Marchwood Ch. 01: The maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Lord Marchwood had a raging boner. He felt exceedingly frustrated. He could of course have frigged himself to obtain relief but he was loath to abuse himself in such a manner. He strongly suspected that there was no medical evidence for the alleged effects of self-abuse on a person's ocular faculties but it was wise to be cautious, so he attempted to limit the number of occasions on which he resorted to self-gratification.

The alternative was to go to Letitia's bed. They had not had marital relations for some weeks and he still felt it was his duty to continue his attempts to perpetuate the Marchwood family line. However, on every occasion when he had suggested that he might join Lady Marchwood in her bed she had responded that she felt she had a headache coming on.

Lady Marchwood was settling down for sleep. Between her legs there was still a warm glow from the exquisite licking she had just received from Therese. Up until recently they had confined their conjoinings to the occasions when her husband was absent from the house. However, in the last few months they had found it increasingly difficult to keep apart from one another for such long periods. That evening Therese had stolen into her mistress's bedchamber and crept into her bed. Soon they had stripped one another of their nightgowns and were engaged in a passionate embrace.

Letitia always marvelled at the contrast between their two bodies. Her own was slender and pale skinned, her breasts small and pointed with pale pink nipples which she loved Therese to suck upon. How different from Therese's strong muscular limbs and dark Mediterranean coloured skin. She was proud of her own slim white legs but adored her maid's thick, darker skinned thighs. Therese enjoyed it when her mistress gently licked the inside of those thighs working her way higher and higher until she reached the forested valley between her legs. While Lady Marchwood possessed a delicate cleft between her own legs, adorned with a sparse covering of blonde curls, she always marvelled at the thick and luxuriant mat of dark pubes, which concealed the sex of her servant. At its heart was a dark almost black triangular pelt of hair spreading to Therese's upper thighs. A thin line of dark hairs ran up Therese's belly to her navel. The servant's forested valley also continued all the way to the cleft between her well rounded buttocks with a thick furrow of dark hair concealing the cleft between her cheeks.

That evening mistress and servant had finished up locked in the soixante-neuf position. Lady Marchwood lying on her back with her thighs spread wide as her servant crouched over her licking the delicate lips of her quivering vulva and then lashing her employer's tiny throbbing clitoris until she came in a frenzied climax. Meanwhile, Therese had enjoyed her mistress tonguing her own engorged bud which protruded form its hood when aroused like a tiny penis. As Therese approached her own orgasm Letitia's slender finger had slipped into her gushing slit and repeatedly thrust deep inside her bringing her to her own ecstatic conclusion.

Therese had only slipped away to her own little room a few minutes before. It was a short walk down the corridor from the ladyship's bedchamber. Lady Marchwood had insisted on having her lady's maid close at night, ostensibly so she might attend on her if she was needed. Lord Marchwood's own grand bedroom was further down the same corridor and he made his way along it, carrying a single candle to light his way. He reached the door of his wife's room and quietly opened the door and entered. Crossing the room, he gently slipped into bed beside his wife. His manhood was still hard and throbbing with desire for relief.

Letitia heard her husband creep into her room and then into her bed. She was lying with her back to him and she hoped that, perhaps by feigning sleep, he would leave her alone and go away. Suddenly to her horror she felt something hard and fleshy pushing between her legs. It had been Letitia's habit never to permit her husband to make love to her in any position but the missionary position. She felt better able to control his movements from this situation. Moreover, once in the early days of their marriage he had proposed performing a most abominable and unnatural practice upon her. Tiberius's insistence that the Greeks and Romans frequently enjoyed this practice both with their wives and with their male lovers did nothing to persuade her to relent. As a consequence she was loath to turn her back on her husband during lovemaking lest he take the opportunity to attempt to penetrate her in such an unorthodox fashion.

Now Tiberius was pushing his throbbing manhood up between his wife's thighs, attempting to find an orifice in which to lodge it. He would have loved to have pressed his organ against his spouse's tightly clenched rosebud and force the swollen plum of its head deep into her bowels but he saw little prospect of her consenting to such a procedure. Nevertheless he was determined that he would at least possess his wife's other orifice while penetrating her from the rear. Perhaps in this way he might imagine himself possessing Sarah's exquisite bottom while satisfying himself in Letitia's unyielding quim.

There was no mistake about it, Letitia thought, Tiberius's intentions were clear. He had thankfully left her in peace for the last few weeks and she had been able to enjoy the most satisfactory congress with Therese but here he was now invading her bed and pushing his dreadful male organ between her buttocks. Letitia remembered with revulsion how he had once attempted to penetrate her in a most intimate place and for a moment lay frozen in horror that after all this time her husband might once again be intent on buggering her. She was therefore heartily relieved when she felt his manhood pressing between the lips of her vulva. Even this intimacy she would have sought to avoid if she could have contrived it but her cunny was still moist and open from her encounter with Therese. Before she knew it, Tiberius had thrust his rod between her lips and entered her well lubricated shaft sinking his pole to the hilt.

"Oh Tiberius, what are you doing. Can you not see that I am trying to sleep," groaned Letitia.

"Well, you are awake now my dear. It is too long since we were intimate with one another," he replied.

Tiberius was indeed surprised at the ease with which he had been able to enter his wife's passage of pleasure. Normally she was dry and unreceptive to his incursion and it required several thrusts and in some instances the application of some saliva before he was able to make some headway into her tight cunny with his rampant tool. However, on this occasion it was if she was prepared for his ingress. However, despite the fact that he had managed to effect an entry for his pego, Letitia seemed intent on making it as difficult as possible for his to accomplish his aim. She began to squirm beneath him attempting to shake him off her.

"Oh Tiberius my love, can we not postpone this to another night, I am exceedingly fatigued," groaned Letitia.

On most occasions Tiberius might have accepted this and left his wife alone but his sexual frustration had been building up for some time with no outlet. It was some weeks since his last visit to London and he had still been unable to find a whore who was able to give him a full measure of satisfaction. Moreover, his visit to the old keeper's cottage that afternoon and the tantalising glimpse he had received of Sarah's voluptuous treasures had only fuelled his lust and added to his frustration.

"No my dear I will not be put off this time. As your husband it is not unreasonable for me to expect occasional conjugal access and tonight I shall exercise my right as such," said Lord Marchwood with unusual force.

With that he rolled his wife over onto her belly and thrust his pulsating tool deep into her vaginal cleft. Letitia gasped as she was skewered on his rampant shaft. She was quite unused to her spouse acting in such a forceful manner and part of her secretly appreciated this display of dominance. Although she was the cold stern mistress in her dealings with her servants, in private, with Therese, it was the maid who dominated her mistress and there was part of her which desired a forceful and controlling partner whether female or male.

Lord Marchwood was now lying on top of his wife his knees between her legs holding them apart. She was pinned down by him in this position and forced to accept his penile invasion of her inner sanctum. Against her own inclinations her tight little cunny was opening up to his penetration and a flow of vaginal secretions was offering ample lubrication for the passage of his prick.

Lord Marchwood was amazed at the ease with which he had managed to accomplish his aim of possessing his wife's secret passage. It was certainly pleasurable to be thrusting into her, particularly from this position. As he raised himself up for each thrust he could by dint of looking downwards observe his shaft disappearing into the dripping grotto of his wife's vagina. His excitement was heightened by the occasional glimpse of the delicious pink rosebud of Letitia's forbidden orifice winking at him as his thrusting parted her buttocks. However, Letitia's posterior was a thin and bony affair compared to the magnificent pillowy cheeks which he imagined Sarah must possess. Once again he conjured up a vision that he was enjoying the pleasure of penetrating the former maid from behind and not in her cunny, sweet and juicy as it must surely be, but in the tightest of apertures, nestling between her posterior cheeks.

This fantasy added to Lord Marchwood's excitement and even Letitia could detect a distinct hardening of his cock in her now slick passageway. To her surprise she was actually appreciating the brutal rogering which her husband was forcing upon her and she could feel her own excitement beginning to rise as he pounded her hard from behind. She could not remember having climaxed while being penetrated by her husband for a long time but she could feel the beginnings of a wave of pleasure rising inside her. The sensation built gradually and was quite unlike the short intense climaxes which she enjoyed when Therese lashed her clitoris with her tongue. This was deeper and seemed to run right through her entrails. Suddenly her pleasure was rising to a peak as Tiberius's thrustings accelerated. She had not appreciated how deeply he could penetrate her when riding her from behind and his organ plumbed the depths of her tunnel of love. Why had she never permitted him to possess her in such a way before? Tiberius gave a last few firm strokes filling her channel with his long hard meat and then she could feel his organ throbbing with pleasure and the warm spurting of his emission deep in her womb. This was enough to trigger off her own climax and her muscles spasmed in ecstasy tightly gripping her husbands pumping member.

As for Tiberius he had never known his wife to be so responsive. Normally she lay on her back and wearily allowed him to pump her until he achieved his climax. However, tonight something was different. Letitia was moaning with pleasure as his thrusts became more frenzied and she began to push her buttocks back against his groin as his penis pushed deeper inside her than he had ever known. He had excited himself by thinking of Sarah's soft curves when he penetrated her initially but now he was actually stimulated by his own wife's response. He could feel his balls tighten in the familiar manner as his orgasm approached and then he could hold himself no longer with a final pulse he ejaculated powerfully into Letitia's quivering cunny. To his amazement as he did so he felt her tighten around his shaft as she emitted a cry of joy and writhed in ecstasy beneath him.

Chapter 4: Marchwood possesses his muse

It was some days before Lord Marchwood was able to find an excuse to slip away to the old gamekeeper's cottage again. Things were busy on the estate as his lordship began to put into action his plans for agricultural improvement while the fine summer weather permitted. Finally one afternoon after luncheon he excused himself from Letitia saying he intended to go for a ride. Once more he had his horse saddled up and rode to the heart of the great wood.

Sarah welcomed him this time with a smile as she had been expecting him for several days. It was lonely life on her own with the baby in the remote cottage and the prospect of his lordship's company pleased her. Unlike many of his class he seemed easy with folk such as her from the lower orders and had chatted in a friendly way, almost as if they had been equals on his last visit. She had at first felt awkward exposing herself in front of him to feed the child but he had chatted away so naturally as she did so that her apprehensions soon vanished. Once again she served him tea and had even baked a cake in anticipation of his visit which he sampled and greatly approved.

Once again Sarah carried her child on her hip throughout this procedure, seemingly at ease carrying out her duties using one arm. Lord Marchwood even offered to hold the child on his own lap and she allowed him to do so for a few minutes as she served up the tea and cake. As she was doing so the infant began to mewl softly. Lord Marchwood handed the child back to its mother but it only began to bawl at an increased volume.

"Oh my lord, it's that time again," said Sarah. "I am so sorry to inconvenience you but I shall have to feed him and then I am sure he will settle down."

Lord Marchwood reassured Sarah that he was perfectly happy for her to feed the child. In fact he had selected the time of his visit in the hope that he would be able to witness this very procedure again. Once more Sarah unbuttoned her dress and lifted out her luscious swollen mammary. Lord Marchwood felt a distinct stiffening in his groin as he glimpsed an erect pink nipple before the infant engulfed it in his hungry little mouth. Soon Sarah had the child fed and winded and to Lord Marchwood's pleasure he appeared to settle down and quickly go to sleep in his cot.

"Now my dear," he said, "you agreed that you would act as my model. As you may see I have brought my artist's materials and with your permission I should like to make a few preliminary sketches."

"Of course my lord," Sarah replied, "where would you like me to sit?"

"Well I was hoping that you might lie on your bed to start with," Marchwood responded.

"Oh very well," said Sarah and crossed to the large bed positioned in a corner of the room.

"I must apologise," said Marchwood. "I do not appear to have made myself clear. I wish to make life drawings of you and it is normal in these circumstances that the model is unclothed."

All at once Sarah comprehended his meaning. "You mean your lordship wishes me to take my clothes off,"

"Yes of course, is that a problem?" he responded.

Sarah thought quickly. She was deeply indebted to Lord Marchwood and her whole existence and that of her child depended on his continued generosity. She could no afford to offend her benefactor and besides what harm could it do to pose without her clothes.

"No, of course not your lordship, I will just undress now," Sarah replied at last.

Sarah somewhat coyly turned her back on Lord Marchwood and slowly unbuttoned her dress. He had of course already seen her breasts and would do so again soon enough but she suddenly felt awkward exposing herself to his gaze in this manner. As she slowly slipped the garment from her shoulders Lord Marchwood's eyes feasted on the smooth flawless pale skin on her back. Now all Sarah was wearing was a pair of cotton drawers and these she unlaced and slowly drew down over her hips. As she bent over to step out of the drawers Lord Marchwood received his first view of her naked buttocks, he could not have been more delighted. Sarah's backside was like two pale white moons and as she bent over he spied for a delicious moment a tuft of pale fluffy pubic hair peeking out below her well rounded cheeks. Sarah slowly and awkwardly turned uncertain how to comport herself. Her arms were shyly crossed over her breasts and her eyes were cast down to the floor but Lord Marchwood was able to admire her full naked figure for the first time. He found her exquisite; this was truly the classical vision of womanhood which he had been seeking for so long.

"Sarah, do you realise how astoundingly lovely you are," said Lord Marchwood.

She briefly looked up at his level gaze and then shyly lowered her eyes again. "You flatter me your lordship. I am too plump and my belly is still too big from being with child."

"On the contrary my dear," said Lord Marchwood. "Did you never admire some of the paintings of goddesses and wood nymphs which I have hung in the Hall or the great painting of Venus and her attendants on the ceiling of the dining hall, commissioned by my great-grandfather. Have not all these ladies a full and voluptuous figure such as yours. So Sarah, you shall be my muse and inspiration."

With these words of encouragement, Sarah at last looked up and smiled. Lord Marchwood explained how he wished her to position herself and Sarah draped herself in a suitable classical pose across the bed. He took up his drawing board and a sheet of cartridge paper and selected a suitable pencil and then began to sketch out the outlines of Sarah's voluptuous curves. He threw away two sheets unhappy with his clumsy attempts to capture her beauty but on the third attempt he began to catch her likeness and taking up a softer pencil began to shade in the outline drawing. His rendering of the darker shadows beneath her full breasts and plump thighs really began to bring the figure to life.

Sarah lay on the bed, leaning on one elbow, her gaze directed at Lord Marchwood as he furiously sketched on his board which was invisible to her. She still felt vulnerable and exposed to his roaming dark eyes but was beginning to enjoy the sense of freedom engendered by her nakedness. She was also secretly pleased at Lord Marchwood's appreciation of her beauty. Apart from William, no man had ever paid her such compliments and to have an admirer as handsome and of such a station as his lordship was indeed something. Not only did Sarah feel a freedom in her nakedness but for the first time in many months she felt a strange yearning. She had repressed all feelings of need for fellow human contact, contenting herself with pouring her affections into the love and care of her child but now for the first time she longed for intimacy and physical contact with another adult and here was this dashing aristocrat drawing her picture and seemingly desiring of her body.

Lord Marchwood had been concentrating on his drawing, attempting to render the smooth curves of Sarah's delightful body in a true likeness. However, as he concentrated on each part of the drawing he began to take in the full beauty of his model. His gaze lingered on the rounded globes of her breasts hanging heavy with the weight of her milk, the smooth curve of her belly rounded by years of good eating in the servant's hall and carrying her child, her milky thighs with their smooth soft skin and the fluffy pale triangle of her pubis through which he could just glimpse her puffy nether lips. As he took in these glories, Lord Marchwood could feel his manhood stiffen and the stirrings of desire in his loins. When he had set out that morning her had been unsure what the result of his visit might be. He knew he wished to sketch Sarah and capture the lush curves of her body on paper but now he realised that his desires went far beyond that.

For the moment he held his desire in abeyance and concentrated on putting the finishing touches to his drawing. When he was satisfied with the result ,he unclipped it from his drawing board and crossed to the bed seating himself beside the recumbent Sarah. He placed the sketch on the bed beside her and she looked down at her own likeness. She had to agree that Lord Marchwood had captured her well and he was certainly not without talent for one who was an amateur. She complimented him on his skill and he laughed adding that it was her ability to inspire him as his muse which had brought forth what he considered one of his finest sketches.