Maple Street Revisited part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, I think I do, anyway."

"Ok, tell me everything?"

"Where do I start?"

"The first thing you think is relevant."

He began the tale at the dinner at the vineyard, jumping back to explain the earlier discussion of roleplaying. Endora ate her egg and English muffin as she listened. Occasionally asking for more detail or to clarify a point. Finally ending with opening the door for her this morning.

"So, you two didn't fuck last night?"

Jeremy bristled; his memory of the crude language the two men had used about Esmerelda still raw.

"I'm sorry," Endora quickly apologized, "You weren't intimate? Nothing beyond kissing and cuddling?"

"No."

They say in silence, both reflecting on the events.

Jeremy recovered first, "You said she was in trouble? Why? With whom?"

"With the council, she broke a rule, she used her powers on a mortal in a manner that harmed them, a witch can only do that in self-defense."

"It was self-defense...they were going to..."

Endora cut him off, "no, it wasn't. All she had to do was let you charge them and run away. Just run away like any normal mortal woman would have. Then she wouldn't have used her powers, and no one would know she was a witch."

"But they would have..."

"Beaten the hell out of you? Maybe stabbed you to death? True, but mortals do that to each other all the time, it isn't our business to interfere. And you were prepared for that, weren't you? YOU made that choice."

He nodded slowly, he hadn't expected to get stabbed to death, but he did figure it was going to be ugly. Jeremy took a few bites of the omelet as Endora sipped on her orange juice.

"I've got to think this through, but I know what we need to do next."

Jeremy finished chewing and responded, "Anything, what do I need to do?"

"Well, this one won't require a noble sacrifice, but she's going to be awake in a little bit, and she's going to need to get laid."

Jeremy gave her a confused look.

"You're a chemical engineer, right?"

"Trying to be, but sure."

"So, you understand all about matter and energy and all that?"

He nodded and she continued, "So what we call magic is just a different kind of energy, stuff your science hasn't figured out yet. In order to perform magic, you need energy. Different witches draw it from different things. Emmy draws it from people. Not in a bad way, it doesn't cost them anything. Think of it as using the body heat someone is radiating. They're done with it, but it's still there.

Anyway, she really thrives on certain emotions, and the best of all for her is... this is hard to explain, but let's call it a certain kind of joy."

His confused look had returned.

"When you played baseball you hit homeruns, right?"

He grinned, "a few."

"And won some games, right?"

"Sure."

"Both brought you, let's call it joy for simplicity? One was joy for you, achieving something as an individual, the other was joy for the whole team. You all won together. Does that sound right?"

He nodded, "yeah, I can see that, I guess I don't normally think in different types of happiness, or joy, but that makes sense, it did feel different."

"Now think of hitting a game winning homerun, different experience? Different type of joy?"

"It's all that stuff all mixed up. I mean, I only did it once, but it was... yeah...special. Happy for me, happy for the team..."

"Well, when you are with her, when you orgasm, that's kind of how it is. Some guys, most guys really, it's just hitting the homerun, it's all about their achievement. That doesn't mean they don't care about their partner, although some don't, it just means that moment is almost purely selfish. You aren't wired that way. You're a game winning home run guy. And your joy is...very pure. I couldn't tell you why. We saw it in your aura that first night. Truth be told, that's why I convinced her to come back."

"You convinced her to come back?"

Endora laughed a little, "what can I say, I'm a bad influence. We'd planned to take the girls trick or treating, then my sister Jessica had offered to watch them so we could have a girls' night out. We were going to get some dinner and maybe watch a movie. But I saw you two near each other, your auras are very... compatible. And she really needed it. Things have been rough on her, but she really resisted."

"I'm not that kind of girl," Endora said in a pretty passable impression of Esmerelda.

"And the thing is," she continued, "she's not. You want to know how many guys she's been with? I won't put you on the spot by asking you to guess. The answer is three, including you, not bad for 143 years? Anyway, I convinced her to go back with me, and you know the rest. But that first time, that energy...we were both kind of surprised. The words don't really fit, but let's just say you taste really good, it's just pure... joy. And it has really helped her. She needs that energy. Lest you get the wrong idea, it isn't a purely sexual thing, there are other ways, other sources, but this is the fastest, easiest way to charge her batteries so to speak"

She slid out of the chair, reaching under her skirt she slipped her panties off, then removed her bra from under her blouse, she tucked both out of sight behind a cushion on one of the couches and turned to Jeremy. "So, here's what we're going to do..."

Jeremy was still mulling over the plan 15 minutes later when Esmerelda appeared at the bedroom door. She was wearing a baby doll, Jeremy was actually somewhat surprised she was dressed, her breasts were covered in a black lace, and it flowed down, vertical strips of fabric alternating between opaque black and lace, to just below her panties.

She spotted Endora and was soon giving her a huge hug and kiss. She giggled a little when Endora slipped a hand under the material and gave her butt a squeeze.

"My, my, girl."

"You didn't think I came all this way JUST to talk, did you? My favorite shower in the entire universe is just over there, and my favorite shower partner is right here."

"Well, my two favorite shower partners are right here," Esmerelda replied thoughtfully.

Endora made a show of examining Jeremey, "I suppose if you are going to vouch for him, he'll do."

"Ouch," Jeremy said in a mock hurt tone, putting his hand over his heart, throwing his head back dramatically, "the lady cuts me to the bone."

"Only one bone I'm interested, Laddy," Endora shot back. She was facing Jeremy now, Esmerelda behind her. While she was bantering with Jeremy and distracted Esmerelda grabbed the waist of her skirt and yanked her down.

"What vile treachery is this!" Endora cried out, turning and yanking Esmerelda's panties off.

Laughing they quickly removed each other's tops, then advanced on Jeremy. His boxers joined the clothes on the floor, and they all headed for the shower.

Esmerelda quickly found herself sandwiched in between her friends, Endora behind her, pressing against her back, kissing her neck and shoulder, nibbling on her ear as her hands explored her friend's body. Jeremy was in front, the body wash and a washcloth in hand, working his way down her body, cleaning and massaging as he went. As he was working on her thighs, he glanced up to see Esmerelda, head tilted over, whispering something to Endora, the blonde-haired witch looked down at him with a devilish grin. He finished with her legs and stood back up, he began to kiss and caress Esmerelda while Endora began to wash her, working down her back.

When she finished and stood back up Esmerelda maneuvered Endora between herself and Jeremy.

"Your turn," she told Endora, then looking at Jeremy, "go ahead."

He hesitated for a moment, this wasn't part of the plan, but Endora gave him a wink, handed him the soap and he started, just as Esmerelda started to kiss her. He was nervous at first, but he was trying to use the same care he used with Esmerelda, and every time he looked up, she seemed to have taken a break from kissing her friend and was smiling at him, encouraging him with her eyes. Soon he was focused on the task at hand, and enjoying the sensation as much as he did with Esmerelda, Endora's skin seemed to be as smooth and perfect as Esmerelda's, her tanned complexion contrasting with Esmerelda's pale skin. He fished and Esmerelda took the soap from him and went to work, Endora pulled him into her and they began to kiss while Esmerelda worked. When Esmerelda finished, Jeremy started to pull away from Endora, but she held tightly onto him as Esmerelda got behind him and started to clean him. When Endora began on his front Esmerelda wasn't tall enough to kiss his neck, she contented herself with kissing his back, caressing his shoulders and reaching around to feel his chest.

When Endora finished, she didn't stand back up as he'd expected. Instead, she took him into her mouth and was soon working up and down on him. Distracted by the sensation it took him a moment to realize Esmerelda's kisses were working their way down his back. She was on her knees behind him, kissing and caressing his bottom now, one hand reaching between his legs, caressing his balls as her friend sucked on his cock. Then both her hands were on his ass again, spreading him apart. He felt her kisses on each side, then moving in. Her tongue found his anus, and a second later he was almost seeing stars as the sensation of Endora's mouth and Esmerelda's tongue overpowered his senses. He felt his hips buck forward, forcing Endora back a little and he was filling her mouth with cum.

He came back to his senses, still a little unsteady on his feet to see both witches looking up at him grinning.

His eyes went to Endora, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Still smiling, she responded, "It's fine, I won't quite say I expected it, but it didn't exactly take me by surprise either. And you do taste good," she added with a wink.

"Yes, he does," Esmerelda echoed.

They abandoned the shower, dried off and made their way to the bed. Again, Esmerelda found herself between her friends, this time on her back in the bed as they both kissed and caressed her. They ended up at her breasts at the same time, each one kissing, and suckling on one. Esmerelda wrapped her arms around them, holding them to her bosom, running fingers through their hair, as she enjoyed the sensations. Then Jeremy moved up kissing her on the lips, their tongues entwined while Endora moved down and had soon positioned herself between Esmerelda's legs, her tongue working insider her red-haired friend. She knew what she was doing, and Jeremy felt Esmerelda's body responding to her friend's efforts. Esmerelda squeezed him, pulling him tightly to her as she came.

Endora moved back beside her, and she released Jeremy to hug and kiss her friend. Esmerelda reached back, taking Jeremy's hard cock in her hand, gently stroking him and began whispering something in her friend's ear. Endora looked back and forth between Esmerelda and Jeremy, obviously thinking hard, then looked deep into Esmerelda's eyes.

"Yes", she replied.

Both girls got up, Endora moving around Esmerelda, who was still stroking Jeremy's cock, and straddled him. The girls kissed again, then Esmerelda was guiding her lover's cock into her best friend. When Jeremy saw the look of unbridled happiness on Esmerelda's face as she did all the doubts and insecurities he had about this aspect of their relationship melted away.

Endora began to ride him, Esmerelda had one hand on her friend, caressing her breasts, her stomach, then began to play with her clit, while the other hand reached out to find Jeremy's balls. The two women kissed, and Endora's breathing began to get heavier, Esmerlda's fingers moved faster, teasing her friend, pushing her towards orgasm. Jeremy felt it as Endora came, her rocking stopped, she was perfectly still for a moment, but he could feel her muscles spasming as Esmerelda continued to touch her. Esmerelda released her, and Endora rose up a little, Jeremy's cock springing free, and she lay down on top of him nuzzling into his chest as he instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

He was almost shocked as he felt Esmerelda take him in her mouth, tasting her friend's juices as she took him all the way into her mouth.

Endora whispered in his ear as she began to gently caress his face, "just enjoy it, don't think."

He took her advice, laying back enjoying all the sensations. The feel of Endora's body against his, her breasts pressing against his chest. The feel of her fingers on his skin. The feel of Esmerelda's mouth on him, her hand again playing with his balls, in spite of his earlier orgasm, he quickly found himself coming again. She swallowed it all, then she was laying on her side next to them, her hand resting on Endora's back.

"A girl could get used to this," Endora said wistfully.

"I do believe I could," Esmerelda answered.

The three of them laid together in silence. Jeremy was half asleep when the doorbell chimed again.

"I better investigate that," he offered.

Endora gave him a quick kiss then rolled off of him into Esmerelda's waiting arms.

"I'll take care of her until you get back." she offered helpfully.

"I bet you will."

He slipped into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and went to the door.

He opened it to find a 5ft 5in tall raven-haired beauty standing there.

"Hello Jeremy," she said with a wicked grin.

"Hello Jessica," he said, shaking his head.

"If you are wondering, no one put me up to it, but I did tell them afterwards."

He looked at her for a moment, the made up his mind, "so, what would have happened if I had called you?"

She laughed, shaking her head, "I owe Endora $20, she didn't think you'd ask me that. You really want to know?"

"I think I do."

"I'd have fucked your brains out, and then you'd never have seen any of us again. Who knows, you might have thought it was worth it." She smiled seductively.

"Nothing personal, but it wouldn't have been. Would have been the biggest mistake of my life."

"Perhaps... can I come in?"

"Of course," he stepped to the side and then followed her into the living room.