Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before she could control the floppy cock and make it harder- Rasool's big hands grabbed her at the sides of her waist and pushed her down on his cock.

Rasool's semi-flaccid manhood entered Malvika's not so lubricated hole partially as it bent in an unusual way. Rasool placed his hand under Malvika's thighs and started bouncing her on his cock with the strength of his arms.

Malvika lost her balance and was about to fall off from his lap when he held her and grabbed her back into an embrace with his own body- both of his hands loosely clenched together behind her back as he hugged Malvika. In excitement, he was now using his pelvic thrusts to bounce Malvika up and down without any control of her. His cock was having a hard time going in Malvika's pussy; it was still quite flaccid and it mainly only wriggled around her pussy- sometimes going in, sometimes not- with every thrust that Rasool made.

"Ahh.. nooooo wait!" said Malvika shakingly as she tried to bring her balance back. Few seconds later Malvika's feet finally got a grip of the seat; she squatted up and fell down as she placed all of her weight on her knees instead and her cunt shapely fell on Rasool's semi hard cock; it entered her fully.

Both moaned loudly in pleasure- Rasool's semi hard cock filled up with blood the very next second and it now had the perfect hand in glove fit inside Malvika's pussy. The girth made her pussy tightly grip Rasool's cock and the result of it was shooting amazing pleasures up both their bodies. Rasool's cock was the biggest & thickest Malvika had ever gotten stuffed with and she was determined to enjoy it.

Malvika first started to slowly move up and down the shaft, then slowly progressed to move forward and backwards as well as she kept grinding her crotch against Rasool's; her eyes were squinted, head slightly tilted and lips slightly parted- her facial expressions made Rasool want to just fill her cunt up right there at that moment.

Malvika kept on grinding for a minute while she felt Rasool's huge 7" cock's tip hit her cervix with every stroke; an orgasm started to build up and she closed her eyes for a moment.

"My Goddddd... ffffuckkkkkk!" she moaned out loud as she bent forward to lick Rasool's lips that had a bit of drool that she picked up. The drool passed on from Rasool's lips to Malvika's mouth and formed a thin string. Within the next few grinds- she started to have an intense orgasm.

Rasool's dream finally came true. He was in love with this woman riding his cock and he was already imagining Malvika in a bridal saree on his wedding bed.

"Ahhhhhhhh.." Rasool opened his mouth wide in pleasure when he heard Malvika moan. Malvika's orgasm subsided and she bent slightly forward, grabbed her left boob and placed the nipple in Rasool's mouth as she continued grinding back and forth, up and down. She was hungry for a bigger orgasm now.

"Madam! Condom fhat gaya shaayad! (I think the condom broke!)" Rasool realised this when his cock's sensitivity increased and her pussy's grip tightened up on his cock. He immediately alerted Malvika.

Malvika was not paying attention as she continued grinding him with closed eyes. Her pussy was red and swollen- the juices from her warm pussy & the precum from Rasool's filthy cock mixed together and dripped out of her cooch on Rasool's legs & flowed down on the seat to make a damp patch.

"Madam! Please go slow!" said Rasool before he tightly grabbed Malvika's hair and smooched her; she was grinding on him non-stop & her speed in fact increased when she heard him ask her to slow down. Her passion however made her return Rasool's kiss finally- her lower lip was in Rasool's mouth and his upper lip was in her's as they exchanged saliva.

Both of Malvika's hands grabbed Rasool's hands and she wrapped her fingers around his- pinned his hands to the backrest and continued grinding as she moaned continuously with a fast breath: "ahh ahh ahh ahh".

Malvika gathered a mouthful of spit and allowed it to drool down on her right boob; she rubbed it with her fingers & then brought her tit close to Rasool's mouth to let him suck some more. Her grinding continued and now Rasool was feeling his orgasm build up.

