All Comments on 'Mandy's Fling'

by P_Anderer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's really hard to tell a good short and erotic story, this one is very hot!

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The continued attempt to convince men that woman on woman affairs are normal and that all men are into that.

The only winners are the manfloras who increase their chances of hooking up with women under the guise of fluidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my humble experience with men... some men like to be humbled like that, it's a huge turn on for them. If that's not you, all well and good, but I maintain that this is a well written and sexy story, and sometimes stuff just happens.

Just my point of view, you're more than welcome to your own, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Humiliated is not Humbled.

P_AndererP_Andererabout 2 years agoAuthor

Shame the anonymous critic does not have the balls to even post under his/her username. Probably some emasculated male who can't get it up. Heyho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a good, hot, short story. Let's not get too embroiled in the mechanics. Obviously too many trolls on here! 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars from me. Would love to read about what happen at the sleepover. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars from me. Now I am wanting/needing to hear what all happen at that sleepover. I hope you will have the time and share that with us. Pappasleaze!

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

It is not cheating if it is with another woman! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment she allowed someone other than her husband to enjoy her body, it’s cheating regardless how you reframe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with people adding non lesbian stories to this site. The moment a penis comes up the lesbian theme is gone. This should be in Loving Wives. As far as the story it's not that good. The description of the sex was choppy at best.

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

Good! She should. I appreciate that she did not let Ramiro fuck her.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker134 months ago

I liked the whole idea but i feel it was rushed and became quickly unreal. I don't agree with anonymous claiming that since there is a 'dick' you should change it to loving wives, the basic hero of the story had just lesbian sex so it is in correct category. However, i agree with the opinion that the sex scenes were rushed and clumsy... Consider revisting the theme with a bit slower seduction/narration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_Anderer@P_Anderer
I love writing about all kinds of delightful sexual encounters. The majority of my stories are based on real life experiences, which is why most of them are told in the first person.