Squirrely

Story Info
Golfing bet goes wrong when wife finds out.
24.8k words
2.93
20.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

It has been years since I posted to LW... Troll comments will be deleted, yes I know you are out there. I write for my own enjoyment. I tried to find an editor, but the ones I tried were busy. So stuck with MS grammar and spell check.

--- --- ---

Friday night, sitting out on the porch with our nightly glass of wine, we watch as the sun sets and the full super moon rises. Those gloriously, romantic, times that makes the moon look so much larger than normal. After watching it for a little while, John, my husband of 22 years, stands up. He is five foot eleven inches, in good health, and shape. He doesn't have broad shoulders or washboard abs, but he did play football for a year and a half, as a bench warming tackle dummy. He was just didn't have the bulk and speed for a starter position. He does weights occasionally, but it is his golfing, and eating right that keeps him fit. Chasing a tiny little ball every Saturday morning, as you walk eighteen-holes, is a decent work out. Taking our wine glasses, we head inside for bed.

The next morning with a peck on Linda's cheek of he goes with his golf clubs. It is a decent round for all the guys. Jokes about individual shots, and sexual exploits of the three single guys. With a little bragging thrown in by John once in a while about his lovely wife Linda. By the 19th watering hole bragging and pity bar is where everything comes to a head. Smack talk and bet payouts are finalized, as lost tiny balls and won holes are counted and rehashed. Side conversations such as when John will join the single ranks as the other three. They all jump on John about that one. Almost as one they say bet she is getting tired of that tiny dick and searches for bigger and better. Imagine how much she could learn from a real set of big cocks teasing her hidden sexual desires are brought out of her.

Maybe she might like another position other than missionary that you have to use just to penetrate her. The are all laughing as they clink there third beer since hitting the benches at the 19th hole. John isn't laughing and is looking at the others. He has seen them in the locker room. All of them are longer and wider than he is. John knows his Linda loves him and has never cheated on him and never would. He knows he has to set them straight and says in that half cocked attitude. "She would never cheat on me as we have a great sex life and she is very happy with what my cock does for her."

The table goes quiet as all three of them look at him, then at each other, as one, they say, "Want to bet?" John just sneers back at them and after another sip says, "Damn Right, I got a hundred and fifty, says she would never. The Tony says, we don't want your money. Fucking your wife would be good enough. So if can get our dicks dipped inside her tight pussy, say within the next three months. There will be no hard feelings. If you win you will have bragging rights about what a wonderful wife you have and a fifty from each of us that fails. John just smiles and says, "Done. Do you want to pay me now or in three months." Draining that last of their beers they get ready to head home.

Once home John gets some work around the house done as he waits for Linda to get back from shopping. As he helps her put the groceries away he says, "We are meeting up with the guys for dinner and dancing tonight." His wife smiles and says, "We have known them since his high school football days, and have rarely missed our weekends out for a night of dinner and dancing since they all got divorced.

Linda, John's wife, has been the only female of the group for the last couple of years. Being a dirty blond standing five foot, seven, and very happy with her 150 pounds. Especially since after her birthing Chris. He is off at Virginia Beach working near the beach during the summer this year while waiting for classes to start again. Over the twenty years after giving birth, she has only gained five pounds. John doesn't seem to mind those few, since all of it seems to be in her breast, and a touch more rounding of her hips. Being the only female at these nights out, the guys don't seem to not mind about that. This made Linda the target of a lot of flirting since two of the other three, Dave and Randy are recently divorced. While the third, Tony Handson happens to be John's boss, and is a self-proclaimed player. With the attitude of why marry when there are so many woman who want to play online and in person. Watching his friend's divorce just confirmed his decision that bachelorhood was right for him.

What caused the divorces were never really talked about, as to what happened. The only things ever brought up about them were the celebratory toasts to monetary slavery and sexual freedom. Most of the conversations at these gatherings were about sports, sexual escapades, and smack talk about their golf games. These topics seemed to fuel the endless little bets that ranged from who would win what football games, and on who would get laid next. Everyone, but John, and I were using a dating site to chat up women. They never seemed to have regular dates, even though all three are decent looking guys, with good jobs.

Even though it was a singles bar, none of the guys ever tried to get the other women to dance. This made Linda the stand in dance partner for everyone which she didn't mind because she loved to dance. The guys would take turns keeping Linda on the dance floor all night. John would take her out for a spin and always nodded approval for the others. Although, if someone other than one of the golf buddies asked for a dance, they were told to ask someone else. The drinks flowed as the night went on and the dancing seemed to flow with it.

On the dance floor, Dave would try to get as many of the slow numbers as he could. The guys would place bets on how often Linda would have to slap a hand away from her breast or ass. The numbers would get higher as the drinks added up. John laughed as he warned Dave that if he kept it up, the dances would stop and he would be on the sexual predator list. The threat like much of the smack talk was soon laughed away. This time by Linda, as she took ten dollars from both Randy and Tony, for guessing the right number of hand slaps she had to do. They knew Linda had the advantage of controlling how many times she would slap a hand away. The numbers were higher this night than normal, and he got away with a lot more than usual, because Linda wanted to win. Everyone enjoyed the side show to much to care even John had money riding on many of the dances.

Randy and Tony would get a few slow dances in also, and were very happy to hold such a beautiful lady in their arms. While dancing Tony would take the time to tell how entertaining his online chats were. Sexy chats to anonymous ladies, sometimes a sexy picture was sent between them. All was just fun and games for many of the ladies. Getting the attention that validated their attractiveness, which their husbands always seemed to neglect. It made them feel wanted and brought them back to their teenage vamp days, where big cocks were the rule. His hands would roam about also, but never as aggressively as Dave's. When she danced with Randy, she would ask general questions like how he was doing. She would also ask, if he had any luck with his online dating. He would blush at her asking, which would often cause her to crush her body against his, making him blush even more. She enjoyed the effect she had over the guys, and the feelings were mutual.

The nights would end when the band did, which is about an hour before the bar called last call. As was becoming a tradition, all of the golf buddies would line up when the band stepped off stage. Linda at one end of the line and John at the other. Each would give Linda hug and soft kiss good night, thanking her for the dances. Dave did sneak in one last tap of a breast making it bounce to the giggle of the others. John which would always be last, would take her hand, give her a peck on the cheek and together, walk out to the car.

To much food, dancing, and drinks, by the time they pulled into their driveway, all they wanted was to climb into bed. So it wasn't until Sunday night, after watching the moon rise again, that they headed toward toward the bedroom. As they walked past the end table beside the couch the wine glasses were left on it. The few extra few steps to the bedroom door, shoes, shirt, and bra, were scattered about. John waved me through the door first, only to yank her pants down as she giggled and swaying her ass stepped out of them. With a firm slap on her ass, his fingers tangled in her french cut panties, which were soon to join the rest on the floor.

As we stepped toward the bed, his hands pushed on her shoulder blades. Face first she went flying onto the bed, bent at the waist. Flipping Linda over onto her back, with her legs splayed wide on each side of him. Smiling John drops his pants and boxers in one move. Letting his average size cock spring out with only a slight bounce hard and ready. Grabbing the lube on the night stand, rubs it over his cock, then stepping in as the legs go wide in acceptance. Holding them in the air he aims his cock up and in a single stroke pushes all six thin inches into me. The gasp at the sudden intrusion makes him smile as his cock starts sliding in and out. It builds to a fast and furious motion of strokes.

It feels good as he reaches down and starts rubbing my clitoris, causing moans of pleasure as he pummels away. He never lasts long so the lotion and rubbing adds to the excitement since he rarely does any fore play. Watching John's cues as to when he is about to cum, Linda lets out an exaggerated moan and starts to thrash under him. He always tries to make sure we have mutual orgasms, but rarely happens. After he pumps his load inside Linda gets up and going to the bathroom to get them each wet towel to clean up with. When done she would go back into the bathroom and rinse out the towels, toss them into the hamper. While sitting on the toilet dripping the last of him out, thoughts of the guys the night before, a bit of manipulation and finally the satisfactory big orgasm would roll through her, that she missed earlier. She has had much more adventurous lovers, than John ever was, but he is a good husband, father, and worthy of the love they shared.

The next morning she watches him take off to work, then heads down to the computer room. While booting up her work computer, she listens to the squirrels scampering about on the roof top. By mid-afternoon on Monday, the sun was shining and those damn squirrels could be heard scampering along the metal roof of the mobile home. Working from home, with only the monitor to stare at all day, and the tapping of the squirrels nails as they run overhead. There must be more in life to keep insanity from taking over. A distraction other than waiting for the next squirrel to race across the roof clickity, clickity click, on its way to the large oak growing next to the home. Tap, tap, tap of the keyboard, to pay the bills. It is better than what my husband, John, puts up with driving forty minutes into the city, just before 7:00am every morning. Then if he is lucky he gets home around 6:30 pm thanks to rush-hour traffic. Add to that 8 hours of sleep each night and it leaves us only a couple of hours after work to get things done and enjoy a sit on the porch. Husband, wife, a glass of wine and the different phases of the moon. You take what you can get, at least the weekends are there to catch up with each other.

Even with having the squirrels running about, working from home is great. No rush hour traffic stress, or waste of gas trying to drive in stand still highway traffic. Matter of fact, the dress code is also great, no need to be professionally dressed, because whatever you crawl out of bed wearing or not is fine. Most days a bra, tank top, and pajama bottoms is sufficient. No one really wants to wear a bra, but when you sport a set of D's, it is mandatory to hide the sag of aging.

Finally the need for something other than squirrels to break up the monotony of clicking a keyboard all day ate away at Linda. A peck on the cheek sometimes in the morning and John not getting home late in the day, the libido needs an extra spark now and again. The guys did make the anonymous flirting online seem like a good way to add sexual tension to the day, without physically cheating. Tony did say it was a lot of fun, and nobody cared or knew anything more than what you wanted them to. Googling the site they talked about and logging in was simple on her iPad. With the squirrels clicking across the roof while it asked for a user name, made selection easy, Squirrely.

It looked interesting, but loaded with questions for the initial set up. Only answering a couple of questions and leaving the rest N/A the first couple of days were boring. Without paying up front the site was very limited. The guys talked it up as if it were a lot of fun, but waiting for the next running of the squirrels was more excitement. There must be some tricks of the game, because the only option available was to see new people and to heart the good ones. Everything else said join now and see what who wants to meet with you. After a couple of days of such and such left message and for twenty nine the free trial way, became more tempting. The credit card seemed the only way unless giving up was an option. The thought of listening to the squirrels would not be more fun than what could be happening on the site.

Paying for the site opened a lot more options especially being a female. Looking around it was obvious that more description, and more buxom photos increased activity. Popularity increased in proportion with larger collections of photos including their best assets. Bathing suits, tight jeans, Low cut shirts, and minimized skirts, as examples. Being that nature made me tall, with good looking legs, abundant cleavage, and curvy seemed to be an advantage. Hair long enough to have a ponytail rest over one shoulder, a touch of makeup and a tank top tugged low so plenty of the deep cleavage showed. A lifting no strap bra to give my girls a little more perkiness. That pair of skin tight pants that look painted on, a photo shoot with my iPad, cropping and presto, the photos started showing increased activity.

The initial description were vague, but since it is anonymous, the new version became a lot more risque. Everything under sexual preference was marked interested or definite yes, and measurements were true, for the most part. The newly posted pics and highlighting my girls, made me an instant hit.

Unfortunately most of the messages were from guys, and even some gals, that were my son's age that wanted to play. Youth may have stamina, but comments like nice tits, send nude pics, or sending unsolicited dick pics. That wasn't what was needed, but a couple of the dick pictures were saved for prosperity. A woman can dream lovely fantasies with the proper stimulus.

Training a wham bam, kid though to a high quality wooing sex machine isn't something worth attempting. Men that actually know how to string words together that cause a tingle within and panties wet outside is a blessing. Occasionally a man closer to 50 would occasionally message that knew how to wordsmith an introduction that was thought invoking. They worked in some of the posted descriptive expectations, and their own desires. Some of them even avoided the nice rack comments. Those are the ones that received responses. Eventually, the list of men that became regulars were sending messages every day.

One of the first, Abitrandy, was more timid than the others, and also wrote very loving comments. He lived on the far side of the city and over the first week, when asked, said that he was divorced. One of the others, BigDick who also lived in the city, was a lot more aggressive, but he did know how to get a girls panties wet. Eventually, during one of our texting chats, he miss understood a question of how he would rate himself as a lover. He came back with 10 inches and thick along with a picture of a ruler laid alongside his thick 10". Staring to long for a respectable response, allowed him to come back with, wondering if squirrely was still there or licking the monitor as she stared at the picture.

Once the picture was saved and a thumbs up emoticon was sent. It was time to go to work and he was left hanging. The last was Sex4Reel said he lived in the city. That was a little close, but oh my, instead of a face pic he had a bare chested picture. It showed a touch of gray hair lightly dispersed over a strong broad chest. His accompanying words prove he does know how to put words together, and what buttons to push with them. By the third week of chatting with him, he had begun to cast requests that proved domination over my submissiveness.

During our conversations on Friday a comment about going out this weekend for dinner and dancing. All he said in reply was that, when dancing with others than my hubby, Squirrely should do just that. Lean into them, and enjoy the other men's size qualities expand because of you.. Let them run their hands over your body without resistance. Tease them, make them return you to your husband, with swollen cocks straining their pants. Prove to yourself that you are a woman of sexual desires, that drive men crazy. Signing off with tell me how many men would go home that night and stroke off thinking about that sexy lady they danced with.

Saturday morning John staggers out of the house trying to make it through the door. His bag of clubs banging on one side and then the other as he tries to manage the door and the bag, while trying to look over his shoulder saying, "Remember we are meeting the guys tonight for dinner and then the bar. So don't get anything out for dinner. I should be back around Three so we will have plenty of time to get ready." As the door bangs shut behind him he shouts, " Love you."

Linda logged into her iPad and saw that there was a message from each of the men she chatted with, but none of them were on line. Reading Sex4Reel's first had a quick little story, attached, about how a woman was told to hold nothing back at a bar. To enjoy the attention others payed to her, and how hot it was to fire up other men as hubby watched. As she would swirl around on the dance floor, having the men slide their hands all over her body. How as she allowed them to pull her tight, her nipples would harden as she felt the dance partners cock swell and press against her belly. How her husband would stroke himself as he watched from the table. The end of the message said, Be a hot woman tonight, let your dance partner excite you and your husband will enjoy you much more, tonight.

She didn't notice her breathing and heart rate increasing while she read the story. Her hand slowly rubbed against her breast causing her nipple to stand up tall as she closed his to open the next. The next one opened was AbitRandy. His message less erotic yet also commented on how he was looking forward to one day meeting her to go dancing. How he dreamed of dancing with her in his arms, her head on his shoulder and their bodies pressed together. That moment at the end of the dance, she would give him a soft kiss. That would be heaven as he knows it.

The smile on Linda's face grew as stared at the message reading it over and over. Her hands pulling at her nipples as one slid down to rub the V on the outside of her pants. Eventually she reached over and clicked on the last message, BigDick. His popped up a photo of his cock, fully engorged. His hand is wrapped tight around it, with cum dripping out the end. Linda saved the photo adding it to the two others that she had hidden on the iPad. The only words were, Good Morning, Wood is a horrible thing to waste, so I didn't. This is what dreaming of you does to me, imagine what it would be like if we did a horizontal dance.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers