Marchwood Ch. 01: The maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Marchwood was sitting very close to her, normally to be in a situation of such intimacy with a gentleman would have caused Sarah acute embarrassment but somehow with him it did not matter. Sarah looked up into his kind brown eyes and told herself that whatever his intentions might be she was sure that he intended her no harm.

"Sarah, I have another favour to ask you," said Lord Marchwood. "You will consider it a curious request and if my suggestion is repugnant to you please feel free to tell me so."

"My lord how could I refuse you anything after all your kindness," Sarah replied, wondering what was coming next.

"I do not know how to express myself delicately so I will be direct," said Lord Marchwood. "I have long had the desire to taste the milk of a lactating woman. Sadly, my wife has never been able to conceive a child otherwise I might have asked her to grant me that privilege. I wonder whether you might do me the honour of allowing me to suckle on one of your magnificent breasts. I would only wish to taste a little of your delicious nectar and would not deprive your child of what is rightfully his."

Sarah was taken quite aback by this. This was the last thing which she had expected but she did not see how she could refuse this simple request.

"Oh well... of course my lord... please feel free," said Sarah hesitantly.

Slowly Lord Marchwood bent his head to her breast. He then reached out his hand and cupped the swollen mammary in his palm lifting it towards his lips. Sarah felt the bristles of his moustache brush the delicate skin of her teat and then his tongue delicately licked across the tip of her erect nipple. He circled it for a moment causing a sharp spasm of excitement to shoot from her breast down through her loins and then his lips were upon her teat greedily suckling at her like an overgrown infant. She cradled his head in her arms as if he were a child and lay back enjoying the sensual feeling of his lips circling her nipple.

Lord Marchwood could not believe it when Sarah consented to his request. He felt sure that she would react with revulsion and perhaps even ask him to leave her little home and never return. He was delighted when she acquiesced to his desire and as his excitement built in his chest he lowered his head admiring the full plump melon of her breast. He palpated the flesh gently with his fingers and held the soft heavy sphere in his hand as he took his first lick of the hard nub of her nipple. Then his mouth closed on the rubbery teat and he began to suck. Soon he could taste the creamy sweet milk flowing into his mouth and down his throat. He was ecstatic with pleasure and could feel his manhood rock hard now in his trousers. He knew that he was past the point of no return, somehow he would have to possess this beauteous creature. However, he was loath to use force on such as sweet girl and felt sure that, with the right degree of persuasion, she might consent to what he had planned.

Lord Marchwood switched his attentions to Sarah's other breast and once more a spark of pleasure rushed from her breast to her loins as his mouth closed on her other nipple for the first time. Sarah could not suppress a small murmur of pleasure as his lordship gently kneaded her, encouraging her to express more milk into his eager mouth. Suddenly Sarah felt a hand creeping between her thighs. She stiffened momentarily wondering whether this new intimacy would take them too far to a place she was not yet ready to go. Yet Lord Marchwood's fingers only traced the inside of her the sensitive skin of her plump upper thigh sending shivers of excitement through her. Sarah dreaded his finger roving higher, knowing what would come next, yet at the same time she desired him to feel her most intimate spot more than anything. She remembered her night with William and all that had resulted form her moment of weakness. She should be strong and resist temptation but she could not. Months of suppressed desire now welled up in her and she knew that she had to find release.

Sarah's inner thigh felt exquisitely smooth to Lord Marchwood. For a few moments he caressed its smooth velvety surface enjoying the delicious texture. Sarah's breath was coming in ragged gasps and he knew that he had inflamed her desire. If he was gentle, he was sure she could be coaxed into enjoying the supreme pleasure with him. Slowly his fingers stole upwards until at last he was stroking the fluffy coating of her pubis. Sarah gasped as his fingers first traced the full contours of her nether lips. She could feel strange sensations inside herself and a growing wetness developing in her secret passage. She hoped Lord Marchwood did not consider her a slut for surrendering her body so readily to his caresses but she was past caring. His fingers were slowly pushing between her lips releasing a small flood of secretions and then he was slowly pushing inward and all the while his mouth was still gently suckling her breast so that small currents of excitation ran from her nipple to her nether regions.

Lord Marchwood could not believe it when his fingers first probed Sarah's deliciously tight little cunny and she offered up a small effusion of vaginal juices. It was clear that her desire was just as strong as his and that his mounting sexual excitement was matched by hers. He pushed his fingers deeper into the sweet orifice delighting in the silky texture of its interior. He was also amazed that a young woman who had so recently given birth should possess such a deliciously tight fanny.

"Sarah you know that I must possess you fully today," he said breathlessly.

"I know it my lord and I desire it too but I am afraid," said Sarah timidly.

"What is there to be afraid of my dear?" asked Lord Marchwood. "You must know that I will be most gentle with you and my only desire is out mutual pleasure."

"Of that I am sure my lord," she said looking up trustingly at him wither big blue eyes." However, the last time I yielded myself to a man I ended up with child. With all respect to your lordship I have no wish to bear another bastard."

"I understand that my dear girl," he replied, "and I have no wish to impregnate you. However, there is another way which will obviate that risk and I believe will offer us both the satisfaction we desire."

"If you are sure there is no risk then I am ready to serve you my lord," said Sarah.

"Wait for one moment, there is one thing we need before we I can accomplish what I plan," said Lord Marchwood.

With that he raised himself form the bed and quickly crossed to the kitchen table. He had already noted earlier that Sarah had left a dish of butter on the table and he quickly picked this up and placed it on the edge of the bed. Lord Marchwood quickly removed his jacket, tie and waistcoat and then unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor, his socks, shoes and underwear quickly followed. He stood bare legged, his rampant erection protruding from his shirt tails.

Sarah waited with bated breath, wondering what he would do next and was surprised when he told her to roll over onto her side so she was facing away from him. She felt him climb onto the bed beside her, his body close to her back. She sensed him reach for the plate of butter which he had carried from the kitchen table but what came next proved a complete shock to her.

Holding the butter plate in one hand, Lord Marchwood took a sizeable piece on the end of his index finger. He replaced the plate on the edge of the bed and turned back towards Sarah. He looked down at her, following her contours form her broad plump shoulders down her smooth back and across those delicious milky mounds of her buttocks. Reaching out one hand he gently parted those smooth domes revealing for the first time the hidden cleft between them. There winking up at him was the object of his desire, the tiny pink aperture surrounded by its star of wrinkled brownish flesh. Sarah flinched slightly as he exposed her sweet rosebud to his gaze for the first time. She seemed to suddenly see his purpose and he could sense her trepidation as she contemplated what he had in mind.

Sarah froze as she felt her bum cheeks parted and could sense Lord Marchwood's gaze boring into her most intimate orifice. This was her most private place which she had never revealed to any man before and she now perceived what he intended. But surely it was not possible. He could not be contemplating entering her by such a tight and restricted aperture. She would be split asunder. His lordship could not be so cruel. Sarah wondered whether to cry out or protest in some manner but she feared awakening the baby. Furthermore, although she was exceedingly fearful of what might come next she was tingling with excitement at the prospect of engaging in something so forbidden. She could think of nothing more filthy or perverse than what she was sure Lord Marchwood intended and yet secretly a part of her revelled in the prospect of being taken in such a forbidden manner. Suddenly she felt Lord Marchwood's finger fondling her tender rosebud. She could feel the oily butter melting as it came into contact with the warm flesh and tiny dribbles running down into the slit of her cunny. She had dreaded this moment but the sensation of his well lubricated digit circling her tiny arsehole was simply exquisite. Slowly he increased the pressure on his finger tip centring on the tight pink opening. Sarah's initial reaction was to tightly clench herself, it felt so strange. But his probing digit was insistent and slowly he began to work his way into the tiny crevice. She could feel herself being stretched and opened as her little bottom yielded to his invasion.

Lord Marchwood always loved this moment as he opened a woman up with his fingers, allowing her to get used to the alien presence of his finger in her anus. He liked the way in which he would gently open up the tiny rosebud until it blossomed like a flower allowing him to probe deeper in search of its hidden nectar. And indeed Sarah's sweet anal passage was now blossoming as he gently probed inwards. For a moment he removed his finger allowing her to rest as he took another lump of butter on his finger. This time the tip slid past her tight ring more readily and he was able to inch it further and further into her rectum with tiny thrusts. The smooth interior of the girl's virgin anus and the tight grip of her sphincter around his finger were delightful.

Sarah was getting used to the strange sensation of fullness which accompanied the intrusion of his lordship's finger into her back passage. The sensation of his finger smoothly sliding in and out of her massaging her interior was too delicious and she could feel her cunny getting wetter and wetter with desire. Now she felt him withdraw the probing digit and suddenly she felt a new pressure. She could not believe it he was attempting to press two fingers together into her tiny passage. She breathed deeply attempting to steady herself and relax and was amazed when the two fingers slipped quite easily into her. Now she was stretched more than she thought possible and wondered at the way he was manipulating the taut opening, working more butter into her.

Lord Marchwood decided that he had spent long enough opening Sarah's rosebud and that she was ready to surrender to his final assault. He took more butter and liberally spread a greasy film of it along the length of his now rampant pole. He anointed the tip now sprouting like an oversized mushroom from his foreskin. He carefully positioned himself alongside Sarah but lower down the bed than her and holding his rod in one hand lined it up with the cleft of her backside.

Sarah flinched as she felt the blunt purple head of his lordship's battering ram pressing hard against her back door. She had briefly glimpsed his mighty organ standing to attention as he undressed himself and she could not bear to contemplate how this huge cylinder of flesh would be able to penetrate her delicate little fundament. However, she knew that she had reached the point of no return. She could not refuse Lord Marchwood's wishes when she had allowed him to come so far. Besides part of her still desired to experience the breaking of this last taboo and the sensation of being possessed in her most secret place.

Sarah's puckered orifice seemed reluctant to yield to the pressure from Lord Marchwood's raging pole. He could not wait to feel the tight grip of the girl's ring around his pulsating shaft but first he had to effect an entry. Gentle pressure had simply resulted in his cock bending to one side, grasping his member in his fist Lord Marchwood pushed forwards with a firm thrust. Sarah uttered a small yelp of protest but he chose to ignore it. That first penetration was always the hardest with anal virgins and firm pressure would be required to propel the swollen plum of his cockhead past Sarah's tightly clenched sphincter. The final push achieved his objective and suddenly he was past the first obstacle and had the tip of his manhood intruding into the girl's rectum. He could feel her muscles tightening, attempting to expel his invading flesh but he gripped the base of his cock tightly holding it in place and refusing to yield to her resistance.

A shaft of pain shot through Sarah's entrails as she felt the bulbous head of Lord Marchwood's organ push past her tight opening and invade her back passage. She cried out, hoping he would withdraw but he held his massive pole firm. Sarah felt as if she were passing the most enormous bowel movement, she wanted to expel this alien presence in her rear but she could not. Slowly the pain subsided and was replaced by a strange feeling of fullness and being stretched tight. Gradually she accommodated herself to the alien sensation. She was grateful that Lord Marchwood had been patient enough to rest a moment and allow her to recover. Now unexpectedly she craved his cock deeper inside her and whispered to him.

"My lord I am ready if you wish to go a little deeper but slowly and gently I pray you."

"You are a sweet brave girl. I have no wish to cause you pain. You must inform me instantly if you are suffering too much discomfort," Lord Marchwood replied.

With that he began to slowly inch his tumescent organ inward with tiny thrusts. With each thrust his organ slid a little deeper into Sarah's cruelly distended anus. Soon Lord Marchwood had over half his considerable manhood buried in Sarah's back passage and he no longer needed to support the base with his hand. Now he began to thrust forward a little more firmly. Sarah gasped as she felt the tip of his cock penetrating deeper and deeper. She was not sure how much more she could take, yet her sense of excitement continued to mount.

Lord Marchwood was in ecstasy. The base of his cock was tightly gripped by Sarah's deliciously taut anal ring and the velvety sides of her back passage rubbed his shaft with each thrust producing peculiar spasms of pleasure which were a unique sensation he had only ever experienced while buggering a woman. A few more gentle thrusts and he had at last embedded the whole length of his cock in the girl's bowel. This was sweet pleasure indeed.

Sarah felt as if a huge tree trunk were impaled in her backside. She knew that she now had the entire length of Lord Marchwood's sizeable cock embedded in her rectum. She felt a curious mixture of slight pain, an enormous fullness and a strange thrill in her bowels, which she had never experienced before. Although taking his massive organ inside her had not been easy, she knew that she now wanted him to possess her completely. She felt that at last she could repay some of the debt which she owed, while at the same time quenching the desperate yearning which had been growing in her for the last few days.

To her surprise his lordship did not proceed to thrust inside her immediately. Indeed Lord Marchwood was well versed in the art of sodomy and knew only too well that in buggering a lady patience was the greatest virtue. She suddenly felt Lord Marchwood fingers reach forward and stroke the puffy lips of her cunny. An electric current of excitement ran through her loins. His fingers probed the damp furrow and eventually centred on the throbbing bud of her clitoris. Sarah had longed for this moment of intimacy with a man for so long. Since William had left her she had felt so alone but she had never dreamed that the man who would achieve this intimacy with her would be none other than Lord Marchwood. Now his fingers were gently rubbing her engorged little bud and she could feel the huge pole of his manhood stretching her poor little arsehole more than it had ever been stretched before. But Sarah no longer cared; the caresses on her clit were producing the most delicious waves of pleasure and she began to wish that Lord Marchwood would push his cock into her arse again it was simply too delicious.

Perhaps Lord Marchwood sensed Sarah's readiness for he began to move his organ back and forth in tiny movements in Sarah's rectum. The girl was responding well and he was glad that she had not resisted or started squealing when he put his prick into her. Of course he could have forced her to allow him to bugger her and in some ways that would have been delightful in its own way but Lord Marchwood was not a cruel man and he wanted to enjoy Sarah at his leisure and hopefully see her find pleasure in the experience as well. She began to moan softly as he rubbed her pussy harder and harder. His thrusts were becoming longer and deeper now but he still moved slowly, sliding his rod slowly back and forth in her anus, enjoying the smooth silken contours of back passage and the sensation of the ring of flesh sliding across his cock with each stroke.

Now his fingers were moving faster, rapidly stroking Sarah's pulsating clit. The only time anything like this had happened before to her was the night William had seduced her but he had ravished her almost as soon as he had aroused her and his caresses were as nothing compared to the exquisite sensations which Lord Marchwood was producing in her loins. Of course Sarah had never touched herself down there; her mother had always warned her that only dirty girls played with themselves. Sarah began to think that what she was engaged in with Lord Marchwood now was even dirtier but she no longer cared she just wanted him to go on stroking her cunny and filling her arse with his cock for ever. Now she felt as though she were losing control, ripples of pleasure were washing through her body.

"Oh my lord, what are you doing to me, I am dying," gasped Sarah. "What is happening to me?"

"You are coming my dear and I am not far behind you," whispered Lord Marchwood in her ear.

With that he began to bugger Sarah more vigorously. His cock was at maximum hardness and felt like an iron bar invading her tiny hole. She was floating on a wave or ecstasy, riding higher and higher. She felt utterly wanton allowing her body to be used in this despicable way but she loved the sensation, then suddenly she was flying, her body was awash with pleasure. She screamed as her body was wracked by a convulsive climax. Lord Marchwood had stopped rubbing her clit and was holding her hips firmly pulling her buttocks back against his hips as he pushed his throbbing manhood deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Lord Marchwood was delighted when Sarah climaxed, he felt the exquisite sensation of her anus spasming with pleasure around his cock. Now he was entirely intent on his own pleasure and began to thrust furiously into Sarah's reddened orifice. For a moment he looked down and enjoyed the delicious spectacle of his rampant cock disappearing into the puckered entrance between the generous white globes of Sarah's smooth bum cheeks. He could feel his own climax rising in his balls and as he felt the rush of his ejaculation he slowed the pace of his thrusts to lengthen the enjoyment of the final eruption. With one slow thrust his cockhead exploded with pleasure and hot seed spurted into Sarah's bowels. Slowly he drew back and experienced the delight of a second burst of pleasure. Slowly he pumped back and forth milking his balls until the last spurt of semen leaked into her rectum.