Mannequin Pt. 03

Story Info
Kyle thinks back on the previous nights adventures.
2.6k words
4.57
11.3k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Kyle groggily headed for the back door of the store to let himself in. It was time to get inside and start the morning preparations to get the store opened. He was not looking forward to working the opening shift and even more so since the previous night's activities had left him fairly worn out but in a very good way. The chilly wind seemed to follow him the entire way across the back parking lot and he was really looking forward to the warmer interior of the building by the time he made it to the dented metal door. Kyle slid his key into the lock and opened the back door with a rusty creak just as he heard a voice calling from behind him.

"Hey Kyle wait up!"

Kyle looked back over his shoulder to see a tall thin girl trotting towards the door. "Hey, Trina," Kyle said with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. "I didn't know you were working this morning."

"Yeah I asked if I could pick up a few more hours last week and Kim had said sure and to come in for opening today. She did tell you right?" Trina said in her ever cheerful voice.

"Ah. Apparently she forgot to mention it. Its ok. Just give me a minute to get the alarm set and you can come in. I know there is at least some of those woolen socks that need restocked." Kyle finished opening the door and stepped inside the dim store and shut off the alarm. His eyes widened as he saw the pile of sheets and blanket from the display bed laying tucked off to the side. Kim apparently had set them aside and forgot to take them with her last night after they finished up their play time. Somehow Kyle had walked right by them as well on his way out. He pushed them further back behind the box that partially obscured their presence already.

Trina stepped into the store and sniffed the air. "Hey, do you smell something weird in here?"

Kyle slid his arm behind the lanky girl and ushered her towards the showroom and away from the aromatic bundle as quickly as he could. "I think something got spilled back here. Let's start on the showroom until I have a chance to check it out. There are some things that probably need at least dusted out here."

Kyle made it through the doors from the back room and glanced over the counter to see the stripped down bed across the showroom. He had intended on remaking it this morning since he had to be in here anyway. "Hey Trina tell you what. I am just going to go grab a new bedding set and you can start there," he said pointing to the bed tucked behind the electronics display wall. "We were planning on changing it to give it a fall look and hadn't been able to finish it last night," Kyle said trying to salvage the ever deteriorating situation.

"Umm sure," Trina said looking a bit confused at being rushed from the back room. She was still fairly new to the store so hadn't really gotten a solid feel for everyone's personalities and just wanted to make the best of it. "I'll get right on that."

Kyle sprinted back into the back room and grabbed some folded blankets and sheets that had been set aside for the bed and headed back for the showroom. As he rounded the counter heading for the bed he saw Trina down on her hands and knees beside the bed looking at the floor. He walked up apprehensively and dropped the bedding items on the mattress and looked down at the girl. "Is something the matter?" He asked.

"Yeah I think some kid spilled something on the carpet here," She said pointing to a whitish circular dried spot on the carpet. "It must have been like milk or something. It dried and left it crusty" Trina ran her fingers over the spot to show Kyle what she meant.

Kyle felt the blood rush to his face as he watched the naive girl rub her hand over what was obvious, to him, the dried results of his and Kim's fun last night. He had thought that they had gotten everything cleaned from their erotic romp but apparently there was a spot that had been overlooked. "Darn kids," Kyle chuckled nervously. "We'll get that cleaned up here in just a bit. Go ahead and get the bedding on first and I am going to get the drawer done so we'll be ready for open. I'll be out to help as soon as that is all done."

"Ok. I'll get this all set up," Trina said cheerfully.

Kyle headed into the back room going past the office and grabbed up the pile of soiled bedding that was still near the back door and headed outside letting the door close as quietly as possible. He darted out to his car fumbling his keys around before popping the trunk and quickly tossing the bundle in. The door screeched open just as Kyle reached for the knob and Trina stuck her head out. "Kyle?"

Kyle pulled up short and smiled at Trina, "Yeah? Did you need something?"

"Oh I was having a problem getting the fitted sheet under the edges of the mattress and wanted to see if you could give me a quick hand. I looked in the office and you weren't in there."

"I had to grab something from my car real quick. Let's get that sheet on." Kyle followed the girl back inside breathing a short sigh of relief. He headed back out to the showroom and lifted the top of the mattress to let Trina slip the sheet over each of the corners. He repeated it with the bottom and smiled as the simple task was done and hopefully would be able to get the day going with some semblance of normality now that those couple of oversights were managed or at the very least attention diverted from them.

"Thanks for helping, Kyle," Trina said sweeping her blonde hair back over her shoulder. "It was just getting the better of me. You know for a display piece this mattress is pretty worn."

"Well that's because its something used that the owner just picked up to display the bedding on. He figured it was easier to sell blankets, sheets, and pillowcases if the people could get an idea of what they looked like on a bed. So this old thing gets the job done."

"Used?" Trina grimaced. "Eww. Who knows what happened on this thing before he got it."

Kyle contained the burst of laughter that threatened to erupt and managed just a smile. "If she only knew," he thought to himself. "Well its hard to say, Trina. It is a mattress after all," he replied to her.

Kyle headed back into the small office area and started the timer on the time delay safe to prep its opening. While he waited he grabbed a new roll of receipt paper for the ancient cash register and walked up front to set it beside the register. He glanced over at the thin blonde as she finished up with the mattress and headed toward the back room to get a box of the wool socks to refill the depleted clothing display. As she passed him his thoughts drifted back to the previous evening.

"Mannequin Model Mold," Kyle said just as Kim scooped another warm droplet of his cum into her mouth. Although he had just came, Kyle felt his dick twitch seeing this incredibly sexy creature sitting on the edge of the bed with her finger ensconced seductively in her mouth. He eased her hand forward causing her finger to slide out of her mouth with a wet pop. "My my my you look incredible."

Kyle shifted her hand slightly opening her curled fingers until her hand was semi opened but still slightly curved. He then took her other hand and molded it so that it mirrored her first hand. Satisfied that her hands were in a good position he placed them on either side of her smooth breasts and pressed them together causing her to form a nice firm crevasse of flesh between her mounds. Wanting to add to the very erotic picture that he was creating Kyle shaped her mouth slightly into a small pucker and then eased her eyes open wider giving her a sexy surprised look. His cum was already beginning to dry on her face increasing the naughty sex doll look that Kim already truly resembled.

Kyle stepped back to admire his sexy little play toy. The wide eyed surprised look was incredibly erotic and combined with the obvious invitation to fuck those tits Kyle found himself rising to the occasion rapidly. He moved towards the frozen woman and eased up against her. He shifted his hips slightly and slowly fed his cock up between Kim's breasts. Some semen from their last round of fun was still trapped between those fleshy globes and made for a nice slick beginning for him to start off his tit fuck. Beginning with a nice slow pace he looked down at Kim's face as she stared blankly forward with the surprised expression etched on her unmoving face. Reaching down he tipped her head upward to look into her eyes. Despite her immobility Kyle could still see Kim clearly inside those eyes just writhing with heat. The connection just made the whole situation more intense and Kyle began to pick up pace, thrusting upwards between the frozen girl's cleavage.

"Kyle. Hey Kyle!"

Trina's voice snapped Kyle out of his reverie and made him jump slightly as if caught doing something he shouldn't be. Which perhaps was more accurate than he'd like to admit. "What, Trina?" He asked a bit more harshly than he intended.

"I can't find the other box of socks for the display and the safe is beeping for you to unlock it," Trina stated sheepishly, a slight color to her cheeks.

"Oh yeah, thanks. Sorry. Just let me get the safe and I'll help you find that box. Just give me a second." Kyle finished setting the receipt paper roll down on the counter and headed back to the office. He deftly opened the safe and grabbed the till out and closed the heavy door. He took a deep breath and refocused his thoughts realizing that he was pretty aroused recalling last night. He walked back up to the counter letting his body relax before going to help Trina. He fit the till into the register and closed it and locked it so that it was ready for the first customers. As he headed into the back room he stopped short seeing Trina climbing up on a stack of boxes supposedly looking for the socks that were on the floor right next to her perch.

"I just can't find them anywhere, Kyle. I have looked all over the top of the racks and everything," the blonde bemoaned.

"Maybe because they are right here," he said kicking the box sitting on the floor before picking it up. "Let me just take this out front for you and you just hop down from there before you kill yourself." Kyle shook his head and walked back out to the showroom and plopped the half full box on the carpeted floor next to the partially filled display.

Trina came out of the back room slightly blushing about her oversight. "I uh guess I missed it sitting there. Sorry, Kyle," she said meekly. "I miss things in plain sight sometimes."

"We all do that, Trina. I'll tackle the TV wall while you finish that up and we should be ready in time to open." Kyle walked to the other side of the showroom where the shifted electronics wall discreetly hid the now well used bedding area. A smile touched his lips as he turned on a few of the display TV's and the one radio unit that piped in the canned music to the store. Kyle walked towards the front of the store double checking everything on his way. He stopped as the mannequins in the front window caught his eye and once again his thoughts drifted back to his favorite mannequin.

Kyle placed his hands over top of Kim's immobile appendages and pushed them closer together giving extra friction between her round globes. Kim's body moved in time with Kyle's ever more forceful thrusts but never in a way that showed even the slightest ounce of self control. A thin bead of sweat rolled down his face, a testament to the physical exertion that was being put into the erotic act. Building up speed he slammed harder up against Kim's heated and malleable tits. Grunting his pleasure he finally erupted, spraying the underside of Kim's chin with another creamy offering that slid and dripped down to cover her tits once more.

"Damn you are the hottest sex doll that has ever been made," Kyle said slipping his slowly deflating cock from between Kim's breasts. He pushed his hand between her slightly spread legs to feel her soaking wet pussy. "It looks like I wasn't the only one to enjoy this," He chuckled softly. Kyle slipped a finger easily inside her teasing her already dripping pussy lips. Watching her face he deftly pushed a second finger in and began thrusting in and out picking up speed rapidly. Feeling the ever so slight tensing around his fingers Kyle leaned in next to her ear, "Cum for me Kim. Release."

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck," Kim screamed throwing herself backwards as her legs clamped around Kyle's hand immediately soaking his entire hand in her warm juices. "Oh fuck its too much. I can't stop. Still cumming." She writhed on the bed orgasms rippling through her finally freed body.

Kyle at last pulled his hand from between his coworker's clenched thighs and lay down on the bed next to her pulling her trembling body tight against him. "I've got you. Did I take you over the top?"

It was well over a minute before Kim's breathing began to slow and her body began to settle. "Yeah you really did. I thought we were done and then you froze me again and wow. Just when I figure that it can't get more intense and then it does."

"Are you wanting to stop then?" Kyle asked softly.

"Oh hell no," Kim replied. "Well yeah for tonight but I absolutely want to do this again. I just never know what you are going to hit me with. Its just way more than I imagined. Fuck its more than anyone should be able to imagine."

Kyle chuckled as he once again hugged the petite girl against him.

"Ok all the socks are done. Do you want me to change the mannequins before we open? I can grab one of the newer sweaters and put on at least one," Trina asked coming up to stand beside Kyle.

"Nah. No need to worry about that. I'm sure Kim will do something with them later when she comes in."

"Oh yeah. Is it me or is she like obsessed with those things? She's always rearranging them and swapping out clothes even when they were like done a day or two before."

Kyle tried to suppress a laugh but failed entirely. "Yeah she does love her mannequins. So let's just leave them to her to play with."

Trina looked confused and turned to head towards the counter, "who would want to play with a mannequin?"

"Who indeed?" Kyle thought to himself. "Who indeed?"