All Comments on 'Mandatory Training'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
he's just living his life

if he files for divorce he has to give her half. If he doesn't he only has to take care of his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wanted to rate this higher, but the lack of ending lowered it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Times change...

...but the fucking is a constant! Fun to see how technology has influenced these cheating wives stories in eleven years. Good overall job but the writing could be smoother and less choppy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Good work on the cheating lover and kicking the cheating wife out. Why no divorce?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

in a way i wish he divorced her but then i think maybe he is trying to make her suffer and give her hope then drag it on longer b4 finally divorcing her and crushing her spirit. seriously i know ppl want happy endings but theres no way back from this.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I would like a sequel, where Rob declares that he has to have a sexual relationship with another woman to restore his pride after the demeaning talk with the lover. Also to learn to be a better lover for his current wife if she still wants him or his future wife. Maybe show his wife a video to know how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce is the only option....go & find another woman who'll appreciate you for who you are Rob & not one that only "relied on Rob, as a friend and companion. I need his emotional support, not Eric's. The sex with Eric was different and exciting, but it wasn't real"...get real woman & she'd just be comparing her husband to Eric every time they had sex....just get rid!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

He didn’t file and they are still living together?? Is that what happens after so many years with one person who so blatantly betrays the covenant of marriage. The in-ability to move on, the love that they have will never be the same again. The trust and care and the image you have of the person is forever tarnished. Any words said by the adulterer is forever weighted against the lies and actions of there past. Especially those said in the midst of passion with there fellow cheater. As Rob said this affair would have continued and only stopped because she felt he knew something was wrong and that Brenda the other man’s wife would be joining him soon.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I get that there are no winners in a divorce but the guy should at least have some pride and divorced her. The beating of the lover just made it look like he wasn't a wimp but the author for some reason loves spineless hubbies who doesn't know how to deal with the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fucking wimp with another fucking slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce her.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

FINALLY! One of these stories that actually sounds real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brain damaged! Truely

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Yeah, this author has a really fitting name. The Mc was indecisive ATM the end of this ? Really, he was unable to end it. Why do this writer always make the hubby leave. Wifey needs to rent the dumpy apt. Wifey needs to abandon the home the way she abandoned the marriage. Drivel in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will tell you when it is finished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb 🐓, the bitch is a whore. Get rid of her.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

If it was only the 1st time trip, then maybe they could reconcile but after Eric came to Houston and she went back to it, it's over.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

What a fucking bitch, nice story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again another story here without a Ending ! Dp any of you writers ever finish a story to the end?

CamdudeCamdude12 months ago

For once Im on the side of the btb crowd.

Wife has issues,SERIOUS issues.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

1 star. The bitch hasn't really suffered any loss whatsoever, other than feeling sorry for herself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought for sure this was going to end with Rob suddenly being a closet cuck and all like "The thought of you with another man is such a turn on." Then give her permission to continue. That would have ruined it for me. I was all prepared to trash this story. But it didn't go that way. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First part of the story was a 4+. Lacking an ending, a 0 had to be figured in. It averages out about a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Divorce the cheating woman shes not worth your time. And send the videos to everyone they deserve to know what type of pig she really is.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous