Malicious Intent Pt. 01

Story Info
Stan and his Charm.
2.2k words
4.13
16.6k
13
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers

MC MF MD

Stan, the delivery guy, has a new charm, but it's not in his personality. It's a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm...

Malicious Intent - Kim

Chapter 1

Tuesday, 19 August, 14:22

In the Office

Kim, Michelle, Karen, Hanna, Nick and Steve are all at their desks in the main office when the security door buzzer sounds. All heads turn to Kim and a resounding laughter rings out at Kim's natural reaction, which is to cringe and turn a slight shade of red.

Kim is a petite five foot, two inch blonde (and very attractive) twenty-two-year-old who knows that come 14:20 on a Tuesday and Friday the security door buzzer will go off, and Stan, the creepy old delivery guy, will shout, "Delivery and pick up," over the intercom.

When she answers, it's not what Stan says, it's how he looks at her that creeps Kim out. And it's not just her that notices. The whole office treats it like a joke.

Kim reaches for the phone and presses 'intercom' on the control. "Marshall's PLC," Kim says, hoping that it will be some client, or a different delivery guy.

"Deliveries and pickups," came the lisped reply.

"Oh, okay," Kim said, and pressed the door release button.

After a moment, the double doors at the bottom of the office next to Kim's desk open and close. With Kim not wanting to look up, she hopes that Stan will pick up the packages in the overnight tray and leave the drop-off stuff next to the trolley and go.

She thinks to herself, It's not that hard just drop off, pick up, and go. But she knows the whole office is watching her and that she will need to look up.

When she does, Kim can see Stan looking directly at her. "Hi, Stan. Well, the stuff is over there, and can you just put the drop-off on the trolley? Thanks."

Stan nods, but is clearly looking at the 34-B chest under the white sleeveless polo top Kim decided to wear that morning.

Kim feels herself going slightly redder again and looks back down at the paperwork she has finished, (but is trying to pretend she's in the middle of.) Kim then notices something unusual. Stan normally leaves after that, but she can sense him shuffling towards her desk and can almost feel the wheezing breathing coming closer.

Kim looks up. "Everything okay, Stan?"

Stan is inches from her desk and drops a clipboard and paper onto it. "New policy. You need to sign."

Kim feels angry at the way he's just dropped the board on top of her work papers, but smiles.

Saying, "Sure thing," she picks up the clipboard and starts to sign (asking no questions so he will go sooner.)

"Not there ...there," says Stan, and he quickly grabs her wrist and moves it to the last column.

Kim notices he has something around his wrist that touches the back of her hand but, eager to get rid of him, she quickly signs the form and gives it back.

"See you Friday, Stan," she says, and looks back at the finished work on her desk, hoping he'll leave, now.

Stan stays still for a few seconds and replies, "Yes, Friday." He then giggles and walks out the door with the pick-ups.

Kim feels happy now that he's left, and starts to laugh as Nick and Steve joke about how much Stan has 'the hot's for her.

Chapter 2

Thursday, 20 August

Work on Thursday is strange for Kim. The day is normal, but she just wants to go home. Not in a 'not well' or 'can't be bothered' way, but in a new way: she just wants this day to be done. So, she spends most of the day not making much conversation with her workmates.

Kim gets home from work, has dinner with her mom and dad, then goes straight to her room, where she picks up the phone and dials.

"Hey beautiful! How's you?" comes the answer on the phone from Kim's long-term boyfriend, Karl.

"I'm okay, babe, but I'm just ringing to tell you that I'm not coming round tonight. Okay?" Kim is ready to say goodbye and hang up, her message delivered.

"Everything okay, babe?" asks Karl.

Kim has to think, then answers, "Yeah. Just want to get myself sorted for tomorrow, that's all. I'm going to have a bath, then get my clothes out and have an early night." Kim just wants to hang up.

"Well, I'll come over for a while, babe, and see you."

Kim feels a sudden burst of anger. "Karl, I said I wanted an early night, okay? I'll see you at the weekend. Okay?"

Karl persists again. "Have I done something wrong? Why don't I bring over a bottle of wine and we c—"

Kim shouts back this time, "We can what, Karl? Eh? What can we do, have sex while my mom and dad are downstairs? Then, you go over to your mom and dads' and go to sleep?...No! I want an early night, okay? I'll talk to you over the weekend."

Kim hangs up and feels a twinge of guilt. Where did that come from? Karl hasn't done anything wrong. Okay, I'll get my stuff sorted, have a bath, then phone him back to say sorry.

Kim starts to run a bath then goes to her wardrobe, where she opens the doors and takes a step back. Then, without too much thought, she picks out a shining, cream silk blouse, a tight black skirt and black heels, and lays them out on the chair. She goes to her drawers and picks out a black bra and thong.

Kim then treats herself to the now-filled bath, and spends the next several hours shaving, plucking, moisturizing, and painting her toes herself, before changing into a powder-pink and baby-blue matching set of nightshirt and shorts.

She goes to bed, forgetting all about that guy, Karl.

Chapter 3

Friday, 21 August, 07:15

Kim wakes before the alarm clock. Well, truth be told, she has barely slept at all that night and she doesn't know why, but has a needling desire to feel between her legs. When she does, she finds her shorts have become drenched. Without hesitation she thrusts her hand down into her shorts and deep between her thighs, stretching the elastic on the shorts and finding exactly what she's looking for.

Her swollen clit throbs under her touch. Normally she doesn't like too much pressure on her spot, preferring the areas above and below getting more attention, but this morning she applies full pressure to it and flicks her fingers back and forth, drawing her heels more and more into the mattress and her knees towards the ceiling with every pass, until she arches her back and finally gives in to the relief and the warm feeling flowing to her toes.

Kim gets out of bed after a few moments and showers, then pays careful attention to her makeup and putting her hair up before dressing in the black bra and thong, skirt and blouse. Preferring to put her heels on downstairs, she passes up breakfast and heads for the office.

When Kim gets in she has a quick cup of tea, plays down the jovial comments from people in the office on her appearance, and sits at her desk. She has a lot of work to get through but can't concentrate; all she knows is that she is aware of the time and how slow it seems to be passing.

Come 13:20, Kim has an uncontrollable urge to go to the toilet and check her appearance in the mirror. After undoing a few buttons on her blouse and pushing up her bra a bit, then sliding her hands down her sides and smoothing out her skirt, she decides she looks good and heads back to her desk.

Over the next hour Kim plays with a pencil, running it against her cheek and neck down to between her cleavage, inserting the rubber tip into her bra, then back up to her neck as she stares at the clock. Finally, 14:22 arrives, and the security buzzer goes off.

Kim's right hand darts for the receiver and her left hand index finger slaps the intercom button. "Hello?" Kim asks excitedly. She can hear the usual laughing in the office, but today is different; she doesn't care.

"Hello?" she asks again, her heart pounding.

"Deliveries and pick-up."

As soon as she hears the voice, Kim has a need to see the person who speaks them.

"Come in, come in," Kim says, and hits the door release button.

If Kim thought the day had been slow so far, it seems like an entire age for Stan to walk up the flight of stairs and enter through the double doors!

When he does appear through them, Kim feels a sudden, giddy rush of excitement. Here stands a guy old enough to be her granddad, overweight, and close to a walking human disaster; but she craves being accepted by him.

She doesn't care what he's like. All that matters is how she looks when he looks at her, and if he is as turned on as she knows he has been, before. On several occasions he has visited the office and had a bulge in his trousers after leering at her.

"Hi, Stan." Kim sticks her butt out in the chair, and humps herself forward with her elbows on the desk, trying to give ample view of her pert, freshly-adjusted tits.

"Didn't do it right," Stan mumbles, as he drops off the packages and makes his way for the Out tray.

Kim is surprised and a little hurt. He isn't paying her attention. (Was she not good looking enough? How long ago had Stan lost interest? How could she have missed her chance?)

"What? Sorry, Stan," says Kim, while adjusting herself again for better viewing of her breasts, not even looking up again.

Stan replies, "You didn't say 'Marshall PLC,' Kimberly," then he looks up, smiles, then turns away and begins to walk out the door.

At this point, a totally deflated Kim, clutching at straws to keep him close to her longer, shouts, "I need to sign, remember?"

Stan stops, then looks back and says in a low tone, "Not important anymore. Only the worth-while ones need to sign," and he smiles again, and let's go of the door.

As the door slowly closes, Kim's bumping heart begins to quiet, and she can hear the whispering in the rest of the office.

Kim tries to make sense of it all. She's good looking. Especially today.

She knows that, so why would a guy like Stan not be interested in her? She's totally out of his league, so he should desire her; he should want to ogle her.

Then Kim knows she hasn't made it obvious enough. She has to let him know it's okay to look at her, and judge her.

Then, before she knows it, she's round the desk and across the office, out the door, and making her way down the stairs.

"Stan!... Stan! Wait a moment, please."

When she gets to him, he's on the first step down from the landing. She walks right over to him, not knowing what to say. She stands as close to him as she can, his head level with her breasts.

She tries to think of something to say, but the thought of him ripping the buttons off her blouse and pulling it open, grabbing at her bra and pulling it down while burying his head in her chest, his mouth searching for her hard nipples... It was too much. Her mind won't work properly.

"Stan," she says again, this time her hands clasped behind her back, one leg drawn up on her toes behind the other like a silly schoolgirl.

"I got a lot to do," he says, looking at her face.

Kim's face goes red. "Oh, well I won't keep you too long," she says with a laugh.

He doesn't respond, just looks at her.

Kim tilts her head; she can't help but look at his trousers. Then she smiles. The bulge is there.

"I was wondering if we could go out, some time."

Stan stares at her and then smiles. "You asking if you can take me out?"

Kim had never asked any guy out. She had always been asked out, and had expected to be taken out, at their expense. But she would be only too happily take Stan out for a date.

"Well, yeah. Maybe a bite to eat, a movie, or... " Kim pauses then finishes the sentence in a muffled, quiet tone, "...a hotel room."

Kim looks for a reaction; then smiles back when Stan winks.

"How about now? But let's forget about the movies, eh? Go grab your jacket and bag."

Kim hurries off back to the office, her heart pounding again. She is desperate to get back to Stan, just in case he decides to forget about their date and finish his deliveries.

Kim grabs her Jacket then quickly opens her handbag, just to make sure the condoms she bought at the corner store this morning where still there. It must have been about the twentieth time she checked, but she needs to be sure they are there.

Then she hurriedly ran to the doors and after Stan.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers