Manhandled Ch. 09

Story Info
After my gangbang, Tom and I have a talk, then a fuck.
2k words
4.39
5.9k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Tom's and went home, thankful to find nobody there. I went straight to my room, and took off my clothes. In the mirror I could see bruises on my ass cheeks from being spanked, along with other marks from being grabbed and twisted around. I laid down, feeling my sore hole, and felt a little ashamed of myself. Not long ago, I had been curious and inexperienced, and now here I was being passed around like a slut. I was still a little confused with my sexuality after all. This was all new to me.

But I loved it. I had fantasized about being shared like that for a long time, and my fantasy had become a reality. As I laid there thinking about what the men did to me, I got hard, and started to edge myself. Finally, I let myself cum, and dozed off.

I woke up the next morning, still sore and a little wore out. I laid around awhile, then got up to get something to eat. I wasn't happy to see my older brother, Todd, sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Where were you the other night?" He asked, sneering at me.

"With some friends." I muttered.

"Mom and Dad are pissed!" He said. "

"Where are they?" I asked, nervously.

"I don't know. Out."

"Good." I replied, making a bowl of cereal.

"So where were you?" He asked again.

"Just with some friends."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, in a tone that made me think that he knew something. I finished my cereal and went back in my room, telling myself that there was no way that he could know what I had been up to.

About an hour later Tom texted me. "Gonna be hot today. Would love a sexy boi to swim with."

"That sounds nice." I replied. "But I'm still really sore."

"Too sore to swim?"

"Too sore for other things."

"Awwww well we don't have to do that. Just come hang out."

I thought about it for a second, then replied "Ok." I couldn't say no to Tom. I got up and got ready.

"Where you going faggot?" Todd asked, as I walked to the door.

"None of your fucking business!" I snapped. I walked to my car, now convinced that he knew something was up. I wondered why he called me a faggot? Could he see the thong under my shorts? Was I walking funny? I got in my car, and tried to calm myself down. He always called me a faggot, or some other name. I was just being paranoid. But I also knew that if he ever found out, I would be toast.

I walked through Tom's back gate, and found him floating on a raft with a tall drink in his hand, his skin glistening with water, the hair on his chest looking wet. He had a grin on his face that got bigger when he watched me strip down to my thong.

"Damn, you have a few bruises on your sexy little ass!" He remarked, as he watched me get into the pool and climb onto a raft.

"Yeah." I said, with a little laugh. "Not sure how they got there."

"Oh, I know how they got there." He said, floating up beside me and giving me a kiss. "So, little sore are we?"

"Yeah, a little."

"I can imagine. You took quite a pounding!"

"Yeah."

"You liked it though, didn't you?" He asked, caressing my thigh.

"Oh yeah, I really liked it! I can't wait to do it again."

"Oh, you will be doing it again. Trust me." He said with a chuckle. "My friends really liked you, and definitely want some more of your sexy ass, boi."

"Oh well, that's good." I replied, laying back on my raft. "Um, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Um, so, um, do I act gay? Like, how did you know I would be into all of this when we first met? Is it obvious?" I asked, still thinking about Todd's comments.

He laughed. "What do you mean, act gay? Do I act gay?"

"Well, um no, you don't, but like can you tell?"

"Well I could tell." He replied. "I could at least tell that you were interested."

"Shit." I said, feeling my stomach turn. If he could tell, I wondered if Todd could tell. He would certainly tell my parents, who wouldn't be happy. "Like how could you tell?" I asked, probably sounding a bit panicked. "Can other people tell?"

"Relax." He said soothingly. "I doubt anyone else can tell. Why the panic all of a sudden?"

"Well, my brother was calling me a faggot this morning."

"That's what brothers do." He said gently. "Does he always call you names?"

"Well yeah, he's a dick, but it seems like he knows."

"I doubt he knows." Tom said with a chuckle. "How would he?"

"Well how did you?"

Well, Zach, I could kind of see it in your eyes." He explained. "I've been doing this a long time, and I pick up on clues. When you first struck up a conversation with me, you seemed interested in something. I'm not bashful, so I invited you over. If you weren't interested, you wouldn't have come. But you did. When you showed up, I knew you were definitely interested in something. Straight boys don't go swim alone with an older guy that they just met, especially if they know he's queer."

"No, probably not."

"They don't. Trust me." He said, shaking his head.

"But it seemed like you knew exactly what I wanted. You always seem to know exactly what I want."

"Well, you told me that you liked to bottom, but I could have guessed that. When guys your age are interested in guys my age they are generally bottoms. Young guys don't typically want to top guys like myself. And usually when a guy like you wants to get with a guy like me, he usually wants to feel a bit submissive. He wants a dominant Daddy type."

"Yeah, that's kind of what I wanted." I replied, amazed that he knew all of this. "I had been thinking about stuff like that for a while."

