Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rasool grabbed her feet, stood up and raised one of her feet up the length of his body to his mouth & placed it in his mouth. He sucked hard on her toe like he was an experienced woman sucking a dick. Malvika moved her another toe as well near his mouth and pushed it inside Rasool's mouth as her hands grabbed her boobs and she mashed them in a beautiful agony. Her spine tingled and she arched her back further up- feeling the sensitivity of Rasool's tongue and his sucking on her toes.

"Is your cock ready Rasool?" she asked in a moaning hush tone.

Rasool took a pause, he was tired and high; his throat was dry & his breath was heavy by now. He quickly unzipped his pants and took out his cock which was semi-erect.

Malvika looked at him and with the darkness inside the cab, a light from the street lamp a few metres away was barely making the silhouettes of their bodies visible to each other.

"Madam! I want to lick you down there, please let me take off your shorts!" Rasool begged while he stroked his cock with his left hand. "I can't wait anymore!" he continued.

"Hahaha! Okay" laughed Malvika as she unbuttoned her shorts. She was lying on the rear seat with her bra pulled up- watching Rasool beating his hard cock.

"Go on! What are you waiting for?" said Malvika as she raised her hips and legs signalling to Rasool to take her hot pants off. Rasool bent forward and zipped down her hot pants. He slowly removed them with a slight effort- her hot pants were too tight but the moment they were off- Rasool was in heaven. As his vision adjusted to the darkness- he was now able to relish Malvika's body as he moved his fingertips above her crotch and between her thighs. Malvika moaned again.. "Mmm..!".

"Wow!" he exclaimed and before Malvika could command him further, he moved her underwear to the side and dug his mouth on her red vulva. Malvika jumped her hip up in delight as she felt pricked by Rasool's facial hair as his slobbered mouth rubbed on her pussy. What Rasool was now doing to Malvika popped her eyes out and opened her mouth in ecstasy. She didn't want him to stop, forget pushing him away.

Her's was the first pussy Rasool was eating and he was already in love with the way Malvika tasted.

"Grrr... aaaahhh, be gentle" moaned Malvika as Rasool rough-housed her pussy with his beard and moustache trying to lick every inch before moving to lick her clit.

Malvika was so aroused that it hardly took her a few seconds before she said.. "Oh God! Rasool! Don't stop!" as her body twitched and her pussy spasmed. Malvika clutched Rasool's big head between her thighs and pulled his greasy hair with her hands as she came hard. A small stream of squirt hit the inside of Rasool's mouth that he swallowed. Her eyes rolled and her body twitched thrice before she let go of Rasool's hair and her hands collapsed on the seat. Rasool didn't stop and he continued eating her & licked every drop of her squirt.

"Fuckkkk! My God.. Rasool Thank you! Thank you soooo much!" Malvika said as she looked at Rasool and tried to push his head away to part his mouth from her pussy. Malvika was dead tired by now, and the massive orgasm she felt was enough for the day.

Rasool got up and sat back on his ass as he stroked his cock.

"Now it's my turn to pleasure you!" she said and crouched up on the seat.

"Lie down" she said as she moved to create some space for Rasool to lie down. Rasool immediately agreed and laid flat as Malvika squeezed her tiny body in the gap between the front & rear seats to make way for Rasool as he continued to hold his dick in his palm's grip.

"Madam please.. just put the tip once in your mouth!" said Rasool with a puppy face as he settled comfortably on the rear seat. It was a small sedan car and Rasool was too big for the seat. He had to fold his legs to fit himself- leaving no space on the seat for Malvika to sit or lie on.

"Make space first!" said Malvika.

"You can lie down on me madam!" said Rasool with a smile.

"No, get up! Sit upright!" Mavika said as she reached out to grab the brown bag from the pharmacy that she placed on the floor of the car.

Malvika took out the pack, removed a condom and gave it to Rasool.. "Wear it" she said as she pulled down her panties & became completely naked down her torso. Rasool still had his shirt & trousers on. The only piece of clothing on Malvika's body was her black bra that was pulled and rolled up as her supple boobs jiggled on her every movement.

Rasool rubbed his hands over Malvika's pussy as he admired how beautiful her labia looked. She was clean shaven down there.

Malvika was super horny, she wanted to her sex with Siddharth & now aim at a a more controlled and pleasurable sex with Rasool. She just wanted a few more orgasms before she would be able to sleep.

She was no longer disgusted with Rasool as her horniness made her crave for a cock to stuff herself nicely with & Rasool's cock was the right fit for her pussy at that moment. His unclean body was also not fully visible in the dark which allowed Malvika to imagine Rasool as basically any hot guy she would have loved to get herself boned by.

"Madam! Is condom really needed?" asked Rasool again with puppy eyes.

"Wear the fuckin' condom Rasool!" she demanded.

"I don't know how to wear a condom! Can you help?" replied Rasool with a cunning smile.

"Damn it! Come here!" she said as she tried to move around to comfortably position herself in the limited space of the backseat of the small car with a huge guy already there.

"I can't move around!" said Malvika irritatedly. They both were cramped.

"Let's move to the front seat!" said Malvika.

Rasool looked around, there was no one to see them naked on a deserted patch of the highway. He seated himself back and got down from the car from the left side as his erect cock twitched up and down in excitement for what was upcoming. Malvika followed him out of the car as she covered her assets with her hands. She was vulnerable but she didn't care at that moment- she was so high on weed and dopamine from orgasms that she just wanted to fuck like a bunny and climax again and again.

Rasool moved near the front passenger seat as he continued looking around; he spread his legs apart as he leaned back on the front passenger door. He remembers ved his shirt, threw it on the front passenger seat and unbuttoned his trouser to pull it all the way down to his knees. He then slowly stroked the shaft of his 7 inch cock with just two fingers and a thumb.

He looked at Malvika and she was still looking around to not land into a situation they were in in the afternoon. Few villagers noticed them in a compromised state earlier and Malvika definitely didn't want to experience the same anxiety and shame.

Malvika reached back on the rear seat through the window and picked up the unopened condom. She hurriedly tore the wrapper and handed just the condom to Rasool.

"Put it at the tip and roll it back. Now do it fast!" said Malvika anxiously. She wanted fuckin' Rasool to hurry up.

Rasool tried but wore it the wrong way and wasted the condom as Malvika looked at him with an annoyed look. He was hard as a rock but didn't have any experience with condoms- his whole life he had fucked women bareback only.

"God! Alright move your hand! I'll do it!" she said as she slapped his arm & leaned in again through the rear window to get another unopened condom, tore the wrapper with her teeth swiftly and bent a little in front of Rasool. It was pitch dark but she was able to make out where Rasool's cock was through the distant light coming from a street lamp. She placed her one hand on Rasool's belly and without touching his cock she placed the condom on the tip of his cock and rolled it down perfectly fitting it.

The moment Malvika finished rolling the condom, Rasool placed his hand on Malvika's hips as he pulled her close in a swift jerk making her gasp, now his cock was bent up and snuggly placed between both their bellies. Both of them looked each other in the eyes with passion.

When Rasool pulled her close, he had to bend a little to reach Malvika's lips. Malvika was still not returning his kiss as she kept her mouth closed- but she knew Rasool deserved every inch of her body today and she was going to continue letting him have his way within her set boundaries.

Rasool's cock was hard and warm- she was able to feel his cock wriggle on her belly as Rasool pressed his body against her's & kissed her lips passionately just like he was servicing her pussy a while back. Malvika's face was blushing red with a combination of irritation, pleasure, a slight reluctance & disgust towards making out with a degraded cab driver- yet again!

She parted the kiss and pushed Rasool back gently at his chest and said- "Enough!".

Malvika pulled her head back but the next moment Rasool placed his hand behind her head and pulled her head towards himself, bounding her in a sloppy one-sided kiss again. He was strong and Malvika was no match for him; she was reluctant to continue & hasn't been kissing Rasool back but she was unable to get out of the lip-lock this time.

"Mmmm..." Rasool was making a sound. He finally let go of her & he looked at her face barely visible in the dark. Malvika wiped Rasool's saliva from her face and gave a disgusted look again.

"Madam, suck me! It has turned soft!" said Rasool as he lunged forward, grabbed Malvika at her shoulders and pushed her down to kneel.

"Oh.. no no no no.. wait!" said Malvika, she was startled just when her knees bent and hit the ground under Rasool's force. The knees scratched against pebbles and rubbish on the road and sent a wave of pain up Malvika's body. Her eyes soaked up in tears.

"Ahhh.. shit!" she let out a painful shriek.

"Madammmmm!" Malvika heard Rasool's voice and his purplish circumcised cock dangled right in front of Malvika's eyes.

"Make it hard Madam!" moaned Rasool as he pressed his condom wrapped cock against Malvika's lips but it slipped away when she turned her head in reluctance.

"It's already hard Rasool, No!!!" she shouted, trying to push his cock away but Rasool already had his hands behind her head as he kept the pressure on her face with his cock while he moved his pelvis back and forth. Rasool's cock was now grinding against Malvika's lips & her nose. The condom did not allow Rasool to feel any sensitivity but nevertheless the mere fact that he had Malvika on her knees, butt naked in front of him was already providing the epitome of pleasure he had never felt earlier in his life.

Rasool inserted his fingers in Malvika's smoith & straight brown hair and clenched his fist to get a good hold- he was now literally in a position to abuse her head as he moved his pelvis back and forth.

"Yaaaaa" said Rasool clearly expressing the fun he was having as Malvika struggled by throwing her arms and hitting Rasool on his side of his torso.

"Nooooo! Stop it Rasool!" cried Malvika as she continuously kept hitting him to break free.

Rasool stopped but he already had enough of Malvika's reluctance. He was blinded by pure lust and was not going to play as per Malvika's rules anymore.

"If you won't open your mouth right now and suck my cock- I will have to rape you!" He spoke with anger in his tone. He has had enough of Malvika's bullshit & he was going to get Malvika to suck his cock without any ifs & buts now.

"Whaaaat???? Fuck you!" said Malvika as she pushed him away with all her might and tried to get up.

"Come back here!" said Rasool as he forcefully grabbed Malvika's head from the back and pushed her mouth against his cock like a lunatic before she could get up- his cock entered her oral cavity in a single push but it was too fat for Malvika's tiny mouth to go in completely. Tears trickled down Malvika''s cheeks as she felt a piercing pain on the corner of her mouth as it stretched with Rasool's cock. The pain was sudden & unbearable and Rasool kept on pressing her head from the back against his body.

Rasool grabbed her head with both his hands and moved it back & forth over his cock as he looked down to see the glans go in and out of Malvika's saucy stretched lips. He could very well see her in pain but he didn't want to stop. Malvika was not enjoying the face fuck at all and just kept her mouth open and wide as much as she could to let Rasool's cock move in and out. She kept throwing her hands around- slapping Rasool on legs, on his belly but he was not going to let go of her.

Malvika wanted to bite Rasool's cock off but she was scared what he might hurt her. She decided to let him have his way and enjoy her body.

"Grrr.. aaaahhhh madammmmmm!" Rasool moaned loudly as he almost crushed Malvika's skull between his palms; he forcefully pushed his cock a little further down inside Malvika's mouth when the tip of the condom started filling up with warm and thick cum. Malvika almost felt her tonsils touch Rasool's cock but she was unaware of the fact that he was already ejaculating within the condom- right inside her mouth.

"Fuck!" said Malvika as she quickly grabbed the cock from the base & pulled it out from her mouth with a 'pop' sound when she saw Rasool make a weird face after his moan and loosened his grip on her head. She continued to hold the cock but didn't stroke it while she looked at Rasool's cum still filling up the condom; her eyes filled up with anger and a frown appeared on her forehead. Rasool immediately placed his hand over Malvika's fist in a tight grip- guiding it back and forth on his cock slowly as he continued emptying his balls inside the condom.

It was a huge load and Malvika looked at his cock and then at Rasool; stunned & just thinking if the condom wouldn't have been there- this whole load would have gotten emptied in her mouth instead and she might have had to swallow at least some of it.

"Madam! You made me the happiest person today!" said Rasool, as he let go of her hair and started wiping the sweat off his forehead with his palm just after his orgasm ended.

He grabbed his condom wrapped semi-flaccid cock & rubbed it on Malvika's cheeks and brought it in front of her mouth signalling her to suck a little more as he said.. "I love you madam!". Malvika moved her head away this time, she stood up shakingly as she brushed her knees with her hands but said nothing. Rasool allowed her to get up on her feet finally.

Her hands went to the side of her waist as she tilted her head & looked at Rasool with a poker face as she saw his cock become completely flaccid within the condom. Rasool quickly removed the condom and threw it away. He looked back at Malvika and smiled as if he had won a prize. He sure had the smile of a sexually satisfied man.

"You made me cum so hard! Your lips are so soft!" said Rasool as he leaned forward to kiss Malvika but she moved a step back.

"Rape karega? (You want to rape me?)" Malvika was furious as she spoke in hindi.

"I will break your cock the next time you try to force yourself on me!" she continued breathing fire.

"Let's see how will you rape me?" she spat.

"Now, get it up again!" commanded Malvika. Rasool started beating his flaccid cock as he watched Malvika's body- her perky tits and the metal stud she was wearing reflect light from the street lamp. Her anklet touched her red sliders; Malvika was stretching her arms as she waited for Rasool to get an erection again- but he was unable to anymore.

"What happened? Can't even get it up to rape me?" asked Malvika.

"Madam! I am tired, I am unable to! Sorry I got carried away again.. please forgive me!" he replied with a sad face.

Malvika was anxious- it was about 3:30am in the morning and she felt that traffic would start on the highway soon. She wanted to get the sex over with before she could go back and sleep peacefully and satisfied in her bed.

"God damn it!" said Malvika as she bent & touched Rasool's circumcised cock, wrapped her fingers loosely around it and started stroking it with a rhythm to get it hard again.

Rasool's limp cock was looking quite humongous in Malvika's tiny hands. He closed his eyes trying to focus on the sensation as Malvika tightened her grip and increased her speed to hurry him up but the cock remained flaccid and wriggled out of Malvika's loose grip a few times before she frustratedly decided to finally let it go and the circumcised cock hung down in shame just like Rasools face.

"Hatt.. behenchod! (Get lost you motherfucker!)" she exclaimed in frustration.

Malvika wiped some cum she collected on hand on Rasool's chest with a disgusted face and crossed her hands against her chest.

"Madam, what should we do?" asked Rasooli with a lowered head- still trying hard to wake his cock up as he regretted the moment he said that he would rape Malvika.

"Get in the car! Let me try again!" said Malvika. Rasool quickly opened the door on the rear passenger side and got in. Malvika carefully looked around to see if anyone was watching and got in behind Rasool and said.. "Come on, move to the other fuckin' side!". Rasool heard her and he dragged his ass on the rear seat to make space for Malvika.

They sat down, Rasool had his limp cock in his hand as Malvika noticed him as he licked his fingers and then transferred the saliva to his cock to lubricate it.

"Wear another condom!" said Malvika, handing him the last condom she took out from the pack. Rasool tore it open and tried getting it on his flaccid cock but the condom didn't roll properly and looked oversized on Rasool's flaccid cock.

Malvika gave a look and said.. "Never mind!" and she leaned down and raised her legs to rest on the seat. She tried to fit the condom securely as she held the ribbed end with her fingers, spat on it and placed the flaccid cock between her lips- it vanished completely in her mouth as she sucked it in one go from the base to the tip and popped it out with a 'tch' sound. She repeated this a few times.

"Yes.. some more madam! It likes your mouth!" said Rasool as he placed his hand on Malvika's head again to direct her.

"Gaaa yoo hannns ooo meee!" murmured Malvika with the cock in her mouth.

"Get your fuckin' hands off me!" Malvika repeated again as she took the cock out of her mouth to shout at Rasool.

Rasool immediately removed his hands as he was no longer in a position to negotiate with Malvika.

As Rasool's blood rushed into his cock- she continued sucking the now semi-flaccid cock's head as her two fingers rubbed over whatever was there to be called the shaft. Malvika felt Rasool's cock grow a bit in size inside her mouth as her lips started stretching further apart.

Rasool closed his eyes and said.. "Madam, can you do it with your mouth after removing the condom?".

"NOOO!" said Malvika, suspecting that he would try for an oral creampie and more than that- she didn't want a naked cock in her privileged mouth especially of a filthy cab driver. She quickly removed her mouth from Rasool's cock, got up on her feet and climbed over Rasool's lap as she still held his sheathed cock. She placed one hand on his shoulder & the other hand continued stroking Rasool's cock with a nice wrist action. Rasool just watched her sexy face in awe as she did all this. He surely was excited to see what was upcoming?

Malvika brought her mouth near Rasool's ears-

"How about we check if your big boy will fit in with my small girl?" she asked with a grin.

Rasool nodded rapidly in affirmation as his eyes lit up- he knew that Malvika was ready to finally allow his cock to feel her pussy's softness and warmth. He started wondering if Malvika's pussy would feel loose like a whore's or tight like a virgin's.

"But is it even hard enough?" Malvika asked as she pressed Rasool's cock with her thumb and finger. She felt it to be still a bit flaccid but nevertheless she placed it on her pussy entrance and rubbed the tip around to help Rasool get an erection first.