They both were in passionate ecstasy when Rasool couldn't control it any further; Malvika was also almost on the verge of another massive orgasm and the very next moment both of them clenched each other's body tightly- Malvika's arms were around Rasool's neck & Rasool's hand around her waist. They moaned like animals and came together right there on the rear seat of Rasool's car. Malvika's orgasm made her pelvis press down and that action completely dug Rasool's cock deep in her vagina as it pierced her cervix just a bit. Rasool on the other hand started shooting his load right through her cervix- directly into her uterus.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Both of them moaned & they smooched again passionately as Malvika kept her arms wrapped around Rasool's neck for a few minutes.

When the passion subsided, Malvika leaned back- away from Rasool as she gave out a laugh and patted Rasool on his chest once. Rasool grinned as he looked at the privileged rich & classy slut that Malvika had become that night.

They both were totally spent; it was a wild & intense fuck and as the dopamine rushed through their head- euphoria took over them.

"That was fuckin' intense!" she said. She pulled herself off Rasool's cock when a few drops of cum dripped out and ran through Malvika's legs and to her feet as a thick trickle that she felt on her skin.

"Oh my God!, Rasool, fuck the condom broke!" said Malvika almost about to cry as she saw a torn condom hanging at the base of Rasool's cock and realised that cum was dripping from her pussy.

"I told you madam but you didn't stop!" Rasool said like a child.

"Shit shit shit! Not again, I am not on pills!" she continued.

"You don't have any disease right?" asked Malvika.

Rasool just laughed. He was laughing at Malvika's nativity. The slut just sucked his cock & fucked him in passion, and now she is behaving like Mother Teresa.

Malvika started dressing herself back in panic as she picked up her bra and panties from the floor of the car, wore it & followed them with her hot pants and then lastly the top. When she finished, she just dug her face in her hands in shame for a few seconds. She removed her hands and then looked at Rasool- still sitting comfortably on the back seat doing nothing. His cock had already shrivelled up into a fully flaccid state. His face told Malvika that he was nicely serviced and satisfied by Malvika. She felt like a cheap whore at that moment.

'What have you done again Malvika? WTF?' she thought.

Rasool was spent as he looked around for his phone & found it on the driver seat. He picked it to check the time & it was 3:45 am already- he had a pickup nearby in 15 minutes.

Rasool grabbed Malvika's hand and said..

"Madam! I have to go now but I will be back for you soon!" he said.

"Please add your number to my phone- I would like to keep in touch!" he said as he took out his phone and handed it out to Malvika to take.

Malvika pulled her hand away and looked at Rasool reluctantly.

"I will marry you madam if you get pregnant! I promise!" said Rasool smiling as he dressed himself and got down to move to the front seat. Malvika didn't respond; in her head she was confused about how to get out of the situation she was in. She was in a deep dilemma as the sex was amazing but the person was filthy and low grade. She thought that she could keep him on a standby for the days she would crave a thick & hard cock.

She thought for a moment & grabbed his phone. She fed her number in the contacts and returned the phone back to him.

"What name should I save it with?" Rasool asked eagerly.

"Malvika" she said.

"Wow! Lovely name! Shall I drop you home now?" he asked.

"No, take me to the same pharmacy; I need a morning after pill!" said Malvika. Rasool started the car, drove off and took a u-turn at the next intersection to return back to Malad.

'I am so fuckin' fucked' thought Malvika as she looked out of the window- light from the street lamps wrapped her face yellow as the car passed by them- she struggled to contain her emotions.

Her destiny had brought her into a reluctant but intimate sexual relationship with Rasool today and since she was no longer horny- she knew the steps she took to pleasure herself today will soon make some ordeal start in the near future- especially since she just gave her number to Rasool.

Soon they reached the pharmacy. Malvika stepped out. She looked at Rasool who was smiling wide as he looked back at her.

"Should I wait? I can drop you home!" spoke Rasool.

"No, that's ok! I'll walk!" replied Malvika.

"Ok, bye baby!" Rasool said as the car started to drive away.

Malvika kept looking at the car as it drove away and vanished from her sight the next moment. Malvika slowly turned around & walked in to buy the contraceptive pill. She felt really dirty thinking about both of her unprotected sexual encounters today. She was ashamed and sexually satisfied at the same time.

'You'll be alright Malvika' she thought and said to the pharmacist on the other side of the counter.

"One iPill!"

To be continued..