Manhood Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers

"If I had a real spear I could kill a boar in one blow," boasted Tooki trusting his hand into the darkness.

"It's time we had our Manhood Rite and became Kilitoki men," said Pompo.

"These are your traditions," remarked Peter. "I already consider myself a man."

"Kilitoki don't care about how old you are," said Pompo. "You have to kill a boar to become a man."

"That and fuck your mother," cackled Tooki.

"Well said, Tooki. I'm getting tired of using my hand," added Pompo.

"Your mother will be quite worn out if you kill a boar as well," mused Tooki. "Maybe you and Tomo can take her at the same time."

"Shut up!" exclaimed Pompo and threw a banana at his friend.

"It's settled then. We've got a new mission," said Tooki. "We'll brief the cowardly brothers in tomorrow."

The boys fell silent, nurturing their latest scheme, until one by one they fall asleep.

***

Peter was surprised to see his mom return the next day. He was expecting her to be gone a few more days. His mom arrived in the morning, gave him a quick "hello" kiss on the cheek and spent most of the morning with the chief. After midday, the chief gathered a village meeting. Everyone was required to attend. Peter was standing next to his friends as Koko'loko prepared to talk.

"Kilitoki, hear your chief!" he announced. "As you know our friends came to spend a year with us and sadly that year is about to come to an end."

The words send knifes into Peter's chest. He completely forgot about their term of stay.

The chief stared directly at Peter as if guessing his thoughts. "However, great news reach me! Our beloved friends have been offered to spend another year with us."

A low murmur began spreading through the tribesmen.

"If there is anyone here who would speak against it, speak now." Koko'loko paused and scanned the small crowd. "And what do you say, Peter?"

All eyes suddenly turned to Peter. "I... I would love nothing more!" he exclaimed.

A loud cheer rose around Peter as Pompo slapped him on the back, just like the first time. Peter breathed a sigh of relief -- he really didn't want to go back. He looked at his mom, who smiled and nodded at him.

That night the Kilitoki threw another welcoming party for their guests, only this time Peter was the one wresting Tooki as Pompo, Karo and Kuru cheered them on.

- Chapter 8 -

"I don't know guys. I don't see any boar," stammered Kuru.

"That's because you're blind and stupid. Keep your guard up. I know I heard it," barked Tooki.

The five of them were spread out in a small area. They positioned themselves with their backs to each other -- that way the boar couldn't come from behind. They were all armed with metal tipped spears that they were able to get from Tomo. After a few more minutes of listening Tooki turned around.

"Damn it all to hell!" he cursed loudly. It made Peter smile -- his friends were learning so much from him.

"I know I heard it," said Tooki.

"We didn't see any scat," Pompo reasoned.

"What's better, seeing turds or hearing the animal roar?" snapped back Tooki.

"Relax. It could have been Karo's ass," said Pompo trying to put his friend in a better mood.

On cue, Karo let out a loud fart. "Is that what you heard?" he asked.

Karo and Pompo began chuckling.

"We can try it again tomorrow," offered Peter.

"No, we better take a few days off," gave in Tooki. "There hasn't been a sighting in a while. We'll wait for Tomo to let us know if he hears anything."

The boys returned back to the fort empty handed once again. This has been their third outing looking for a boar and each time their efforts were futile.

"Hey guys, since we are still wearing our skirts, what say we go watch the women?" asked Karo.

"That's a great idea, my friend," said Pompo. "It's been a while since I've seen Tooki's sisters' magnificent breasts."

"Breasts," said Tooki dreamily. "If only it was our custom to lay with our sisters when we became men."

"I would love to take Cili from behind," said Peter. "And watch her tits swing back and forth."

"Huh! I was thinking the same thing about your mother," commented Tooki. "I would love to feel those creamy, white breasts in my hands."

"Pipe down Tooki," said Pompo half-heartily. "You'll embarrass Peter again."

Peter hung his head in shame theatrically.

"I keep forgetting that it's not normal for white people to fuck their mothers," said Tooki. "I really don't see what the big deal it is to your people."

"Maybe one day you'll understand when you are out in the modern world," advised Pompo.

It was getting close to dusk and the women would be out for their nightly wash. They made their way to the old hiding spot by the river. The light was beginning to fade and they couldn't see as well as before. However, they still got a good fill of breasts and hairy muffs. Peter was more reserved about looking at his mom. Granted she was standing further away then other women. Instead, Tooki's sisters provided a good show, happily washing their awesome breasts.

When the boys returned to the fort they all masturbated together describing to each other the naked women they saw.

"Peter, your snake is thin like a stick," joked Tooki after they were done masturbating.

"You're the one to talk, Tooki," said Pompo. "Peter's cock is the longest one of us all, while yours is the shortest."

"But look how skinny it is," Tooki continued. Teasing was his favorite past time activity. Peter learned to ignore such comments and he only waved a hand at Tooki, not giving him any satisfaction.

***

When Peter returned to the hut, his mom was already back. She had a dinner bowl ready for him.

"Mom?" asked Peter as he was eating. "Am I too skinny?"

Zoe looked over at her son and frowned. "You're skinny," she agreed with a smile, "but not too skinny. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," replied Peter shrugging.

Zoe could tell something was bothering him. "You have my genetics," she tried to put his mind at easy. "It's our body type.We stay thin. It's much better than being fat. And look at you, you have muscles now."

Peter nodded his head thoughtfully.

The next day Peter joined Tooki, Karo and Kuru as they picked the daily fruit.

"Where's Pompo?" Peter asked.

"He said something about helping his brother build a new hut," answered Tooki. "Now that Tomo has found a wife, he'll need to start his own family."

A few minutes later the boys heard somebody making their way through the jungle. Pompo emerged, breathing heavily.

"Warriors!" he said loudly. "Today we kill a boar!"

Tooki looked at Pompo expectantly.

"Tomo has told me that he heard of a boar spotting not far from the village. Let's go!" Pompo motioned disappearing back into the jungle. There was only one place he was headed.

Once back at the fort, the boys donned their grass skirts and armed themselves with real spears.

"Further down the river a boar was spotted digging up the roots," explained Pompo when everyone was armed. "Today we hunt!"

Screaming loudly, they ran for the location that Pompo described. Arriving near the location, the boys assumed their hunting formation and began to spread out. Peter was still uncomfortable with the idea of facing a wild boar. However, he agreed that he would help his friends and he didn't want to disappoint them.

"That looks like a boar turd!" declared Tooki, poking his spear at a brown chunk of poop. The other boys broke the formation and came to look at Tooki's finding.

"I don't know. It looks like one of mine," said Karo, screwing up his nose.

Suddenly, there came a grunting noise from behind them. They turned around and saw a large, furry beast regarding them through its small eyes, not ten yards from them. Everyone froze. The realization of looking at a real, wild boar washed over them.

The boar's muzzle and tusks were covered in dirt. It kept sorting and twitching its head.

Suddenly, without a warning, the boar charged towards the boys.

"Run!" someone screamed and the boys scattered.

Peter tried to run one way, but he saw the beast cutting off his route. He rushed the other way, but the boar seemed to have his eye on him. The monster was charging straight at him, making loud screeching sounds. Panicking, Peter clutched the spear in his hand and braced for impact. With a last effort of desperation, he thrust his spear towards the boar, shutting his eyes tight and gritting his teeth. He gripped the spear so tight that he didn't release it until it was too late. Peter was brutally jerked to the side as he fell into a bush with a loud yelp.

Peter laid on his back, tangled in some vines. His shoulder felt like it was torn out of its socket and he couldn't move. He felt hands seize him and lift him up. Peter saw Pompo's face grinning stupidly at him as he rubbed his shoulder.

"You did it! You did it, Peter!" Pompo screamed.

Peter took a second to think about what it was that he did. He looked around and saw a lump of fuzzy flesh laying next to a tree, his spear sticking out of it. He saw Tooki carefully approach the slain beast.

"You got the bastard in the eye!" said Tooki. "Nice shot!"

Peter moved his shoulder and found it to be okay, though it still ached.

"Damn straight you got him in the eye! That's the best way to take the boar down!" hooted Pompo running over to the boar's corpse.

"Way to go Peter!" exclaimed Karo.

"My shoulder hurts," said Peter.

"You'll be fine. You'll be a Kilitoki man now!"

Everyone seemed to be excited, except Peter. He didn't want to kill a boar. He only had a mind to help one of his friends kill it.

"Who would have known you would be the first one of us," said Pompo poking at the boar's corpse. "I can't wait to tell everyone!"

Using vines and large leaves, they constructed a sled to pull the boar back to the village.

"I killed a boar," Peter thought as they dragged the sled. His thoughts turned to the the memory of Tomo's Mahnhood Rite that he watched from the shadows. He wondered what would happen now. "I'm not going to have the ceremony. I'm not one of the Kilitoki."

Peter had always assumed that one of his friends would kill the boar. He only wanted to be a part of the activity. It wouldn't be fair for him to become a man under the Kilitoki tradition before his friends. He knew how much it meant to them, and he felt guilty that he killed the boar first.

As Peter brooded over his thoughts, he could hear his friends talk amongst themselves.

"Peter is very lucky to have a beautiful mother like his," said Karo.

"He is going to have the best Manhood Rite ever!" added Kuru.

"I can picture it now. His mother naked, riding that skinny snake of his," bantered Tooki.

"Stop saying stuff like this!" chided Pompo looking back at Peter, but Peter pretended not to hear.

Lowering his voice, Pompo added: "There is no way they are keeping us from attending Peter's ceremony! We are his friends, we helped him kill the boar. We get to be his ceremonial assistants."

Pompo looked over at Tooki and they both nodded.

Peter's friends were expecting, and looking forward to, his ceremony. He wondered how upset they would be if he refused. "Sorry, guys. This ceremony is not for me," imagined Peter in his mind. "I'm sure we can kill another boar for one of you soon."

Peter calculated that they would be upset. Maybe they would even think less of him; stop inviting him on Grass Warrior missions. Peter's heart sank. "I suppose I could just go through with it," he mused. "I'd love to see the look on mom's face when she finds out."

Peter remembered the way his naked mother looked when she bathed in the river. There was no doubt in him that he liked it. But it was one thing to peek at your mom and a completely different thing to participate with her in a bizarre tribal tradition.

The boar was dragged into the center of the village and small crowd was gathering. Peter's friends were chanting loudly that Peter had slain a boar. Tribal men were coming up to him and clasping him by the shoulders. It felt good being the center of everyone's attention and he began feeling like a real hero. He wondered what his mother's reaction would be when she heard the news. Would she even realize what this meant?

***

Koko'loko and Zoe were walking along the river's shore. They were discussing how the tribe could make the most of the meat brought in during the hunting season. It seemed the best solution was to salt the meat, since that would make it last the longest.

"Koko'loko!" Zoe heard someone call out. They spun around to find the Great Mother emerging from the jungle. She motioned to her husband.

"I'll wait here," said Zoe as she turned to watch the river. She could hear the two natives talking quietly, but couldn't make out what they were saying. After a while, the chief returned.

He looked at Zoe curiously and said: "Zoe, Great Mother brings news from the village."

"Good news?"

"The news is good, but..." He paused.

"But what?"

"Your son killed a boar," replied the chief. He let his worlds linger.

"Peter? Peter couldn't kill a boar," scoffed Zoe. "He wouldn't hurt a fly." She frowned and stared at the flowing water of the river.

The chief smiled and patted Zoe on the shoulder. "Peter has changed a lot since you first came here. He is not the little boy anymore. It seems that he is finally ready to become a real man. Only his Rite separates him from that goal."

Zoe looked over at the chief, a bewildered look on her face. "You don't expect to hold that ceremony for Peter, do you?" she asked a little too bluntly.

"I don't expect anything," replied the chief calmly. "However, your son may have other expectations." The chief continued after a pause: "You chose to stay another year with us. You and your son have become a part of the Kilitoki tribe. Your son has good friends, and there are many here that consider you their dear friend. Our traditions are very important to us. Without them, we lose our culture, our history."

"What are you saying?" Zoe was extremely confused. For some reason, her chest felt like it was being squeezed and it was difficult to breathe.

"All I'm saying is that you know your son better than anyone. You'll know what to do." With that Koko'loko turned slowly and hobbled into the jungle, leaving Zoe alone on the bank of the river.

Back at the village the atmosphere was cheery, mostly because Peter's friends were stirring up other tribesmen. They got one of the older men to cut the boar's head off and set it on a stick in the middle of the village. They stood around the head and proclaimed Peter's glory. "Peter killed a boar! Peter is a man!" they chanted.

"Listen guys," said Tooki amidst the shouts. "I can talk my mom into giving us some strong juice and we can take it to the fort to celebrate."

"Yes!" agreed Pompo. "We should celebrate."

"I'll be back," said Tooki and ran off towards his hut. He returned shortly holding a clay liquid container in his hand. The boys cheered and ran off towards their fort, leaving the boar under the care of other tribesmen.

Up in the tree fort the boys sat in a circle, passing around the juice.

"I still can't believe it, Peter. How did you do it?" asked Pompo, taking a sip from the container.

"Well..." began Peter. "The boar was heading straight at me. I caught his eye for a brief moment, and knew that he was after me. It was just me and the boar, eye to eye, and I swear he said to me 'Make your move.'" Peter let his imagination run wild. "I didn't have much time to think. So I decided the boar would die for such insolence. That's when I thrust my spear right in his eye. The same eye, he looked at me with."

"Amazing!" said Karo and Kuru at the same time, both clutching at the container.

"I have to hand it to you, Peter. I about soiled my skirt when I saw that boar charge." Pompo shook his head. "You're braver than all of us."

"Thanks. I did what I had to." Peter felt relaxed as he sipped from the container. The juice felt sweet and tangy on his tongue.

"So Peter," asked Tooki cocking his head. "Have you thought about how you are going to impale your mother on that stick of yours?"

"We can't wait to watch your Manhood Rite!" exclaimed Karo.

Peter didn't reply, nor did he meet his friends' eyes.

"Peter," began Pompo softly, "have you thought what you're going to do about that yet?"

Peter briefly shook his head and took another pull from the clay container.

"I'll tell you what he's going to," said Tooki. "He's going to stick his meat deep inside his mother and let her go White Ape on him."

Karo burst out laughing. An uncontrollable, drunken laugh.

"Peter, you are turning red," noticed Pompo. "Do you want me to shut them up?"

"It's fine," replied Peter, letting out a sigh. "It's not like I want to let you guys down. It's just... you don't know my mom."

"I know her enough," declared Tooki. "I've seen her naked."

Karo was still laughing, and now was holding his stomach.

"You don't understand. Even if I agree to pass the Manhood Rite, she never will!" Peter explained, raising his voice above Karo's laughter.

"I wouldn't worry," Tooki waved an easy hand. "You are staying with us for another year. Your mother knows our traditions are sacred, and she wouldn't want to seem disrespectful towards them. She hangs on every word Koko'loko says. You don't become a Kilitoki man until you've gone through your Manhood Rite. You've killed a boar, you must have your Rite. Everyone knows this, and so does your mother. How can she not go through with it?"

"You just don't understand," repeated Peter, hanging his head.

Pompo put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "He's right, Peter. You shouldn't worry. I'm sure Koko'loko and the Great Mother will talk your mom into it."

It was getting late, and the boys decided to head back to the village.

"You can stay in my hut tonight," said Tooki as they walked back.

"I think it's better he stay with me," contested Pompo. "There's more room now that Tomo left."

"Why wouldn't I just stay in my own hut?" asked Peter in confusion.

"It's the tradition," explained Karo. "You cannot see your mother until your ceremony."

"You can sleep on Tomo's old pad for now," finalized Pompo.

Peter was feeling the effect of the strong juice and he had trouble thinking clearly. When they reached the village, he followed Pompo. The hut was dark and quiet, and they fell asleep minutes after laying down.

***

Zoe walked along the river bank, troubled by her thoughts. She even missed the nightly bath, and returned to the village late at night. Koko'loko and the Great Mother were sitting next to a fire. Zoe approached them and sat down on the bare ground.

"Have you made your decision, my child?" the Mother of the Tribe asked her. Zoe looked at her without answering.

"It's hard for you, I know. But let me ask you, as a mother, is Peter not the most important thing in your life?"

"Yes," replied Zoe.

"Do you love him?"

"With all my heart."

"Do you want to see him happy?"

"More than anything."

"Then what is the best way to make him happy, if not to help him pass through the most important stage in his life? That is what the Manhood Rite is all about. It's about the mother leading her son along the path of life, onto the next stage."

Zoe stared into a fire for a moment. "Never in my life did I image that I would be faced with such a decision," she said quietly.

"Think about it this way," began Great Mother, trying to put Zoe's mind at ease. "Think of it as another lesson to teach him. Use your love for him as an empowering feeling. You are his mother and it is your responsibility to make sure he knows how to please a woman. This will be a lesson he'll remember for the rest of his life. I know this might be frowned upon out in the modern world, but you're not in modern world. You are amongst the Kilitoki -- nobody here will condemn you for this."

fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers
1...45678...10