Male Bisexuality In Senegal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I want you in my ass," Habiba said to Fariz, after riding his dick for a while. Fariz looked at Habiba, surprised by her request. Smiling, he reached for some cream while Habiba got on all fours and twerked her big black ass for him. Fariz stroked his dick as Habiba spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Fariz has fucked a lot of women and a few men, but he's never fucked a woman in the ass. It's a pleasure which his wife Rashida still denies him. Without further ado, Fariz worked his dick into Habiba's asshole and pushed.

"Oh yeah, feels great," Fariz groaned, loving the feel of Habiba's warm, tight butt hole around his dick. Habiba moaned, fingering her wet, hairy pussy while grinding her big ass against Fariz's groin. Habiba is a three-hole woman who loves dick in every spot. Fariz, delighted to be fucking such a rough rider, banged Habiba's ass like there was no tomorrow. Habiba screamed passionately as Fariz fucked her roughly, his dick filling her butt hole oh so nicely. Habiba and Fariz were so into each other that they didn't realize that the others had stopped with their four-way fun and were now staring at them. Fariz and Habiba fucked until exhaustion claimed them, and they lay side by side, reeking of sex, and utterly sweaty, but feeling more alive than ever...

"This party was awesome," Boubacar said to Fariz, as they emerged from the showers, fully cleansed after some truly wicked fun. Rashida, Majida, Habiba, Ibrahim and Boubacar were all smiles as they finished getting cleaned up and got their clothes back on. The six of them returned to the Camara living room, and had a few drinks while bantering about the evening's activities. Everything had gone according to plan and the event organizers, Fariz and Rashida Camara, couldn't be happier.

"Thank you for making the first meeting of the Pan-African Bisexual Orgy Club a success, I cherish each and every one of you," said Fariz Camara, and he looked adoringly at his wife Rashida. Without Rashida by his side, Fariz would a lonely, lost soul. In every Kingdom, although the King may be more visible, the Queen is always the true power behind the throne. Even in the deeply traditional and patriarchal realms of West Africa, this old adage still holds true. Fariz and Rashida Camara thanked their guests for attending the event and sent them on their way.

Thus, some of West Africa's greatest power couples officially joined the Pan-African Bisexual Orgy Club. The club for bisexual African men of means whose wives embrace their other side and participate in debauchery alongside them. Fariz Camara and his beloved wife Rashida are the club owners and they're on the lookout for new members. Men and women who fit the extremely specific criteria for membership. No straight men. No gay men. Just bisexual men of African descent who are honest with their women. Boring monosexism and treachery must not enter the club. Care to join the club, ladies and gentlemen? For those who qualify, the line forms to the right!

12