Knight's night

Story Info
A true knight of the realm may use who he wishes.
1.9k words
4.39
7.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mama, tell me again about the knights and the love between Lucien and Isabella," the daughter pleads, her eyes filled with curiosity and longing.

Her mother smiles a hint of nostalgia in her eyes, "Rachel, it's been a time since you asked for that story. Why now?"

"I've come of age mother, a knight might need my services. I guess - I guess I want to remind myself of what it's like? Of the story we tell?"

Her mother sighs and remembers and speaks.

"In the desolate realm on the Rift's edge, where our knights guard against the walkers--our knights risk their very souls to protect us. Their relentless battle extracts a toll. These men, scarred but unwavering, forging a determination to protect, these living testaments to valor's price -- they give up everything for us.

And so when the knights come through, we give them what we call the knight's night, any maiden or matron - any woman the knight desires, she is his for the night.

Lucien was such a knight. High commander of the forces. He took me once, long ago before his Isobella. As I have told you before I believe that he is your father.

The daughter listens intently, her heart racing with anticipation. "Yes," she murmurs, "You have told me."

"The children of a knight's night are considered blessed" the mother continues. "For as our tradition continues what could it do but make us strong?"

"The knights have a code don't they?" Rachel asks, her mother nods and recites

"Sworn to Protect: Knights pledge to defend their kingdom and its people from the relentless walkers.

Honor and Valor: They promise to uphold the principles of honor and courage in their every action.

Champion of Justice: Knights vow to be champions of justice, ensuring fairness for all, especially women, within the kingdom.

Respect and Gratitude: They pledge to treat women with respect, acknowledging their support and love.

Loyalty and Sacrifice: Knights swear loyalty to their comrades, ready to sacrifice all for the safety of their land and children."

"Did you love my father? Lucien."

A wistful smile graces the mother's lips. "Oh, my dear, in a way, I suppose I did. But my heart was not the one that captured his."

"Tell me about Isabella," the daughter urges, her curiosity growing.

"Isabella," the mother says, her voice filled with reverence. "She is a princess. She is the love of Lucien's life. Theirs is a love that unfolded quietly, like a delicate bloom amidst the chaos of our kingdom.

As I heard it they began as a knight's night. Lucien was moving through the capital on his way to bring new recruits back out towards the front. The princess was out shopping with her maids and Lucien was struck by her beauty. He stopped, right there, and approached her.

***

"Would you give me the honor of a knight's night my lady?" He said, bowing and kissing her hand.

"My lord, surely you would prefer any of my maids?" She said, gesturing about her to her servant girls who giggled and fluttered their eyes at the handsome knight.

"I think not," he said, pulling the hand he had kissed towards him, stopping only when he had placed it on his chest, the other arm catching her hip. "I am tired my lady, and I need rest."

"Sir, let us then adjourn to my carriage," she said, her hand still pressed against the sculpted muscle of his chest.

"I am tired," he repeated. "Here will do quite nicely."

The knight pulled her in, a hand gently pulled up her skirt as he lifted her onto the fabric merchant's table, and then pulling her legs up, stopped to admire his work.

The princess looked flushed, unused to being touched so, unused to being looked at by so many eyes, her skirt about her waist, her pussy clear to his view - and probably only that of her maids and the cloth merchant who looked on enviously.

"Sir," was all she said.

"He reached down and unclasped his codpiece, pulling his semi-erection out to her view, then he leaned down, almost a courtly bow that brought his lips to her inner thighs. He kissed. His beard whispered against her pussy, but he did not venture there just around and around, up to her belly, across to her hips, down to her ankles, up again, always seeming as if her pussy would be the next stop and never seeming to get there.

The princess whimpered. Her maids looked on with perhaps equal envy to the merchant. The rest of the township pretended to go about its business - while surreptitiously eyeing the princess, whose white creamy thighs were very visible on either side of the knight's head.

The knight, after what seemed like a very long time to them both, stood erect and smiled at the princess, who smiled at him, both looking a little desire crazed and without much more fanfare, slipped the tip of his cock inside her - and finding her very wet, proceeded to rock his length all the way into her.

The princess moaned, losing all sense of propriety and location, as Lucien slid in and out of her. Her maids turned outward, moving their bodies a little late now, to shield the princess from prying eyes, glaring at anyone who dared glance their way, and only occasionally glancing back themselves to catch a glimpse of the knight's cock on an outstroke.

When at last he groaned and unloaded as deep inside her as he could - a knight's night always ends with the hope for impregnation - and he helped her unsteadily to her feet, she found her legs like jelly beneath her - her pussy a medley of sensation and pleasure. Her maids guided her back to her carriage - her shopping for a new dress - quite forgotten.

***

"Mama you did not tell this story this way when I was younger," Rachel said, she was shifting in her seat somewhat, crossing and uncrossing her legs in some discomfort.

"You weren't of age love. Now that you are it's time to tell you this story as it truly happened."

"Well go on," Rachel said - stealthily slipping a hand under the draws of her skirt.

***

Now technically the law is very clear. In gratitude for his services, a true knight may lay with whichever woman he wishes wherever fits his fancy, but this does not typically mean that the princess is put on display in the market square.

No one, not even the king had any doubt that Lucien, hero of the front, and youngest commander of his day, was anything but a true knight.

Perhaps a discrete message was sent to Lucien asking if, in the future, he would like to use the princess's pussy - perhaps he might do it in a somewhat less public setting? But Lucien knew his rights and took his pleasure where he might.

The second time he approached the princess it was at the royal dinner.

Imagine the look of dismay on the king's face, when Lucien having finished his plate very quickly, got up and approached the princess, who smiled up at him her eyes a little wide.

"By your leave my lady" he said, pulling out her chair, helping her up, and bending her over the banquet hall. He smiled politely at the royals, dukes, and dutchesses, before pulling up her skirt and giving a few admiring squeezes. He reached forward and freed her breasts from her bodice and gave those a few admiring squeezes before leaving them free to be admired by the rest of the company.

Then, pulling out his cock he began to slide it up and down the outside of her slit.

"Princess," he murmured, "you appear to be very wet."

"You appear to be very --hard." she countered.

"I - am taking a beautiful woman in a public place - a thing I am known to enjoy. I do not believe anyone knew that you enjoy being taken before the peerage."

He slid his cock and inch into her to demonstrate just how wet she was, and then out again eliciting a moan of want.

"Yes - I want you to take me in front of the peerage. Please. Just take me!" She begged.

"As you wish," said the knight, and pushed all the way into her. Everyone attempted to act as if nothing extraordinary was happening as the princess got her pussy filled with cum, and then sat with dignity to finish the rest of her meal.

It wasn't long until it wasn't extraordinary. A knight usually spreads his seed, but Lucien was taken -- and Isobel likewise - both addicted to showing her off to the public eye. Whenever Lucien was in the capital he was also in Isobel, and two babies later they decided to be wed.

***

The mother got up and stirred the pot, pretending she didn't notice Rachel slipping her hand back out of her skirt. Just then they heard a knock on the door.

Rachel went to open it, and gasped at the young knight on the other side.

"Excuse me, are you of age?" He asked.

"I am," Rachel said eyes going wide.

"Would you mind terribly - pleasuring me," he asked. "Oh it doesn't have to be right here - well okay," he said as she sank to her knees, slipped his cock free and had her mouth around it quick as that.

"Would you like some soup?" her mother asked.

"That would be an absolute delight," said the young knight, "Thank you so much mam,"

"It's the least we can do for your service."

The knight slipped his cock out of Rachel's mouth and went to sit at the table which she slipped beneath and went back to her duties. The Knight sighed appreciatively at the homemade bread and moaned - perhaps at the soup perhaps at other things as he ate.

When he had finished eating he turned to the mother, "Do you mind if I finish off with her here or would you prefer we go somewhere else mam?"

"Oh go about it. You're not my first knight." She said smiling as she cleared away his dishes. The knight pried Rachel off his cock again and took her to the bed.

"You've done this before?" He asked.

"No," she admitted.

"We'll go slow and you can pause me whenever you have want," he assured her. He slipped a finger inside her, then two - you're plenty wet lass - all that just from giving head?"

"We - were telling stories before you came." She admitted.

"I won't ask which ones,"

When he had her where he wanted her he lined up and slipped inside her, slowly shifting deeper into her until any anxiety was gone and she got lost in the pleasure of it. Then he changed his strokes hard and fast, using her for his pleasure until she felt him tense and the wetness blossomed inside her.

There was something that shifted in him too. A relaxation in his shoulders, a shift in his eyes, and she understood then - the burden a knight carries, the things he must have seen in the walker war, and how this small token of love would heal him.

There, beneath him, cum just beginning to slip out of her as he softened inside her, she decided that she would always be there - for the men who defended her country.