Mannequin Pt. 04

Story Info
Coworkers have a little hypnotic fun on New Year's Eve.
2.3k words
4.66
8.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

The hustle and bustle of the holiday season had finally started to wind down and Kyle was more than happy to have a day that wasn't constant rushing about. He swore that every display in the store had been refilled a half dozen times in the past few weeks. Glancing up towards the front of the store was one of the true signs of just how busy they had been, the mannequins were still in the same outfits that they had been in two weeks ago. He and Kim along with the new girl Trina had been working non-stop as the Christmas shoppers descended on the store day after day. This was the season that let the store survive the calmer portions of the year. He glanced over at the much thinner hats and gloves section seeing Trina putting the last of the back stock on the and shelves. He made a quick note to make sure that they had those due in on the next truck.

"Will this refund go back on my card, young man?" The older lady across the counter from him asked.

"Oh yes ma'am it absolutely will. Now it may take a few days for you to see it but it will go back on there for you." Kyle replied. As the woman turned and walked towards the door Kyle looked across the store to see where Kim had gotten to. He spotted her helping a couple choose one of our few remaining bedding sets. He chuckled lightly to himself seeing her sitting on the edge of the bed taking out first one then the other pillowcase to show them how it would look. She had the tight, slightly worn smile that just about anyone in retail gets working with the public.

"Kyle there just aren't enough scarves to fill out the display," Trina said coming up behind him. "What do you want me to do with all that space?"

"Do we still have that box of hand warmers? They sent us way too many of them and no one seemed to want them. Maybe consolidate the scarves and toss a display box of those in the empty spot," Kyle suggested. "At this point we are going to be light on everything till truck comes in day after tomorrow."

"Umm isn't that like New Year's?" Trina asked looking a bit confused.

Kyle smacked his forehead, "Yes it is and yes that is when the truck is scheduled for."

"But I thought we are closed," Trina asked.

"We are closed but it looks like someone is doing a little holiday work," Kim said coming up to the counter just then. "I'll take this one since you ended up with the last accidental holiday shift, Kyle."

"That's great of you, Kim but this one is going to be huge. If we both take it it might not take us the entire day," Kyle laughed. "Besides its New Year's Eve and its not like I have anything going on till that night."

"Well I guess I'll let you twist my arm there. Anything that gets it done faster and means I am not carrying all those boxes myself sounds good to me."

"I could come in for a few and help," Trina piped in. "That should get it done even faster."

Kyle was about to agree when Kim cut him off. "That's great Trina but I think we can handle it. Besides last time the truck was an hour and a half late and there's no point in having all three of us sitting around." Kim smiled at the young girl but Kyle could see a bit of mischievousness in her eyes. It had been over two months since they had had the opportunity to do any kind of hypnosis play and he could tell she was seeing an opportunity.

"Okay," Trina said cheerfully. "I'm going out that night and it'll give me more time to get ready."

"Hey that will give us time to straighten up the floor a bit and work on some displays. Those mannequins have been neglected," Kyle said with a slight smile.

Kim piped in, "They really have. Its about time for some new positions, oh yeah and some new outfits."

"Really? They're just mannequins," scoffed Trina.

"Never neglect what you put on display," Kim replied.

"Whatever," Trina said walking away to get the box of hand warmers.

Chapter 9

"Last box in and checked," Kyle said taking off his gloves and setting them down so he could sign off on the manifest.

The truck driver nodded taking the paper and giving Kyle a copy. "Have a happy New Year. And thanks for opening up to take this delivery. Not sure why it got scheduled for a day you're closed anyway."

"Its not for me to question the powers that be. They sign my paycheck and that pays the bills," Kyle laughed. Have a good one." He took the invoice into the office and filed it wondering where Kim had wandered off to. He headed out to the showroom and laying naked on the bed with her arms stretched over her head was his sexy coworker.

"About time you finished the paperwork," She said with a grin.

"And a good thing the driver didn't have to come in for anything."

Kim pouted slightly at the admonishing, "There's no reason for him to come all the way out here. We were safe."

"That's not the point," Kyle said with a slight frown. "When we started this we agreed that being safe was the priority here.

Kim propped herself up on her elbows and frowned, "Yeah you're right. I wasn't thinking of the things that could of happened. It was pretty stupid to do. I guess I got caught up in it because I know that you really enjoy it as much as I do. Not something that I ever thought I would be saying."

Kyle took off his coat and draped it over the counter. He walked around and back towards the bedding display. "Well its not ever day you find a sex doll," Kyle chuckled.

"Hey," Kim began to say, leaning up more with her mouth open in mock offense.

"Mannequin Model Mode."

Kim instantly froze in place.

"Its time we had a little bit of another kind of fun," Kyle said smiling. He reached back over the counter and grabbed two binder clips that had been set aside. They barely held papers together anymore but they would work perfectly for what he wanted to do. New clips were far too strong and could potentially cause damage. But these? These would work just perfect for what he wanted to do. He approached the frozen girl and lifted her left breast in his hand. He stared deeply into her eyes as he rubbed his thumb in circles over her semi hard nipple. The small bud of flesh quickly hardened under his touch and Kyle was soon able to put the binder clip on it. There wasn't the slightest change in expression on Kim's face although her did pick up that her breathing had begun to speed up slightly.

He reached over and grabbed her right breast squeezing that warm globe a little more firmly. He noticed that this nipple was already hard and ready to be clamped. He attached the second clamp and let her breast hang back down with its new decoration dangling away. He flicked them both to set them in motion swaying and tugging.

Kyle walked around the side of the bed and began taking his clothes off knowing that Kim had no way of seeing him with her eyes looking forward as they were. He knew that she was in her own little world of isolation just waiting for him to do something to her next. Her utter helplessness turned him on but it was the fact that she was deeply aroused by what was being done to her is what really had him hard. He reached over her body and spread her pussy lips wide enjoying seeing just how wet she was. The combination of sensations was building up rapidly for her. He rubbed slowly up and down her lips feeling her getting wetter and wetter from his ministrations. Her breathing was coming in short rapid bursts before long and he stopped teasing before she could crest over the point of no return. He slowly squeezed and fondled her breasts occasionally playing with the clamps until she was just aroused and not at the point of orgasm. Kyle then went back to teasing her soaked pussy once more. He brought Kim to the brink twice more letting her calm down each time before taking her back up to the edge.

The torture was so exquisite because in her immobile mannequin state there was nothing that Kim could do to bring herself the last little bit over that brink and actually orgasm. Finally Kyle decided it was mercy time and began by attacking Kim's dripping pussy with a vengeance. His fingers danced over her lips finally rubbing fitfully over her clit. "Release."

Kim arched back violently nearly screaming as the snap back to mobility mixed with Kyle's touch sent her finally over that precipice. "Oh fuck!" she yelled as her juices coated Kyle's fingers. Her body shook as she rode the wave of her first orgasm rolled into the second. Panting with her mouth open wide in pleasure Kim arched back even further as the arousal peaked hard.

"Mannequin Model Mode," Kyle said once more freezing his coworker in an erotic position. He carefully climbed up on top of the mattress straddling Kim's face. He reached down and slowly fed his hard cock into the open, waiting mouth directly under him. He looked down to see Kim's eyes just barely open as she was trapped in ecstasy. Flexing his legs he worked his shaft slowly in and out of Kim's mouth and throat. Each dip pushing down further into her waiting orifice. It wasn't long before he was frantically plunging in and out as his legs began to shake with the continued exertion. He pulled his saliva coated cock out of her mouth and with a few quick strokes began spraying his seed across her face and down her exposed body.

"Release."

"You fucking bastard," Kim shouted collapsing onto her back on the bed. I am a complete mess and I swear I am going to have a sore throat for days after that. I loved it but wow was it brutal."

"I'm sorry," Kyle said leaning against the headboard. "I guess it has been awhile since we got to play and I was pretty worked up."

"I'm not complaining at all. You froze me just as that third orgasm hit and I don't know what happened but it was hitting me the entire time you were throat fucking me. I don't know if it was a really long third orgasm or a dozen. We have destroyed this bed." Kim scooped up some of Kyle's cum off her cheek. "And me too apparently."

"Is that a complaint?" Kyle asked gingerly taking the makeshift nipple clamps off his partner.

"Ow. Man that makes them so sensitive. And that is not a complaint in the least." Kim rolled up on her knees and turned to back down off the bed shakily.

"Mannequin Model Mode," Kyle said leaving Kim positioned to get down off the bed. He pushed her down a bit more nudging her legs a little wider. He ran two of his fingers up her slit smearing around her juices. She was incredibly wet and Kyle knew that she was ready for even more fun.

He ran his palm over her pussy and began stroking his shaft getting fully hard once more. Positioning himself at her wet opening he easily slid into her bottoming out against her warm ass. Gripping her hips he slowly worked her up and down his cock letting her rock forward and back. With no motion or response from Kin other than what he did to her it really was like using a sex toy rather than a human being. Kyle was soon ramming fast and hard deep inside Kim's leaking slit. Her body may not be outwardly moving but it was certainly responding to the use it was getting. His cock was slick and coated with her juices and the wet sounds echoed through the empty store.

He was plunging in hard as he brought Kim back once more. "Release."

"Oh fuck me. Don't stop. So close." Kim panted out each phrase.

Kyle grabbed her hips hard and slammed her back against him one last time grunting as he filled her with his seed.

"Yes!" Kim screamed hitting yet another orgasm. She bucked up and down on his cock buried deep inside her grinding down trying to draw out her pleasure. She flopped down on the bed unintentionally landing face first in the wet pool. "I fucking hate you but love what you can do to me," she said as she pushed herself back up wiping her face on a clean spot on the blanket. She rolled over and peeled the material off the mattress using it to wipe herself clean as she went.

Kyle helped pull the blanket and sheets from the bed and then headed for his clothes. "I am going to be lucky if I can stay up to welcome new years in."

Kim smiled as she began to pull her panties up, "Yeah me too. But it was worth it. Any big plans that you need to rush off to or do you have some more time to play?"

Kyle looked at the clock and sighed, "As much fun as this has been I do have places that I need to be."

Kim put on a fake pout and began slipping into her clothes as well. "Well let's not wait so long between fun next time."

"I can't argue with that."