All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by ariel58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
Beautiful

More please

North

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Lovely!

I love this story. It is just a romance of a couple that is close to maturity. They are at a point in their lives when their desires are already clear, and the only thing that can stop them is their willingness not to harm each other.

Honestly, they have to buy King a big banquet of Dog Chow.

I want the character of Chloe to appear, to see what he thinks of Alice's relationship with Greg.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it, too!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So much for taking it slow

and starting over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is it with this fantasy...

of older men thinking younger women are into them?

There are over twenty years between them. She’s at the peak of female sexuality and he’s just a few years away from ED and prolonged refractory periods, if he’s lucky.

If older men only knew what younger women thought about them, we’d see a lot less of this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story. However, there were some minor error and skipped words that interrupted the flow of the Reading.

But please, keep writing please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous