Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the clock- 1am. She decided to take a rickshaw and go to a 24hrs. pharmacy that was located a few kilometres away from her home.

As she stepped down through the elevator- the apartment complex was deserted and silent. The only sounds she could hear were of stray dogs barking at a distance. As she walked past the security- she noticed the gate was locked and the watchman was fast asleep!

"Open the gate!" she said softly as she looked at the sleeping watchman.

"Grrr..." the watchman made a noise as he snored loudly.

"Hello! Wake up!" Malvika nudged the watchman on his arms as she raised her volume a little.

"Bhaiya? (Brother?)" she continued her nudge but the watchman didn't wake up!

"WTF?" she spat. 'I'll deal with this mother fucker tomorrow- he'll lose his job!' she cursed in her head.

She looked around and noticed a big key on the table. She knew this was the key to the main gate as she had seen the watchman use it a few times.

Malvika picked it up, opened the gate and stepped out- she locked the gate again & kept the keys in her pocket. She was dressed the same as she was in the evening: a pair of blue denim hot pants, a white off shoulder top & a pair of red sliders on her feet.

She stood outside and waited for a few minutes looking for an auto rickshaw or a cab. Few rickshaws that passed already had passengers while there were no cabs passing by. She checked a few ride hailing apps as well but nothing was available.

She walked a little further but her luck wasn't with her. The next crossing where cab drivers usually park was also deserted. Malvika's face dropped and she started walking back to her apartment disappointed. She was dead tired after a long day and there was no way she would have been able to walk 2-3km to and fro. She really was craving for a cigarette but there were no hawkers as well.

Malvika had no option but to return home and wait until morning to buy a pill & avoid her potential pregnancy.

As Malvika approached her apartment complex gate, she noticed a car parked outside and a silhouette that she could easily identify the person with. As she moved closer- the number plate and stickers on the rear windshield of the car were familiar. That person's face from the side was finally visible and her heart skipped a beat..

It was Rasool. He was smoking as he leaned on the boot of the cab. He didn't see Malvika approach him from behind.

"Rasool?" Malvika said in the bubbly tone as she tilted her head sideways and smiled.

"Can I buy a cigarette from you Rasool?" said Malvika as she took out a 50 rupees note from her pocket & extended it out to him.

"Do I look like I sell cigarettes madam?" Rasool said as he glanced at her & looked away. He was upset and annoyed with how Malvika treated him like trash all day and now when he was peacefully smoking and minding his own business- the bitch returned again.

"Sorry Rasool, all shops are closed and then I saw you smoking.. so I thought.." Malvika said, trying to build back the rapport again..

"This is not a cigarette madam.. it's actually a.." he was interrupted by Malvika who snached the joint away from his lips. She took a quick puff and realised it was weed. She coughed twice and gasped for breath. She took another long puff and this time it hit her as she held the smoke in and let it out after a few seconds.

"Wow! This is quite strong!" she said returning the joint back to Rasool and forgot why she was standing there.

He took it back with his fingers and puffed again as he felt Malvika had moistened the cigarette butt slightly with her saliva.

He enjoyed the taste of Malvika's saliva as he took a few more puffs while Mavika looked at him waiting for her turn.

"Why are you here madam? Please go back home, cops will be patrolling this area!" said Rasool.

"Fuck them! Fuck the world!" said Malvika nonchalantly as she giggled & extended her hand out again to grab the joint that Rasool passed unhesitantly to her.

Malvika quickly took 3-4 long puffs and suddenly got very high; the wine she had was reacting nicely with the weed she was smoking. She had smoked her last joint during her college days- her college youth had now started to appear again in the way she was giggling like a young girl.

Rasool was absolutely loving the attention he was finally getting from Malvika- her carefree soul & her youthful skin when she was high absolutely mesmerised Rasool at that moment. He himself was quite high as well.

"I am hungry! Can we go somewhere to eat?" asked Malvika as she sat on the front seat of Rasool's cab without Rasools permission- she still had the joint between her fingers but she was afraid to take more puffs & to lose her head completely.

Rasool had a long day, and his next morning cab duty was about to start at 4am. He was not sure how to say no to Malvika who was making his cock swirl in his pants with her skimpy clothes and a nonchalant attitude, sitting comfortably in the front seat of his cab. The Gods knew that Rasool was in love with Malvika's sexy body but somewhere deep down inside his heart- he craved for some emotional connection with her as well but he was ok to wait for it.

Rasool got in the car and sat in the driver's seat; he turned to Malvika who had comfortably reclined her seat and she was now sitting with her feet up on the dashboard. Emotions ran through his mind, heart and cock as he threw a long look at Malvika's milky white & toned legs; Malvika's thighs displayed her muscles as her legs stretched.

Rasool was absolutely delighted with the view he finally got. He had been meaning to see Malvika's sexy legs since afternoon and here she was finally dressed in a way completely opposite of how she looked in the afternoon. Rasool wondered if Malvika was crazy? She displayed different personalities at different hours of the day. Sometime she behaved like a nun, another time like a fuckin' whore & a cock pleaser.

"Madam, can I ask you something?" Rasool said.

Malvika turned towards him, her eyes were red now- she was high as hell. "Yes?" asked Malvika.

"Madam, why are you doing this to me? Sometimes you act like a friend and sometimes you are mean to me!" Rasool said.

Malvika looked Rasool in the eyes with a shocked look for a good 10-15 sec. and then burst out laughing. Her laugh was mesmerising, her cheeks stretched as she smiled- tiny wrinkles formed around her eyes as age was quickly catching up with her. Malvika covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she continued laughing.

"Rasool! Let me tell you something- a woman has to remain strong against the world- she has to keep herself safe and ensure that nobody should take undue advantage of her!".. she was high & nobody could understand her philosophies.

"Rasool! You are a kind man, the way remained in between and we did those things, then I had the worst life of my sex with 21 year boy" Malvika said. She was unable to form proper sentences, she was slurring as she spoke under the influence.

And Malvika continued with her philosophies for another 2-3 minutes as Rasool watched her from head to toe- measuring every inch of Malvika's exposed skin with his eyes- he paid no attention to what she was actually saying. He loved how the diamond stud nose pin she was wearing was shining in the light falling on her face through the windshield. His eyes went to the black bra strap visible through her top.

Rasool's mouth filled up with drool as he imagined how Malvika would look like if she was naked in the car- the street light shined on her body as it passed through his car's windshield. Rasool's demons were slowly waking up under the influence. His mind was fixated on how his drool completely deserved getting mixed with Malvika's pussy juice.

Rasool just wanted to grab Malvika, tear her clothes & bite on her nipples. He wanted to eat her pussy dry, fuck her senseless and leave her on the street crying in pain.

Rasool extended his left hand out and tucked a strand of hair behind Malvika's ear and said.. "Madam you are just gorgeous, your husband is a very lucky man! But he must be waiting for you at home!"

"I am a single mother Rasool!" said Malvika as her eyes became wet. She was high but quite well within her senses.

"He lives with another woman! I dropped my daughter with them in Pune this morning!" she continued in a sad tone.

"Sorry to hear that madam!" said Rasool as he gave one last glance at Malvika's cleavage that showed through her top- Rasool had a clear view. He surely was looking emotionally bothered & was acting like he was hearing Malvika's sad life story but his cock brought in the thoughts about how it would feel if he could spit between her cleavage, smear it all with his cock before fucking Malvika's tits wrapped around his cock.

Malvika was quite emotional as she took the last few puffs and threw the stub out of the window- the high overpowered her as her head spun this time.

'You are not a wimp Malvika, you are the woman in control of herself & her own life' she said to herself in her thoughts as she looked outside the window of the car.

'You need to move on and live for your daughter Ishita! And more than that, you need to live for yourself!' she continued in her head.

"Madam! I have a 4am pickup nearby! I can't take you anywhere!" said Rasool.

"Come on Rasool!" said Malvika as she started looking inside her pockets to find a 2000 rupee note that she placed in Rasool's shirt pocket.

"Now, Drive!" she said.

It was 2am by now and Rasool noticed it when he looked at his phone.

Rasool took out the currency note from his pocket and extended it back to Malvika.

"Madam! I won't be able to take you anywhere, I have a pickup!" he ranted again.

"Okay! Alright, FINE!" Malvika took the note from him as she opened the door to get down.. just then she realised the main purpose she came all the way downstairs for. Her high was now slowly fading away.

"Ok, can you just drop me to a pharmacy nearby? I need some urgent medicines!" she looked at Rasool with puppy eyes.

Rasool gave a long sigh as he shook his head and said.. "Ok! But we need to hurry and get back" and he started the engine.

A flush came up on Malvika's face that matched her cannabis high eyes. "Thank you!" she said as she placed her hand on Rasool's hand holding the gear shift lever. She removed her hand after a few seconds.

Rasool drove past a few blocks and a couple of kilometres or so till they reached the pharmacy. Malvika got down and started walking to the shop.

She was thinking about Siddharth- 'He was with me only for a quick forced fuck!' she thought. 'Now I fuckin' need to take a pill! What a motherfucker?'

'And look at how Rasool was pleading to just see me naked in the afternoon?' she smirked as she looked down & walked. Rasool was checking her ass out from inside the car as he touched himself over the trousers.

'At least he didn't force himself on me!' Malvika continued in her head. 'I did like his size though.. mmm and his chest hair.. omg.. stop it Malvika!' Malvika's thoughts along with the slight intoxication of weed & wine had overpowered her sense of right and wrong. She recalled how rough Rasool's skin felt against her body, his cock's skin was soft however.

As she walked to the pharmacy- she was already ready in her mind- to get some ACTION as she originally planned. Malvika knew Rasool would not even hesitate if he gets an opportunity to enter her tonight and since she already went so far to pleasure him earlier- why not let him go all the way?

"A pack of condoms please!" she said as she looked on her phone on the dating app and blocked Siddharth. She placed the 2000 rupees note on the counter for the pharmacist.

The pharmacist was a middle aged guy in his late 30s. He handed a pack over to her and said.. "Madam, lubrication?". He smiled in a conniving manner as he looked at how flushed Malvika' face was at that moment. He knew she was high on something.

"Not required!" said Malvika without looking at him.

"Anything else? Viagra?" He asked again. Malvika just shook her head in negative. Maybe he felt she was a whore on her way to pleasure an older client at that hour.

The pharmacist returned the change to her, placed the pack in a brown bag and handed it over to Malvika.

Malvika walked back to the car, swinging the packet as her gait was tipsy coz of the cannabis high. The pharmacist enjoyed looking at her ass swing left and right.

She got into the rear seat this time and said "Let's go!". Rasool was confused.. "Go where? Madam?" he asked.

"Do you have some more of the good stuff?" She asked.

"Madam! I think you need to go home! It's late! I can at max only drop you back!" He finally refused her.

"And what if I say that I am unable to forget about the time we spent together in the afternoon?" Said Mavika as she used her finger to play with the elastic strap of her bra- she pulled it up and let it go- making a sound with the elastic of her strap hitting her shoulders. Her deep neck off shoulder top had already completely slided down from both her shoulders. Rasool looked back through the rear view mirror with a confused facial expression as his hand again rubbed in his crotch looking at Malvika's face.

"You wanted to see me naked, Right?" asked Malvika.

"Mmm.. Madam! What do you mean?" asked Rasool as he felt her hand touch his big triceps. He was already semi hard & now blood was rushing to his cock again.

"Answer me!" Malvika commanded as she lunged forward, placed her head through the gap between the front seats and gazed at Rasool as she waited for his reply.

"Madam! You embarrassed me in public. One time you tease me sexually, another time you are just so mean!" complained Rasool.

"Let's go to a place where no one can watch us! And maybe I will let you see me naked!" said Malvika with a smirk, ignoring the point Rasool made. Rasool looked in the rear view again and noticed Malvika getting comfy as she leaned back and grabbed her tits with both her hands. She smiled back at him as she did this.

"Mmmm.. Madam, are you sure?" asked Rasool.

"If you don't want to, you can say no and drop me back home!" Malvika was getting irritated with Rasool now. "Take a call!" she said.

Rasool didn't reply; he just started the car and drove away in the direction of Malvika's house. Just when they were about to reach, he sped past her apartment complex and now they were driving towards the highway. He looked back and Malvika had already taken off her top and she was sitting on the rear seat in her black lacy bra and hot pants as she kicked the red sliders she was wearing under the seat, folded her legs and clenched her hands together as she waited. She was smiling throughout.

It was finally the lucky moment for Rasool- his dream was about to come true. For Malvika it was the decision to correct her mistake with Siddharth and finally enjoy a decent fuck.

Rasool was a degraded man but it was too late for Malvika to turn back. She had teased him enough and now she had to get under him and satisfy him and herself.

As they approached a shady looking spot on the highway, Malvika looked around to see if anyone was there- but it was a deserted spot- trucks passed by in speed but there was no way they would catch anything happening in the car.

"Come, sit with me here!" Malvika ordered as she tapped on the seat with her hand. Rasool quickly got out of the car and moved to the rear seat. Both of them were sitting and looking at each other waiting for either to make the next move.

"The rules remain the same Rasool! No touching! Nothing you would do that I don't want to! Promise me?" Malvika asked as she extended her hand to Rasool.

Rasool grabbed her hand quickly and pulled her towards himself. "Ok!" he said.

His arms reached behind Malvika's back and she was finally in his embrace. Before Malvika could react- Rasool's stinky mouth met Malvika's saucy lips as he slobbered her with licks and kisses on & around her mouth and lips. Rasool slowly moved slightly forward and got over Malvika who leaned back and laid herself on the seat. She wasn't kissing him back yet but this time her mental state was different- she was not pushing him away as she did in the afternoon. Maybe she was too high & maybe she just wanted him to get hard fast & fuck her pussy senselessly- even if it required a letting him use her body as he pleased.

"You are so hot madam!" Said Rasool before he stopped kissing her and moved down to kiss Malvika's upper chest. He noticed the hickeys he left on her neck earlier and his mouth went there again to plant a few more kisses and bites on her neck as he pinned her hands on the seat. Malvika didn't retaliate, she didn't do anything- she was high and extremely horny and she just allowed Rasool to have his way with her while she felt his teeth puncture her skin on the neck.

Rasool moved his head further down on her body and finally saw Malvika's belly button up close. He took the metal stud piercing in his mouth as he rubbed his nose tip on her belly. Malvika's nails pierced the seat cushioning in reaction as chills went up her spine and the tiny almost invisible hair on her belly stood up with goosebumps. Malvika parted her lips slightly and looked down at Rasool and tilted her head back and closed her eyes while trying to derive pleasure from Rasool's audacity.

Rasool liked how Malvika's body was reacting to his actions and he was happy that she had not shrugged him off yet. He got more confident and bold as he started rubbing his crotch on Malvika's shin. He climbed back up on her and once again mouthed both of Malvika's lips as he tried pushing his purplish tongue inside her mouth. Malvika obviously didn't want to kiss him back and tongue action with a low life like Rasool was slightly disgusting for the classy Malvika.

She frowned and shook her head as she hummed in a negative tone.. 'ahnn ahnn' and parted Rasool's lips from hers.

Rasool understood and moved back to her chest as he pulled Malvika's bra up and her 32B boobs jiggled out in Rasool's sight. He admired them for a moment, squeezed and cupped them in different ways before he grabbed her left boobs with both his hand and mouthed her nipple and suckled on it in a long sucking motion.

Malvika moaned.. "Mmmm it feels very nice!".

She looked down to get a view of what was actually happening as she noticed that half of her tit had vanished inside Rasool's mouth, her boobs & nipples have never been sucked like this before. Malvika's pregnancy with her daughter Ishita left her nipples perky and antenna-like. Her dark brown nipples contrasted amazingly with her milky white skin though.

"Mmm.. Suck harder! Bite me there!" said Malvika running her hands through Rasool's greasy hair. Rasool nibbled slowly and moved his lips over a spot until it turned reddish- Rasool successfully gave Malvika a few more love bites- this time on her breast.

As Rasool continued his rough handling of Malvika's tit with one hand, his other hand was gliding up and down on Malvika's belly- as he felt the touch of her super soft skin. He let go of the boob and started kissing her belly, he was flicking the stud Malvika was wearing on her belly button as he moaned.. 'annn annn annn' and entered his tongue in her belly button and took it out the next second. He repeated this as he fucked her belly button with his tongue.

Malvika curled her toes as this sensation on her belly was something out of this world for her. Her nails were scratching Rasool's head in a rhythmic circular motion and her back was arched up in pleasure. Rasool moved further down as he kissed Malvika on the entire length of her exposed legs till he reached her feet. He remembered how good and soft her feet felt earlier on his chest hair, in his mouth & on his dick. Her feet were beautiful, shiny & boney and her skin was amazingly soft like a baby.