Mannequin Pt. 02

Story Info
Coworkers continue their hypnotic play.
2.7k words
4.6
20.7k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your patience those of you who have tuned back in with me after my long hiatus from writing. I wanted to pick up with some of the other things that happened during this time and I hope you enjoy. Remember the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

*****

Chapter 5

Kyle moved briskly around the showroom leading the ladies he was assisting towards the apparently impossible to find racks of linen sheets. As he passed by the newly changed bedding display he let a brief smile touch his lips as images of what had occurred there flashed through his mind. "These two shelves right down here have all our sheet sets and the linen ones are on the far right. Is there anything else I can do to help you ladies?"

The two ladies promptly ignored Kyle and went about their shopping as if, purpose served, he didn't exist anymore. Letting them talk to themselves Kyle left the ladies to head back towards the front of the store. He caught a glimpse of Kim ringing out yet another customer as she displayed a wide cheerful smile and bounce in her every action. It wasn't hard to see that she was still riding the wave of excitement from her recent experiences. Although a couple days had passed there was still an erotic high that lingered for them both. Kyle's revelry was cut short as another customer walked in the door. The last two days business had picked up as the weather turned a bit colder and the thoughts of holiday shopping started to enter people's minds.

The day past by quickly as the flow of shoppers remained steady throughout the day finally trickling off as closing time neared. There was only a half hour left in the day when the two finally found themselves without a customer in sight. Kyle walked past the extended electronics display to see Kim staring at the bed. He hung back for a moment admiring her petite form before finally speaking.

"Its been quite the day. I swear this week is going to make up for how slow it has been the rest of the month."

Kim snapped out of her daze and spun quickly. "Oh yeah. Yeah," she blushed slightly and looked back up at the much larger man. "Hey I know its been busy lately but have you thought about when we could maybe do it again? I mean I don't want to push or anything I was just thinking." Kim stumbled over her words, her cheeks clearly red now as she tried to not look over eager and failed horribly.

"Actually I have been thinking about it," Kyle chimed in saving his coworker from trying to get her thoughts out coherently. "If things stay slow tonight and we can get the closing tasks done early enough I don't see why we couldn't do a little something tonight. I mean so long as you want to."

"If I want to? Do you have any fucking clue how hard its been waiting this long to ask for it? I feel so dirty asking to be used but I love it so much at the same time. It keeps playing over and over in my mind and I thought at first that maybe I'd get over it cause it was just a fantasy thing but its gotten stronger if anything," Kim said beginning to ramble and pick up speed.

"Hey there is nothing wrong with wanting it or asking for it," Kyle said to mollify the girl. "I think its hot and intense myself so no worries there."

Kim looked up into Kyle's eyes as if trying to make sure that he wasn't lying to her and then relaxed. "I'm sorry. Its just still kind of weird to know its possible. I mean it happened to me and I sometimes don't believe it. If someone would have told me that this happened to them I would have told them they were full of shit you know?"

"Trust me I understand completely," Kyle said thinking on some of the other things that were equally hard to believe could happen. "We know what happened and we know what works. So let's finish out the day and enjoy some play time if things fall into place."

By the time Kyle had finished the sentence Kim was dashing off through the store heading towards the back room to gather the cleaning supplies. Kyle allowed himself a moment to admire her retreating backside before heading to the front counter to pull the drawer and get a preliminary count done. So long as no more customers came in it would speed things up nicely for close. Kim popped out of the back room nearly skipping towards the front of the store where she started a quick dusting on the first section. Fifteen minutes later Kyle had the drawer counter and the front counter area straightened and cleaned. He looked up to see that Kim had the front sections dusted and was finishing up cleaning the front doors and was working on the display windows. She finished them up and was straightening the mannequins when Kyle walked up to her.

"Well it looks like we are just about set and there is only 10 minutes left till close. Was there something on your mind for tonight or following in the same vein as last session?"

Kim turned slowly with a slight grin, "So it would be bad if I was a mannequin in the window too?"

Kyle's mouth hung open for a moment before he caught himself. "We are still technically open and you would be in full view even for someone passing by." He gestured to the nearly empty parking lot visible through the window.

"Well I didn't mean strip me naked or anything I was just thinking how exciting it would be but you're right it is a dumb idea. I'm sorry," Kim pouted lowering her head a bit not enjoying Kyle's disapproval of her suggestion.

Kyle rested his hand on Kim's shoulder, "Its not a dumb idea just not completely thought through. And I did over react a bit perhaps." He looked out once more at the parking lot. "I doubt anyone would notice you not moving anyway. You do clean this every night too so you being up here a little longer wouldn't be all that odd."

Kim turned and looked up just as Kyle spoke.

"Mannequin Model Mode."

The look and smile froze on Kim's face as she went still, her body frozen in half motion. Kyle bent her arms slightly turning her towards the other mannequins in the window and took the cleaning towel and duster from her. He hopped down off the slightly raised platform that designated the window display and called over his shoulder, "Just stay there for a bit I am going to finish up closing.

Chapter 6

Kyle zipped the money drop bag closed and began heading towards the front door just as the chime went off signaling someone coming in. Thinking of Kim still in the window his stomach dropped as he dashed towards the old man coming in. "Can I help you sir? We were just closing up."

The old man looked up at Kyle and smile, "Oh no I was just coming in to look and see if you had any warm gloves in stock. The weather got down right cold and I just don't handle it like I used to."

Kyle looked over the gentleman's head and saw Kim still frozen perfectly still with her smile beaming. He looked back down and the old man who was clearly oblivious of the posed person in the front window. "Sir our gloves are right over here and I am sure that I can find something to fit you perfectly. If you don't mind I am going to go ahead and lock the door since we are closed."

"Well thank you, son. I appreciate you you going to all this trouble for me. I hate to be a bother."

"Oh not a bother at all, sir," Kyle said as he headed quickly over to the door and locked it. He looked over at Kim and grinned. He turned quickly and headed over to the small bin of gloves and easily found something that fit the old man and guided him to the register. "This will keep you nice and warm out there. You take care and shop with us again."

Kyle breathed a sign of relief as he locked the door behind the departing customer and walked over to Kim once the man was out of sight. "Release."

Kim dropped her arms and let a visible shiver course over her body. "Damn that was so intense. I never thought that would happen but it was so hot to be here and someone to not know."

Kyle gave a small grin, "That was closer than I would ever want to come again. But I have to admit having you there the whole time was great."

"Fuck it was more than great. I am a soaking wet mess." Kim stopped as she realized what she had just admitted. "Well I just felt. I mean." She blushed and turned away. "Maybe we should finish up and get going with the real plans."

Kyle watched her nearly sprint back through the store and followed a bit more slowly making sure everything was in place for tomorrow's open. By the time he made it to the back counter Kim had already had all the reports printed and waiting. He watched her subtly bouncing in place and casually picked up the reports as if going over them although there wasn't the slightest chance of being able to concentrate on numbers with the petite ball of sexual energy standing near him. He quickly gave up all pretense of looking at the report and laughed. "Oh for fuck's sake head for the bed and strip."

Kim bounded towards the secluded nook without the slightest hesitation. By the time Kyle made it over she was already naked and laying back on the bed. He leaned over Kim without saying a word watching as her eyes widened and there was the briefest flash of nervousness in them. He quickly thrust his hand against her slick pussy slipping a finger deep inside easily due to her excitement. She gasped and arched back as the pleasurable assault struck.

"Mannequin Model Mode."

Kim's body froze in mid arch, eyes closed and mouth partially open in a gasp. The position displayed her breasts beautifully leaving them pointed up into the air. A lovely offering that Kyle decided to enjoy first. Slowly he leaned down over her chest lightly licking and teasing first one nipple and then the other. Making sure each one was nice and shiny he renewed his attack on the first nipple while teasing and tugging lightly on the second. With both nipples rock hard and glistening Kyle leaned down next to Kim's ear. "I bet these would look lovely pierced. All the best sex dolls have some decoration. Or maybe something here as well," he said reaching around and brushing over her clit. There was the slightest shiver that ran through her otherwise still form and Kyle's fingers were suddenly soaked with a very obvious sign of Kim's reaction. "Oh I would say the doll might be a little excited about that prospect. But not to worry this is only a bit of teasing. I wouldn't decorate you while you were so helpless."

Kyle slid off the side of the bed and stood beside it admiring the gorgeous woman laying posed on the bed. Moving around to the foot of the bed it was obvious that the bedding would need changed yet again but certainly worth that effort. Kyle gently placed his hands on Kim's knees spreading them further apart and exposing her bare glistening pussy more. The uncomfortable tension in his pants reminded Kyle that he was still dressed so he set about remedying that oversight. Setting his clothes beside the bed he maneuvered himself between the spread legs of the immobile sex doll. He rubbed his cock head up and down her slit before putting the condom between them rolling it down snugly. "Is the little toy ready to be used?" he asked as he resumed teasing her wet lips with his cock. He let Kim wait for a few minutes unable to answer as he continued the slow taunting of her drenched pussy. Then without any additional warning he thrust deep inside her slick opening making it virtually effortless. Bottoming out he gripped her immobile hips and began using her in earnest. Back still arched Kim was fucked fast and deep, Kyle enjoying the warm wetness. Watching her breasts wobble in time with each of his thrusts he released her hips to once again torture her erect nipples. Waves of hot wetness flowed across his covered shaft and soaked his crotch as he felt Kim orgasm again. Feeling her body pulse around him nearly sent him over the edge but he quickly reigned himself in knowing there was something that he wanted to do to his play toy before all was done.

Kyle slowed his breathing and eased his cock slowly out of the sex doll's wet channel. Focusing on what he wanted next helped keep his arousal from spilling over. He slid back from between Kim's legs and stepped down onto the far side of the bed where he had more room to stand. Turning back to the bed and the sexy creature laying there he started to reposition her. Placing his hand on her stomach he eased he fully back down into a lying position. Lifting her legs he put them back into a more upright position preparing her to be turned and set up on the edge of the bed. Leaning over the small girl Kyle easily lifted her up and turned her setting her feet off the edge of the bed. Kyle enjoyed the frozen look on Kim's face with her eyes closed and mouth partially open. Then he reached forward and began to remold the doll's face to align with his plan. He opened her eyes slightly giving her a sultry look but opened her mouth wider giving it a slight pucker but going for more openness that he had previously. He then moved her arms forward slightly squishing her breasts together creating a gorgeous crevice in her cleavage. Next he curled her hands putting one in front of the other pointing the curved opening towards her face and wide open mouth. Slipping off the condom he eased his hard shaft into the waiting hands of the doll in front of him. "Is my doll ready to stroke my off?" Kyle asked staring into Kim's open yet unmoving eyes. He slid his cock in and out of her hands slowly working through them letting his precum coat her palms. After a few strokes he moved her hands tightening them slightly making it slightly more snug around his cock. Enjoying the newly increased pressure he began thrusting through her hands faster and faster letting the head pop out the far side aimed straight at her face. With the erotic scene before him and the heated fuck session that had occurred just moments before Kyle didn't last long. With a grunt he exploded spraying his thick load across Kim's face with most of it landing or dripping into her mouth. Stream after steam squirted across her still face coating her more as Kyle slowly came down from his orgasmic high. "Release," he said slumping back letting his cock pop free of her now moving hands.

"Oh my God!" Kim screamed finally having an outlet for the energy that had been coursing through her body. "I am a complete mess."

Kyle looked at the sexy woman sitting in front of him with his cum dripping down from her cheeks and lips. "I think you had me a bit worked up don't you think?"

Kim scooped a dollop of semen from her cheek and licked it from her fingers licking up some of the other build up that was there from her hands being used. "Yes. Can I work you up again, please?"