Malta Fun Dan

Story Info
When his wife is having fun, the husband can too.
1.7k words
4.03
5.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

A story which really happened some years ago.

When his wife is passing the time, the husband has his own fun.

Malta Fun

Husband has a good dive day.

Dan awoke at 5 in the morning and smiled to himself. He was going diving that day with a lovely Maltese lady, Pamela, who they had met in a small Valletta bar when they were out with a local restaurant owner Vincenzo.

Vincenzo was totally smitten by Dan's blonde wife, Joy, and Dan has noticed that while he was getting on with Pamela, Vincenzo was taking the opportunity to grab a feel of Joy.

Joy was clearly not minded to reject his advances, and Dan was sure Vincenzo had his hand on Joy's pussy. No doubt Vincenzo wanted more.

However, Dan was by then enticing Pamela into a darker part of the club and Pamela had her hand on Dan's erect cock and was wanking him under the table.

It had all ended when the club started to fill up and they spent the rest of the night drinking and having fun.

He had gone diving with her a few days later and after the dive, they had sex in a secluded clump of bushes just outside the dive site.

Dan suspected Joy had rumbled him and she had openly told him that the next time Vincenzo came on to her, she would fuck him.

Now Dan's cock was rock hard and reaching out to a still sleeping Joy, he turned her on her back, slipped between her legs and sank his cock deep in her cunt.

Joy woke up to feel her pussy being pounded and wrapped her arms and legs around her lover. It didn't take long for her to realise it was her husband and not Vincenzo. She wanted him quite badly, but her husband was there and using her nicely.

As Dan rolled off her and said, "Will you fuck Vincenzo while I'm away?"

"Would you object?" She countered. "I know you are fucking your dive leader."

"No, as long as we can eat and drink free at his place afterwards!" He replied.

"Go! Get out you pimp," she retorted laughing.

Dan climbed out of the bed and as he left the room, he glanced back to look at her.

Joy was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and his cum leaking from her reddened pussy.

"Hmm, wonder if that will be Vincenzo's later?" He mused.

Grabbing his diving gear Dan left the hotel and walked the short distance to the dive centre.

Pamela was already there loading the pickup along with several other divers. She was only wearing a bikini and the others were dressed similarly. It was already warm.

"Morning boss," he called to her, "big group today?"

"No, they are going North to Gozo, be we are going over to the West to a quiet cove I know. Not many people there.

Dan began to load the tanks and DVs into the truck but as he went back to get the wetsuits, Pamela stopped him. "We won't be needing those, only shallow stuff today, Dan."

He looked quizzically at her, then grinned as she winked at him mischievously.

Dan could feel his cock growing in his shorts as he looked at Pamela's bronze body.

It was firm and inviting and she had really been a great fuck the other day and he knew that they would be fucking again today.

As she drove the pickup, Dan could not keep his hand off her body and he was playfully groping her, trying to get in her bikini bottoms and onto her pussy.

Pamela kept slapping him away and asked what Joy would be doing today.

"Oh, I expect her to go round to Vincenzo's at some stage and fuck him. They have the hots for each other." He replied as he continued to grope her.

"Ha, Vincenzo is Sicilian, she won't fuck him, he will fuck her, he lusts for your blonde wife. He told me in the club that it is his wish to have her, and he will give anything to fuck her." She laughed.

Arriving at the small cove, Pamela pointed out the plan for the day.

"I have always wanted to fuck during a dive. Are you up for it?" She said to a stunned Dan.

Recovering quickly, Dan responded by pulling his shorts down and revealing his rigid cock.

"Is this a suitable answer boss?" He grinned.

Pamela reached out and taking it in her warm hands, rubbed him gently. "I think we should practice the dive first" She grinned back.

Well Dan, the dive plan is as follows:

We enter the water just down from the cove and fin out about 50m. Then we descend to a depth of 10m and fin NW until we see the bow of the old lighter at 20m. It drops off to 60m so be careful not to follow it down. I want you to fuck me at 20m.

"No Dan, take your hands off me," Pamela giggled as he tried to pull her toward him.

Giggling, she continued, "then we descend to the bow at 20m, you lean against the bow and then this."

With that, Pamela slipped her bikini bottoms off and lowered herself down onto Dan's erect cock.

Dan grinned and grasped her hips as she rode him. Soon he came filling her pussy with his hot cum.

Pamela grinned, climbed off him and simply said, "OK, lets go and do it at depth!"

They both pulled on tee shirts to stop the buoyance jackets cutting in, but Dan realised that Pamela had left her bikini bottoms on the ground next to the pickup.

"I won't need those now, will I?" She purred to Dan. He grinned back at her.

They entered the water with Pamela leading, her pussy displayed to Dan, and he didn't need instructions to follow her.

Above the lighter, Pamela signalled Dan to descend to the bow. As planned and wearing extra weights, he dropped to the bow and managed to work himself into a position so that Pamela could straddle him and ride his cock.

Pamela smiled inwardly as she saw his expose his cock. It was already semi erect, and he was working it as she stopped in front and reaching out, took his cock in her hand.

Very quickly she had him rigid as she guided her pussy toward her prize.

Dan reached around her as she closed in and held her firmly while she positioned herself on his lap.

The sea water made it difficult to get him inside her, but by gently rocking on him, she was able to sink all the way onto his cock.

Pausing as she engulfed him; Dan held her then started to thrust slowly into her cunt.

Pamela closed her eyes as Dan gently fucked her 20m under the surface. She had so wanted to do this and now it was happening.

Dan, who had once fucked Joy, his wife in some shallow water in Tenerife, had known how the sea water made entry into a woman difficult, was very gentle with Pamela but also determined to maximise the experience.

Pamela was now panting heavily as he fucked her and using air fast.

Reluctant to stop this but realising the danger, Dan let go with one hand and checked her air gauge. It was getting low, so he gripped her harder and was a little relieved as Pamela came hard on his cock.

Her orgasm had triggered his own and as Pamela lifted of his cock, his cum drifted out into the sea between them.

Dan was amazed at the speed small fish appeared and started to eat the cum drifting out of his cock and out of Pamela's leaking pussy. All the way back to the cove, she was followed by small fish which continued to nibble at her cunt which was still leaking his cum.

Arriving back at the cove, they both exited the water in fits of giggles and laughter at what they had just done. Both were ecstatic that they had managed to fuck 20m down and dropping the diving gear and settling down in the sun, opened a bottle of wine and passed it between themselves, washed the saltwater taste from their mouths.

It was still early and with the sun beating down on their semi naked bodies, let it dry them as they drank the wine.

A while later, Dan rolled over on top of Pamela and entered her willing body, this time much more easily than the last.

They fucked the afternoon away before returning to the dive centre. Pamela was in a mischievous mood and drove without putting her bikini bottoms as she had left them laying on the ground at the cove.

Arriving at the club, her tee shirt just covered her pussy and arse when she was upright, but any sort of bending exposed her to anyone looking in her direction.

Other divers returning could not fail to see her exposed privates, and some were staring openly at her exposed body. None of them were in any doubt that Dan and her had been fucking and some were openly jealous.

Dan quickly slipped into the showers and turned on the hot water to clear the salty layer from his body. He was surprised when Pamela slipped in with him.

"The others!" he said slightly startled.

"Don't care," she replied, "fuck me one more time before you go."

Packing up his kit, Dan went straight to the office and booked more dives with Pamela.

Zoe, on reception, looked sideways at Dan and said, "sure Dan, and I think that she might have quite a few other bookings coming in too soon!"

Dan smiled smugly, "Yes, she likes it deep!"

With a spring in his step, he returned to the hotel and on checking with reception, was told that a gentleman had phoned with a message from his wife.

The message is "Your wife is at Vincenzo's, and she has already paid the bill. Come and join us."

Dan smiled, "So, she has fucked Vincenzo," he thought to himself as he said thank you to the hotel receptionist.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers