Maniacs! Ch. 05

Story Info
First date: Sexy and sordid. Lust without sex, this time.
3.5k words
4.88
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I was both collared and unemployed, I decided to get glammed up. Hollis had changed me inside, baptized me inside out, so I needed to show him his accomplishment. I decided I'd make myself look however would give me the most confidence while keeping in mind that the result might be received with harsh words, at the least, for defacing what belonged to my Master, not to me anymore.

Of course, I wanted to turn him on and hoped he wouldn't want to hide me when I visited him that weekend. I didn't ask first because I was ashamed of my vanity. Better to get punished than to trouble him with a phone call about "chick" trivialities; it wouldn't surprise me if his interest in my body didn't extend beyond its usefulness as a pleasure toy and its strength to withstand his brutal lovemaking.

I hadn't done anything like this since moving out here, so after an internet search, I had a full battery of indulgent services scheduled. The salon was in Provo, a medium-sized college town almost two hours away. Normally the drive would have been an opportunity to clear my head, to figure something out, but that wasn't even needed. Life made sense. My mind was placid as the Great Salt Lake.

After getting my hair done in a "cosmic" color palette, shimmering nails to match, it was time for the most significant ritual for a sub. I opted for zero body hair. If smooth all over wasn't Master's preference, I'd take the punishment and it would grow back so his puppy would have fur again. The esthetician remarked good-naturedly that she could see why I didn't seem nervous about the pain--I had bruises on my hipbones in the shape of Holly's huge, square hands.

After I'd been remade into something pretty and strange, I strolled around town for a while, then drove back to my empty apartment and crashed. I slept for a full twelve hours, which probably did more for my looks than anything else. Late the next morning it was like waking from a years' long dream into our new world of two. I dressed from forgotten clothes in the back of the closet. The black stretch velvet mini dress with green lace sleeves would be unwearable after Hollis decided he wanted what's beneath it. Maybe that it exposed my back down to my ass crack could keep him satiated enough that he wouldn't tear into it like it was wrapping paper.

Black eyeliner, syrupy lip gloss, vanilla perfume... I changed into flat, strappy sandals because the heels I'd tried first made me look like an actual whore. The look wouldn't work unless it conveyed that I was a real, normal person Hollis had corrupted and collared. It was somehow less sexy to look like he was renting me. The only accessories were the choke chain and the marks he'd left.

I drove to his ramshackle house according to our plan. He didn't seem to be at home. I knocked, then waited outside. Finally, I phoned his cell.

"Puppy? Oh, shit, what time is it?" he asked.

"It's a little past six o'clock. Am I early? I can wait for you--take your time, love."

"No, I don't need to take more time on this," he grumbled as if he intended to be overheard by someone wherever he was. "I had a meeting with Hugo and Kevin. Babe, do you know where El Pozo is?" he asked me.

It was impossible to miss the roadhouse on the way into town.

"Um, yeah, I've seen it."

"Come down an' have a drink. I won't be much longer. Ya can meet my... family," he said and I could hear the smirk on his seraphic lips.

This, I was not expecting. Not for a while. Were we there yet? Maybe Hollis was just normal in that respect, that introducing a partner wasn't a big deal. Except that I wasn't a girlfriend and they knew as well as anyone that their son and half-brother wasn't normal. They relied on it.

I wondered if he cared about their approval. The self-loathing voice in my head told me he'd better not, considering who he'd chosen to wear his collar.

"Hollis, are you sure you want... You're ready to bring me into your life like that? I don't mind waiting for you, really--"

"Stop it. Don't disobey me. This is much easier when ya do what I want ya to do. Thought you liked me bein' the boss, girl."

"Yes, Daddy. Of course I like it!"

"Then get here. Now. We don't have to stay long. Ya didn't drive all this way to spend all night in some dive," he said. I wondered if Hugo was standing right there. I shook my head at my Master. He had a bad attitude and I liked it.

"See you in a few," I said cheerfully. I hung up and banged my head slowly against the steering wheel. I wasn't ready for this and I regretted getting so dolled up, suddenly feeling like I was wearing a costume. I must have been delusional.

When I walked into El Pozo (which means 'the well' or 'gutter,' depending where you are) the barman's round brown eyes landed on me as cold and wary as a whiskered owl. Could that be Hugo? Well, that was my man seated in front of him at the bar--I'd know that distinct silhouette anywhere. He followed the man's gaze past his shoulder and turned around after an actual double take.

Hollis slid from the barstool and slinked toward me, grinning with his chin lowered. His eyes locked on mine. I couldn't tell if he was being territorial or was slightly buzzed, but his hips swayed to suggest he was feeling the weight swinging between his legs. I remembered it vividly and swallowed a mouthful of saliva for the lovely predator who had me in his sights.

I tried to cover the lustful way I looked him up and down with a demure look up at him through my lashes. Then he was just inches in front of me. He put his arms around me to pull me against him by my ass. I felt the hem of my dress ride up to the horizontal crease of my cheeks. I hugged him tight and inhaled deeply; I could huff the scent of him and get high from his pheromones, too.

Master took a step back to examine the changes since we'd last been together. He pulled a lock of my hair. "I like... this. All of it. Ya look fuckin' hot."

"Y-you don't mind, do you? I mean, I wondered if I should ask first before I make changes..."

"Pfft. The fuck do I know about any of that? Have you seen me?" he chuckled.

"Oh yes, I've seen you, my love," I whispered.

He stared at my mouth. "That stuff, I don't like it 'cause I'll be wearin' it." He kissed my mouth with lots of external tongue to lick the thick gloss off my lips, then wiped his mouth on his sleeve. It left me breathless. "But everything else is real pretty," he whispered. It was a secret in that place that Holly knows the word 'pretty.'

We were then staring into each other's eyes like we were plotting a run for it to get to the nearest place we could fuck. His father cleared his throat.

"Holly!" his voice carried across the sunlit bar. It was beginning to fill up with the after-work crowd, though in this area "work" may have been an oversimplification. By this point in the day, people needed to forget for a while about whatever they did to get by. Master took me by the wrist and led me to the corner at the bar that seemed to be reserved for family. A curly-haired boy who I could tell looked younger and more innocent than he was regarded me much as Hugo had. On him, it looked mannered, like he was practicing.

"This is mine." That was how Hollis chose to introduce me. I had to hand it to him--it was probably the best possible way to present our relationship. I didn't know if this was the first they'd heard about it. "She already proved I can trust her. And I do."

"Since when?" Kevin asked. The implication was obvious--his brother had been impulsive and now he was going to try to score points off him.

I felt Master's fingertips dig into my bare lower back. They were rough, but bare skin! This was good news and helped me to smile. As if reading my thoughts, he said, "She took me in after I left the ER. She's helped me since then in all kinds of ways," he added with a look at Kevin that caused him to physically shrink. Hugo's softened an iota.

"So, you are loyal to our Holly, now, eh?" he asked. He had an elegant Spanish language inflection to his speech. I remember being surprised and wondering if Holly grew up speaking Spanish. Sadly, that would have required conversations between father and son, and those, I'd learn, had only begun within the past few years. No wonder they are both so terrible at it.

"Yes. And I do know how that sounds... it is sudden," I conceded to the kid brother who was listening with a marked lack of interest. "But there is nothing I wouldn't do for him." I didn't have to add that I love him. That was clear enough and no need to embarrass him.

Holly responded with another pull of my colorful hair. "Let's get ya a drink, Puppy. What'll it be?"

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Whiskey. Ya couldn't taste it on my tongue in your mouth?" Master teased. Hugo snickered a little.

"Yes, and it was delicious. But I'll have it with a lot of ice and coke, if that's okay. Straight whiskey makes me crazy."

"Funny how it's got no effect on me," Hollis remarked dryly.

Another type of customer approached. She stank of tobacco, poison perspiration, and stress.

"Hey, Hollis," she hissed abrasively. She was in my personal space, disregarding me in her focus on my man and her needs. I felt slightly nauseated to realize she might resemble off-brand me... if I'd skipped the hygiene part of getting ready for an evening out, made a serious commitment to meth, and maybe squeezed out a few kids before I turned twenty. "Ya got more of that stuff I like?" she asked.

"Talk to Kev," he responded with ice water in his voice. "Maybe he can help ya out."

At first, I thought she was going to do just that, but she was only walking around to Hollis' other side. She stared at his slightly leonine profile, all but begging him to turn his head.

"Yeah... about that, haha. I don't have the money on me right now. But I know what you like, Holly. I remember I used to know how to make you feel good... remember? You used to make me feel so good, too, with that big, beautiful prick... you still have the best cock for miles around."

Listening to this, I was unfazed. It was sad. And if he did have a history with this woman, my only thought was that it might be time for an STD test. She reminded me of a semi-sentient petri dish. I didn't judge him; I wasn't proud of every hookup I've ever had, either.

"Well, maybe you'll like Kevin's just as much," he answered, beginning to sound irritated. He poured another shot from the bottle behind the counter and remained leaning forward as if to shield me from the intruder.

Maybe she knew she'd get nowhere with the snobbier college boy. It was more than possible she just wanted Hollis separately from needing her fix. It was difficult to pity anyone who had sex with my man and got drugs as the cherry on top. His prick was not the only beautiful thing about him, and I imagine addicts like her usually have to obliterate their minds to erase what they did to get the drugs in the first place.

It was only when I noticed him flinch and clench his jaw that I realized she'd reached for his inner thigh. This situation had suddenly gone from pathetic to intolerable.

"I think he's telling you 'no'," I said. "What you're trying to buy is worth more than what you're offering. Maybe next time," I said. I was angry at her scabby hands on him, but more than that, I was angry that Master's hands had been nearly barbecued to produce what she was now trying to get for free.

"Easy, Puppy," he said and gave me a rough wet kiss on the corner of my mouth. Then he turned back to the woman who was still hanging on him. "She's right, though. I gotta make a living. And I ain't fuckin' around anymore."

Hugo didn't look up from the glasses he pretended to polish, but I saw his graying eyebrows raise. Kevin also knew to keep his mouth shut. The chick did not.

She finally noticed that Hollis was not sitting at the bar alone just waiting for her to offer him sexual favors. "That? None of the women in Meggido are good enough for you? You're just gonna screw that stick forever?" she screeched. It wasn't the first time I'd enraged someone just by existing. Well, that and being this man's girl, too, seemed to fry her remaining brain cells.

And I'm flat-chested and slim, but I'm hardly a stick! I calmly removed Master's hand from my skin. He let me. I sensed his permission for whatever might occur next. He poured another shot, but just touched it to his lips, pacing himself. I wondered if he'd ever been thwarted by whiskey dick. The idea amused me that he was trying not to drink too much because he wanted me more. First, there was something I had to do. Had to? Well, forgot to resist is more like it,

I walked around Hollis. Then, I grabbed a fistful of brassy hair and bent a weak arm behind her back, making sure it hurt. I slammed her face on the bar. I think it was because I seemed to have complete control over her physically that Hugo didn't intervene. It was barely disruptive. The record on the jukebox hadn't scratched to sudden silence. Loud conversations continued around the pool table. Some old-timer at the opposite end of the bar nursed a Miller Lite.

The girl hissed in pain. "Get the fuck off me you psycho cunt," she said, but it was difficult for her to get much volume behind the words because of the I had her throat stretched taut.

"With pleasure. One thing first: I don't care if my man lets you prostitute yourself for meth. All I'd ask is that he wear a condom because you are disgusting. It's not my place to tell him what he can and can't do. But you really didn't have to insult me--that was just uncalled for. I mean, what did I ever do to you?"

I kicked her legs wider apart and brought my kneecap up as hard as I could into her pubic bone. The way she howled did cause heads to turn. I was all done, anyway--I stepped back with my hands up. The girl cursed me and everyone else and ran out of the place crying. "Sorry, Hugo. It won't ever happen again," I apologized.

"She may be quite useful to us," Hugo replied to his sons. "I like a woman with dignity. Don't start shit, but don't take shit," he said pointing his lime cutting knife at me.

I'd enjoyed feeling powerful a moment ago, but I was happier like a ragdoll on Master's lap after he'd pulled me into his arms, saying nothing. The rock-hard erection pressed into my tailbone showed me I'd pleased him. My love is not shy about getting hard in public--I had a feeling it was part of his persona to have the biggest dick in the room. He'd seated me on it because he liked the feel, not to cover it.

"She don' have to be useful. She's just mine. And yeah, I think I might fuck her forever. Or 'til she wears out."

"Hey!" I said, turning to look up at his grin to make sure he was just going for a reaction. He was teasing.

The incident seemed to have dislodged the stick from the little brother's ass. "I think you two will be perfect for each other. And, no disrespect, but do you think it's a good idea to draw so much attention to yourselves? I mean, just for a while."

A girl sitting on her boyfriend's lap in a place like the El Pozo wasn't unusual at all... except this was Hollis. A few of the patrons had seen him dance provocatively with the slut of the day. Others might have happened upon him getting a blowjob in the shadows outside. Contentedly holding a stranger on his lap? If he'd walked in wearing a sheriff's uniform it could not have been more out of character.

"Maybe it is time to go," Holly sighed. "Ya ready, Puppy?"

I guess it was the lingering adrenaline in my bloodstream, but I licked his salty face in response.

"Heh, heh. Ya might be a pit bull bitch, but you're still sweet for me," he rasped around the unlit cigarette in his mouth. "Later," he said to Hugo and Kevin as we stood up.

"It was very nice to meet both of you," I said.

"I'm sure we'll see you around," Hugo replied.

Out on the front porch, a young guy approached Hollis with a deferential posture. He'd been waiting patiently, it seemed. Under other circumstances, he might look threatening with large areas of solid black ink and long tangled hair. He was clearly afraid of Hollis, though not so much need didn't win out.

"Hey, Holly? Hey, sorry about my sister. She can be a real pain in the ass when the withdrawal from the crystal starts up... I heard your girl had to put her in her place. Don't blame you, ma'am. I just wanted to apologize. Also, I have the money I owe you."

Master gave him a light clap on the shoulder. "Family, man. I know. Here, got somethin' for ya in the truck--walk us out."

At the old pickup, Hollis discreetly pressed a small packet into the man's palm when accepting the owed money. "You can share this with her or not. Up to you. Do NOT tell her it was a gift from me. I'll never fuckin' get her to leave me alone if she thinks she can wear me down. I mean it--I'm done dealin' with her."

"Understood. I'll do my best to get it through her head she'd better stay away from you... both."

I followed Master home in my car--I'd only had a taste of liquor and the events of the evening had my senses on high alert. His driving indicated he'd paced himself, too. I drove sitting in a puddle of free-flowing arousal. Was it pulsing out in time with my heartbeat? Could that even be possible? My thighs were wet. My flat chest felt positively voluptuous in its craving to be touched, mauled. I licked my lips as I recalled how his sensuous tongue had so wetly circled them. I wanted to be alone with my Owner so desperately that it didn't matter where we were--even his nightmare of a house.

I parked and when I ran to him, I was shaking under the weight of my feelings for him. When we collided, he gasped because he felt my desire, too. Then I followed him inside. I hadn't been the only one who'd decided to make surprise changes: The house had been scraped out by a biohazard cleaning company. Empty, its scars showed, but surprisingly it still had potential.

"Whoa! How did you do this?" I exclaimed.

"I know a guy. I collected a debt... dude was overjoyed not to owe me money," he chuckled.

"You know, it's almost like you're a crime boss, or something," I teased. "Do you like it?"

"Like what? Bein' this way?" he asked.

"Actually, I meant your house. Did you... do this because of me?"

"No. I did it for you. I couldn't keep a real dog in this place the way it was. Sure as shit couldn't keep my Puppy girl in a place like that."

I wasn't sure what to say, how to begin to thank him.

"Will you show me your bedroom?" I asked.

He nodded and strode quickly across the cleared floor. He opened the door and stood aside, arms crossed. They'd healed enough that the sculpted muscle tone made the first impression, not the red marks. His body does make it hard for me to focus, but I snapped out of my reverie and went through to see where we'd sleep together that night.

The strong smell hit me right away... fresh paint. White walls, white floorboards, new white curtains, sheets, blanket. The only furniture in his house is this bed. On the wall, there is one framed picture. It's one of Holly's charcoal drawings, only this one is not a nightmare--at least not one of his. It's us, entwined.