All Comments on 'Manipulations Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

A good tmorality tale, maybe even a coming of age tale. The plot was clean

the characters fully formed, the style of narration smooth and holding the reader's attention. One of the better stories. Thank you for sharing iy with us.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good for her

You painted a good story about a woman who takes things into her own hands and who is not afraid to be on her own. I like the way that you have given her a very real strength. Sure she makes mistakes but she learns and moves on. You did a good job of portraying a real woman and not the usual weak idiot we so often see here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Published writer???

published where. This story gets worse as it goes on.

The Ct. Yankee

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Well..since you asked.."published where?"

I write a monthly technical service column for the automotive field, and have for the same publication for a bit over a decade.

I have done Romance novels written as a female, with just one that was rather well received and made me a few bucks.

There are shorts for the pulp market, Science Fiction, and I dabble in humor when in the mood.

I have a "How to" in the works right now with an advance.

Yes, I am published. Where, you ask? Well, I am sure you will understand when I do not disclose that.

I see you have commented on several of my works, thank you. When I see comments that range from hating because it doesn't fit someone's idea of the world, to loving it and everything in between, then I have done my job. That means I have reached emotion. I admit that every piece I post I wish to rewrite eventually.

The stories that get fairly high or low marks but zero comments tell me that I have failed. I am normal in that I write more losers than winners.

I write here for me, for fun, and for those like you, for reaction. The nice part is when a publisher pays the $20 or so for the "right to publish."

That has happened, I have over 500 shorts on this site now under 5 different user names, over 100 have been republished.

You have commented on many of them, actually on all of my user ID's at one time or another, both positive and negative, and I thank you for all of the notations.

MGM

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
She was acting like a slut

She was dressing slutty, choosing trashy motels, looking for employment for tramps, and spreading her legs to anyone wearing pants. Therefore, she was treated like the slut she is.

Frankly the story sucks because nice girls don't quickly become sluts. Therefore, the story is NOT REALISTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I rated this a 5*

Because I'm sure DWornock rated it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give the girl a break

Her husband was her first. The dickhead jock her miserable second and Carlos her third. Only once with the jerk and Carlos, so just how does 3 men qualify her as a SLUT.

I think you negative guys have serious problems or realistically you should join the Taliban.

She is clearly on her L Plates so give women a break, but then again that would not get you hard now would it LITTLE MEN!

Nice story author, more please.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Not at all unrealistic -

Repressed people - men or women tend to break loose in very dramatic ways -

The influences of those who break them out against the behavior of those that repressed them can determine just how that all works - but it is real.

She learned to enjoy power and excersize it - he got her started - he should not be the one to complain - just decide if he can live with what he created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow leave a husband and become a real whore

quite a step up the ladder, lol

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Good for her!!!

I just hope her for a into dominance doesn't make her a crappy person, or act like one full time. I have seen it happen many times. It is why I quit Domination.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Rough

A little rough, but worth seeing where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2702 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES