Malicious Intent Pt. 02

Story Info
Stan and his Charm.
1.7k words
3.91
8k
3
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

MC MF MD

Stan, the delivery guy, has a new charm, but it's not in his personality, it's a new piece of jewelry he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm...

Malicious Intent -Sharon

Chapter 1

Sunday, 17 August, 22:48

Moggies' Pub

Sharon had been a waitress and worked behind the bar in Moggie's Pub since she was seventeen and still at school. Now, at twenty-three, she knew all the regulars and was an old hand at the job; never getting flustered, no matter how busy it was or how much hassle from come-on's she got, especially from the regulars in the bar. She had just called 'time,' cleaning and polishing the bar counter before closing time at 23:00.

She knew the seven regulars in the bar tonight were watching her five foot, seven inch, slim, long-brown-haired frame rubbing hard at the bar top, breasts jiggling in her dark blue shirt as she rubbed.

Sharon knew all the guys who drank in the pub, and didn't have a high opinion of any of them, but some were creepier than others. By and by, she loved working in the restaurant, instead, and only took on more shifts in the bar so she could put more into her savings. She and her fiancé (Mark, who worked off-shore to earn more money) were both working so they could afford their first house together.

Sharon heard the Pub door open and saw Stan come in. Stan was one of the creepier regulars that drank in the bar, and wasn't well liked by the other regulars. Sharon herself had learned to give him a hard time, so he knew to leave her alone.

(She remembered about the time when she was seventeen and Stan had groped her as she passed with a tray, and told her how beautiful she was.) Sharon still wished she had been stronger then, to tell someone; but had let it go, preferring to toughen up and deal with it by giving him a hard time in front of the other regulars.

Stan walked up to the bar.

"Closed, Stan. You missed last orders," Sharon said without looking at him. She knew Stan would be going red because the other drinkers were watching him get a hard time.

Stan shuffled to the end of the bar where Sharon was. "Can't you just serve me my usual, quickly? I'll finish real quick."

Sharon then took pleasure in looking him in the eyes to tell him, "No," loudly enough so all could hear and further the unwanted attention he was getting.

Stan stood for a few seconds, just leering at her as she worked.

"You're not getting served, Stan," Sharon said again, getting more annoyed as he was still standing there.

Stan then reached into his pocket and pulled out an old crispy note. "Well, can I have some change for the Fruit Machine then, please?"

Sharon looked at him. Then, thinking it would get him away sooner, opened the till and took out the change. As she swapped the tattered note with the coins, she noticed her hand touched some kind of silver disc or coin that hung on a chain around Stan's hand.

Stan took the coins and walked over to the machine.

Sharon put the note in the till and continued work at the bar. She was still working hard on polishing up the counter, but seemed to be finding more energy, like it was getting easier. She was continually glancing up to the Fruit Machine, which was around the corner in a recess of the pub, in order to take up less space.

Stan was muttering to himself as he played the machine, and she found herself thinking she had been a tad hard on him. So, after calling 'time' for the last time, she poured a pint and walked round the bar and over to the machine, going round the long way so the remaining drinkers wouldn't notice. She placed the glass on the shelf next to the machine.

"It's on me," she said, and looked at him.

"Thanks," said Stan, as he picked it up and went back to looking at the machine.

Sharon walked back round to the other drinkers and started collecting empty glasses and ushering people out. Eventually, at about 23:10, after locking the Pub door and washing the remaining glasses, she sat at the end of the bar and took her shoes off to rub her feet.

Stan came over and sat next to her, placing his empty glass on the bar.

Sharon smiled. "Do you want another, Stan? My treat."

Stan sighed. "No, I got what I came for. Thanks," and he smiled slyly.

Sharon jumped from the seat. "Well, how about something else? Something stronger."

At that point, Brian, the Manager, came in from the restaurant and into the bar to check that everything was alright as she closed up.

