Mao Meiliang meets Andrew Jackson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As on a signal Ming and Ting looked at each other nodded and then turned to Meiliang and Congming and began removing their bikinis. Now all four Asian girls were standing next to each other naked except for their heels.

Meiliang was so hot that so many people looked at her shaved pussy. She moved down her hand to her pussy and slowly fingered her cunt in and out in front of everyone. Her other hand casually played with the bells at her nipple. Ming and Ting started speaking into their microphones.

"Thank you gentlemen and... well I guess only thanks to the gentlemen for tonight!"

"Yes me and my sister want to thank you so much for all your sperm, it really was a delight!"

"The show is now over and we want to wish you all a happy night".

"But we do have a final surprise for many of you Chinese guests that have just arrived to our hotel." Ming turned to Meiliang grabbed her mask and took it of her face.

"One of our cum sluts tonight is no other and the bride to be, your friend and coworker Mao Meiliang!" There was a gasp from the audience.

Meiliang looked over to all of the people she knew from before. Seeing how surprised they were that this crazy display they had seen was actually by the very woman they once knew and they had expected having a normal traditional wedding tomorrow.

Meiliang couldn't though help but notice that some of the Chinese girls were actually touching themselves under their skirts just like she had her first show at the Red Dragon. She guess that they also couldn't control their urges for sex. Her Chinese friends all stared at her and she felt like she had to say something so Meiliang spoke in the microphone that she was handed.

"Thank you all for enjoying our show tonight! Wow white cum really taste great, like delicious dumplings or something... Anyway, join me tomorrow and 2pm when I marry my white prince Andrew. Don't miss it!"

Meiliang bowed together with Congming, Ming and Ting and walked off stage.

12