her eyes closed, her legs trembling as Hugh knelt beneath her skirt, his hands holding the cheeks of her ass open so he could felch her after he had buggered her or lap up the rich cream that overflowed from between the lips of her cunt.

Everything he asked of her she did without reservation, never happier than when he plowed her into the mattress as his anal slut as he had just done. He loved that she never hesitated to express her love for him sexually and he, in turn, worshipped her body.

Which was when he realized he did have a problem he had no idea how to deal with, let alone solve. He was jealous of Alejandro and deeply in love and lust with his mother, a combination he had to find a way of resolving if he wanted to convince her she had made the right decision in coming to Spain.

Gina

Gina glanced out of the window of Hugh's office to make sure his BMW was not parked next to hers. Then she picked up the phone and dialed the number on the card she had been given.

"Si?" a woman's voice answered.

"Señor Segudo, por favor," she said, hoping the speaker would not ask her to explain what she wanted: her Spanish was still very much at the kindergarten stage.

"A moment, I get him. Who is calling?"

"Gina Hendry," she said, wondering who the woman was which wasn't like her. Good grief, she thought, was she becoming as possessive as Hugh? Her conversation with her son in bed the night before was playing on her mind and she wondered how to reassure him and yet insist on maintaining her independence. The only solution she could think of was to talk to Alejandro which, by confiding in a man she barely knew, presented her with a dilemma almost as big as the one she was grappling with.

"Gina, this is a delight," Alejandro said as he came on the line.

"I'm not disturbing you?"

"Absolutely not. And even if you were I would still be available for you."

Gina flushed, loving the compliment and the sound of his voice, both subtly arousing her.

"I wondered if there was a café in the town where we might have a coffee together?"

"You need to talk business?" Alejandro asked. "We can do that better here and there are, shall we say, fringe benefits..." and he laughed softly.

Goodness, Gina thought, was the man ever not eager to fuck her?

"Actually I need your advice about something," she said, unable to hide the worry in her voice. She realized it was too soon for her to be asking for him to listen to her problems and she immediately added, "It's nothing to worry about. Nothing that affects our friendship. Well it does but - oh god, I'm getting all tangled up - "

"Gina?" Alejandro's voice showed his concern.

"It's about Hugh - " she started to say and then stopped. Telling Alejandro anything would be disloyal to her son and impose too much on the Spaniard's kindness. But she needed someone to talk to and Alejandro had, she sensed, a down-to-earth approach to life that might hold the key to resolving her worries.

"Gina, if it is not to do with his business affairs - "

She interrupted him quickly.

"Oh god, no. Absolutely not."

"Then I will be only too happy to listen. You know the Market Square?"

"Yes?"

"Well if you face the church there is a small alleyway to the side. Down there is a wonderful old cantina where they sell my wines so we can meet discreetly. I will buy you coffee or something stronger, whichever you prefer. In an hour? That will be close to lunchtime and it will be my pleasure to order you the finest paella sold anywhere in the region." He added with a dramatic flourish, "Perhaps in all of Spain!" which made Gina laugh.

"I shall wear almost nothing to thank you," she said softly. "So every part of my body will be accessible..."

"Ay Dios!" Alejandro breathed and Gina giggled with delight as she put the phone down and went to shower and dress.

*

Gina sat opposite Alejandro, her eyes meeting his. Their main course finished, in front of her was a cafetière of strong Turkish coffee, a little plate of pastries and a glass of brandy. She was having difficulty breathing because her body was responding to the gentle strokes Alejandro's fingers, concealed by the short skirt of her thin cotton sundress, were giving her super-sensitive clitoris. Gina quickly glanced around to make sure no-one was watching or in earshot and she took a deep breath, licked her lips and let out a soft moan of pleasure all at once.

"God, you're really good at this, aren't you?" she whispered, loving the way the Spaniard was staring at her huge breasts heaving under her dress, her nipples clearly visible, their stiff tips pressing against the thin material. She longed for Alejandro to bend his head and suck her nipples into his mouth but she knew that would be too public even for her.

"I do my best," Alejandro said with a soft smile and he slid two fingers past the dripping wet opening of her cunt, pushing them into her body as far as they would go.

Gina bucked and the flow of slippery liquid which already covered Alejandro's hand became a flood. Oh god, oh fuck she thought, her orgasm made more intense by the thought that anyone could glance across and see she was in the throes of ecstatic release, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her breasts jiggling with the spasms that overwhelmed her body. Never before had she been masturbated in public and she found it extremely erotic.

Glancing round, Alejandro slowly withdrew his slippery fingers from between her legs and brought them to his mouth and Gina let out another soft moan as she watched him lick off her cunt cream, savoring the oily flavor.

Her mind flooded with a vision of the Spaniard taking her to some dark alley where he could unbutton his pants, turn her round to face the wall, her arms outstretched to brace herself, caressing the cheeks of her bottom before he prized them open and used her abundant cream to lube his cock before thrusting it to the hilt into her back passage.

She wanted, needed for Alejandro to fuck her in the ass and she was going to make sure he did so in return for his kindness in meeting her then ordering the most delicious lunch she could remember eating, all the while listening attentively as she explained what was wrong.

The solution Alejandro suggested was so simple Gina was annoyed with herself for not having thought of it. He told her he would ring Hugh later that afternoon, say he was looking forward to meeting Gina for dinner on Friday evening and perhaps Hugh would like to join them? He doubted Hugh would say no because of who Alejandro was but if he resisted then, of course, Alejandro would not pressure her son to say yes. If Hugh did accept then it was up to Gina to demonstrate how she felt about both her son and Alejandro in front of the two men. What that demonstration might be, he left to her.

Gina reached across the table and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she purred, knowing his suggestion would work if Hugh agreed and thanking him for the orgasm he had given her as much as for being there when she needed him.

*

On the Friday evening Gina decided she wanted to look chic but relaxed so she chose a black silk blouse and skintight black leather pants molded to the curves of her ass as the perfect combination. Hugh obviously agreed because he whistled in admiration as soon as she walked down the stairs to meet him.

In the car Gina decided to take the initiative.

"I know how you feel about Alejandro and me," she said, laying her hand on her son's arm as he drove out of their driveway toward the highway. "Which is why he suggested you join us this evening. So the three of us could talk and you would be comfortable with my spending time with him."

Hugh glanced at her.

"Spending time with him chatting over lunch or being fucked senseless, Mum?" Hugh said and Gina could see in his eyes he knew he had gone too far but could not help himself.

Because of his jealousy the man she loved had suddenly become a lost boy and her heart ached for Hugh. But, if anything, her lunch with Alejandro, and afterward when he led her to the underground car park so he could fuck her over the hood of his car, his hands in the armholes of her dress as he caressed her bare breasts, her skirt pulled up to her waist, his cock pistoning into the depths of her cunt and then, when he was almost ready to climax, thrust deep into her rectum, was just too exciting to give up.

The Spaniard satisfied something wild and uninhibited in Gina's nature. He was cultured and intelligent, extremely attractive, his sexual technique eleven on a scale of one to ten, and he had the sublime talent of being able to make her laugh. She knew she could have a fling with Alejandro or hope for something more which, judging by his willingness to meet her earlier and advise her, she believed there might well be something significant developing between them already.

But Alejandro knew, just as she did, that her love for her two sons, and theirs for her, was the cornerstone of her life. They made her feel cherished where Roger had made her feel worthless and it had been partly to repay Hugh for his unqualified love that she had so willingly gone to bed with him. That he turned out to be particularly adept at satisfying her every desire was simply the icing on the cake. She longed constantly to feel Hugh's naked body against hers, his mouth meeting hers and then suckling her breasts, to have his cock emptying his balls into her mouth, pussy and asshole. She loved her eldest son particularly but, more than that, she was in love with him and, to her surprise, Alejandro seemed not only to understand that but also to accept it and still want her to be part of his life.

*

"I am delighted you were able to accept my invitation this evening," Alejandro said to Gina and Hugh as they stood on the verandah of his house sipping the very dry sherry produced by his vineyards. Gina stood to the left of the two men, careful to position herself as not coming between them.

"Of course, Alejandro, it is a pleasure to be here," Hugh said and Gina detected a coolness in his voice.

"Did you know there was an ulterior motive to my speaking to you, Hugh?"

"Let's say I guessed," Hugh said, his eyes meeting his mother's.

Gina looked at Alejandro and then at Hugh. The dynamic in the air was one of Alejandro being laid back, Hugh aggressive because of the strength of his emotions.

"Your mother asked me to meet her at lunchtime in town," Alejandro said, sipping from his glass. "She told me she needed my advice and of course I agreed."

"Oh?"

"Yes. She was concerned, genuinely concerned. She did not want to do anything to hurt someone she loves but did not know how to tell this person she had found something in Spain she did not know she would ever have. In fact she has found it twice over."

Hugh sipped his sherry, obviously intrigued. "And what would that be, Alejandro?"

"Love and the freedom to express her sexual desires. I think she has found both which she finds extremely enjoyable."

"Do you love her?" Hugh asked, glancing at Gina.

"I did not say that. I said your mother has found love and that is with you. But she has also found a way to express a longing for sexual release she has suppressed for so long."

Gina felt uncomfortable being discussed in the third person but it obviously suited Alejandro and she loved the way he was leading, so diplomatically, to where she needed both Hugh and him to be.

"I would like to think I can provide both," Hugh said stiffly.

"And I am quite sure you can," Alejandro said, pouring more sherry into their glasses. "But perhaps a contrast makes the familiar more sublime? For her, for you...and for me?"

Gina felt flattered. "Thank you, Alejandro," she said quietly and he inclined his head in acknowledgement and smiled.

"You know I love you, darling," Gina said to her son. "Never more so than now we've begun something I consider even more precious, that I share your bed and my body with you. I adore it when you fuck me, even more when you fuck me in the ass. But I can't do that indefinitely and exclusively unless we were married and you know my experience in that direction has been nothing short of a disaster."

"I suppose - " Hugh started to say.

"Alejandro is everything your father was not," she said. "You are everything your father was not. This relationship, with both of you, is something I never thought I would have. It is so incredibly precious to me I would never allow anything to jeopardize it but if you try to make our relationship exclusive then I don't see how I will thrive. I'll be like an orchid kept in the dark. I will wither and die."

Hugh looked at Alejandro and back at his mother.

"Alright," Hugh said. He glanced at Alejandro and then at Gina. "I understand and want what's best for you."

Gina walked over and kissed him on the cheek, slipping her arm round his waist. "Thank you," she said softly. And then she tested Hugh by walking across to Alejandro and kissing him on the lips. "And thank you," she said.

"You are - both of you - quite welcome," Alejandro said, smiling at them both. "Now, dinner?"

"Excellent idea," Gina said and she reached out to take Hugh's hand in hers, following the Spaniard inside to his dining room.

*

The sangfroid Alejandro displayed over drinks began to erode during the meal itself because Gina decided she wanted to amuse herself with the men she now liked to think of as her two wonderful lovers.

The meal was a series of small gourmet dishes which Alejandro explained his cook had prepared before leaving for the evening. All he had to do was retrieve them from the huge oven in his kitchen and bring them to the table. He had also chosen the accompanying wines but handed each bottle in turn for Hugh to open and pour into the assorted sizes of glass on the table. Each place was set with silverware, each piece of crockery exquisite translucent china. Gina felt overawed, which was why she decided she wanted to play...

Alejandro and Hugh were discussing local politics, politely trying to include her but, inevitably, losing her attention, so Gina surreptitiously unbuttoned her blouse down to her waist. She did nothing for a few moments until Alejandro and Hugh started arguing amicably about whether the mayor had once been a supporter of the Generalissimo and then she reached across, dipped two fingers in her wine glass and pulled back one side of her blouse to bare her breast and drip the golden liquid from her red-lacquered fingernails onto her nipple.

Then she flipped open the other side of her blouse, made sure the two men's eyes were fixed on what she was doing, and reached out to her glass to do the same thing again. The moment she saw her nipples were dripping with wine, she lifted first one breast to her mouth and put out her tongue, slowly and sensuously licking the liquid off and then doing the same to the other.

"Gina," said Hugh as if talking to a naughty schoolgirl. "You're distracting us."

Gina lowered her breast from her mouth, the taut tip now wet with her saliva as well as the wine.

"Oh darling, do call me Mummy," she purred. "There's something deliciously decadent about our gorgeous host knowing you indulge in incestuous sex with your own mother and that she absolutely loves it when you fuck her hungry asshole. It seems like small repayment for this wonderful meal he has obviously taken so much trouble to provide."