"You okay, Shaz?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine," Sharon said, looking at him. Then, when she looked back around for Stan, he had made his way to the other unlocked door and left.

"You sure you're okay, Shaz?" Brian asked, again. "It's just, ...I thought you really didn't trust Stan."

Sharon looked quickly from the closing door back to Brian. "He's okay, Brian. You should just give him a chance."

She knew she was being snappy with Brian, because she had felt like that before tonight, but she now thought that she and everyone hadn't really known him. She was also annoyed, because he hadn't taken up the offer of another drink with her.

Sharon finished her shift and left for home.

Chapter 2

Monday, 18th August, 12:10

Sharon was in her room on the phone to Mark. This was usual; and had been for a while. Mark was working away from home, and they spoke lots on the phone to make up for the time they weren't together, telling each other that soon they would have saved enough, and they could buy their new home.

Normally, she was excited thinking about it; but now, she was thinking that because he was away for so long they had grown apart, and she wasn't sure she wanted a place with him. But she didn't want to upset him or make a rash decision, so she talked slightly less than normal, but still much the same. In fact, the only thing that was really different was that usually she would talk dirty to him so he could wank over the phone, as she told him things she wanted him to do to her. But today, she wanted him to talk dirty to her!

As Mark told her how he wanted her to dress, and how he was going to fuck her, Sharon imagined a head between her legs and her clit getting licked. Sharon was close to orgasm and Mark thought he was doing great! She had the receiver held to her ear with her shoulder, one hand holding herself open as the other franticly swept over her swollen hood, moaning with every pass, and listening to Mark as she pictured her clit being vigorously licked and sucked as she ground her ass against the bed until she reached her target.

Sharon then wondered, after coming around from the best orgasm she had ever had, why the line was quiet. "Mark?" Sharon asked.

"Who the fuck is Stan, Shaz?"

Sharon was shocked at what he was asking. "I don't know, Mark. Why?"

Mark instantly shot back, "You screamed his name at the end. What the fuck's going on?"

Sharon tried to convince Mark that there was nothing going on but couldn't, instead telling him that he must have misheard her. After a while she came off the phone, and tried to think of why she was moaning Stan's name. And, was it coincidence that it had been the best sexual experience of her life?

15:00

Sharon got herself ready for work. She wore her knee-length, tight black skirt, dark blue shirt, black heels, and red matching bra and thong. Sharon had just finished her make-up when she first realized that she hadn't given her break-up with Mark any thought.

She dwelled on it, asking herself why she wasn't upset; but she couldn't answer the question. All she knew was that she was excited and in a really good mood. She then pulled her attention back to her image in the mirror, and pulled out her old leather jacket and swung it on. Then she reached behind her head, pulled her hair free from the bobble and rolled the bobble over her wrist, then with her fingers, she scrunched and waved her long brown hair, then left for work.

15:36

Sharon got in to work and went straight to the bar after taking her jacket off in the staff room. She then went behind the counter, said a few "HI's," and stood beside Brian at the till.

"You're in the restaurant tonight, Shaz. You forget?" Brian asked her. (Brian knew Sharon hated working in the bar.)

"It's okay. I'll do the bar, tonight," Sharon pleaded more than asked. And then she served a young couple at the end of the bar.

23:00

Sharon had waited all night for Stan to come in. She didn't know why, but she wanted to see him and just to talk to him. But, she realized, he might just not come in tonight, and her working in the bar instead of the restaurant would be a night wasted. But still she hung on, hoping he would come in.

Then the thought hit her. 'What if he never comes to the pub again?' How could she contact him? She didn't know where he stayed!

So, she decided that after her shift she could walk around the local area hoping to see him in passing. She knew he stayed local, and knew it couldn't do any harm...

At the end of her shift, Sharon asked and confirmed with Brian that she could work the bar for the rest of the week. (She needed every chance to try and catch Stan.) Then, she left the pub with her heart thumping, knowing there was a chance she could find Stan's house.

To be continued...

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers