Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malvika received a ping on the app- "Hi! Beautiful legs! *drool*". It was from the guy she just matched with.

"Love the abs! :)" she replied over text.

"Looking for sex? Or something more serious here?" she received another text

"Just some discreet but rough love making! ;D" she replied.

"Your place or mine?" another one came.

"Mine! When are you free?" she replied.

"Now! Send me the address!" came the reply.

She texted him the address, poured another drink and sat on the bed comfortably looking at a few more porn videos to bring on the heat inside her pussy. 20 minutes later her doorbell rang and it was her date for tonight- standing on the other end of the door.

She kept the glass carefully on the side table & looked in the mirror to check if she looked ok? She applied a nude lipstick and bounced her hair with her hands before she went to answer the door.

"Hi! I am Siddharth!" said the guy as he extended his hand out when Malvika opened the door half way. He was a young lad- maybe 10 years younger to Malvika but he looked much younger than 21-22 years old. He had wavy hair and an athletic build. He was quite hot.

Malvika shook his hand with a loose grip and he walked inside before the door closed.

"I am Malvika!" she said.

"Wow! You are so beautiful Malvika!" he said as he took her right hand and kissed it with a sound.. "mmmwah".

Malvika blushed. "Please feel comfortable! Would you like some wine?" she asked.

"Do you have any beer or whiskey?" he asked.

"Mmm.. sure!" she said as she went to her kitchen & poured him a large scotch in a costly crystal glass.

"Hmm.. So, how old are you Malvika?" Siddharth asked as Malvika handed him the drink.

"Mmm.. old enough!" she replied with a giggle.

"I am 21!" he said as he gulping all of his drink down in one go.

"Good for you! Do you wanna sit?" Malvika asked, pointing to the couch in the living room.

"Sure" he replied and sat down on the three seater sofa.

Malvika noticed that he was dressed in a tight black silk shirt neatly tucked inside a pair of blue denim jeans. He wore a brown leather belt and black boots. He was quite a steal with a chiselled face cut & a short stubble.

"I love your legs- they are so toned. Do you workout?" he asked as he checked Malvika out from head to toe as he leaned back on the sofa and crossed his legs. Malvika sat a little away from him and turned her body towards him.

"You look alright as well..!" Malvika said and smiled.

"Look at you! Playing hard to get. Once I am done with you, you will be begging me for more!" he laughed.

Malvika was turned on with his confidence and smooth talk. She was already wet and ready to pounce on him.

"Hmmm.. So what do you intend on doing to me?" asked Malvika, still maintaining the smile.

Siddharth smiled as he got up and extended his hands to grab Malvika's- helping her get up. He came close to her, sniffed her hair and tucked a strand behind her right ear before he gently kissed her right earlobe.

While he kissed her, he noticed the love bite on Malvika's neck and he chuckled.. "Do you do this often?" he asked as he smiled.

"Yaaa.. sometimes!" she replied sheepishly as she looked down. It was unusual for Malvika to be submissive but here she was following Siddharth's lead and answering every question he was asking.

Siddharth took the opportunity and came close to Malvika's face and as he was about to kiss her on the lips- she brought her hand in between.. "Sorry no kissing" she said as she giggled again and moved back.

Siddharth was taken aback by how cuntly Malvika was behaving but he was also turned on by her teasing & reluctance. His cock was trying to break out of his tight jeans as it formed a big bulge.

Malvika looked at his crotch with a grin as she pointed and said.. "Someone is ready it seems!"

He unzipped his pants as he looked at Malvika and took out his hard cock from the fly- it was an average sized cock- 4.5ish inches, thin with a huge foreskin that looked like a hood. Malvika just gazed at his face and then his cock. She was surprised by how smoothly Siddharth was now following her orders. She however was not very impressed with his cock- she wanted something a lot bigger to satiate her desires.

"Pull the skin back! Let me see it properly" demanded Malvika.

Siddharth pulled his cock's foreskin back and his cock head emerged. Malvika had seen bigger & prettier cocks- Rasool's cock she played with in the afternoon was much bigger in length and girth.

"Please suck me beautiful!" he said as he moved a step forward and placed his hands on Malvika's shoulders- trying to push her down to kneel.

Malvika was startled, she was not expecting things to move this fast. Her old dates have always been about dirty talking & foreplays before she used to be comfortable to move on to a slow paced sex fiesta but this guy here was very young and maybe just meant quick business.

"Mmm.. we'll see!" She replied as she freed her shoulders from Siddharth's hand when she shrugged and moved back- maintaining a bitchy smile on her face.

"Why so pricey Malvika? Come on, just the tip! You will like it!" said Siddharth.

"Nope! I don't really do blowjobs, I don't like it!" Malvika replied as she slowly started backtracking with her hands clenched behind her back- she was moving backwards towards her bedroom as she smiled. Siddharth followed her to the room when she stopped and grabbed his collar. She was now making him walk along with her as he gripped his cock in his right hand. She was surely horny and as she continued teasing Siddharth- his cock kept oozing precum- desperately waiting for Malvika's soft lips and then her pussy to pleasure him. However- Malvika made it clear that blowjob was off the table.

When they reached the room, it was dimly lit with yellow light coming from a lamp in the corner. The fan was still making a squeaky noise. The remainder of the ambient light was coming from the bathroom door that wasn't completely shut.

Malvika left Siddharth's collar and looked at him when she commanded- "Strip!"

Siddharth immediately started taking his clothes off except his watch and socks; Malvika sat on the bed with her legs up- she watched him strip as she picked up her wine glass & took a couple of sips while she enjoyed the view.

"Does your foreskin go back any further?" she asked.

Siddharth was butt naked in front of Malvika, now trying to retract his foreskin back as far as it would go.. it was slightly painful for him and his cock head started turning purple- a lot of precum still oozed out. Siddharth wiped the cock tip with his finger as he collected a few drops of pre-cum and brought his finger near Malvika's mouth expecting her to lick the pre-cum.

Malvika moved her head away.

"Come on, don't tease me! I'll reciprocate by going down on you as well and trust me- you will love it" he said moving towards the bedside next to Malvika as he stroked his skinny cock with his left hand. He went ahead and touched Malvika's waist, slid just his right hand's first finger inside Malvika's hot pants- feeling the elastic of her panties. Siddharth brought her face near her left ear to kiss as he said..

"Will you please suck me?"

Malvika tilted her head back as Siddharth planted a kiss on her neck. Malvika was 5'3" while Siddharth was 5'8" and he had to bend his back to reach Malvika as she sat on the bed with her back resting against the backrest.

"Your face is so sexy babe!" said Siddharth as he cupped her boobs with both his hands over the top she was wearing. He rubbed his cock on her exposed thigh in a to and fro motion as he licked her earlobe once again. Malvika let out a soft moan as his lips went a little down on her clavicle. She didn't resist this foreplay.

Siddharth pulled her top up and removed it. He got a better view of her 32B boobs as they rested safely in her lacy black bra. Malvika was still wearing her hot pants.

Siddharth raised his leg to place his foot on the bed and grabbed Malvika from behind her head. He tried to pull her head near his cock but she didn't budge and instead stood on the bed on her knees to suck Siddharth's nipple. He moaned.. "Fuckkk yeah!".

Malvika flicked her tongue over his nipples as she looked down through the corner of her eyes & noticed Siddharth's hand unbuttoning her hot pants and then felt his hand slide inside from the front.

She moaned as Siddharth's fingers made contact with her clit; the pleasure of someone else's touch already was building inside of her.. "Ahhhhhh!" she moaned and then allowed Siddharth to pull her shorts down as he took them off of one leg, then the other while she raised both her legs in the air.

Siddharth grabbed her boobs over the bra again & he mashed them.. Malvika's breathing was fast when she whispered to Siddharth- "Take off the bra!"

He complied and his hand reached behind her but he had a tough time trying to unhook her bra with just one hand- clearly he wasn't experienced. Malvika pushed him back and stood up kneeling on the bed as she quickly got her hands behind her back to unhook her bra that she threw on the floor.

She grabbed Siddharth by his hair and brought his mouth on her right boob and said loudly as she moaned.. "Play with it as you like!".

He was careful as he nibbled on her antenna nipple with his lips and not teeth; his hand reached inside of her panties again looking for the hole. Malvika grabbed Siddharth's hair at the back side of his head and pushed his face harder into her boobs as she moaned- "i want you to bite it!". Siddharth softly bit her nipple & grinded his teeth carefully with her nipple in his mouth- it sent an extremely pleasurable sensation down Malvika's body.

Malvika's pussy & pubes were wet like a mop at that moment. Siddharth could feel her clitoris on his fingers as he moved around her labia. His other hand got inside her panties from the back side as- he was caressing her butt cheek- squeezing it and letting it go.

Before Malvika realised- his fingers at the back were already on her asshole- one of them tried to find its way in. She grabbed Siddharth's hand, took it out and redirected it to her boobs. "Not the ass!" she said.

Malvika was shivering as Siddharth kept on groping her boobs with one hand while his two fingers of the other hand rubbed on her clitoris and vaginal entrance. Her underwear was tight and Siddharth could insert only one of his fingers, that too till the length of the nail.

Malvika wrapped her arms around Siddharth's shoulder as she pushed her belly against his rock hard cock. During this movement- Siddharth's fingers pushed deep inside Malvika's pussy as he felt an unusual warmth and stickiness on his finger- that had finally made it inside Malvika's pussy completely.

"Enough! Come here, I want to be inside you!" Siddharth said, taking his hands off Malvika's body and out of her panties as he looked her in the eyes and held her face with both his hands.

Malvika didn't reply. She was hoping for the foreplay to continue a little longer but before she could say anything- Siddharth pushed her flat on the bed, grabbed her legs around the thighs and pulled her before he got on top and placed his entire weight on her body as he desperately tried to part Malvika's legs.

"Okay! Wait just a second!" said Malvika as she forcefully kept her legs closed. "You brought a condom right?" she asked. Siddharth quickly got up on his knees and crawled up on her till he brought his cock near her face.

"Make it hard first!" he demanded.

"Gosh No!" she said, moving her head away as she pushed Siddharth's belly.

"Do it!" He tried to force his cock inside Malvika's mouth as he grabbed her head with one hand but her teeth were clenched and Siddharth's cock just rubbed against her teeth & inside of her lips- eventually slipping out of the mouth

"Fuck! No! Fuckin' asshole! Let me go!" she cried and pushed him away.

He landed on the bed and quickly pounced back on Malvika. He removed her underwear in a single motion with both his hands & pinned her hands down. He then used all his strength & parted her legs with his feet forcefully and in a single push- his cock was inside Malvika's pussy. Her pussy was so wet and dilated that both of them didn't realise that he had already entered her fully.

Malvika looked down in shock- she wasn't mentally ready for the penetration but Siddharth's cock was already fully embedded in her tiny pussy. Siddharth started his pelvic thrusts as his cock moved in and out with zero friction.

Malvika couldn't move as her hands were pinned to the bed. She was getting fucked without protection and without her full consent.

"No!!! Stop right now! Don't do this!" she shouted as she tried to throw her arms around but she was pinned down by Siddharth whose eyes meant that he would surely not take his cock out; that too- just to wear a condom? Malvika was thinking about all the bad decisions she had made today- inviting Siddharth over was the worst.

"Fuck! Wait! Get off me!!" she started revolting as she realised that she had fucked up badly- today's date fell in her fertile window.

"Noooo! Please wear a condom at least! I beg you" Malvika begged, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I am not on pills!" she screamed. But Siddharth didn't want to listen. He in fact increased his speed as his cock glided in and out like a piston as he continued to rape Malvika.

The pace was so fast that Malvika had to clench her hands on Siddharth's arms as she looked down to see Siddharth's cock vanishing inside her pussy and reappearing the next microsecond with teary eyes.

Malvika's mind wanted the sex to stop right away but her heart said- "Try & enjoy! Nothing will happen!".

Maybe not all men were gentlemen and the one with his cock inside Malvika's pussy at that moment was the worst but Malvika went on with the flow as she tried to focus on building up an orgasm in her pussy.

Siddharth grabbed Malvika's boobs with both his hands as he pinched and almost crushed her nipples so hard that she screamed out loud. "Ahhh.. God it hurts!". Her areola turned red.

Siddharth enjoyed her cry and planted a tight kiss on her cheeks when Malvika moved her head avoiding the kiss that was landing on her lips- something Malvika didn't want to do in the first place itself.

For Malvika- whatever Siddharth was doing with her was not intimate- it was rape. Her orgasm was not building up as she was just having a sensation of getting stuffed by an average sized cock in a very predictable pelvic motion.

Siddharth finally tried kissing her again & managed to get Malvika's lower lip in his mouth for a moment but Malvika moved her head again and parted the kiss. Malvika couldn't even move her arms with Siddharth's entire weight on her tiny body; she was just continuously moving her head sideways to avoid Siddharth's lips.. that's when she heard Siddharth moan out loud.. "Grrrrr aaaaahhhhh"; his eyes popped open.

"Nooooo! Wait Siddharth! I am not even there yet!" she said, concerned. It was barely 2 minutes since Siddharth entered her vagina and he was already on the verge of cumming.

"Wait, Atlest, don't cum inside!" she pleaded as she looked at the weird face Siddharth made as he approached his climax.

Malvika tried to push his cock out by wriggling her bottom but in vain. The next moment Siddharth completely lost his control, inserted his cock fully and started cumming inside Malvika's terribly soft and warm pussy. He moaned a couple of times while he sprayed in cum on Malvika's pussy's walls. He stopped moving for some time as his orgasm finished. After a few seconds- he gave a long sigh and withdrew his semi-flaccid penis from Malvika's cunt and his body fell next to her on the bed.

"Your pussy is heavenly baby!!" said Siddharth as he moved his hands through his hair; his facial expression said that he was completely satisfied.

"What the hell?" said Malvika disgruntledly as she crunched forward to get up and eyeball Siddharth. She didn't even enjoy a single second of the sex she just had and now her pussy was flooded with his cum- her orgasm didn't even build up and the sex was already over.

Siddharth got down from the bed and started wearing his underwear and jeans. Malvika was still pretty shook, she looked at his flaccid cock and then up at his face- the fan made squeaking sounds in the background.

"Do you wanna stay for some more time and have a go again?" Malvika asked. She was hoping for Siddharth to say yes and fuck her for a little longer so she could also get her rocks off.

"Nah! Tomorrow babes! I'll call you?" he said.

Malvika didn't reply and didn't even look at him after that. She just closed her eyes as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You came in 2 minutes! WTF? What about me?" she screamed.

"Don't act like you are my girlfriend!" he said as he picked his shirt and started wearing it.

Malvika got up from the bed, pushed Siddharth aside and stormed into the bathroom. She sat on the pot and used the health faucet to clean Siddharth's cum off her pussy. She had to use her finger to get every drop out.

"What a fuckin' asshole!" she murmured.

As she finished cleaning herself, she stepped out and didn't see Siddharth in the room. She walked naked in the entire apartment- checked the other room, the hall & the balcony but she didn't find him anywhere. Siddharth had already left.

Her body had just been used by a 21 years old who didn't use protection and eventually inseminated her.

"Madarchod! (Mother Fucker!)" Malvika shrieked.

She went back to the room, wore her clothes and walked to the balcony to light a cigarette. She flushed with anger- never had she been ravished and left unsatisfied by any of her sex partners. The first time she slept with a guy 10ish years younger to her- and he literally exploited her body.

Siddharth may have been too young for her & she soon realised that's how sex has evolved to these days- just a cheap game on dating apps, with no emotional or physical gratification for the female participant. She recalled the moment she swiped right for him & deep inside she was cursing herself for being too naive.

'I need to get a morning after pill now' Malvika thought. She looked at the clock- it showed 11:30pm already.

'The local pharmacy would have closed by now!' she thought again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she almost cried..

'What do I do now?' she thought as she extinguished the cigarette she was smoking and lit another one up.

'Nothing will happen Malvika! We'lll get the pill!' she continued pacifying herself in her head as she nervously tapped her bare foot on the floor. She extinguished the cigarette without finishing it- she just took a couple of puffs and the nicotine hit her head hard. She looked inside her pack and there were no more cigarettes left.

She walked back to her bathroom and splashed some water on her face as she thought about what has she become- from a classy headstrong lady to a cab driver pleaser and now just a fuck toy for a 21 year old: all in just one fuckin' day.

Malvika laid herself on the bed as she looked at the fan above.

'My life has become a fuckin' joke!' She cried as thoughts ran again in head- the panic she had when Siddharth didn't want to wear a condom and kept raping her, his exact facial expression when he came inside her: everything was fresh in her mind and she was reneacting it all in her head over and over again.

After a few hours of just lying on the bed and thinking- Malvika gathered herself & decided that she should go out to get the morning after pill and maybe cigarettes as well since she had run out of them. She was focused on how she couldn't take her situation casually- 'What if I get pregnant? I can't afford to take a risk!' she thought.