Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 02

Story Info
Malvika lowered her guards to get some reluctant action.
16.3k words
4.51
19.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All characters in this story are 18+ years old.

This is the second part of 'Malvika's Tryst With Destiny' series. I did wish to move on from schizophrenic Malvika to a better and younger protagonist who can take kinkiness and non-consent to a whole different level but I still intend to bring more parts soon. Meanwhile, please do read the first part if you haven't already before this story- to better enjoy the narrative and the flow.

As always, your ratings and comments keep me satisfied- so please do take a minute to rate this story and leave a comment about what you loved in this series or a moment in the story that got you hard?

Constructive criticism & feedback as always are most welcome.

Please enjoy..!

Cheers! xoxo

Enigmatic_Ecstasy

________________

Malvika returned back to her home in Mumbai after a to and fro trip to Pune; she dropped her 5 years old daughter with her ex-husband to take care of for a couple of weeks while she took her time off from work to focus on herself. The trip was quite exhausting for her- not just physically but mentally & sexually as well.

Thoughts were running in Malvika's head as she stood naked under the cold shower- she had everything that had transpired over the last few hours when she travelled in a hired cab from Pune to Mumbai- vividly clear in her head. The water gushed down her naked body as it formed a stream & passed between her breasts- eventually falling down on her pubes and then trickling to reach her feet.

Malvika was running her forearms on her boobs when she looked down to see the trail of water as it formed a mini vortex near her beautiful feet. She raised her toes up and down to disturb it and to let the water flow freely to the shower drain.

She closed the shower knob & moved her hands over her soft & straight dark brown hair to squeeze the water they were holding before she started to use a loofah to rub a floral fragrance based body wash over her boobs and torso. She was rubbing the loofah in circular motion to get every bit of filth off her body that was left few hours back when she was in the cab- reluctantly but dominatingly pseudo-fucking her cab driver Rasool.

The moments from the afternoon flashed in Malvika's mind- she was thinking about just how few hours back- Rasool's big hairy body grinded against her soft feet & the way Rasool rubbed her toes on his cock. All these thoughts sent shivers down her body. Her mind said it was not right & she was not supposed to give to or receive pleasure from a degraded man. But her heart was telling her that her pussy thoroughly enjoyed the orgasm she experienced when Rasool rubbed his mouth over her clothed pussy and how she later went on reluctantly to ruin his orgasm.

'Ufff.. Malvika what have you done girl? What were you thinking?'

'How horny & slutty were you to degrade to a level of giving pleasure to a cab driver and helping him ejaculate?'

..she said to herself as she finished lathering her sexy torso and bent down to rub her legs and beautiful feet now.

'What if Rasool would have been persistent about fucking me? What if those villagers never showed up? What if I resisted a little more and Rasool could have RAPED me out of frustration?' she continued thinking as horror flashed in her eyes.

A shiver went through her spine as she imagined herself pinned down to the cab's rear seat under Rasool's huge body weight & his 7" cock going in and out of her tiny pussy and asshole- rupturing and making them bleed. Albeit, nothing of that sort happened and she was safely back in her home without completely losing her dignity.

As Malvika finished lathering her entire body up with the body wash foam- she gave a brief look to her clothes that she took off right before she stepped into the shower- they were piled up on the wash basin- completely sweaty and laden with Rasool's pre-cum.

'He wanted to come upstairs with me! WTF?' she continued thinking as she shook her head in disgust and applied an expensive shampoo on her wet hair that she lathered up before she turned on the shower- gently massaged her head with her fingertips and cleaned off the foam as water gushed down revealing her milky soft skin.

She finally finished; carefully wrapped a large white towel around her body that covered her entire torso starting from her boobs and ended just an inch above her knee. She stepped out of the bathroom- her hair still wet and her shoulders exposed.

'What if Rasool would have followed her upstairs? Would he have demanded sex? Would he have forced himself upon me?' she thought.

"Damn! Malvika! Get a hold of yourself!" she said out loud as her nipples became erect with just her thoughts running her mind.

'You are safe now!' her thoughts continued.

She exited the bathroom & entered the bedroom- it was a small space- just big enough for a closet, a queen size bed, a couple of bedside tables & a dresser. She sat down on a pouffe and started applying a neutral fragrance body butter on her sexy legs as she recalled how Rasool's cock felt on them. As she took a look at herself in the mirror- she noticed the love bites Rasool left on her neck. They had turned purplish-red now and Malvika was disgusted as she continued looking at them. She frowned as she pressed on the hickey with her finger. It didn't hurt.

Malvika clearly was not willing to let go of the mixed emotions she earlier felt in the cab- the encounter with Rasool probably changed her for the near future. The love bites could explain to anyone that she probably had some raunchy sex with a wild animal but only she knew the reality that she was fully clothed at that moment and just used her feet to make a degraded cab driver splurt cum all over the back seat of his car.

She took out a bottle of concealer and started applying it on the hickeys, she then padded her neck with compact powder. She stood up to take a look at herself as she finished- she dropped her towel on the floor and was standing completely naked in front of the mirror. She admired her boobs as she cupped them once and then ran her fingers over her belly to touch her belly button piercing. The piercing was nothing fancy- just a metal stud that she got when she was in college- almost 10 years back. It ran across her skin right above the belly button. It appeared shiny and yet minimalist on Malvika's round and deep belly button- just as classy as Malvika herself.

She indeed was a Goddess- 5"3', petite but well toned. She raised her arms and held the side of her waist and twisted her upper body to ogle at her toned belly and thighs.

'Maybe I need to work out a little more!' she thought as she looked at her ass in the mirror. It was well shaped but she could use some heavy squats in the gym to work her glutes.

As Malvika pulled her hair to the front, she could see water still dripping slowly from her hair on her body and to the floor- but she didn't care.

She looked at the clock- it showed 8pm and she was famished.

She wanted to order the food from a nearby restaurant she usually orders from- but she thought she could enjoy a short walk and try something new.

She took out a pair of black lacy bra and panties from her cupboard that she wore carefully- still admiring herself in the dresser mirror. She continued dressing herself up with a pair of blue denim hot pants and a white oversized off-shoulder top. She didn't apply any makeup and just brushed her smooth & silky hair with a boar bristle brush. She looked beautiful without any makeup!

She walked to the hall, wore a pair of red sliders, grabbed her house keys and stepped out.

As she was in the lift, it opened at the floor below & a 60 year old uncle from the floor below entered the lift.

"Hello!" he said as their eyes met.

"Namaste!" Malvika replied with an uninterested smile..

"Going somewhere to party?" He asked as he ogled at Malvika's bra strap visible through her off-shoulder top & then checked her out from head to toe- he focussed on her bare legs as he slightly licked his upper lip. The hickeys on Malvika's neck were still visible for him despite the makeup coverage.

"Just going downstairs for some fresh air uncle." she replied with a big smile trying to appear childish in front of him.

"Call me Kishore please!" He asked as he rubbed his palm on the side of Malvika's left arm.

"What happened to your neck?" he questioned further.

"Bye uncle! Ahhh.. I mean Kishore!" she replied as the lift opened and she shrugged her shoulder slightly to break his contact with her arm.

"Please come home sometime!" He shouted as he watched Malvika sway her ass and walk off without replying- she was obviously uninterested in carrying the conversation forward.

"Call me Kishore! Bhenchod tharki buddha! (Fuckin' old pervert)" she mumbled in hindi as she walked out of the apartment complex gate- her gait was fast. The security guard in his late 40s looked at her ass as she walked out- he relished the sight.

As Malvika took the sidewalk right outside her apartment complex gate- two boys in their early 20s noticed her. Both of them were leaning on their motorbikes- their bottoms rested on the seats. They must have been in college but they behaved in an uncouth, uneducated way the moment they cat-called Malvika.

"Bhau! Garmi badh gayi to kapre chote ho gaye? (Brother! Is it because of the heat the clothes have become so short?)" One of them said in Bombay accent hindi as the other hi-fived him and both laughed hysterically.

"Paseena to mereko bhi aarella hai bhau! (I am sweating as well, brother!) said the other one as they continued laughing.

Malvika paid no attention to them and kept on walking & dodging the trash on the sidewalk. Her hands were in her hot pants' pocket as she walked.

She noticed a small restaurant on the corner- one she never paid attention to; she entered and sat down on a table. It was a small dingy place frequented by delivery boys, mechanics and cab drivers. She looked around to see a low grade crowd of just men eating basic low cost thali meals when a familiar face caught her eyes. She tried to not look his way but the person had already seen her.

"Hello madam!" said Rasool as he got up from his table & approached Malvika; he was smiling.

Malvika gave a brief uninterested look & picked up the menu card and started reading without replying- completely ignoring Rasool.

"Madam, how come here?" asked Rasool.

"This is a restaurant right? Anyone can eat here!" she replied irritatedly.

Rasools face dropped as he said "Ok! Madam, sorry! Please take care!" and started walking away.

"Aren't you supposed to go back to Pune?" asked Malvika as she lowered the menu card to see Rasool's back as he was walking away. She felt bad as she ignored him.

Rasool heard her voice and turned back- "My next trip is in the morning, madam! I will just finish my dinner & sleep in the car!" he replied.

"Good for you!" said Malvika.

"Ok! I just wanted to thank you again for today Madam!" He continued as he tried to touch Malvika's hand. She kept the menu card on the table & moved her hand back to place it on her lap instead- away from Rasool's touch.

Malvika was afraid he would blabber more than required or maybe misbehave. She wasn't sure if he was drunk at this hour. All the people on the nearby tables were looking at her dressed skimpily & talking to a low grade cab driver. The employees of the restaurant were not used to women visiting their restaurant and that too- someone out of this world like Malvika.

"Let's stop here Rasool. I don't want you to talk about today or you to keep thanking me anymore! Please stop embarrassing me in public!" she spoke to him in a very hush but strict tone.

"Get the fuck out of my face now!" she said with a frown as she brought the menu card again in front of her face.

Some of the folks on the nearby table giggled as they looked at Rasool getting humiliated without any context. Poor Rasool was just being nice to Malvika- of course he had never intimately been with a classy and hot woman like her and every moment they shared today and everything that transpired till now would be remembered by Rasool for his entire life including how Malvika kept swinging between being a horny slut to being a complete bitch around him.

Rasool was embarrassed and he quickly paid for his meal and left as all the eyes in the small room of the restaurant with barely 5 or 6 four seater tables looked at him and then towards Malvika.

She noticed him leave but didn't react. She just waved at a waiter to place her order.

She ordered a portion of biryani and quickly finished it, paid for her meal and started walking back to her home. She noticed Rasool's car parked outside her apartment gate. Rasool was in the driver seat.

They noticed each other but didn't look each other in the eyes. Malvika just kept walking to enter her building. As she walked swaying her sexy ass- Rasool took a long look at her milky legs that shined as she passed under the street light, her calf muscles, hamstrings and glutes were well defined- she definitely worked out.

"Raand! (Whore!)" he murmured in Hindi as he closed his eyes and reclined his seat.

Malvika entered her home. It was 9pm in the clock and she didn't have anything else to do.

She walked to the kitchen, took out a wine glass and poured some wine; she started taking small sips.

'Fuckin' Rasool.. if I see him again- I'll report him to the police!' she thought.

'What audacity does he have to approach me again?' she continued in her head as she poured another drink in the wine glass.

She decided to go for a bottom's up with her drink & then poured another one before she placed the glass between both her palms and carried it as she walked to her bedroom. She kept the glass carefully on the side table of her bedroom and threw her phone on the bed.

Malvika took out a wet tissue box from the closet, cleaned & patted her face, then sat on the bed looking up at the fan above her- spinning with a squeaky noise. She took out a night cream from the side table and slowly applied it on her face, rubbing her neck as she reimagined how she felt when Rasool gave her those live bites- his facial hair pricked her at that moment and the memory sent a tingle down her spine yet again.

'Let's do the laundry!' she thought to divert her mind and got up to walk to the washing machine to load it. 'Oh, there are clothes from today as well in the bathroom' she recalled and went back to grab theml.

She picked the pile from her bathroom's wash basin and as she walked- Rasool's sweat stench filled her nose- it was all over her clothes. She contracted her nose and frowned in disgust but something made her go ahead and take another whiff.. 'Mmmm... it's not so bad' she thought as she walked back towards the washing machine.

She placed all the clothes in the washer but was in a dilemma if she should retain the salwar that she was wearing in the afternoon. It still had yellow patches of pre-cum and needed immediate washing but something in the way it smelt turned Malvika on slightly.

She gave out a long sigh, started the washer program as she clenched the salwar in both her hands and started walking back to the bedroom.

She was aroused. As she walked back to her bedroom, she sniffed the salwar a couple of times and revisited her memories from the afternoon with Rasool. Her heart was beating fast by now.

'He wasn't that bad- at least he was a gentleman with a big circumcised cock!' she thought as she giggled.

'You could have let the poor guy have his way, Malvika!' she continued in her head as she smiled.

She wasn't over with her sexual thoughts and she picked up the phone from the bed to open the browser & look at some porn. She quickly took off her top & unbuttoned her hot pants as she carefully looked at her options to watch as she smelled the salwar a few times more.

There was a video on a porn site displaying the thumbnail of a black guy & a white girl in doggy position. She clicked on it.

The video was titled- "Breeding the racist white bitch". It was short but hot and intense- it showed a big black dude roughly pulling the hair of a really tiny white girl towards him as he pounded her anus from the rear in doggy style for a few minutes before he placed all of his weight on her and crushed her against the bed in a prone position. He parted her legs further and started thrusting again until he climaxed and moaned like a beast- he filled her asshole with milky cum and as he pulled his spent cock out of her ass with a pop- all the cum dripped out of her asshole onto the bed as the girl began to cry.

Malvika's right hand was already in her pants, her fingers circled around her unusually clit but she did not touch it yet. She was holding the phone with her left hand as she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs further. Malvika closed her eyes as she moved her finger to finally touch her clitoris.. just then her doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" She said as she crunched forward and got up. "What a fuckin' timing?" she said as she buttoned her pants quickly, wore the top again and started walking to answer the door.

She peeped through the magic eye and noticed the watchman standing in the corridor with a parcel in his hands.

"Damn!" she said. She locked the door chain and opened the door slightly to peep through. Only her face showed.

"Madam, a parcel delivery came in the afternoon!" he said as he looked at Malvika- her beautiful face without any makeup and her diamond nose stud shining brightly in the dim corridor light. He liked how gorgeous Malvika looked at that moment.

Malvika placed her hand out of the door to grab the parcel in an attempt to not show her semi-naked self to the watchman. After swaying her hand back and forth, she managed to take it as the watchman's hand managed to rub her's.

"Thank you!" She said as she banged the door shut on the face of the watchman and threw the parcel on the sofa.

"Fuckin' timing!" she repeated again as she walked back to the bedroom. There was a photograph of her daughter on the wall. She picked up her wine glass from the side table and looked at the photo for a few minutes. She was already missing her dearly but this week was Malvika's alone time- she had totally earned it after so long. She decided to not crumble under emotions and enjoy her time instead.

"Let's get some kinky action tonight!" she said as she gulped the wine and picked her phone to open a dating app on her phone. She was trying to figure out how to use it- this was her first time since one of her friends in Pune helped her set up a profile after the separation from her ex-husband, but Malvika never used the app thereafter. Her profile just had two photographs of her. One showed her in a red lingerie with her belly button and cleavage visible.. another with a black lingerie but it was a full body shot clicked through a mirror with the phone hiding her face.

As she looked at the app and kept swiping left at all the available options of men- there was a profile she stopped at. A young guy in his early 20s maybe; his profile had 5-6 photographs.

His profile description said that he's an avid reader, a swimmer, a crossfit freak ANDDDD loves performing oral sex on women. All his photos were bare chested- sporting his 6 pack abs.

Malvika was smitten, she swiped right and it was a match!!! "Oh! Wow!" she exclaimed as a smile came up on her face as she imagined this almost 10-12 years younger guy's big cock going in and out of her cooch.

Malvika was not really into casual dating and sex. But just like any single/separated/divorced woman in her early 30s- she had these heat moments when she just desired satiating hard sex with no strings attached. During her life in Mumbai, she found such interactions with like minded individuals only at posh bars where she managed to go just a few times. The 2-3 men she eventually slept with were all about her age and all of them divorced.