Making the Right Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James decided to withdraw discreetly, leaving the woman to pleasure herself but the stallion, sensing the presence of another male, whinnied and the Spanish woman released the breast she was avidly suckling and turned her back on James in embarrassment.

"I - " she started to say but James quickly said in Spanish, "Please, Señora de la Vega, do not neglect your rampant lover on my account," and smiled at her as he stepped closer, his eyes meeting hers.

Juanita de la Vega, who had met James only minutes before as a client of her husband's, smiled at him and went back to what she was doing only this time she resumed her task with James standing behind her, his fingers deftly unbuttoning her britches, skinning them off her curvy buttocks and then sliding his cock into her flooded cunt, the abundant gush of creamy liquid obviously caused by her attraction to something far bigger than even he had been blessed with.

Afterwards James invited the extremely fuckable Señora de la Vega to join him in the far more comfortable location of his villa for a prolonged session of sex which she enjoyed so much she returned at regular intervals. James was highly amused when Juanita told him her husband had expressed surprise at how often she seemed to go shopping but usually came back having bought nothing, to Señor de la Vega's evident surprise and relief.

And Juanita was taking advantage of one such 'shopping trip' right at this minute, sitting on a sunlounger by the side of the Hendry brother's pool while James stood in front of her, his cock filling her mouth to capacity, his glans buried in her throat.

Watching as his brother rested his hands on Juanita's black hair, pulled back in a characteristically Spanish tight ponytail, Hugh was fully erect but not at the sight of Juanita fellating James, it was because the Spanish woman, with her voluptuous breasts, trim waist, curvy ass and long legs, reminded him of someone who unfailingly made him intensely sexually aroused whenever he thought of her: his mother.

His mother had been heartbroken when he and James first told her they were emigrating from the UK to set up their business in Spain. Hugh, as Gina's eldest son, had been her greatest comfort while her husband was unfaithful, assuring her how much he loved her, making her laugh and cry when they watched romantic movies together, and she was extremely proud when he gained a First in Business Management Studies at university. She told him she was every bit as proud of James as she was of him but there was a bond between them that Hugh desperately wished could have developed into the kind of relationship he longed to have with her since his late teens when he first became aware he was intensely sexually attracted to his own mother.

Hugh never did anything that might have shown her how he felt. He never accidentally surprised her in the shower or peered through the open bedroom door to see if she was dressing and had forgotten to close it. He never masturbated in the hope she might be walking past and hear him call out her name as gouts of sperm burst from the tip of his prick and fountained into the air before splattering onto his stomach.

And he never stored pictures of her on his computer which he photoshopped so her breasts were bare or her pussy on display as she bent over. He was clandestine in his lust for her, his longing to consummate his passion by spurting his cum into her mouth, cunt and asshole a secret he never intended she should discover. Hugh was in love and lust with his own mother and it was only now he was two thousand miles away from her that he could indulge his passion freely through picturing her in his mind, in the person of Juanita, giving a blowjob to his younger brother.

Closing his fingers round his sensitive shaft, Hugh delighted in the enthusiastic way Juanita sucked his brother James's cock, alternating between light sucks of the tip and long, drawing pulls when she buried her face in his thick pubic hair. Hugh smiled at that: he preferred to shave his cock and balls whereas James was unconcerned about the abundant fur at the base of his cock and covering his balls because he was well-endowed and a good ten inches of prick jutted from his groin when he was erect.

A thick mix of saliva and slippery precum was dripping from Juanita's overloaded mouth and James pulled his hips back so she could swallow. She did and was just about to take his cock back into her throat when he turned away from her, bent over at the waist and presented her with his buttocks, reaching back to pull them open in invitation. Some women might hesitate but not a Spanish woman.

One night when James was delighting in sucking his sperm from Juanita's freshly-fucked asshole, she had admitted to him that she was taught the beso negro or kiss of the backside by her father and then used it to seduce the wealthy owner of the riding school, Alfons de la Vega, into marrying her. She showed her skill now by putting her tongue out and enthusiastically burying her face between James's buttocks. Hugh saw James's eyes close in pleasure, showing how much he was enjoying what Juanita's skilled tongue was doing to his anus and, Hugh assumed, licking as far inside his brother's rectum as she could reach.

For long minutes James squirmed with pleasure as Juanita rimmed him and then suddenly he curled his fingers round his cock and began to piss, a stream of golden urine spurting from the tip. Hugh smiled to himself: he could never piss when he was erect so he knew James must have had a very full bladder. He half-expected James to turn and piss on Juanita's face but his brother held back, possibly because his orgasm was so close.

And then James turned and thrust his cock, urine dripping from the tip, back into Juanita's mouth until his balls were jammed up against her chin, his buttocks spasming and his legs shaking as he emptied his balls down her throat. Hugh wondered how long Juanita could swallow his brother's sperm without breathing but she seemed to have no difficulty, a testament to her expertise gained from practice on her father, husband and James.

For a second Hugh wondered how his mother would react to having him piss all over her or whether she would be interested in sharing Juanita's interest in equine endowments or even lying full-length on top of him, his hands filled with her bountiful breasts, her rectum with his plunging prick? That last thought was so intensely arousing Hugh's orgasm surged through him, sperm shooting in a stream of thick liquid from the tip of his cock and onto the bedroom window in huge globs which slowly dripped down the glass as Hugh brought his breathing back under control. Perhaps it was the sudden movement but James turned and looked up: his eyes met Hugh's and he grinned, delighted to have provided the stimulus for his brother's masturbation. Hugh waved and smiled, wondering what James's reaction would be if he ever knew his being fellated by Juanita had nothing to do with the beautiful Spanish señora: Hugh's libido had soared because of something in his mind's eye that, to him, was infinitely more arousing...

Gina

"Just one pork chop, Mrs. Hendry?" the butcher behind the meat counter in Gina's local supermarket asked.

"Yes, thanks, Mr. Percival," she said. "I'm only cooking for one now."

She had not intended her statement to sound plaintive but the butcher glanced around and put a second chop in the plastic bag after he had weighed the first.

Gina smiled at him. "Thank you," she mouthed although she really did not need his kind gesture.

And then, as she pushed her trolley along the fruit and veg displays she suddenly thought back to Jack Carson telling her at Roger's funeral he knew all about her husband's infidelities. The thought made her shudder as she found herself wondering again who else in the golf club knew; did everyone in the whole village know? Did the woman who pushed her trolley past Gina know her husband had died while fucking his secretary? Did the girl at the checkout counter?

Gina felt tears welling up in her eyes and, making sure she had enough food for the evening in her basket, paid and left as quickly as she could. The girl on the checkout counter did, indeed, look at her, but Gina recognized it as a look of concern which only made her feel worse.

In her car Gina did her best to pull herself together and drive home. As she pulled her car in front of the garage she noticed the upstairs bathroom window was wide open, which surprised her. She might have forgotten to close it but she would never have left it wide open.

Gina let herself in the house and then screamed. Then she screamed again and ran upstairs to where she kept her jewelry and screamed so loudly her throat burned. Then she collapsed against the wall of her bedroom and began to sob, huge wracking sobs that shook her whole body.

*

Gina thanked the policeman whose car was parked in her driveway and watched as he drove off. Then she turned to Chris Grey and started sobbing deeply while the vicar put his arms round her, pulling her into his body, seemingly oblivious of the weight of her breasts pressed against his stomach. At least Gina was glad he did seem oblivious; about the last thing she was in the mood for at that moment was sex.

The man or men who invaded her home had been very slapdash. They pulled drawers out of sideboards in the hallway, living room, study and kitchen but, as far as Gina could tell, had ignored the silver, antiques and chinoiserie she had spent years collecting, possibly because they would be difficult to sell. They had gone for the obvious: her jewelry box in her bedroom was empty and lying on the floor.

"As soon as he gets back to the station the policeman will ring with a case number," Chris said, stroking Gina's head gently to comfort her. "You'll need that when you ring the insurance company. Your jewelry was insured wasn't it?"

"Every little piece," Gina said, stepping back and reaching for a tissue from a nearby box. She blew her nose. "Roger insisted on it. I used to wonder if it was because he planned to steal it himself and make it look like a burglary if he ever went broke but I was just being silly. I always thought the worst of Roger even when he was trying to be thoughtful."

Gina suddenly felt sorry for herself and upset she thought so little of her late husband. "Can you stay for a while?" she asked Chris.

"Of course. Jenny's not expecting me back until six."

"That's nice," she said. "Because I want you to come upstairs with me."

Chris's eyes lit up and she laughed, shaking her head.

"No, you sex mad man," she said with a soft sigh. "I want us to lie on the bed with your arms around me until I fall asleep. All the stress and the crying has left me with a dreadful headache so it's tea with sugar for me and tea without for you which I really would be grateful if you would make while I go upstairs to lie on my bed. I suppose when I wake up I had better start clearing this mess and ring my sons in Spain. They're going to be quite upset a substantial part of their inheritance disappeared out the bathroom window this afternoon."

"Tea coming up," Chris said and smiled at her. Gina smiled back at him and walked slowly upstairs pulling her sweater off as she did so. Her breasts swayed in her overloaded bra and she reached behind her back and unhooked it, delighting in the way her huge boobs bounced free, her nipples erecting which sent a thrill of arousal deep into her cunt. Chris had been so sweet, taking charge and looking after her, so she decided a blowjob to reward him was not, after all, out of the question, especially as he had the most delicious sperm she had ever tasted.

Later that evening Gina sat in her study waiting for the Skype call to go through to Spain. She had rung Hugh who told James and they both insisted on checking she was alright via a video call. Gina, dressed in her silk robe through which she knew her breasts were clearly visible, wondered if she should have changed but they were her sons and she was sure they would not notice. As she clicked the 'Connect' button she said a little prayer of thanks that the thieves had not stolen her laptop.

Hugh's face appeared on the screen and Gina felt a flood of maternal love at seeing his handsome features. Then she saw James pull up a chair behind him and her happiness was complete. She noticed that Hugh glanced down at her deep cleavage, his eyes wide, but she assumed it was only because James was telling him to move over.

"How are you, Mum?" Hugh asked, his voice full of concern. Gina, who had showered and straightened the bedroom when she woke and found the vicar, his balls drained not once but twice, had left as requested, felt much better and she was able to answer honestly when she said she was fine.

"What did they get?" James asked, ever the practical one.

"Just my jewelry," she said. "It was worth about £200,000 so quite a haul for an hour's work."

"Insured though, surely?" Hugh asked. "And the descriptions circulated by the police will make it difficult to sell?"

"Yes, it was fully insured but the policeman asked me whether I had left the bathroom window open and I was so distressed and shaken I admitted I had when I should have kept quiet. That will be in the report the insurance assessor sees. And an unscrupulous jewelry store won't buy my pieces to sell, they'll buy it to break up, refashion or melt down."

"Oh," James said dully and she knew there was nothing she could say that would reassure either her sons or herself, especially when she had also forgotten to turn the burglar alarm on when she left the house. As she tried to explain, she had only been gone for an hour but the policeman had shaken his head and said, "That's all skilled burglars ever need, Mrs. Hendry," and Gina knew that would be in the report as well.

"Well there's a bright side to this," James said with a big grin on his face. Hugh turned his head and stared at his brother, as did Gina.

"What, darling?" she asked.

"You could reconsider selling up and moving out here to be with us. I said before you could have a wing of the villa. Living as our guest would mean you could invest the money from the sale of the house. You would be a wealthy woman and much sought after by those handsome Spanish bachelors I mentioned!"

Hugh snorted and Gina laughed. Then Hugh looked thoughtful and said, "Actually, he's talking surprisingly good sense, Mum. Please say you'll think about it?"

Gina was surprised at the note of longing in her eldest son's voice. Not for the first time she realized how much he missed her and the proposal James outlined on behalf of both of them suddenly seemed extremely tempting. She would be free of the village, free of the memory of Roger, free to start a completely new life. She would miss Chris but then he was married and there was something vaguely wrong in her mind with the fact that a man of God was being so completely unfaithful to his loving wife.

And then she realized something else that had simply not occurred to her before. Chris Grey was treating his wife the same way Roger treated her. As though it didn't matter if he had sex with other women as long as he came home to her at night.

The vicar seemingly put no value on his wife's love just as Roger put none on hers and Gina suddenly felt a surge of anger that she had been naïve even though it brought her immense pleasure and satisfied her need for sex. But if the day ever came when she made any kind of demand of Chris she knew he would always put his wife and his ecclesiastical career first.

"Alright," she said and smiled as she saw Hugh's face light up. "I'll ring round the local estate agents in the morning and arrange valuations. I'll let you know how I get on and we can take it from there. I might only get part of the insurance value of my jewelry but selling the house will mean I can take charge of my financial future. And then we can talk about Spain."

"Deal," said Hugh and, after giving her sons her love, Gina closed the lid of the computer and went to bed. To her surprise she felt strangely optimistic after a day which should have seen her overwhelmed by misery.

Hugh

Hugh stood in the Arrivals Lounge at Malaga Airport, a handwritten sign with the word 'Mum' in one hand and a bouquet of roses and lilies in the other. He felt as excited and nervous as a schoolboy and his imagination was working overtime to the extent his cock was so erect under his Bermuda shorts he was worried he could climax without even touching himself.

And then his mother appeared, wearing a short skirt that showed off her long legs and a silk see-thru blouse, her lace bra struggling to contain her voluptuous breasts. It was the vision Hugh longed for as he drove to the airport, to see his mother looking sexy and desirable but still elegantly chic; the exact way of conducting herself that made the brothers think it would be perfect if she acted as their escort.

"Hello Mum," Hugh said, wrapping his arms round her and hugging her tight, taking care to arch his hips back enough to avoid her realizing he was aroused, not easy when he was every bit as well-endowed as his younger brother.

"Hello darling," his mother purred against his cheek then stood back, smiling with delight at seeing him.

Hugh had made a particular effort. He had worked out strenuously that morning so his muscles bulged against his tight t-shirt and he had shaved especially close and used just the right amount of his favorite cologne. He could tell from the admiring glances women had given him as he walked through the concourse that he looked good and it was all for the benefit of the woman he held in his arms.

For a second he wanted desperately to kiss his mother passionately, one hand cupping a huge breast, his thumb stroking her nipple to hardness while his other hand slid under her skirt and caressed her between her legs, his skilled fingers working her clit and sliding deep into the creamy depths of her pussy. He would have gladly got to his knees and worshipped at the shrine of his mother's cunt but then he pulled himself together, aware he was standing, lost in a sexual fantasy in the Arrivals Lounge at Malaga Airport, and said, "It's wonderful to see you. The car's this way."

As she followed him, his mother said, "Hugh, darling?"

"Yes, Ma?"

"Oh god, sweetheart, please don't call me that!" Gina said, shaking her head and laughing. "I was thinking on the plane that if you want me to work for you - "

Hugh interrupted her. " - Hardly that, Mum..."

"No, no, shush a minute. However you consider it, when you introduce me to people you can't say, 'This is my mother', it will sound ridiculous and the first thing anyone will say is, 'Oh, you don't look old enough' which will make me feel bloody ancient..."

Hugh laughed. "You want James and I to call you Gina, Mum?"

"Please, darling. I mean, Mum is fine whenever we're together in private but it would be lovely if you got used to calling me by my name?"

"Of course, GinaMum," Hugh said, grinning as he pointed his key fob toward a sleek black BMW.

"Mmm, nice," Gina said as Hugh opened the passenger door for her and then stowed her suitcase in the trunk. "You must be doing well to afford one of these," she said as Hugh climbed behind the wheel and started the powerful car.

"So well that James has one, too. Do you like BMW's then?"

"Oh, they're gorgeous," Gina said in admiration. "A great big beast of a car that looks and drives like a pouncing panther."

"Very poetic, Mum," Hugh said. He paused and then smiled across at her. "I'm glad you like the car because this one is actually yours. A 'Welcome to Spain' present."