Amanda's Seconds

Story Info
Amanda didn't plan on a second round with Mandla...
958 words
4.16
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Local words:

- Braai: Traditional South African activity, similar to BBQ.

- Boerewors: Farmers' sausage, a traditional South African variety of sausage which is often braaied.

- Boerewors roll: A hot dog using boerewors as sausage, often complemented with a tomato relish.

- Mandla: isiXhosa name for a man, meaning 'strong' or 'powerful'.

****

Disclaimer: The characters, involved in this story are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript and giving it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

Wayne smiled as he saw Amanda walking in his direction. He was attending to the boerewors on the portable grill, while their neighbors attended to their communal garden. Her stride seemed a bit off; he attributed it to her being fourteen weeks pregnant. He pulled her closer and kissed her when she joined him, treasuring the feeling of her firm baby-bump against him.

Amanda looked guiltily at him, her throbbing pussy a reminder that Mandla had earlier filled it with his dick and cum. "The relish is ready; can I bring it over?"

Wayne looked at the sausages on the grill and then at the progress in the garden and smiled. "You can bring it over, but don't strain yourself." He pecked another kiss on her lips before letting her go.

"I'll help." Mandla's torso was shimmering in a light sweat. He noticed that his earlier deposit had left a stain on Amanda's skirt as he followed her towards her house.

Amanda's heart started to race, as the thought of Mandla's dick filling her pussy again raced through her mind. She regretted that she earlier licked Mandla's semen seductively off her hand, suggesting seconds. Although the thought of his dick again stretching her pussy was enticing, she wanted to be true to Wayne. She had overstepped enough by submitting to Mandla's earlier forceful attention.

"I'll be fine."

"Let him help you." Wayne's concern for his wife was evident.

Mandla closed the door behind them when they entered. He gripped her shoulders and turned her around.

"We cannot—"

Mandla's lips prevented Amanda from completing her sentence. Her legs lost their resistance as Mandla guide-walked her towards the kitchen until her buttocks pressed against the countertop.

Mandla's hands gripped her dress's skirt, lifted it over her head and tossed it aside, leaving Amanda only in her bra and thong. "You've leaked on it."

Amanda couldn't say a word, her mind told her to flee and she shook her head. But her legs were without power.

He guided her hand down into his pants, where it spontaneously folded over his hardening dick. Mandla reached up and slipped her bra off her breasts, pinching her hard nipples.

Amanda gasped when Mandla turned her around, pushing her naked torso down onto the countertop, with one hand on her neck. His other hand reached down and pulled her thong's soaking gusset aside. "You wanted seconds."

She turned her head to object, to stop Mandla. "No, I didn't." In a meeker voice, she continued, "We shouldnunggg't." Words turned to grunts, as Mandla's dick started to fill her tender pussy.

"Take this, white bitch." Mandla thrusted the last few inches of his dick into her.

Amanda's resistance crumbled. It was futile to fight Mandla, as he continued to force his dick onto her cervix. "Aaaahhhhh," she moaned, to cope with the discomfort of the large dick in her aching vagina.

Mandla took it as a sign of approval, he pulled back and drove hard into Amanda.

Amanda tried again. "No, please don't... Unggg... Stop." Her voice was soft, unconvincing.

Mandla heard, 'Please don't stop' and, encouraged, rammed his dick hard into Amanda.

Amanda took a breath while Mandla pulled back. She wanted to stop this, it was what she meant. "No... ungggt stop."

"I'll stop if you ask me to."

Amanda exhaled with a sigh, she no longer had the power to resist, to prevent Mandla to fill her pussy filled with his virile baby batter.

Mandla took hold of Amanda's hair and pulled her head when he rammed into her. "So, do you want more." His dick twitched inside her.

"Unggg!" Amanda couldn't speak.

Mandla demanded an answer. "So you want more!" He thrusted again into Amanda's buttocks and reached down to rub her clitoris.

Amanda sighed. "Please ungggt... stop!"

Mandla pulled back to thrust his dick deeper into Amanda's soppy pussy.

It became too much for Amanda. "Ooooohhhh!" She came hard, her vaginal muscles clamped onto Mandla's dick.

"Aaaarrrghhh!" Mandla couldn't delay and blasted loads of jizz into Amanda. When done he pulled his dick out of Amanda's throbbing pussy, and slipped his dick back into his shorts. He took the casserole off the stove and looked at a drowsy Amanda, semen streaking down her leg. "Shall we do this again?"

Amanda's body was trembling as she stood up. "No, I don't think so..." She had to believe that she tried everything to stop Mandla.

In the back of her mind, she wasn't so sure...

****

This story was written as an entry for the 2024 750-word contest. The events in this story are the continuation of the events described in 'Community Braai' (submitted for the 2022 750-word contest) while the events described in 'Returning Mandla's Red Shirt' (submitted for the 2023 750-word contest submission) is a continuation of these events.. The events described in 'Mandla's House Sitter' (another 2023 750-word contest entry) concern the same community and predates this work.

You may also want to check out my other 750 Word contest entry - 'Consensual Sex', which was submitted in 2022.

I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your feedback.

Sun