Malaysian Tale

Story Info
Making love in Malaysia.
809 words
4.04
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

We were on a high when we came got back to the hotel. We had just given the best concert we had done in a long time. Performing and getting standing ovations was so fucking awesome. She was in her prime when she performed.

I had never been to Malaysia before, but I found the people to be very cordial and I could speak a little of the native language without landing myself in trouble.

Annie stripped off the black and white sarong and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It was very humid today. I stripped off my clothing as well. There wasn't much room for two in the shower stall. Not even a standing position was doable. So I waited for her to take her shower and I would take mine as well.

I put our guitar cases in the corner of the room and took some cold bottles of water from the mini fridge.

She came out shortly and toweled herself off. I slipped past her and took my shower. It was good to get the dried sweat off of me. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I could stand to lose a few more pounds and with Annie's help, I had a good start. I wasn't too bad for a Baby boomer and having a girl half my age helped too. Yeah Dirty old man here. But she came after me not the other way round!

I came out of the bathroom and let my body air dry. She was laying on the bed just smiling her sweet smile Her porcelain body was a perfect contrast to the ebony sheets on the Hotels California king-sized bed.

She had her hand between her legs and was playing with her bald pussy. Her brown nipples fully erect looked like Hershey kisses ready to be popped into my mouth and savored slowly! She smiled seductively at me, her crooked smile enticing me Her soft voice calling me to bed. Like the soft song of this Asian island.

I took off my towel and throw it toward the bathroom door. I was now naked. I then climbed into being and lay next to her, we embraced.

Her soft body felt nice next to mine! The scent of her sex was too much for me. I was no longer in control of myself. It was as if I was in some 1940's B Romance movie.

She reached down between my legs and teased my cock with her long fingers. Running a fingernail over where the cock head joins and stroking me to hardness.

It wasn't long and she had me hard enough for her to ride me cowgirl style. She raked her pink-painted fingernails over my hairy chest. My lust took over and I bucked my hips up into her.

"Faster!" She cried out. "Harder!" She yelled. "Fuck me harder!" She screamed.

The head-board was now in a constant rhythm as it banged against the wall.

She rolled her pelvis back and forth as we both approached releasing Her cunt muscles that had a vice-like grip on my hardness now. My cock was buried deep inside her as she used the muscles to make me want to cum. I would almost get to the point of cumming, and she would stop and leave me in agony!!

She would start lifting herself almost off me as I impaled her. Our bodies are covered in sweat now. The sunlight from the window would glisten on her taut young body.

Her body shuddered from her feet to her eyes. She used her cunt muscles and came as she squeezed my cock over and over. I exploded inside her. Over and over we came.

I lost count of how many times we fucked or the positions that we tried. At one point I do know she had her leg around the back of my waist.

This thirty-something girl was giving my 60-year-old body a rather intense workout.

My heart was pounding way like Ricky Ricardo doing a conga solo to Babalou. I started to sing BABA LOU, BABA LOU AH A.

Annie giggled as she usually did.

We lay in after-glow and took a nap, in each other's arms I love the feel of her body against me as well as being still inside her warmth.

I awoke to her sucking my cock. As the old saying goes "She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!"

She stopped and took me out of her mouth.

"You ready for another round in the Annie rodeo." She asked me.

And my cock twitched in reply.

"Well, I got my answer, didn't I!" She giggled and went back to sucking me off.

Yes, this is a sort of bad 1940's B Movie isn't it!" Oh well, we all can't be Shakespeare!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers