All Comments on 'Making Troy A Man Ch. 02'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
move along

There is nothing to see here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just love this series, keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So she's a hardcore Bible thumper

But she has absolutely no problem with mass adultery, premarital sex and criminal incest? The whole "gay conversion therapy by fat chick" is fucking stupid enough, but when you have a character that seems to be following a literalist interpretation of the Bible without literally following it, it starts getting stupid. The plot is different enough that I want to like it for innovation alone, but it's like the whole thing is balanced on the notion that this boy is a complete fucking moron and yet despite being a complete fucking moron can successfully fake out these women into believing that he's straight just by "eating pussy and fingerbanging". Simply put when he's so revolted that he keeps vomiting, and somehow manages to lie about it...the lack of a hard-on for disgusting people that in no way turn him on just doesn't lie.

RabbitPrinceRabbitPrinceover 10 years agoAuthor
Haters gonna hate

I knew this one was going to stir up some controversy. I could write an essay explaining and deconstructing a bunch of shit, but here's the bottom line: It's fiction. If you're the sort of person that goes and reads erotica in a "NonConsent/Reluctance" category, and you can't handle some controversial themes, well...

1) I don't think anyone can be "cured" of their sexuality. I feel that anyone that thinks so is an idiot. But so what? That's my opinion, and everyone is entitled to theirs. This is a story. The law is the law, right or wrong. Morality is a separate issue. Incest, specifically cousins marrying, isn't considered taboo by all societies. I don't think that rape is right either, but there's plenty of fiction about it.

2) Biblical law and State law are definitely separate issues. I don't think stoning someone to death is an appropriate punishment for adultery. So really, anyone who is a fundamentalist or tries to justify their moralistic beliefs with any holy text as backup is picking and choosing which laws to abide by. Unless they really are making sure they don't mix fibres in their clothes and leave their beards unshorn. Etc. (In the case of the Bible). But again, so what? This is a story. I don't expect everyone to like it. If you don't, fine, find something else that you do like. There's lots of stories here and elsewhere.

3) I'm going to try not to "moderate" any of the comments here. I haven't deleted one yet, even if they go into detail about what a shitty author I am. In any case, try to keep things insightful and constructive. I can take criticism. Intolerance is not something I'm really into. And I'm going to continue with this story, love it or hate it.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I read since Puzzles...

Great story, I love femdom reluctance stories. And this one i exciting, it has good plot, progression and excitement gradual buildup. You can really get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fictional or not; This [gay] writer requires urgent phychological help from his true erotic readers!

An ideal candidate for humiliating 'CFNM'/Full Castration' surgery before long; this sexually confused contributor would benefit from an experienced 'CFNM Mistress' to control his more outrageous thoughts regarding bi-sexuality between cousins and the like EG. --ONLY IF Interested in correspondence with a fully castrated male reader; I would be delighted to transfer a lifetime of sexually explicit experiences that led me to undergo a medically safe 'Penectomy' operation in order to enjoy 'Anal intimacy' with a particularly well-hung stud male lover. Write or E/mail revdickt01@hotmail.com

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Missing the point part 2

I hope this femdom FICTION series continues. People taking this seriously as a social issue or a mental problem of the author are absurd.

RabbitPrinceRabbitPrinceover 10 years agoAuthor
I'll get right on that

Yep, sure thing, revdict01@hotmail.com... Yep. Penectomy. Anal intimacy with a well-hung stud male lover. You've sure got my number!

1) Lol

2) Are you on crack?

3) Are you trying to motivate me to "moderate" these posts? Jeezuz.

4) Nice job demonstrating your absence of testicles by posting anonymously.

5) Where the hell do you people come from? I suggest getting a hobby.

6) While you're at it, why don't you read some of my other stories and come up with other clearly accurate assessments of my "phychological" state and surgical needs?

Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

So I know because this is erotica I shouldn't care about the characters or story past my level of arousal, but I have to say this is honestly good enough to warrant that. I think so far the fact that the protagonist is actually smart enough to fake his way through a terrible situation and work for that phone gives SOME logic to this whole story. I'm sure his mom is aware of all the happenings and he won't be saved anytime by her at least, but please give us a satisfying end to this one! Perhaps with him escaping and coming out of it relatively unscarred. This feels like how tape actually is : revolting, so I can't help but desperately hope he'll find a way out. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it, please continue

Can't wait for Lulu to have a shot. Enjoying this way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice story please continue

i wud love to see troy getting his way thru the farm.

great job bro

ranfallboyranfallboyover 9 years ago
Please make part 3..

Been waiting for 3 for a while and I just want you to know how much I enjoyed and loved these two and looking forward to the stories continuation whenever you can man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

Please continue this series. I would love to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Support for a Talented Writer

I love how imaginative and creative you are! Your provocative mind works wonders in such a delightful way! Even with such a controversial topic, you're able to develop a riveting storyline that draws the reader in! Looking forward to the continuation, Love! :p

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
More PLEASE!

It's killing me that there's no more chapters to this story. I'm anxious to see if Troy will end up having to pleasure the other women in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please!!! this story is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you die?!

Hope that's not too mean-spirited, but here's hoping we get a conclusion! Doesn't have to happen tomorrow, but it would be nice to know if you intend to finish this. If you've stopped writing, that's fine as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous