Mandy likes an Older Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Mandy gets it from both her husband & the taxi driver.
2k words
3.78
5.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers

I knew Dan was home from working away today and I couldn't wait to get back to him. My 25 year old pussy needs a regular pounding by a good, hard cock and, despite my regular adventures with other older men, nobody's man meat hits the spot quite like my gorgeous 40 year old husband's. As a result, I left work as early as possible and rushed home pantie-less and horny as fuck.

When I got in I heard a girl groaning with pleasure and a man grunting rhythmically. I grinned to myself. Dan was as horny as I was and had the porn channel on. I could imagine what sight would greet me and I wasn't wrong. On the large screen, a girl was on her hands and knees with an enormous porn star schlong stretching her twat with good hard strokes, Just what I had been dreaming of all day, My lack of panties had led to a few leakages from my cunt but it was still full to the brim of girl goo ready for my husband.

Dan was on the sofa with his lovely big pussy pleaser standing to attention and being tugged vigorously. By this time, the girl on the screen was sucking all her kitty juice off the huge tool much to the man's appreciation. At this point Dan turned and grinned at me.

"Thank fuck you're here, babe! I thought I was going to have to waste my ball batter on my hand!"

"Not a chance," I purred, kneeling in front of him. "I have been gagging for a taste of your lovely cum since you went away."

I took his purple headed monster out of his vigorously frigging hands and, locking eyes with him, I opened wide and took his big bell end into my warm waiting mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes. He hadn't had a shower so it tasted musky and earthy - like a real man's cock. I slowly opened my throat and allowed that huge trouser snake to disappear inch by inch until my nose was buried in his slightly greying pubic hair. It smelt so good,

"Oh fuck, babe! I have missed you so much. No-one takes every millimetre of it like you do, you gorgeous slut! You get it good and wet because it is going in every hole you've got. Jesus, I have fantasised about fucking you every which way all the time I've been away. I tell all the guys I have got the prettiest, sluttiest young wife in the world.

By now he had slipped his hands into my low cut, tight top and removed his favourite prize - my ripe young melons with big, sensitive teats. He was fondling those big soft titties while I sucked rhythmically on his rock hard fuck stick. I couldn't wait much longer to get that monster inside me. I let his cock slip from my lips with a plop and clambered up to sit astride him, removing my skirt and top as I did so. I was just in black stockings and a bra which had long since been emptied of its large young tits. I sat astride his knee, with my quivering orbs in his face.

"So, you gorgeous young slut," he said, "Have you been a good girl while I've been away?"

As ever, I pouted with a mock sorrowful face,

"Kind of, Dan. I've only had one time when I was a teensy bit naughty. It wasn't my fault. You sent Rick and Rog round to fix the bathroom. I was missing you so much that I needed a good seeing to."

As I talked, I was giving him a slow hand job and his knob was ready to erupt.

"Are you kidding me? Rick and Rog? They're old enough to be your grandpas! You didn't let them touch you?!"

"Hardly. I just had a little suck on both their cocks and I think they might both have had a taste of my pussy - they said they hadn't tasted young cunt juice in years."

"Jesus Christ, you dirty slut! I hope you didn't let them do anything else..?"

His eyes were gleaming with lust and he gasped as I frigged his big fuck pole harder and faster.

"It was only because I was missing you. Sometimes my dildos and vibrators don't scratch that itch. There was hardly anything else. I just sat on Rick's cock till it filled my arse - he's tiny compared you - and then I thought Rog might as well have a go on my cunt so they filled both my holes with spunk. Other than that, I've been such a good girl."

Dan flipped me over so that his joystick was digging into my tummy and he spanked my large, quivering arse cheeks until I squealed. When neither of us could wait any longer, he sat me on the edge of the sofa, held both my legs by the ankles and finally gave me the pussy pounding I had been craving. I was hoping he would take my arse hole as well but he had been holding out too long. He removed his big hosepipe from my stretched young twat and squirted ballsful of the finest salty sauce all over my jiggling melons. He let me finish off my creamy treat by slipping his still hard cock between my lips and letting me suck off the last few drops until he was spent and too sensitive to take any more. I used my fingers to scoop up as much as I could, showing it to him in my mouth then swallowing it down slowly. The remainder I massaged into my big boobs. Welcome home, Dan.

A couple of days later, it was Dan's work do at a fancy hotel in town. He liked me to wear something tight, low cut and short so that he could show me off to his work mates. Lots of them were single as the long time spent working away wasn't easy on most relationships. I guess Dan and I were a little unusual in how we dealt with it! As a result, Dan told me lots of the men were horny and lonely. Another reason why he enjoyed showing me off. As he introduced me to his mates, it was very obvious that their eyes lingered on the young tittie flesh on show and the curves accentuated by my tight short dress. Quite a few told him he was a lucky bastard.

I felt flattered and whispered to Dan that it was making me horny having so many older men lusting after me. He said I was a dirty young slut but I could tell he was enjoying the situation too. As the night wore on, we got increasingly tipsy and Dan led me into the garden where we had a long lingering kiss and he inched his hands up what there was of my skirt and fingered my slippery tight young slit. As he slid his tongue in and out of my mouth, he slid three big fingers in and out of my aching hole. My knees were buckling under me.

His friend, Paul, was only a few feet away having a cigarette. Dan told me Paul had wanted to make a bet with him and, if he won, he got to bend me over one of the tables and fuck me in full view of everyone else. I would have killed for that right now, preferably with Dan's cock in my mouth at the same time. Maybe next time.

By the time we were in the taxi home, we were both as horny as fuck. We knew the taxi driver, Len, so we were feeling even less inhibited than usual. Dan had his hands in my tight low top and was massaging my big mammaries and thumbing my nipples making me whimper with pleasure,

Len couldn't take his eyes off the rear view mirror.

"Fucking hell, you two. I'm going to crash if you don't stop it."

Dan instantly pulled both my puppies free of my dress and began jiggling them for Len's pleasure.

"Get a load of them, Len! Best pair of tits in town and I'm the lucky bastard who owns them. Taste as good as they look."

He began licking and sucking one, continuing to massage the other.

"I'm going to have to pull over," said Len.

He stopped the taxi and continued to watch in the mirror. By now, Dan had me lying on the back seat and had pushed up my skirt. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and began snacking noisily on my dripping wet snatch.

"Oh fuck," said Len. "I haven't had a shag for weeks. I'm coming round to see what I'm missing out on, assuming you two lucky bastards don't mind."

He didn't get a reply as Dan was noisily slurping up fresh pussy juice and my pent up frustration after a night of being ogled was finally releasing itself in a noisy orgasm.

Len opened the door and as I came back down from my crescendo, I opened my eyes and saw his hand pistoning up and down his chunky, good sized man meat. Dan continued to feast on my girl batter so I reached up for Len's love stick and guided it between my lips.

"Oh yes! That is fucking amazing. I can't believe this is happening. Oh yes! Take it all! Fucking hell, Dan. She is one amazing...Fuck me! I'm touching the back of her throat!"

"Fill your boots, Len. My gorgeous little slut has been asking for it all night. Do you think you could help her out?"

Len was just grunting as I opened my throat, hung my head over the end of the seat and let his big desperate sausage meat fuck my face. He was like a man finding an oasis in the desert. He wouldn't have lasted long but Dan told me to get on my hands and knees on the seat with my big bubble butt facing Len.

"Fuck that lovely tight pussy, Len. And make sure you don't explode before you try that drum tight arse hole."

My quim was so wet, Len's sizeable member slid straight to the hilt. He held my hips and banged away, balls deep, while I savoured the taste of my husband's big salty cock. The pre cum on his swollen bell end was delicious. Soon he was fucking my face while Len buried himself in prime young pussy.

"Go on, Len. Have a go in that arsehole. She loves it and you will too."

There was a squelch as Len removed his dripping wet tool from my sticky quim lips and started to push his mushroom head against my puckered bum hole.

"I'm so close. I don't think I can do it. It's so tight. Jesus, this is unbelievable."

"Say the alphabet backwards in your head, Len. Go on, my son. Fuck that lovely bum hole till you fill it up."

Slowly Len inched his big fuck tool into my tight arse, Dan's cock dropped from my mouth as I gasped and groaned at the pleasure pain of a cock in my tightest hole. When it was halfway in, Len groaned that he hadn't had a young arsehole in years. One last shove had it all the way in and he began to ram that steel rod into my bum for all he was worth,

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes! Soooo fucking tight!"

He reached round and grabbed my ripe young melons which were dangling down. Feeling those huge soft young titties took him over the edge and he groaned that he was coming. Those balls were unbelievably full and he more than filled my tight young dirty hole. I was dripping taxi driver spunk all over his leather seats but something told me he didn't care. Especially when I cleaned him up, tasting the earthiness of my arse mixed with the taste of his cum.

He drove us home and there was no charge, I still hadn't come but when we got to the bedroom, Dan sorted that out. Several times over.

BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers