Making the Right Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later Gina was in a quandary. She was sitting on the edge of Hugh's bed and her son was standing naked in front of her. She had to smile as she watched him hurriedly strip off his evening clothes and hang them in the wardrobe while she did no more than reach behind her neck and undo the ties of her dress, letting the bodice fall to bare her huge naked breasts to Hugh's hungry eyes.

Despite telling him she wanted to be thoroughly fucked, Hugh was treating her with kid gloves, resting his hands almost reverently on her head, obviously overwhelmed by his awareness of so many years anticipating this moment. Every time she tried to take his long, thick prick down her throat, her face pressed against the muscles of his stomach, he eased her back so she could do no more than suck on the head, bathing it with her tongue as saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth down onto the slopes of her breasts.

She moved her head back so Hugh's prick hung quivering an inch or so from her lips.

"Hugh, darling, you carried me up here to fuck me. I'm not delicate, sweetheart, I won't break, and if I think you're being too rough I'll tell you. But please stop being so thoughtful; you're dealing with a woman in heat who needs cum sliding down her throat and your cock so far up her cunt and asshole she can taste it in the back of her throat. Remember what I said about Juanita wanting nothing better than to have me in bed with her and James? James might not want to fuck me the way you do but I'm certain he would if Juanita was fucking me in the ass at the same time..."

Hugh growled in the back of his throat and pushed Gina onto the bed so she sprawled on her back, breasts bouncing. Then he straddled her head so his groin was level with her face, his cock, dripping precum and her saliva, pressed against her lips. Gina opened her lips and Hugh slid his cock as far as it would go into her mouth almost making her choke. But then she adjusted and let out a sigh of delight as Hugh flexed his hips, driving his cock down her throat, a stream of salty liquid sliding down her gullet.

Squatting above her, his eyes closed in ecstasy, Hugh shook his hips like a dog and poured out a thick mass of sperm into his mother's suckling mouth, lifting his hips for a moment to enable her to swallow the huge creamy mass. Gina felt his thick load slide down the back of her throat so she was unable to taste it but she knew there would be many other times when he came in her mouth and she would be able to savor the delicious taste of his sperm.

As his orgasm slowly ebbed, Hugh withdrew his prick, still dripping cum, from the clasp of Gina's mouth.

"Get undressed, Mum," he said, leaning across to open the drawer of the nightstand to take out a tube of lube.

"Of course, darling," she said.

Hugh growled at her again and Gina squealed in mock fright as she hurriedly unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. Then she clambered back onto the bed like a teenager and stroked her hand over his thigh to take hold of his cock.

"So, darling son, how do you want to fuck your own mother?" she purred. "And whatever do you have that lubricant for? You're not intending to do anything...perverted with it, are you?"

Hugh launched himself at her, kissing her so hard he took her breath away and Gina shuddered in orgasm at the pressure of his cock against her clit she was so aroused. She put her arms round him and hugged him to her so hard she worried she might break his ribs but it was just so wonderful to be lying underneath her handsome, muscular, quite perfect son as she trembled with anticipation that his cock was about to enter her asshole.

Kissing her softly now, Hugh slid down Gina's body so he could hook his hands behind her knees and lift them into the air, spreading her legs wide. She felt his fingers probing for the entrance to her asshole, then the delightfully slippery sensation as he squirted lube from the tube past her anus and into her rectum. He quickly coated the head and shaft of his cock with the oily gel and then Gina felt the swollen head, oozing precum, press against her sphincter muscle. She breathed in, willing herself to relax, aware that this was the turning point in their relationship; after this she would belong to him and be his to fuck whenever he wished. There could be no turning back.

Gina loved that Hugh took her relaxation of her sphincter muscle as a sign of her willingness to be buggered and he flexed his hips, his cock sliding past the tight muscle that slid slowly down the shaft of his prick until it was clamped round the base, his balls resting in the furrow of his mother's voluptuous ass. Every inch of his thick cock filled her rectum, the head lodged in her bowels. His mouth met hers and he began to fuck her ass, slowly at first and then, with soft grunts of effort which made her moan in ecstasy, harder and harder.

His mouth trailed down over the slopes of her breasts where his lips captured first one stiff tip and then the other while Gina slid her hands into his hair to hold him against her nipple, whispering, "Bite it, darling. Hard," and Hugh did, taking the rubbery bud between his teeth and drawing it out from the surrounding areola, the momentary pain sending thrills of intense arousal deep into Gina's cunt. She was spread-eagled under her son, powerless to do more than absorb his ferocious thrusts, her body reacting by cream pouring from the spasming walls of her cunt, the nerve endings in her asshole making her tremble in climax, fleeting, almost immediately eclipsed by the next one wracking her body.

Time and again Hugh ground his prick full-length into her bowels. Gina moaned, cried out, screamed with pleasure, every part of her body responding to the huge prick plowing in and out of her upturned asshole. And then she heard Hugh suck his breath in and saw him bare his teeth, his hard body rigid against the softness of hers. She felt pulses of hot liquid spurt into her back passage and knew her loving son had come in her bowels, fulfilling the dream he had for so long and giving her more pleasure than she had ever known in her life.

*

Gina sat on the toilet, a stream of Hugh's cum pouring from the still-gaping opening of her asshole into the water below. She added to it with a powerful jet of urine and then climbed in the shower. She was due at Alejandro's winery in an hour but fortunately it was not far away and the fact that Hugh had done exactly as she asked, fucking her in all three holes the night before, during the night and as soon as they woke up, left her wondering whether she ought to cancel lunch.

But there was a business purpose to her visit as well as a personal one and Gina pulled herself together, washed her hair and body, toweled herself dry quickly, pulled her hair back into a ponytail to avoid having to style it, put on light makeup and then chose the clothes she thought most appropriate for an instructional tour followed by what she hoped would be an enjoyable lunch.

Only a little later, Gina drew her BMW up in front of the ranch style villa at the end of a long driveway between acres of vines and climbed out. Alejando walked across to greet her and Gina realized he was every bit as handsome and attractive in the late morning sun as he was in the candlelight of the dining room at the mayor's reception.

Sliding his hands round her waist so he could pull her close, like all Spanish men obviously enraptured by the size and weight of her breasts, Alejandro kissed Gina on both cheeks and said, "I'm so glad to welcome you to my home. I have a short tour planned, a delicious lunch and then, perhaps a siesta, as is traditional in Spain."

Gina arched her eyebrows and laughed. She knew exactly what was going to happen when he led her inside to the cool of his bedroom for that siesta.

She had taken care to wear trainers so she could walk as far as Alejandro wished, together with the indecently brief denim shorts that displayed much of the cheeks of her buttocks and produced a cameltoe they were drawn up so tight to her pussylips. The cut off t-shirt she was wearing ended just below the undersides of her bare breasts and she could tell from the expression on Alejandro's face he noticed she was not wearing a bra. What little she was wearing was just this side of decent so she sincerely hoped Alejandro's mother or a disapproving elderly female retainer was not cooking their lunch.

Obviously delighted to be able to show her round, Alejandro explained every step of the winemaking process, inviting Gina to taste the various products from a sparkling rosé to the driest sherry. He always took care to swill the wine round his mouth and spit it out and Gina followed his example, although after a while she longed for lunch and a full glass of wine she could drink. She was delighted when Alejandro sensed this and led the way to the kitchen where a delicious meal of tapas and a crisp dry white wine had been laid out.

Nothing was said after lunch; Alejandro simply led the way to his bedroom and Gina followed.

Gina knew Alejandro was surprised by her willingness but, for her, there was no point in hesitating about something she really wanted. She was a free spirit, sexually wanton as the previous night and morning's lovemaking session with her son had proved. Her senses were heightened by having enjoyed a great deal of loving incestuous sex and she was determined to take the greatest pleasure from whatever Alejandro wanted to do to her.

She knew Alejandro must have sensed this because he stripped off his pants and lay back on the king size bed in his bedroom, his head propped on a pillow. His prick reared up thick and hard and he gestured for Gina to lie on her back face-up on top of him. When she was in position, he reached down and unbuttoned her denim shorts to push them down her thighs making it impossible for her to open her legs. That was her first clue it was her bottom he intended to fuck, confirmed when he reached over to the nightstand for the pump-top bottle of lube.

"There's no need," Gina murmured and, moments later, Alejandro slid his hands under her cut off t-shirt, filling his hands with her breasts, spreading his legs wide, his feet splayed, his heels digging into the mattress so he could thrust his muscular hips and thighs upwards, his steel-hard cock rearing up like a flagpole, sliding into Gina's rectum as she sprawled out on top of him.

Gina's hair spread out across the pillow and Alejandro's face; beneath it his mouth fused with hers, their tongues intertwining as they kissed passionately. Her nostrils flared as she willed herself to relax, her breasts heaving with the effort of accommodating Alejandro's extremely large cock in her asshole.

His hands releasing the heavy globes of Gina's breasts, he reached down between her legs, the fingers of one hand pulling open the swollen lips of her cunt so he could plunge the fingers of the other as deep inside her flooded pussy as he could, making sure as he did so to caress her clit with the pad of his thrusting fingers, heightening her pleasure. Dribbles of her oily cream oozed from the opening, aiding his buggery of her by oiling his cock pistoning up and down between her buttocks.

Very soon a froth of semen and the contents of Gina's bowels ringed the base of Alejandro's cock, the pungent scent of her plundered asshole filling the room, her kisses all the more ardent as she responded to being buggered by raising and lowering her hips in rhythm with Alejandro's upward thrusts, enveloping his cock with her rectum every time he did so. In turn he withdrew slightly so he could lever his powerful hips up to plunge his cock into her back passage, grinding deep within her bowels, still full of Hugh's cum from earlier that morning.

Gina broke the kiss so she could gasp for breath, her whole body trembling as Alejandro fucked her hard in the ass. She tugged her t-shirt up to bare her breasts, slippery with sweat from the heat of their coupling, and cupped them in her hands, dragging a pierced nipple to her lips, opening her mouth and closing her teeth on the taut bud, not hard enough to cause pain but only to send a thrill of intense pleasure to between her legs, a fresh flood of her cum pouring down over Alejandro's masturbating fingers.

Gina neared orgasm and almost impossibly Alejandro speeded up his thrusting, his cock plowing and plunging into her receptive asshole, forcing loud grunts and moans from deep in her chest as she suckled and bit her own nipples, first one then the other. She could see the muscles of Alejandro's powerful thighs standing out in stark relief, the smooth-shaven skin of his balls drawn up tight, ready to deliver his sperm into her asshole, joining the multiple loads which Hugh had already pumped into her bowels.

Opening her mouth in a wordless cry, closing her eyes in ecstasy, Gina felt her climax explode like a bomb deep within her cunt, Alejandro's fingers making a loud slurping noise as he masturbated her hard to prolong her orgasm. A fountain of liquid squirted from her pussy onto the carpet, Alejandro's buggery of her so forceful she ejaculated when she came, something she had never experienced before.

A groan escaped from deep in the Spaniard's throat as he opened his mouth and closed his teeth on the smooth skin of Gina's shoulder, sucking hard as he thrust upwards one final time, his whole body spasming as he jetted his cum into her slippery asshole. Time and again his hips jerked as his balls pumped out hot, thick creamy jism until they were drained and he sagged flat on the bed, as exhausted as Gina by the intensity of their first fuck together.

Gina released her nipples from her mouth and twisted her head so she could kiss Alejandro softly, communicating wordlessly how much she enjoyed what he had done to her. She could feel the intensity of his attraction to her in the heat of his kisses; she was replete, her bowels full of his semen as a testament to how much she had enjoyed being fucked in the ass by the handsome Spaniard.

"For your asshole to be lubed and full of sperm means you were buggered after you left the reception last night," Alejandro murmured when he got his breath back. "As it was late, I assume this was at home?"

Still lying on top of him, hot, sweaty, cum oozing from her cunt and asshole, Gina nodded cautiously.

"Hugh?"

"Yes." She paused and then asked him, "Are you shocked?"

"Not at all. I frequently fuck my sister who is, I believe, your younger son's mistress. Juanita de la Vega?"

"Ah, Juanita," Gina said, smiling at him. "I think Hugh is the only member of my family she hasn't slept with."

"Including you?"

"Especially me. She knew immediately I was curious to find out what it feels like to have another woman lick my cunt and fondle my breasts. Her skill with a strap-on is breathtaking..."

Alejandro laughed. "It assuredly is. She even delights in fucking me sometimes as change from the other way around," which caused Gina's eyebrows to arch in surprise. Then he said, "Will you come for dinner on Friday night?"

"I would like that," Gina said. "Shall I tell my sons not to expect me home?"

"Of course," Alejandro whispered and Gina felt the long, thick shaft of his cock start sliding back and forth along the walls of her rectum, signaling he was ready to bugger her again. Good, she thought, because she wanted him every bit as much as he wanted her.

*

After she left Alejandro's, Gina decided a sunbathing session was in order and she sprawled out next to Hugh on a sunlounger by the pool. She and Hugh were both naked, Gina no longer seeing the point of bothering with the skimpy bikini when she might as well be nude. And besides, not wearing clothes encouraged Hugh to do the same and Gina loved to see her son aroused, his cock fully erect in response to knowing it would not be long before he was making love to his mother once again.

Gina poured Hugh and herself glasses of homemade lemonade with ice and passed the glass across to him. Then she lay back, loving the heat of the late-afternoon sun on her body which was rapidly turning a gorgeous bronze from her toes to her forehead with no light patches over her nipples and mons.

"Happy, Mum?" Hugh asked, smiling at her from behind his sunglasses.

"Blissfully," Gina said and laughed. "Although I'm not sure how the respectable wife and mother I was in England has turned into such a cumslut. I mean, I expected my libido would be stronger in a Mediterranean country because it always used to be when we went on holiday to southern France or Tuscany but this is ridiculous! I'm constantly horny and constantly being fucked by you or this lunchtime by Alejandro and almost exclusively anally. I mean, what is it with you men and my asshole?"

"Well, I can't speak for Alejandro but you have a really voluptuous backside with the tightest imaginable asshole, Mum," Hugh replied with a smile. "It's as if a hot, silky sleeve is sucking my prick, milking my cum from deep in my balls. I mean, whoever thought up the phrase 'ass worship' had to be thinking about your gorgeous bum..."

Gina noticed Hugh's face clouded whenever he mentioned Alejandro and she wondered if she had done the right thing admitting to him she and the Spaniard had made love. She knew Hugh's sexual attraction to her was extremely possessive and she believed she was doing everything she could to assure him she felt the same way. But she had come to Spain to express not repress her libido and if that meant spending time having her asshole plowed by the handsome Spaniard then that was her choice.

She decided to deflect Hugh with humor.

"Are you saying I've got a big bottom, young man?" Gina said, pretending to be hurt.

"Yes, but in a really, really beautiful way, Mum," Hugh said. "Just like your gorgeous boobs which I also can't seem to stop worshipping..."

Gina laughed aloud. "Alright," she said. "You're forgiven. But I still don't understand why my clit is always standing up like a miniature cock making my cunt wet all the time. I mean, look," and she opened her legs to display her clit standing proud of its hood signaling she was extremely aroused. "All I have to do is touch it lightly and bingo, instant orgasm. I'm not saying it's not pleasant, but I never seem to stop being creamy wet inside..."

"Well I think that sounds highly erotic," Hugh said, standing up and walking across to stand in front of her, closing his fingers round the shaft of his cock and baring the swollen tip, a drop of precum dripping from the tiny slit.

Gina let out a soft sigh of delight and Hugh murmured, "Masturbate for me, Mum. Stroke your clit and fuck yourself with your fingers while I watch."

Eager to do as her son asked, Gina closed her eyes and pushed the fingers of one hand as far as they would go into her pussy, coating the fingers of her other hand with her oily cream so she could roll them back and forth over the erect bud of her clit.

For long moments mother and son masturbated in front of each other, the sound of Hugh stroking his cock as erotic for Gina as the wet slurping noises her fingers made as they plunged in and out of her cunt. Her breasts rising and falling with the intensity of her oncoming climax, her belly spasming, Gina suddenly bucked her hips up and forced her fingers even further into her body.

At the same time as she cried out in ecstasy, Gina opened her eyes to see Hugh bring his cock close to her mouth and she opened her lips, his sperm gushing out over her tongue, thick creamy globs which she delighted in swallowing as she came, the combination of climaxing at the same time as she drank her son's sperm overwhelming her senses.