Male Exotic Dancers

Story Info
A gay man and his female best friend.
1k words
3.44
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 4 o'clock on a rainy Saturday afternoon in April and I had just come back to my apartment. The gay league softball game that began under an overcast threatening sky had been called off in the fourth inning a half hour ago. The rain was gentle at first but became a deluge while the team was changing into street clothes.

I am probably the only guy on the team who does not have a boyfriend or a husband. At age 24 I am only recently out of the closet. Jack Longfellow, a dude whom I had met in a bar, got me out of my pants only to leave my apartment well before morning. My only sexual experience left me wanting more.

Jack is 5' 8" tall with short black curly hair and a square face. His features; semi full lips, brown eyes and a big nose are etched in my mind.

Anyway, here I am, single, feeling lonely at times, not to mention Horney. I get a kick out of checking out the naked athletes. I just don't reveal that in public.

What's a guy to do when he's horney for a man but has nobody? Self pleasure is always an option.

Standing inside my bedroom, I stripped off the evening- blue polo shirt and teeshirt leaving them on the floor in front of my dresser. Seconds later I pulled off my light-blue jeans and BVD briefs leaving them with my shirt. Naked I settled into the mattress.

I had masturbated for the first time 12 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed seeing white goop squirt from my penis.

I was to learn a little while later that my peers call it "cumming".

At 24 I often masturbate twice a day, usually as soon as I'm awake and just before closing my eyes. This day might see me doing the naughty deed three times.

I closed my hand around the 6-inch long shaft. Determined to ejaculate, I pumped my hand rapidly making the foreskin slide back and forth. I do love to see cum streaming from me.

The messy climax that I strove to achieve happened within 5 minutes. I'll just leave the cum right where it landed.

Alica Reynolds regards me as her bestie. She and I go back to our days in Springfield high school when I called her my girlfriend. There had been a brief separation when I came out to her after college but the feelings were too strong to remain apart. So what if sex is off the table. She likes the relationship on those terms.

She became my roommate a year ago. It's an arrangement that works for both of us.

Chocolate-brown hair frames her oval face. She has semi-full coral lips. A hint of eyeshadow accentuates her blue eyes nicely.

I love the way she dresses. The crisp merlot off-the-shoulder tiered-sleeve blouse looks absolutely fabulous on her. I've told her as much.

Seconds after my climax she knocked on my bedroom door while I was still lying naked atop the blanket. I didn't reply so she knocked again.

A second after the second pair of knocks the door opened. She stood in the threshold.

"I guess you're busy. I can come back."

Never bashful about self pleasure, I made no effort to cover my penis.

I quickly put a pair of jeans on over my bare ass and walked into the livingroom.

"So what's going on?"

"I'm going out with Cindy and Joann tonight. Join us."

"What's the occasion?"

"No occasion," she replied. "We just want to get together, a run-of-the-mill girls' night."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

"So tell me about the guy you're all excited about."

"I'm excited about a dude?"

Alicia laughed at my comeback.

"I think you are and I want all the details."

Girls' lockerroom talk can make guy talk seem tame. It gets very descriptive. Her desire for me to share intimate details about me and Jon makes me feel good. The only problem is Jon and I are mere acquaintances, not boyfriends. There are no intimate details there.

I may as well spill it.

"I like Jon and I do think he's hot. I think he's seeing Richard. That's our leftfielder."

"He makes you jerk off. That's ok."

"Yes he does," I replied.

"I own a dildo. It has the look, texture, and feel of the real thing. If you like I can entertain you."

"I wish Jon would entertain me." I made quotation marks in the air around the word entertain.

"You've been in the locker room with him. Did you check out his dick?"

"Yah"

"Does he kiss Richard?"

"I haven't seen them kiss but they seem to be joined at the hip."

Cindy, Joann, Alicia and I came to a table for four in a dimly lit room near the stage. Under the bright flood lights a hunky muscular blond was swaying side to side and thrusting his pelvis making his cut dick swing.

So this is a run-of-the-mill girls' night.

I sipped from the glass of Budweiser while my eyes were riveted on the dancer. I could feel my penis stirring. My friends were engaged in girl talk and watching the dancers intermittently.

I was the only dude in a room full of excited women. Their cat calls and shouts filled the air encouraging the men to bare all. Am I the only gay guy in this city?

"Steven," said Alicia. "When the next guy comes out Stick a bill in his speedo."

"Take a seat up front with me."

The time was approaching midnight when Alicia and I came back inside my apartment. She walked quickly into her bedroom leaving her pocketbook on her dresser next to her jewelry box.

She came into the livingroom finding me in the rocking chair.

"How did you like the show?"

"It was great."

"I'll bet you need to masturbate."

I nodded.

"So do I," she added. "Go for it."

"That dancer with the light-brown hair can jump on my bones anytime."

"I'll bet."

The urge to "rub one out" was irresistible, especially after seeing the hot hunks on stage.

I retired to my bedroom and stripped naked leaving my clothes on the floor.

Barely a minute later the bedroom door opened. Alicia stepped inside, not that I mind her presence.

"You know I'm not leaving until you ejaculate."

"Stick around. I'm close."