Male Model Pt. 02

Story Info
Son forced to model again.
1.6k words
4.21
7.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael? Get down here!" I heard my mother calling for me.

"In a minute," I replied.

"Now, young man," mom said.

When I entered the living room, I saw my mom with someone her age and a girl about my age. They must be mother and daughter because they looked alike. Both were pretty and had long blonde hair. They looked kind of stuck up, but whatever.

"Michael, this is Dee and her daughter, Danielle. They just moved here. I met them when I was shopping, and they wanted to come over and help me with the clothes I bought you."

I just woke up and had no idea what she was talking about. "What?" I asked totally confused.

"I told you he'd forget," mom said and all three laughed.

"What's so funny?" Grandma asked, walking into the room. She had just arrived the day before for a long visit.

"Remember yesterday when I told you and Michael that I was going to get him some new underwear?" mom asked grandma - her mom.

"Of course, I do. I'm not that old," Grandma responded, then all four women looked at me and laughed again.

"Whatever," I said. "I'm going to play call of Duty."

"Stop!" mom commanded.

"Mom, I appreciate you getting me new underwear. Just leave them here or give them to me and I'll tell you how they fit," I said, raising my eyebrows in a 'stop embarrassing me' way.

"Nonsense. I told Dee and Danielle, you'd model them for us, like you did before."

"Mom!" I said. My face turned red, and I looked at the other three women. Dee and Danielle had evil grins on their faces. My grandmother just looked confused.

Mom proceeded to tell them the story. They all found it hilarious.

I simply stood there with my arms folded.

"Come on, Michael. We don't have all day," mom said.

"I do," I replied. She made a move to get up. "Fine," I said. Give me the underwear and I'll try them on and come back and "model" them," I said, using finger quotes.

"Nonsense," mom said. "Here is fine."

"Mom, I'm twenty, I don't want to model underwear in front of two strangers and Grandma."

Mom simply gave me "the look". I took off my shirt, shoes, socks and pants. Then I stopped.

"If he won't pull them down, Maybe, he'd prefer to have them pulled up," Danielle said. Before I knew it, she was giving me a wedgie.

"Hey!" I yelled. They all thought this was really funny.

Danielle then marched me over to her mother and presented my ass to her. My cheeks were spilling out of the sides of the underwear.

"Ooh, nice butt, Michael," Dee said, running her nails up and down my ass cheeks, then pinching both cheeks one at a time.

"Let's give Grandma a look see," Danielle said, smacking my ass.

I tried to adjust my underwear, but Dee came up and grabbed my arms, pinning them back behind me.

My balls were spilling out of the tight wedgie.

"I never knew a man who didn't like his balls tickled," Grandma said and then, tickled my balls.

My cock started getting hard.

I was then moved down to my mother. She reached up and traced my hard cock with her fingernail, even moving around the tip that had poked out. Danielle then pulled down the now ruined underwear and once again my hard cock slapped my mother's face.

"You really need to stop shoving your cock in my face," Mom said. Her warm breath felt amazing on my cock, and it got even harder. Then she said, "Hold him girls, lets get this first pair on him."

The first package were regular briefs in various colors. Mom picked out a blue pair and put them on me. I then had to stand in front of each woman while they poked, prodded and traced my ass, balls and still hard cock through this pair of briefs. The whole time, making comments about how they looked and how they felt and whatnot. No one asked me if I liked them though. I guess my opinion didn't matter.

Next were a pair of boxers. They had wild designs on them. They didn't like them at all.

"It's only cause he's hard that they fit like this," Dee said. "If he didn't have this," she said, squeezing my cock, "he'd be swimming in them."

They all agreed.

Next were boxer-briefs. They had a silky feel to them. They felt really good and there was even a pouch for my cock and balls. Everything was locked in place. I liked that a lot. I got too many looks when I adjusted myself in public.

"These are the ones!" Mom shouted. "I'll get more of these."

"Great! Hope you were all entertained," I said, turning to leave.

Mom grabbed me and said. "One more pair. Trust me, you'll enjoy it." She had a weird look in her eyes. Something was up.

The next one was a thong. They all laughed like mad when mom put that on me. My semihard cock was bent in half and my balls were all squished together.

"Dance! Dance! Dance!" Danielle chanted, soon followed by the others, my grandma was the loudest.

Danielle brought up a dance tune and I was made to dance for their entertainment and my embarrassment.

Then mom brought out the dollar bills and they all started tucking them into my thong. Of course, they all touched my cock, balls and ass in the process, even my grandmother.

'Fuck it', I thought. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I started gyrating right in front of their faces. When I was in front of my grandmother, Dee pulled my thong off, and my hard cock hit my grandma in the face. She gasped and opened her mouth and in went my cock.

"Michael, I didn't know you had such a nice cock," Grandma said. Then she gave it a little kiss and started liking it like a lollypop. Dee and Danielle were sucking my balls, while Mom spread my ass cheeks apart, and gave me a rim job.

Grandma had her eyes closed and was making noises in her throat and really going to town on my cock. When she opened her eyes and looked up at me, I lost it and started filling her mouth with my cum.

"Shame on you," Mom said, smacking my ass. "Coming in your grandmother's mouth like the horny pervert you are."

"Let's make him guess who is sitting on his face," Dee suggested.

"That shouldn't be too hard," I smirked. Then mom pulled out a blindfold. "Oh, I see."

"No, you don't," Mom said, and they all laughed.

After mom tied the blindfold really tight, I was placed on the floor. Soon I felt someone sit on my face. I had no idea who it was. None of them were overweight or had anything distinct about them to make them stand out. They demanded I guess, and I took a shot and said Danielle.

"Wrong!" I was told, then they took turns "spanking" my cock, which was now hard again.

Somehow, I was "wrong" all four times. I think they lied about some of them, but whatever. I had four women sitting on my face and rubbing their cunts all over me while they did it.

"Let's try again, sans underwear," mom said. "Oh, and Michael, give us all orgasms or we'll tickle you to death." Then I felt eight hands tickling me all over, as I bounced on the floor.

"Okay, okay," I said.

Mom was first and after I got her off, I said, "Mom."

"Lucky guess," mom said.

Next was Dee, then Danielle, then Grandma. I guessed right each time. It was easy as they all made noises and said things while enjoyed my tongue on their cunts. I knew their voices, so it was pretty easy to guess this time. Dee and Danielle had sweet tasting pussies, Mom's was okay, Grandma's had a weird taste, but she really seemed to enjoy what I was doing and when I sucked on her fat lips, she came soon afterwords.

Even though I fulfilled my end of the agreement, I was still tied down and tickled for their enjoyment. They finally took the blindfold off, and I saw they were all naked. Dee and Danielle had medium size tits. Dee had round breasts, and Danielle's were cone shaped. They both had medium nipples and areolas.

Mom's boobs were a little bigger with big areolas and small nipples.

Grandma's boobs were long and saggy. She also had pierced nipples. A 3/4 silver hoop went through each nipple. I got to suck on their boobs while the other three tickled me. It was challenging keeping their tits in my mouth while being tickled.

Finally, mom went and got a bunch of feathers and her vibrator. They took turns using the vibrator on my feet, stomach, nipples and armpits and lastly on my really hard cock. Grandma said she wanted to "make me shoot" and held the vibrator to the underside of my cock, while the others tickled my balls, butt and shaft with feathers. Every time I was close, Grandma would pull the vibrator away and they'd all tickle me with their fingers. Finally, she left it on my cock and then I exploded all over myself. They all licked the cum from my body and of course, off my cock and balls.

The last thing they did was bend me over the couch and spank me for being a "naughty pervert." They laughed at my hard cock, and I went to my room both embarrassed and satisfied.