Malaika Arora Gets a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Malaika continues her dominance over her son.
2.9k words
4.3
10.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheK2Guy
TheK2Guy
10 Followers

I kept sniffing her ass as he pushed it further back, till it almost engulfed my face. It was the most intoxicating thing I had ever experienced. I couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't get enough of her ass. There was no way I could go back to how things were. I couldn't imagine a world where she didn't do this to me. I was in my thoughts when she she gripped my hair and pulled her ass back. She turned her head and looked at my dazed expression and smiled wickedly.

"You look like you are drunk?" She laughed. "Are you drunk baby?"

"No, mommy," I managed to respond. My whole body had gone limp. My arms felt boneless, as if the sheer arousal had turned them into jelly.

"You look drunk baby. Are you drunk on Mommy's ass?"

Yeah, that made sense. She was right. The act of smelling her ass had brought me into this state, this sex-high state.

"Yes, Mommy. You are right." She laughed again.

"Don't worry, we will get you real drunk soon too. That will be fun. And then I will use you, how I wish. Not that I need to get you drunk to use you, do I baby?"

The brain fog was too much, I couldn't understand what she was saying, there were too many words.

"Huh?"

"Aww, my poor baby, cannot understand what I am saying," she mocked. "You dumb puppy. That's okay. I just said, I can do anything I want, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mommy. Anything you want." She smiled in satisfaction. She got off the table, and I tried getting up as well. But she pushed me back down on the chair with her hand. She walked upto the sofa, and started sifting through her bag. I couldn't see what she was looking for. Eventually she returned. She was carrying something in her hands which I couldn't make out.

She walked upto me. Hiding the object behind herself.

"I have a gift for you," she said.

My eyes lit up at her words. She had a gift, that too for me. She considered me good enough to give me a gift.

"Do you want to see what it is?"

"Yes, Mommy, please. I would love to see it."

"You will have to take it, though. You will have to use it how I want you to. You cannot refuse it." She warned me.

"I would never refuse a gift from you. Never." The sheer desire to please, and submit, pleased her. She moved her hands to show me a 6-inch long strapon. My eyes widened upon seeing it. It was purple, in colour, reasonably thick, unlike some of the monster ones I had seen in porn videos. It was so beautiful. I instinctively reached to grab it. But she slapped my hands away.

"No, no, no. You don't get to touch it, till you agree to take it completely."

"I agree, mommy, whatever you want."

"Do you know what I am going to do to you with this?" She asked slowly.

I knew what the answer was despite the brain fog, but I wanted her to tell me what she planned on doing to me. So I asked, "What will you do to me, Mommy?"

She smiled. She leaned, grabbing my face with both her hands, looking into my eyes, the strapon in her hand touching my cheeks. "I am going to wear this strapon, and fuck your face. I am going to use it the way it was always supposed to be used. I will gag you with this, choke you, and I will not care how much you struggle, do you understand?" I nodded, turned on out of my mind by her words. "Then, I will take it, and plough your ass. I am going to hit that prostate of yours over and over again, till you are a moaning and whimpering mess. I will fuck you like the pathetic little dog that you are. I will break you to the point where the only thing that you will ever want is to be fucked by me, and please me." Before I could even nod, she kissed me, and cock almost erupted in my pants. Her started sucking on my tongue, before moving onto my lower lip, biting it hard, pulling me further in while doing so, before she finally pulled herself away.

"Get on your knees," I immediately, dropped down from the chair onto the floor. "Open your mouth." I did as she asked. "Tongue out, wide." I did it. "Now, pant like a dog."

For a moment, I couldn't register what she was saying.

Her jovial expression hardened. "I won't repeat myself again, pant like a dog. NOW." Even without thinking, I started panting like dogs did, when they are excited about something. She smiled at my effort which made me happy.

"Who's a good boy? Who's my good boy?" She asked me while grabbing my face again.

"Me, mommy. Me. I am your good boy." Within a second, her expression hardened. Before I could ask her what happened, she slapped me right across the face.

"Do dogs speak, huh?" She asked angrily. I didn't say anything.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

My right cheek was completely red, and I couldn't hold back my tears, not just because of the pain, but because I had disappointed her.

"DO DOGS SPEAK? ANSWER ME?"

I shook my head, without saying a word.

"What do dogs do? They bark, don't they?"

I nodded.

"So are you my good boy?"

I tried to bark, but struggled, making an odd noise. Before managing a ruff.

"Are you my good boy?"

"BOW BOW BOW."

Her face broke out in a wide smile, which made me so happy.

"There is my good boy," she ruffled my hair gently. "Now mouth open, wide." When I opened my mouth, she spat in it. I coughed, the thick liquid suddenly entering my mouth made me cough.

"Swallow it." She ordered. Her tone indicating that there was no other alternative. I somehow managed to swallow it, trying not to gag. I didn't mind the taste, just the texture was something I was not used to.

"Open up, again." I did so, and this time spat in my mouth three times, with some landing on my cheek as well. "Swallow," she again said. I tried to, this time, having less trouble with the texture.

"Good boy." She whispered. She pulled on the strapon and properly fixed it in place.

"Now that, your mouth has been lubricated, it's time for you suck Mommy's cock baby." I nodded in excitement, at the opportunity to please her.

"Go ahead," she encouraged, "Kiss it." I kissed the head of the strapon and she smiled at me. "Lick the underside." I trailed my tongue across the underside of the strapon and she moaned in satisfaction. The act didn't do anything for her physically but the act of submission must be arousing her as well.

"Spit on it, " she asked. I spat on the strapon, and swallowed it. I started licking and sucking the strapon with vigour. I had never sucked cock before but had watched a lot of femdom porn, and was trying my best to replicate what I had seen there. Judging by her reactions, I was doing a good job.

"Ahh yes, like that, just like that, what a good boy," she praised.

Then, I decided to test my limits, I pulled my mouth of her cock, and slowly starting swallowing it, taking in as much of it as possible, as I went deeper, I felt her fingers, slowly intertwine themselves in my hair. I could feel myself choking but I didn't stop. Then, I heard her divine voice.

"Tongue out, baby, it will help you swallow all of it. Tongue out, baby, now." I let out my tongue and it rested on the underside, as she slowly entered deeper, before finally all 6 inches were in my mouth, filling it to its brim. My mouth had never been so full, and I could feel it fill with my saliva. My nose touched her skin, coming in contact with her skin, and I could smell her pubic hair, its scent filling my nostrils, driving me further down this madness. And then she pulled out. I coughed, as my mouth was finally free, bubbles of spit and pooled on my chin, and a line of it was dripping down as well. She hungrily kissed me, and licked the spit of my chin before sucking all of it. I understood what she wanted me to do and opened my mouth obediently. She spat in it again. And then she kissed me again.

"That was so good baby, I am so proud of you. You took my whole cock. Without me even asking. You are such a good boy."

"BOW BOW BOW." I barked. She laughed in joy. It was not a cruel laugh like the ones before, like she was genuinely happy.

"Yeah, you are such a good dog. Such a good puppy for me." She gave me another kiss. "Now relax and let Mommy take care of you, okay?" I nodded.

She laced her fingers in my hair and started fucking my face. I tried my best not to gag as her cock entered and exited my repeatedly with force.

"Oh yes baby, just like that. You are doing so well, taking my cock like that, like a good little slut, you are doing so well." She kept pistoning my face with her cock.

GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK UGGGG

I choked on her cock and she didn't stop, nothing it seemed could possibly make her stop. She was driven mad by my submission.

"You are such a good slut for me. God, I cannot believe I waited so long before doing this. I could have been fucking you for months. What a shame so much time wasted. But don't worry honey, I will make up for all of it. I will make up for all the lost time."

GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK

She pulled out, and I took in a deep breath as my jaw finally relaxed.

"Look at me." I turned my head upwards to look at her. She toward over me like a Goddess. Like she owned the world and me. Well, she most certainly owned me.

"I am going to use you from every day onwards now. However I want to, whenever I want to. Doesn't matter whether you like it or not. You are mine. Got it?"

I nodded.

"I will fuck you in every corner of this, every bedroom, in the kitchen, in the bathroom," it wasn't physically possible but my cock kept getting harder as she spoke, it was literally throbbing. "I will fuck you on your dad's bed, in the hall, on the dining table. You are mine to use, abuse, degrade, and fuck up. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Answer me."

"BOW BOW."

SMACK.

"Use your words, bitch." I whimpered.

"I am yours Mommy. Use me. Please. I am begging you." She nodded.

"Follow me, on all fours." She started walking towards the sofa. She pulled out a plastic bottle out of the bag. "Strip and get on the sofa, on all fours." I did. She looked at my naked body as if she was discerning every inch, she could break and how she would do it. She grabbed the bottle, and opened it and poured the liquid on my ass. It was cold and I jilted from the suddeness of it. She pulled out a set of gloves from the bag and put them open. She started spreading the liquid over my ass. I knew it was lube. She spread my ass cheeks and spit on my asshole. My eyes rolled back into my skull. She poured some more lube on my asshole, and started rubbing it with her gloved fingers. I hissed in pleasure.

"Oh does that feel good baby?"

"Yes, mommy," I moaned.

"Don't worry, you are about to feel much better," she paused. "And worse." She laughed and inserted her finger in my asshole. My body shivered at the intrusion, immediately clenching around her finger. My cock couldn't handle the pressure and I came. My cum shooting at the sofa.

