All Comments on 'Making Troy A Man Ch. 05'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I have just read all 5 chapters in one go and have given each 5 stars.. The story is: well written; interesting; different; exciting; erotic; and sensual. I look forward to further chapters with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful series.. hope u continue with it. Really interesting!

ranfallboyranfallboyover 6 years ago
One of the best.

Was so glad to see the return of this series and can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ACTUALLY LOVE THIS!

When can we expect the next one?! I can't wait! Hope this series goes on for a bit! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bottle full of awesome!

Dominating yet kind heart women turning a sissy into a man rather than the usual turning a man into a sissy, really wish there was more of this category types out there. Please keep the hope alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please do continue with this series as soon as you find the time. I find it brilliant!!

intimusintimusabout 6 years ago
More Please!

I have a kink for this specific kind of genre (non-con gay femdom, I guess?) and can't wait to read more! Hopefully after this series you'll continue with more down the road, but when can we get the next one?! I'm chomping at the bit here! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I absolutely love this story! One of the best I've read on this site and I really really hope there's more to come soon! I hope there's more kinky stuff with Aunt Lulu as well as she's definitely my favourite character in the story. One of my biggest fetishes is a large strong older woman dominating and abusing a small weak younger man. I really love how she can be very sweet, caring and motherly towards Troy but knowing what she intends to do with him and if he steps out of line, she could easily break him in half if she wanted to as she is so much bigger and stronger than him. So there's also a sick, twisted and sinister side to her as well which I find very exciting! Absolutely loved the bit where she gets him to suck on her tit while watching Glenda masturbate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous