Mantua - A Man's World Ch. 02

Story Info
Landing on Mantua but will Skyann like it?
3.1k words
4.56
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

Half-Captain Skyann Yomova and Quarter-Captain Jason Colfax both watched the air shimmer as the shuttle, concealed by its dissembling device, soared into the skies and back to the starship Convolvulus. Now they were alone on this uncontacted world and had only their own resources to rely on.

Looking around, they stood on a sandy beach with the seemingly infinite ocean stretching away towards the north. In the distance, lost in a slight haze, they saw a couple of sailboats heading out to sea. To the south, the beach rose to a line of dunes beyond which they saw the tops of tree-ferns waving in the breeze. East and west, the beach carried on to the horizon. Everything had a slight reddish tint as this world's sun was an orange dwarf star while a moonlet made a bright point of light in the sky.

Colfax breathed in deeply, taking in the salty air as well as the slight smell of ozone. He slipped off his sandals and his feet luxuriated in the soft sand.

"The city's that way," he said, pointing up the beach.

"I know," Skyann snapped. "Let's get one thing straight, Quarter-Captain. I am the senior officer and, despite this world's terrible attitude towards women, I am in charge and I will make the decisions. Got that?"

"Yes, I've got that," Colfax said, snapping off a mock salute.

"What was that?" she demanded, glaring at her subordinate.

"Yes, I've got that, ma'am," he said, overemphasizing the last word.

She glared at him again and set off up the beach. He followed a moment after, admiring her swaying hips and lightweight material swishing to and fro. It left little to the imagination. She had a great firm ass, he thought, and liked the way the fabric clung to her buttocks before flowing below. The skirt was slit to the upper thigh on both sides and as she walked it showed her legs. Her back was toned and bare except for the silvery halter top tied behind and he so wanted to untie it and let her full breasts go free. Not that the gauzy material offered much protection from view.

Behind her back, he smirked. He was going to enjoy exploring this world with her. But on a world where men were dominant, there was no way he was going to let her take charge. No, sir. They walked along the beach and around a rocky headland to the next bay. There, they paused for a moment. Unlike the previous cove, this was a hive of activity. Drawn up onto the sands were a variety of ships in different states of repair from merely keels laid down to almost completion. In style, most of the watercraft were catamarans or outrigger canoes. As they walked closer, they saw that the ships were built from the fibrous trunks of the ubiquitous tree-ferns combined with bundles of reeds. The air was thick with the smell of pitch and tar while hammering and sawing and men's shouts filled their ears. Ropes and rigging were laid out along the sands and teams of men lifted tightly bound bundles of reeds up onto a half built hull.

Then, lumbering along the beach they saw something which made them both gasp. Several beasts dragged a completed hull into the water with a splash. The creatures were huge, bulky standing about fifteen feet at the shoulder. They were a dullish, gray-brown in color with long legs and a head a little like a rhinoceros with no horns.

"I think they must be indricotheres -- prehistoric extinct animals on Earth," Half-Captain Yomova said with awe. She had studied zoology and was fascinated by ancient animals. "I wonder how they reverse engineered them?"

More of the heavy-footed indricotheres were attached to ropes and elevating a mast on another sleekly built watercraft. A man stood by, prodding and guiding the beasts. In the distance they saw a white walled city. Colfax would have been happy to watch and learn more about boatbuilding techniques here but their mission was to find out the natives' attitudes to a possible off-world civilization making contact and his superior wanted to move on.

However, there was too much to take in with the hustle and bustle of the boatyard. Many of the workers were male and these were doing the more physically demanding tasks like sawing the fibrous tree-fern stems, carrying planks and nailing them to spars attached to the hulls. But there were far more females working. A large group of women nearby were sewing triangular sails, singing together as they did so. With the aid of pulleys, other women were hoisting ropes and rigging up onto the masts of nearly completed ships. Still others were grilling fish at a large barbecue or preparing vegetables and the smell of cooking competed with the smells of cut lumber and tar. But, to Jason Colfax, far better than these sights and sounds was the fact that the women were naked. Apart from a rag around their hips and gloves to protect their hands, they were all naked to the sun. He licked his lips at the sight of dozens or hundreds of bare breasts all on show.

As they passed through the shadow of a large ship nearing completion there was a sudden scream and before he could react, he was knocked flat to the ground. He gasped as all the air was squashed out of his lungs. He coughed and tried to stand but a dead weight lay on his back. He rolled and put his hand out and felt a large, fleshy breast in his hand. A moment later, the weight was pulled off him and Half-Captain Yomova helped him to his feet. But there was a scowl on her face. Next to him stood a small, plump woman with melon-like breasts. She was panting, making her boobs bounce delightfully but she was wide-eyed with fear.

"I slipped, I fell out of the rigging," she managed to say, pointing up at the mast where a group of women were staring down at them. "You saved my life, thank you." She flung her arms around Colfax, pressing her chest against his. He felt himself growing hard.

"You're so strong and powerful, I cannot thank you enough," she carried on. "Take me on, mentor, add me to your harem. You won't regret it." She planted a kiss full on his lips.

"What?" Colfax said, feeling himself get even harder.

An overseer hurried up.

"I am sorry about that, sir, it was an accident." He turned to the woman, "Leave the man alone and get back to work, Hiarra. Of course he doesn't want a stupid, clumsy girl like you in your harem."

The woman bowed and hurried off, none the worse for her scare.

"I'll beat her later for disturbing you," he told them. Colfax was startled but he thought Half-Captain Yomova looked gratified. He was about to plead for Hiarra but the man was scrambling back aboard the hull and his superior officer was heading off down a path which led them around the boatyard, past the dunes and towards the city.

"That was interesting," Colfax said to her back.

"It's not our place to get involved. All we are here for is to complete our mission and get back to the Convolvulus. Is that understood Quarter-Captain?"

"Message received," a pause, "Ma'am."

The path gradually became wider and joined a paved road. On the road carts pulled by plodding indricotheres lumbered to and fro. Traffic thickened as they approached a gate in the city walls between two low towers. Up close, they saw that the walls were constructed of whitewashed baked mud bricks. They got in line to go through and were about to be waved through by the bored sentry when Half-Captain Yomova spoke up.

"Tell me, can you recommend a hotel or apartment we can stay? Somewhere clean and respectable?" she demanded.

The sentry almost dropped his halberd in astonishment. He pushed his helmet up his face.

"Preferably near the city center?"

The guard pulled himself together. Turning to Jason, he said, "Are you a mute, sir?"

"No," Colfax said, trying to hide a grin. It seemed that his senior had a lot to learn about life on Mantua.

"Then why is your woman speaking to me without permission?"

Colfax thought quickly. "I apologize. We have just arrived from the western isles and in our culture we allow women a greater degree of freedom."

The sentry raised his eyebrows. "I understand, but if she were in my harem she wouldn't want to sit down for a week," he man said.

Colfax felt her rage building. He decided to get his own back a little. "Thanks for your advice, officer; I will beat her most severely when we find a place to stay." He gently kicked her ankle to advise her to keep silent for the moment.

"However, my cousin owns a very fine inn near the Forum, The Inn of the Eight Vines; tell him Seciou sent you." He gave directions which they followed. "Welcome to Port Janus."

Once inside the city, Colfax whispered, "I think it would be better if you let me do the talking, at least until we know more about the local customs here, ma'am."

She nodded but he could tell she was seriously annoyed and her bitch face was much in evidence. He smirked. He was going to enjoy this mission so much, especially with all the half-dressed women thronging the streets. But, and it struck both of them as odd, there were many more women than men in the neighborhood.

They found the Inn of the Eight Vines with little difficulty. Like most buildings in the city, it was constructed of whitewashed brick with a terracotta pan tile roof and surrounded a courtyard. Colfax knocked and the landlord himself admitted them with a bow.

"One room only?" he asked, seeing their lack of baggage.

"Yes," Colfax said.

"No," Yomova said.

The landlord looked at Colfax, confused. "Do you have a large harem, sir, that you need more than one?"

"No -- only the one female," he smiled. He was so enjoying the waves of anger radiating off Skyann but there was nothing she could do in this men's world.

"One room, then, sir."

They haggled a price and Colfax handed over one of his gold coins. The landlord's face lit up as he bit the coin. A serving girl called Trixi led them up to their room which wasn't the roach pit Colfax had half expected. Instead, the room was clean with a swept tiled floor and shutters leading to a small, sunny balcony overlooking the street below. The bed had clean, white linen and looked so inviting.

The serving girl dipped a curtsey at the door. "Will mentor be wanting anything else? A bath maybe?"

After walking miles under the hot sun as well as being knocked down on the beach, a bath sounded so good. He smiled and nodded.

"Will mentor want me to bathe him or will you be using your woman?" Trixi asked.

Colfax looked at Skyann but knew that the chance of her giving him a bath was absolute zero.

"That would be great, I'd like you to bathe me," he said.

Ignoring the deepening scowl on Skyann's face, he followed the young woman back down the stairs to an attached bath house. They stepped into a steamy room where a large sunken bath took up much of the floor. Several naked men and women were in the water, the women soaping the men and paying particular attention to their genitals. A row of hooks lined one wall and Colfax immediately stepped out of his pants, loincloth and tunic and luxuriated in the steamy warmth. The young serving girl took off her halter and skirt.

Trixi was eighteen years old with the ever present apricot-tan coloring. She had a pretty, round freckled face with a snub nose. She was shorter than average with small, perky breasts and upturned nipples. Her belly was somewhat curved and led down to her hairless pussy. He saw that her clit hood had been pierced.

Colfax knew that he was sporting a boner -- the biggest he'd ever had. It felt like a rod of durasteel had taken the place of flesh but he didn't feel like hiding it. He drew himself up to his full height and flexed his muscles. Trixi knelt down before him and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Let me wash you first, mentor," she murmured, her voice barely audible above the squeals and cries of the other bathers.

As he helped her stand, a twinge of guilt came over him. "Do you really want to do this? You don't have to if you don't want."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I really want to, mentor. I would like to bathe you."

Reassured, he led her to the pool and stepped down into the water. She followed and then her well trained soapy hands roamed over his body, washing away the sweat and grime and massaging his shoulders. It was so relaxing. Her hands roamed further down, over his chest and belly until she reached his throbbing cock. Meanwhile, his hands were feeling her small breasts, tweaking her nipples and making her squirm as delicious feelings surged through her body. She ran her hands up and down his shaft, running them up from his aching balls up to his cock-head. He groaned, unable to take much more but allowing this young woman to do what she wanted.

Her mouth opened and her head fell back, the tendons in her neck showing. Colfax knew what she wanted and, using the buoyancy of the water; he lifted her up and impaled her on his rock hard cock. She cried out with ecstasy.

"Oh mentor, oh mentor, fuck me hard."

Her tight little cunt gripped his cock as he rammed up and in her, the warm water lubricating them and enhancing their pleasures. He felt friction from that little clit ring that heightened his feelings. Too quickly, he exploded inside her, his cum flooding her vagina. She cried out with exaltation before falling forward onto his broad chest. They stood together for a minute or two before he withdrew.

"Would mentor like me to wash him again?" Trixi asked with a little smile.

He looked around and saw the other bathers and their women all smiling and grinning at them both.

"Later. Give me time to rest," he murmured into her ear.

He pulled himself up out of the water and sat by the side of the pool, his legs in the water. Trixi sat by him and rested her head on his lap. Some of the other men, with their women, also sat near. With some difficulty, Colfax steered the conversation round to their mission.

"Do you think there is life on other worlds?" he finally asked a merchant.

"I suppose so -- there's lots of stars in the sky so who knows?" the man said.

"And what if men from those worlds came here?"

"Why would they want to?" another man said with a grunt.

"Suppose they wanted to take water from our oceans?" Colfax persisted.

The men laughed. "There's more than enough seawater for everyone. Let them help themselves, it's free," they said.

"And if people from other worlds wanted to contact us?"

"Then we'd say 'hello'," the men laughed. "Offer them some of our surplus women." Then the conversation moved on to who was likely to win tomorrow's races.

"You're so strange," Trixi whispered to him. "Let me take your mind off silly people from other worlds."

And she did.

Meanwhile, in their room, Half-Captain Skyann felt so isolated. It was so unfair. Her subordinate was having fun in the bath house with some little slut. And she was stuck in this room wearing this obscenely revealing outfit. It wasn't right and it wasn't fair. Well, she would drag him out and get him to focus on their mission. As soon as it was completed, the sooner they could return to normality on the Convolvulus. And if he thought he was going to get some sort of commendation, he had another think coming.

Her bitchiest face in evidence, she stamped down the hotel's stairs to the bath house. She barged past a serving girl carrying a pile of sheets and crossed the courtyard. From inside the bath house, she heard squeals and cries of pleasure from both men and women. A narrow dogleg alley ran between the bath house and the kitchens. It was littered with boxes and broken furniture. Dragging a box beneath a window, she stepped up and peered into the steamy bathroom where she saw her Quarter-Captain in the pool bouncing that little slut up and down. That was so unprofessional, she thought angrily. Another man was having sex on the mosaic floor while another girl knelt behind them and appeared to be licking out his asshole.

Yet, underneath her anger, she felt herself getting aroused. She felt her nipples stiffen and that slit between her legs grow wet. She wondered for a moment where this unaccustomed arousal was coming from but, as her urge grew, she cared less. So she looked around the narrow alley and saw she was completely out of sight from the courtyard. Another glance to check and then with her left hand she freed her left breast from the filmy halter top to tease her nipple and, with her right, pushed her damp thong out of the way and started stroking and circling that swollen little bud. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to take a moment of delight as thrills rippled through her body. She circled faster and faster as she squirmed with sheer joy.

"What are you doing?" a voice cracked through the air and Skyann screamed and fell off the box, crashing full-length to the ground. The hotel manager stepped forwards, grabbed her arm and hauled her to her feet. She stood panting, her chest heaving, so aware that her left breast was on show. Skyann tried to push her boob back beneath the inadequate covering of her halter top but the man knocked her hand away. He dragged her back down the alleyway by her ponytail and thrust her into the bath house.

"Mentor Jason, your woman was looking in the window and pleasuring herself," he announced to the bathers' shocked faces. Skyann blushed furiously. She had never been so ashamed in all her life.

"What are you going to do about it?"

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers