Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 14-15

Story Info
Delicious sex, Gino challes Danny, end of bk 1.
2.5k words
4.33
884
00

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 14: THE HOSTAGES

DANNY continues her story

I'm waiting for Gino to call when the phone sings the alphabet song."Shit! Wrong phone. "Hello Chuck, what's shaking?"

"Miss me?"

"Like a mouse misses a hawk."

"A mad gunman has a bunch of kindergartners hostage in Mississippi. Swat, FBI, local police have him surrounded, but he's shooting one kid an hour until they meet his demands."

"Which are?"

"Impeach the president."

"A real Einstein. Don't tell me, let me guess. He has the place wired, or each kid wired if you're your guys rush the building it blows up, right?"

"Bingo."

"So what can I do?

"You're the commando, you tell me."

"Send me photos of the building, surrounding area, blueprints of the building, and a profile of the gunman. How many kids?"

"A hundred sixty something."

"Jesus! That is some kind of kindergarten!"

"The info is in your email. Check it and call me. bye"

"Bye."

No sooner had the call ended when the other phone sang out THE ringtone. Gino's ringtone. Not now! Oh hell, why not?"

"Hello."

"Danny, this is Gino, got a minute?"

"Gino, a gunman has a hundred sixty kids hostage at their school. I'm being asked to help. I'll call back as soon as I can."

"Go get them super girl."

"Yep, gotta fly. Bye."

Bye."

I slide into my desk chair, wake up the computer, and check my Email. There's chuck mail with attachments. Gino is moving on Friday! The pictures were clear satellite photos. The blue prints held no surprises. I am looking for the usual ways in, like skylights, side doors, outside fire escapes. There is a skylight over a big play area, but it is empty. Gino is moving in on Friday!

I forgot to ask Chuck how many kids have been killed, and when the next hour is up. I study the front. It is all ground and concrete. No way to sneak in. I examine the playground. Two doors.

One hundred sixty kids, plus how many teachers? Chucks tune comes from the phone beside me. "Yes, Chuck?"

"Turn on channel five. Bye."

I do. There it is, the school with the commentator breaking the parents and the public's hearts. I study the picture of the gunman and listen to the brief bio.

This is a tough one. With all those cameras I can't sneak in. The gunman is bound to have the TV on. Is this for me? No, I don't think so. No matter how I go in the cameras will show him. We can cut power, but that could send him over the edge and start shooting the kids. Hell, there is only one way in. the doors. Front, back or playground. It is a two story building with a fire escape on the inside.

If I walk straight in without permission he'd start offing hostages until I leave..

I call Chuck. "Yes, Danny?"

"Any diabetics or kids needing critical medications regularly?"

"Checking now. Emmm, yes. Three diabetics; Robert, Danny, and Francis. One boy, two girls."

"Nurse on the premises?"

"Yes."

"SHIT! Anyway to get a message to the nurse?"

"Not that I can tell."

"Do you see anything I can use?"

"Looking."

"The SWAT's sniper can't get a shot, I guess, right? He's staying away from the windows?"

"The bastard has five kids on a rolling table, using them as a human shield for his upper body and face."

"No bomb with a dead man switch?"

"No bomb."

"How are you communicating?"

"School phone."

"How many snipers have a clear view?"

"Two."

"Names?"

"I'll check, hold on." He was back in a minute. "A Theodore Sinclair, and Madge Sawyer."

"Have Teddy load trank darts and shoot the three kids in front, and Madge will have to be ready to shoot the man when he bends his head quickly to see what happened. Madge will have half a second for a head shot. A second at the most."

"That's risky."

"No shit."

Chuck never wasted time with questions. "Got it."

I know Madge very well. We had a fling once. She has unswerving nerves, a steady finger, lightning reflexes, and a deadly shot. Teddy I know about, but we've never met. His shots have to be so fast it sounds like one, and they must be in the right place. Neither Sniper has an easy task. Chuck didn't mention it, but if the sniper doesn't get a shot after the kids are shot with tranquilizer darts the hostage taker will go on a shooting spree. If that happens, the parents of the tranked kids could pitch a fit and cause a lot of PR problems. The fallout would go far and loud.

I wait. And wait. And...the phone buzzed.

"Snipers have been briefed and are in position. Stay tuned; I have our boy on the other line."

"K." I don't know why I'm holding my breath. I don't hold my breath when I shoot; I exhale and shoot on the out breath. No matter. My breath parked. Movement on the telly catches my attention. The building is being rushed by the swat team.

The phone sings and I answer quickly. "Danny, he's down. Good call. Thanks."

"My pleasure. Bye."

I call Gino. He answers after the first ring. "Danny?"

"Yes, sweet heart, it's me."

"Did the emergency have anything to do with Mississippi?"

"Yes, I was consulting. It's over now. The hostage taker is dead and the kids are safe."

"Thank God. Now back to this weekend. I am coming over with my things on Friday. Any second thoughts?"

"Lots of thoughts but you are never second in them."

"See you Friday. Bye. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Bye.

****

It is Friday. I am beside myself with excitement. Gino's moving in. Where we were going to live wasn't much of a choice. My home is custom build for me, and has things I need, like high security, sound proofed walls to prevent electronic snooping, an indoor shooting range, full gym, a large room safe for my gear, a workshop, small lab, an escape tunnel, a medical unit with a physician on call, a loyal servant, and other goodies.

****

At seven thirty the bell rings. I check the monitor to make sure it is him and run to the door. I throw it open and there he stands, all man and all smiles. "Hi handsome. Please come in."

I step aside and he breezes by me and looks around. Just as he was about to say something I attack. I pin him against the door and kiss him passionately. He returns in kind. I grip both sides of his collar and jerk hard, ripping all the buttons off his shirt. There it is; his bare hairy chest. When I fill my hands with cock he rips off my blouse. No bra. My chest and boobs press against his. I slide down his chest to my knees and bite his cock through his trousers. I mouth the head of it while fiddling with his belt buckle with one hand. He squirms and helps with his belt. I yank his pants and underwear down together and free Willy, that cock I so desperately want. His huge beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, cock. I've craved it and dreamed about it for the past three months. I refuse to wait another second. I want it, it is here, and by god it is mine. Now. Right now. All mine. That massive cock and huge set of balls are in my home and not going out for two days. I want that cock in my mouth. I want to suck it, fuck it, eat it, lick it, and anything else I damn well please. Three months seemed like forever, but forever is over.

I keep him pinned to the door and gobbled him up. My mouth is full of cock and my hands are full of balls. I am all over it, licking, sucking and loving on it with the fervor of a hurricane. I release all my lust and let the wild beast roar. It roars until that throbbing cock spews cum, spurt after spurt. With every spurt I pull his balls forward until they are stretched tight. I ease back when the cum slows down and pull again to milk all I can. The cock is hot and hard and the head is juicy from saliva and cum. It is a feast. That cock is being devoured by raw passion and pent up desire. I've obsessed over it for the last three months and by god I'm getting all I can every minute.

We don't waste time going to the bedroom right away. I slip his shoes and socks off and peel the pants off and toss them aside. He drops to his knees and pushes me to the floor. We roll sideways, parallel to the door. We have all we need; a hard cock and a wet pussy.

He spreads my legs wide with his knees and eases his dick's head between my cunt's lips. That hot rod is hard and hot. He slides it in and out a little at a time for a few seconds before I grab his ass and yank him all the way in. I can't wait. I won't wait. I want that cock right now. All of it. I want to feel it fill my pussy and those balls bounce against my ass. I revel in the feel and sound of his hips pounding against mine. Our grunts and sounds of pleasure are intoxicating. We are not making love, we are fucking and screwing with abandon. We hold nothing back or in. He reaches for the calves of my legs and swings them high, giving him more and deeper access to my steamy cunt. I fuck him and my pussy sucks his cock. When we are both finally spent he collapses on top of me. I wrap my legs around him and keep that cock trapped inside where it belongs.

"Oh Gino I've wanted this so much. I wanted YOU so much. Please tell me you wanted it too. Did you?"

"Danny, I was going crazy. I wanted you so much. I dreamed about you, fantasized about you, and made love to you in my dreams for years. I love you Danny. I really do. I never stopped. Never."

"Let's go to bed. I want you to devour my-YOUR loving cunt. Your hot, juicy pussy.."

His lips curve into a wide happy grin. "I'm starving, let's go."

We get up giggling and laughing. I grab his hand, and half pull, half drag him to the bedroom. He swings me onto the bed with my pussy even with the edge. He kneels between my legs, buries his face in my slit, rooting for my clit. His tongue washes my clitoris and then his lips sucks my engorged mini-penis. My hands lift my ankles and spread them wide so that face, chin, and tongue go where they need to go, and do what they want to do and go where they want to go, and get what they want to get. I'm all his and I want him to know it.

He eases his cupped hand in between my pussy lips and twists it side to side like a paddle fan in a steady rhythm in step with his mouth sucking my clit. Then the hands move in and out while going side to side in that same intoxicating heart beat rhythm. When he folds his fingers into a fist I cum big time. The climax screams and dances and thrills. It's both electric and smooth, like lighting covered in lotion.

His lips have a firm grip on my clit while I grip his head with my hands. I scream in delight and laugh deliriously when it subsides. "Oh, I've missed this. I've missed You, Gino. Gino?"

"Um?"

"When you unpack we'll be back together for real. I mean for honest to god real. And you know what else?"

"Uh-uh."

No more arguing about violence, guns, and stuff, right? We'll be happier now than we ever were. Don't you think so?"

He knows I'm orgasmed out for the moment and sits up to talk. "No more arguing over that.- ever. However, there is one more thing I haven't told you, Danny."

CHAPTER 15: THE CHALLENGER

GINO'S story

  Danny bites her nails. "Oh god. Can I handle this?"

I grin wide. "I don't think so."

Relived by my grin, she relaxes. "OK, kidder, what is it?"

"The secret I have kept from you until now, Danny, is without guns I can whip your ass."

She howls with laughter and giggles. "Surely you're joking. I was one of the top contenders for hand to hand combat, and I taught hand to hand combat for Christ sake. Yo

u are kidding aren't you? Will you really pit a priest against a seasoned fighter with a kill record?"

My grin is still plastered on my delighted face. "Pay your nickel and find out. Lead me to the gym."

She stands with her hands on her hips in a scolding fashion. "Gino Marino, I am a professional soldier and trained agent. Are you serious?"

"What's the matter, twinkle toes; afraid for a marine to be shown up by a priest?"

That did it. Those hands flew off her hips and she bellows. "I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING!"

I laugh with glee. That got her heart rate up. "I'll put on some shorts and follow you to the gym, but I'm warning you Danny, if you hold back and try to be easy on me, you'll regret it instantly."

"Ha! If I don't hold back I'm likely to kill you."

"Don't hold back, show old Gino what you've got without weapons."

We bat jibes and insults all the way to the gym. What I haven't told her is why I can w13hip her butt. She knows I was raised in a Buddhist monastery in China until age ten. What she does not know is that it was a Shaolin Buddhist monastery that trained warrior monks. Nor does she know that I spent the last ten years in China as priest of a small parish and trained daily in Kung Fu with the warrior monks. Two years ago I became a Shaolin Kung Fu Grand Master. It's time to show her what I meant by saying we were both warriors. One with guns and one without.

Danny opens the door and ushers me in. When she turns on the lights I am agog. "Good gracious alive, Danny, this is a commercial gym!"

She grins. "Yep, and the mats are over here."

I take the opposite side of the matt. "OK soldier, when you feel like a kangaroo, jump.

She's smug and confident. "Last chance to bow out, because I will not hold back. I fight to win."

THE END

Continues in MANDO BOOK TWO