Consensual Sex

Story Info
It was meant to be a literature study only...
829 words
4.09
23.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The characters, involved in this story, study at a South African University and are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript on short notice and gave it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

Patrick's head popped out of the water when the doorbell rang. He smiled, Nthabiseng; or Thabi, was right on time, and got out of the water. The late summer heat penetrated his skin as he walked excitedly towards the door.

Professor Williams paired them to write a paper on 'Consensual sex'. Patrick was looking forward to work with Thabi as she was one of the more shapely students in his class.

Thabi was similarly looking forward to work with Patrick because of his strong physique. Luckily, he suggested they work at his residence; she hoped for an opportunity to do some 'practical' research, in addition to the literature study.

Thabi was five feet two and has a 34-22-36 figure with B-cup breasts. Her skin shimmered with sweat after her brisk walk from the hostel to Patrick's. She pulled the zipper of her raglan blouse down to her navel when she heard footsteps.

Patrick, in a bulging, tight-fitting Speedo, opened the door. Satisfied with what she saw, she couldn't miss his six-pack and broad shoulders! If only she knew that swimming was an option...

Patrick led her to the patio where they would work. She dropped her bag and became self-conscious of the sweaty underarm patches. She could also feel how her blouse cling to her wet body and drops of sweat which ran from her neck, down her cleavage and over her shapely tummy. "Can I have a glass of water, please?"

Partick, who couldn't miss the amount of shimmering, braless breast on display, rushed off to get some water while Thabi looked longingly at the invitingly cool pool water.

Patrick handed her the water. "You can sure do with a dip!"

"May I? I didn't bring..."

Patrick sensed an opportunity. "Sure, it's only us two... and private."

Thabi was nervous, will he find her attractive, desirable? She turned her back on Patrick and removed her blouse. Then she worked her shorts and panty down, making sure he could see the light pink inner folds of her shaved pussy.

Patrick worked his Speedo off, as he watched her naked body slipping into the water until her shoulders were covered. She dipped her head briefly to wash the sweat off her face.

Patrick dove into the pool for an underwater inspection of Thabi's body, before breaching in front of her. He slipped his hands onto her waist and pulled her closer.

Thabi's heart raced when his wet lips touched hers, soft at first, as if asking permission. When she didn't object, harder until her lower lip was locked between his. She turned her head and returned the kiss and wrapped her arm around his head.

Thabi broke the kiss, but he followed her lips until their lips locked again. Her pert tits were now rubbing against his strong chest, and his erection was poking her lower belly. He slipped one hand around her hips and lifted her, while Thabi wrapped her legs around his waist and guided his erection into her. He couldn't go deep because her lubrication was washed out by the water. Once inside, he slowly started to walk out of the pool, driving him deeper with every step. Soon he slipped easier in and out as her lubrication started to flow back.

Thabi broke their kiss. "You'll be my first whitey!"

Patrick smiled. "And you're my first black beauty." He stepped with ease out of the pool and into the house. He laid her onto his bed and slowly started to work his white dick into her vagina. He broke the kiss. "Is it safe?"

Thabi smiled. "I'm on birth control... And by the way, 'Nthabiseng' means 'make me happy'."

Partick smiled. "I'll do my best."

Patrick's prick was the biggest she's had to date, and she liked the way it filled her. Bucking her hips, she soon approached her orgasm. "Oh yes, fuck me hard... Come in me."

Patrick sped up, hammering faster into her. He heard her moan and felt her muscles tighten when her orgasm hit her. It took him along and he erupted deep inside her vagina.

After enjoying an ethereal bliss for a while, he unplugged her. White semen flowed from her pussy and over her black rosebud onto his duvet.

"You made me happy... It's also my first creampie. Thank you."

Patrick leaned over and kissed her dark pert breast, swirling his tongue over her hard nipple. "Want seconds?"

Thabi smiled. "And thirds and... more. But let's do some literature study first."

****

This story was written as entry for the 750 Word Project 2022. I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your Feedback.

Sun