"Look at you, one finger, and you came already," she made a disappointed sound. "We can't have that, can we? Don't worry, we will train you to last longer." She turned her finger inside my asshole, curling it, and I moaned loudly. "Ready for another finger baby?"

"Yes, mommy," I barely managed to get the words out.

She slowly inserted another finger, taking her time, not trying to rush it. Then she started pulling back and inserting her fingers again. She started fingering my asshole with her fingers. I couldn't control my moans.

"Oh fuck, Mommy."

"Does my baby like that?" she asked gently, while going on with her fingering.

"Yes, mommy, I like it."

"Good, mommy wants her baby to feel good. After all he has been such a good boy today."

"Thank you mommy."

She inserted a third finger and I screamed.

She laughed, "Ohooohoho. Look at my big boy, screaming. Yes, scream for me, baby. Scream." Meanwhile she kept fingering my asshole.

"God, mommy, it feels so good. So good."

And then she pulled her fingers out. The sudden loss of them, made me feel empty inside and I groaned.

"Mommy please!!??"

"Oh don't whine, I got something better for you." I turned my head to see her pour the lube on her cock, she spread it properly so that it covered every inch of her cock.

She climbed the couch, and positioned herself appropriately.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes, mommy."

She grazed the tip against my asshole sending shivers down my spine, before she slowly started inserting it.

My breath hitched, I could feel my asshole clenching.

"Relax, breathe." She said. I tried to breathe.

Slowly she inserted her cock in my asshole, and started moving. I groaned in pleasure. She grunted and started picking up the pace, her cock moving in and out as I lost all coherent thoughts.

"Yes mommy, Yes...."

She growled, bending forward and kissing my back which was now covered in a layer of sweat.

"Oh yes, baby, moan for me. Moan baby."

"It feels so good, Mommy, so good."

"Yeah, baby. Its about to feel better," she said and with a full thrust, hit my prostate.

"FUCKKKKKKK MOMMMY. FUCKKKKKKKK."

"Oh yes, scream for me. Baby. Scream." She laughed and kept fucking my ass.

"It feels so good mommy, so good. I feel so full. Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder." Tears were falling down my eyes, as my entire body had lost normal sense of functioning from the overstimulation.

She grabbed my supple cheeks before bringing her palm hard down on them, spanking me, as I moaned in pleasure.

"You like being spanked, puppy?" she asked casually as she stopped fucking me for a second.

"Yes, mommy, I love it."

SPANK

"Oh yes, mommy."

SPANK

"FUCK."

SPANK

"MOMMMYYY."

My red cheek was reddening due to the harsh contact of the leather glove on it.

"Such a good dog for me. My little whore." She grabbed my hips and resumed fucking me with gusto, completely destroying my prostate as I scream in pleasure.

"You are fucking me so good, mommy."

She spanked my ass again, "Thank me you bitch. Thank me for doing you this honour."

"Thank you mommy, thank you so much. I don't deserve this, but thank you. Oh fuck me."

"Yeah, you will earn your place, don't worry. I will make sure of it. I will turn you into a mindless slave. A pig who does everything on my command. Your brain will only understand serving me. You will always be my bitch."

"Yes, mommy, your bitch. Always." My cock was getting hard again, the stimulation had gotten it hard again.

"Fuck yes, take it. Take my cock, you bitch. Whose bitch are you?"

"Yours mommy. Yours."

SPANK

"Damn right." She thrusted harder, as I felt myself reaching my climax again.

"FUCK YES, YES YES YES YES, FUCK MOMMY, OH FUCK. FUCK ME. MOMMY. FUCK."

"That's right baby. Jerk your cock, cum for me. CUM. CUM."

I wrapped my fist around my still sensitive cock, and started slowly rubbing it as she fucked me. It wasn't long before I was cumming again.

"I am so close mommy, so close. Fuck mommy."

"Cum for me, baby. Cum on that couch, like the filthy horny dog that you are."

"YES, OH FUCK, YES, MOMMY, YES, FUCK YES, OH FUCK, YES, MOMMY." I came again, spraying my load on the couch and she pulled out at the same moment. Before I could gather my thoughts, I blacked out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Next Morning

TAP

TAP

TAP

I felt something tapping against my cheek, I tried to push it away, but couldn't move my hands. I opened my eyes, to find her sitting on my chest, with a wicked smile on her face.

"Good morning puppy," she smiled.

I arched my head to see that my hands were tied to the headstand. I turned to look at her.

"You got to cum yesterday, but I didn't," she said, "So, now, its your turn to return the favour." She moved upwards, placing her arms on the headstands, straddling my face.

"You don't get to eat, move, or breathe, till I have cum twice. Understood."

I nodded. My brain still trying to pull itself out of its stupor.

"Welcome to your new life."

She sat on my face with a plump.

TheK2Guy
TheK2Guy
10 Followers