Mandla's Reign Begins

Story Info
Mandla wasn't supposed to have sex with Sisi.
905 words
4.2
2.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Local words:

- Mandla: isiXhosa name for a man, meaning 'strong' or 'powerful'.

- Sisipho: isiXhosa name for a woman, meaning 'The one who is your gift'; often shortened to 'Sisi'.

- Vuyokazi: isiXhosa name meaning 'happiness'; often shortened to 'Vuyo'.

Disclaimer: The characters involved in this story are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript on short notice and giving it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

"Do you understand everything?" Mandla looked at Sisi's shapely figure in the skinny jeans and low-cut blouse which, teasingly, showed ample flesh of her C-cup breasts. Mandla's dick stirred at the sight; he would have loved to fuck her, but Vuyokazi, his sister, had warned him not to take sexual liberties with her best friend.

Sisi looked at the paper and smiled. "I don't know why you doubt me, I only have one thing to do, take care of your dog, Shaka. Give him his food every morning, and make sure there is enough clean water for him. Apart from that, I'm free to do whatever, except breaking the place down."

Mandla gave her a stern look. "What about the back door?"

Sisi smiled. "Keep the jail-lock engaged for my own safety, except when I go out to give Shaka his food. I'll be trapped outside, and nowhere to go, if I lock myself out."

Mandla stood up. "Thanks again for helping me out. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave early, so please excuse me. And good luck with the week ahead." His dick stirred again when he gave a last appreciative look at Sisi. Fearing that she might notice his growing dick, he turned around and went to his bedroom.

Sisi smiled, she couldn't miss the lump in Mandla's trousers. The rumors about his big, black cock in her home-village must be true. It was a pity that she was in the most receptive part of her cycle. She would have loved to test-drive his dick. She was horny and opted for plan-B, putting on sexy lingerie, and using her favorite dildo.

****

Sisi stirred and wondered why she woke up. She was still euphoric after her self-induced orgasm when she went to bed. She searched under the covers until she found her dildo, pulled the crotch aside and slipped it into her already-wet vagina.

Her one hand worked the dildo, the other on her clit. She was approaching an orgasm, when she heard it -- *Ding, ding*

From the noises in the main bedroom, she figured that Mandla had snoozed his alarm and turned over to lie down a bit longer before getting up.

She smiled as a thought flashed through her mind. There may still be time...

Mandla looked surprised when Sisi, clothed in a teddy, opened his bedroom door and walked into the room. Without saying anything, she lifted his covers and slipped into his bed.

Mandla gasped when Sisi's fingers wrapped over his hard dick. "Vuyo said I mustn't."

Sisi gulped, she expected a big dick, but not this big. She swallowed before she could respond. "I'm not on birth control... I told her that I'll risk pregnancy!"

Mandla grinned. "She knew I have the hots for you."

Sisi chuckled. "And I for you. Can you promise to pull out in time?"

Mandla wanted to object, but the twitch in his hard dick gave him away. "You sure you want to risk it?"

Sisi smiled and guided his hand to the snap-buttons on her crotch and helped him to unclasp the first button. "If you promise to pull out."

Mandla sucked in his breath, as he snapped the last button free and his finger slipped into her wet vagina. "I promise." He could no longer resist the temptation.

Sisi rolled onto her back and guided his dick towards her vulva. She sighed contentedly when his tip pierced into her opening and his dick started to fill her.

*Ding, ding...*

"Fuck, this must be a quickie. I can't be late." Mandla slammed his dick into Sisi at the same time that he dismissed his alarm. His dick twitched deep inside Sisi.

Sisi grunted as Mandla's crotch slammed into hers. The way he filled her was wonderful. She lifted her legs and grabbed her ankles, raising her pussy so Mandla could drive deeper into her.

A shock ripped through Sisi's vagina every time Mandla drove into her. It didn't take long before she started to tremble in orgasm.

Mandla knew he would erupt soon and pulled out just in time. Semen sprayed onto Sisi's teddy, some landed on her breasts.

"Sorry, I can't stay." Mandla rushed to turn on his shower.

Sisi scooped jizz on her boob onto her finger - his dick was better than she had hoped for. She licked her finger; she was determined to make him deposit his load into her pussy on his return. She sighed, as she started to massage her nipples with his jizz.

****

This story was written as an entry for the 2024 750-word contest. The events in this story are an introduction to 'Mandla's House Sitter' and pre-dates the events described in 'Community Braai' (submitted for the 2022 750-word contest) and its continuation, 'Returning Mandla's Red Shirt' (another 2023 750-word contest submission). I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your feedback.

Sun