"I could tell." He said, stroking my leg. He pulled up his shades and looked at me. "I admit, I was a bit surprised though at how quickly you submitted yourself to me, and how open you seem to be to anything I want you to do, especially considering you haven't really done anything like this before."

"Well, honestly I'm a little surprised at that myself." I confessed.

"Well, boi, I've really enjoyed helping you live out your fantasies, and training you to be a perfect pussyboi. I believe you are a natural submissive."

"I guess that's good." I laughed.

"Oh, it's very good!" He said, now gently rubbing the front of my thong with his knuckle. "But relax, the average man isn't going to be able to tell your queer. And don't worry, nobody you meet through me will say anything either. My little get-togethers are totally discreet. Trust me, some of my guests definitely don't want anyone to know what they like to do on the weekends."

"That's good." I replied, feeling a little better.

"That's why I have my little dungeon, and have people over. I love giving people a safe and discreet way to live out their fantasies."

"You're definitely helping me live out mine."

"Oh, it will get even more exciting." He said, then he have me a long, wet kiss, while rubbing my dick, and my nipple. "Shit, sorry, I promised I'd behave." He said with an evil smile.

"I didn't expect you to behave." I whispered, reaching over and grabbing his cock.

"Damn, boi!" He said, sliding off his raft and taking my wrist, then pulling me to the side of the pool. We got out of the water, and I followed him to the patio, where he sat down on the couch, grabbed me, pulled my dick out of my thong and put it in his mouth.

"Oh Tom!" I moaned, as he sucked me. He didn't do this often, and it felt amazing. "Damn, Daddy that feels so good!" He sucked me a little more, then I got on the couch beside him and sucked him, while he played with my ass. "Mmmmmmm." I moaned, feeling him rub my hole.

"Still sore?" He asked.

"No, wanna fuck me?"

"Of course I do boi." He said, smiling down at me. He stood up and went to the bar, and brought back the lube, then laid me on my back. "This alright?"

"Oh yeah Daddy!" I said, spreading my legs, and feeling him slide a wet finger inside of me, while he rubbed lube on his cock. He slid his finger out, then put the tip of his cock on my hole, and slowly inserted himself inside me. "Oh fuck!" I gasped, feeling him spread me open. I was surprised that I was that tight, after the fucking I had got a few nights earlier. I grabbed the backs of my knees, and held my legs wide, and he pushed himself all the way in.

"Damn boi, you always feel so good." He whispered in a husky voice. He fucked me slow, while he played with my nipples and teased my cock.

"Fuck me Tom!" I moaned, loving the feeling of his dick deep in me. I looked up at him, and our eyes locked, as he slowly stroked me.

"You are so fucking hot, boi." He said, stroking my cheek and looking in my eyes. "Damn I love fucking you."

I stared back, and almost told him I loved him, but caught myself. But the look he was giving me told me that he knew how I felt, and felt the same way. He started going a little faster, his breathing getting heavier, his eyes still locked on mine. Sweat started dripping from his forehead, and his rhythm increased a little more, his cock now quickly slamming deep, then coming out, then going deep again. He kept playing with my dick, and my nipples, and I was close to exploding. "Oh fuck, Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!" I cried. He smiled a little, fucked me a little harder, and began stroking my dick, sending me into an amazing orgasm, which made me convulse, scream and moan, as I shot cum all over my stomach.

"Did you like that boi?" He asked, still fucking me hard.

"Yeah." I whispered. It was all I could manage to get out. My mind was blank.

He put my legs on his shoulders, then leaned over a little bit, placing his hands beside my head. This made his dick go really deep, and he pounded away, while I laid pinned under him, my hands wrapped around his muscular arms. He kept watching me, maintaining eye contact, but the faces he was making told me he was close.

"Cum inside me Daddy!" I moaned. "Cum deep in me!"

"Oh, yeah, boi, I'm about to." He grunted. "I'm gonna breed that sweet pussy of yours." I watched his face contort, felt him tense up, then he made a loud moan as he drained himself deep inside of me. He finished, pulled out, and plopped down on the couch beside me. "Damn boi!" He said, grinning, his chest heaving.

"You always fuck me so good." I said, laying beside him with my head on his thigh.

"I can't help it. You're so fucking hot and you feel so good!" He said, squeezing my butt.

"Mmmmmm. I love the way your dick feels. It's amazing."

We sat there for a while, then sat at the bar and had a drink, then got back in the pool, and swam until it got dark. "Well, I guess I better go." I said sadly.

"What for?" He asked. "Spend the night!"

"I can't. I've gotta work tomorrow and didn't bring any clothes."

"Well, mow in that little thong. Everyone will like that!" He teased.

"Oh yeah, my coworkers would love that!"

"Oh they might. Your hot ass could turn a straight man."

"You're too sweet." I said, smiling at his compliment. "But I'd better go."

"Oh alright." He said, sitting back and watching me get dressed. He walked me out, and kissed me goodbye, then I drove home, feeling high.