Marchwood Ch. 01: The maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Marchwood was content to act purely as a spectator to this erotic scene but soon the bulge in his breeches was becoming unbearable. Not wishing to disturb the pair he quietly unbuttoned his breeches and took out his pulsating tool. He stood for a few moments at the end of the bed rubbing his organ to a state of complete hardness. To complete his preparations he liberally coated the head of his cock with saliva. Letitia suddenly realised the state her husband was in and peered over her lover's shoulder as he approached the end of the bed but her maid was too preoccupied in stimulating her mistress's gushing cunt to realise the situation. She remained crouched on all fours over her ladyship's crotch with her backside in the air.

With a bound Lord Marchwood climbed on the bed and positioned himself behind Therese. The maid raised her head and uttered a small scream.

"Mon dieu monsieur! What are you doing?" she cried.

"Stay still you impudent hussy," Lord Marchwood ordered. "Did you think your crime would go unpunished? No, you shall suffer your punishment now!"

With that Lord Marchwood grasped his rampant pole and positioned it in thickly forested valley between the maid's plump buttocks. He pushed hard against the tiny orifice nestling at its heart but Therese clenched it tightly, resisting Lord Marchwood's attempt to bugger her.

"Oh Madame sauvez moi!" Therese implored. "I believe his lordship wishes to sodomise me."

"Horatio, what on earth do you think you are doing?" her ladyship enquired.

"I intend to punish your maid and afterwards I shall punish you also," Marchwood cried.

"But monsieur, I have never been with a man," Therese protested.

"Well I will leave your pussy intact my dear but by god I shall have your arse," Marchwood continued. "Now stay still or I shall have to take my riding crop to you again."

"Oh no monsieur, please do not do that," Therese pleaded.

Very reluctantly Therese stopped struggling and Lord Marchwood once more positioned his swollen cock at her anal opening. He steadied her with one hand while with his other he gripped the base of his cock and pressed it hard against the maid's tightly clenched sphincter. Despite her resistance he slowly began to ease his organ past her defences. Therese squealed in pain as her virgin portal was breached for the first time. Lord Marchwood was merciless, he wanted to teach the slut a lesson, she had after all taken advantage of his wife. He could not believe Letitia would have seduced the maid, she had surely been corrupted by her servant and now she would pay for this. Marchwood gave a few more firm thrusts ignoring the wails coming from the Frenchwoman as her anus was impaled by her employer's engorged weapon. Soon he had his organ embedded deep in the maid's tightly stretched rectum.

"Oh monsieur, c'est trop enorme!" groaned Therese.

"There there my dear I think it best you submit and do not anger his lordship," Lady Marchwood whispered in her ear. Secretly her ladyship hoped that if her husband took out his anger and lust on the maid she herself might escape immediate punishment.

"Do as your mistress advises, woman," Marchwood growled, having heard his wife's remark. "And while you are at it get back to pleasuring her. I want her ready for her punishment."

At that Lady Marchwood's heart sank. What did her husband have in store for her? Surely he would not stoop to defile her in the same way as her servant.

Therese began to slowly lick her mistress's pussy once more though with less enthusiasm than formerly. She could feel her master's organ lodged deep in her back passage and it felt as though she had been impaled on a tree trunk. This only became worse when he began to thrust back and forth inside her. The saliva on his manhood seemed to afford little lubrication for her virgin arsehole was soon on fire as Lord Marchwood's not inconsiderable tool began to piston into her constricted passage.

Marchwood leaned back and admired the sight of his fat cock pulsing in and out of the maid's arse. He gave one of her plump buttocks a slap and pushed his member once more into the woman's furry little hole. Therese could not scream as her mouth was buried deep in her mistress's pudenda but she emitted a muffled squawk as she felt the sharp sting of Lord Marchwood's hand on her backside and the sensation of her anus being engorged by his throbbing lance once more.

Marchwood began to ride the Frenchwoman hard, holding her buttocks firmly as he repeatedly thrust his burning tool into the recesses of her bottom. He could feel his climax approaching and continued to ravish her brutally until her felt his cock explode with pleasure. He continued to pump himself deep into her rectum until her had milked spurt after spurt of ejaculate from his spasming organ. When he had finished Marchwood delivered a last slap to the maid's ample buttocks before sliding from the bed and buttoning himself up.

"Well Therese you took your punishment well, for now I think that is enough, you may go," Lord Marchwood said.

"But Therese don't leave me alone, I don't know what his lordship may do," Lady Marchwood pleaded.

"Therese you are dismissed," Marchwood insisted.

At this the maid gave her mistress a final look and, pulling on her nightdress. fled from the room.

"Oh Horatio, please do not be angry, it was all the fault of Therese," spluttered Lady Marchwood.

"So you were forced into a sexual relationship by your maid, a servant?" Marchwood demanded, beginning to wonder whether Therese had indeed been the seducer in the relationship.

"Well I wouldn't say forced but she tempted me, I mean you visited my bed so rarely and when you were away in London I would get lonely," Letitia went on.

Now Marchwood knew his wife was lying and replied, "Yes I visited your bed rarely but only because you made me so unwelcome. How many times did I come to you only to be told you had one of your headaches."

"Well I do suffer from them dreadfully and Therese used to massage my neck which relieved them wonderfully and I suppose it just progressed from there."

"Do you realise how you have dishonoured the ancient family of Marchwood?" his lordship thundered. I knew it was a mistake marrying someone of your birth."

"So what are you going to do husband," asked Letitia fearfully.

"Well, I think you deserve to be chastised," her husband replied.

"No, how could you? It is one thing beating a maid but I am your wife, I am Lady Marchwood!" she expostulated.

"You do not deserve that epithet, you have most certainly not behaved like a lady," Marchwood replied. "My first inclination is to send you packing back to your father and to institute divorce proceedings. It would be damnably expensive but I have a few friends in Parliament and it could doubtless be managed."

"Oh pray do not undertake such a rash course dear husband. Think of the social disgrace it would bring on both our heads," Letitia pleaded.

"That is certainly true," Marchwood mused. "Very well, you will take your punishment from me and provided you swear that this whole affair ends here we will say no more about it."

"Punishment? What punishment do you intend?" asked Letitia looking worried.

"That is for me to choose. I think you are in no position to negotiate," Lord Marchwood insisted. "Now do you want to pack your bags and return to your father's tomorrow or take your punishment?"

"Very well, what must I do?" Lady Marchwood asked querulously.

"Get out of the bed and stand facing it," Marchwood ordered.

Hesitantly his wife climbed from the bed and stood with her back to her husband. Marchwood stood for a moment admiring her naked body. She lacked the plump curves which he so admired in women such as Sarah but she was certainly possessed a well formed body with the most exquisite alabaster skin. He admired the twin globes of perfectly rounded buttocks and considered how he would enjoy striping them in a few moments.

"Bend over the bed," he commanded.

Reluctantly Letitia leant forward putting her hands on the bed and lowered herself until her upper body was stretched out on the bed. Marchwood picked up his riding crop, which he had discarded earlier and considered what to do next. He assumed what he decided was the ideal position and pushed the tip of the crop between his wife's legs. She shuddered as he gently caressed the lips of her cunt with the tip of the crop and then slowly drew it along her cleft and up the crevice between her buttocks.

"You have an exquisite posterior my dear, it seems a shame to mark it but you must learn your lesson."

"Oh Horatio dearest you don't have to do this," pleaded Letitia. "Why don't we go to bed together and you could make love to me like we used to."

"Oh Letitia you have such a poor memory," Marchwood replied. "When did you ever make love with me. You would endure coitus with me and that is all."

Before she could reply Marchwood brought the riding crop down with some force across the centre of his wife's backside. She squealed in pain and shock, not expecting the first blow to come so soon. Marchwood paused for a moment admiring the livid red stripe which he had produced across Letitia's pale buttocks. He lined himself up once more a landed another blow, this time slightly lower than the first. Letitia gave another small scream but did not move. Marchwood was now finding his mark and prepared himself for a third blow. He raised the whip and brought it down with more force than ever close to the first stripe. Letitia emitted a howl of agony.

"Oh Horatio, for the love of God spare me any more, I cannot take it," Letitia pleaded with tear in her eyes.

Lord Marchwood pondered for a moment. He was surprised how arousing he had found lashing his wife as flagellation was not something he had practiced previously. However, he was basically not a cruel man and was finding it difficult to harden his heart against his wife's entreaties to mercy.

"Very well, you have only received half the regular dose but I will rescind the remaining sentence on condition that you satisfy me sexually," he said.

"Oh thank you Horatio, I really could bear it no longer," said Letitia starting to rise from the bed.

"Stay where you are!" her husband commanded.

Letitia laid herself back on the bed wondering what was coming next.

Her husband moved closer standing behind her. He began to stroke the back of her legs with the riding crop.

"I am now going to punish you as I punished Therese, I think I shall enjoy that," he said.

"Good lord no, have you become completely depraved my dear?" Letitia pleaded.

"Maybe I have, but it has long been one of my sexual predilections . Up until now I have had to satisfy it elsewhere but I see no reason why you should not service my needs now I know what a slut you really are," Marchwood sneered.

Letitia was horrified, she now knew what her husband intended but she could see little option but to submit. Lord Marchwood bent forward and fondled his wife's cruelly striped buttocks; she flinched in pain as his fingers ran over the tender welts. She flinched again as his fingers parted her soft cheeks exposing her tiny rosebud to his lustful gaze. Letitia had never permitted him to examine this portion of her anatomy at close quarters before but now she had no choice and he was able to admire the tiny brown star nestling between her bum cheeks. Marchwood licked his index finger and pushed it firmly into his wife's anus. She gasped in shock as her virgin orifice was penetrated for the first time by her husband.

What she could not admit to him was that she had often permitted Therese to lick this most private area. They had even experimented with penetrating one another with hard objects such as her ladyship's silver hairbrush handle. One night Therese had obtained a cucumber from the kitchen but had been unable to penetrate her mistress's tight posterior with it. However, Letitia had eventually managed to ease the massive fruit into her maid's rectum after liberally coating it with some of her hand cream. Therese had loved it and had come to a swift climax when her mistress began to stroke her clitoris.

Now it was her own anus which was being invaded, admittedly only by Horatio's finger at the moment but she was all too aware that there would be more to follow. Horatio gently massaged the lining of her rectum, after the initial shock of being penetrated it was not entirely unpleasant. She was even more surprised when her husband reached in front of her and began to gently rub her clit with his other hand. Her backside was stinging abominably but the soft stimulation of her clit distracted her from this and in combination with the tiny thrusts which Horatio was making into her bum was making her quite aroused.

Horatio could feel the juices seeping from his wife's pussy and was surprised. He had not intended for this to be a pleasurable experience but in some ways this was so much the better.

"Letitia, you are indeed a slut, though you have kept it hidden for so long," he said. "From now on you shall be my slut and you shall service me as I wish."

Once again Letitia was surprised at how aroused this thought made her. She had come to the conclusion that she was attracted only to her own sex but now she wondered whether it was simply the forbidden nature of her liaison with Therese which had so excited her. Perhaps if she and Horatio tasted forbidden fruit together she might find satisfaction with him.

"Letitia, you know I am going to bugger you, does that thought excite you?" Horatio asked.

He was still surprised at the degree of arousal which his wife was displaying. As he continued to massage her anus and clitoris, her pussy was positively gushing with juices and he began to transfer some of the secretions from her vagina to his finger and thence to the inner recesses of her rectum.

"Oh Horatio, will it be very painful if you do?" Lady Marchwood asked.

"More than likely my dear but then you are a slut and deserve to be punished," he replied.

"Oh but my bottom stings abominably, you surely don't intend to punish me further," she protested.

"You will do as you are told, it is time you submitted to me as your husband," he continued, ignoring her protests.

Marchwood was now standing directly behind his wife, she was still standing bent over the bed in the position she had taken up to accept her punishment. He looked down at his wife's lacerated buttocks and admired the three perfectly parallel stripes he had produced with grim satisfaction. He parted Letitia's rounded cheeks and admired the tight star of wrinkled flesh around her anus. He would enjoy stretching that tight little aperture and teaching her a good lesson. Marchwood seized his tool in his fist and urgently pushed it forward between his wife's thighs.

Letitia had expected to feel the swollen head of her husband's manhood invading her virgin arsehole. She was surprised when she felt the bulbous knob separate the lips of her pussy and thrust deeply inside. It had been some time since her husband had penetrated her thus but she actually quite enjoyed being dominated by him, especially if she had already enjoyed a session of forbidden love with Therese beforehand. Her maid always brought her to an ecstatic climax but afterwards Lady Marchwood often felt unfulfilled and ready for something more.

Marchwood felt his cock slide deeply into his wife's vagina. Whatever her faults, she had an exquisitely smooth and tight cleft and he loved it when she let him penetrate her from behind, partly because he could imagine himself ravishing her other forbidden hole but also because in this position he was able to penetrate her to maximum depth as he was now doing with his cock buried to the hilt in her well lubricated crevice. Marchwood gave a few deep thrusts into his wife's delightful grotto. She groaned in pleasure as she felt her husband's tool reaming out her dripping orifice.

However, Marchwood was only undertaking this preliminary in order to lubricate his organ ready for the main event. He withdrew from Letitia's gushing fanny and pressed the well lubricated plum of his manhood against her tightly clenched sphincter.

"Oh Horatio, please not there, take me again as you have just done, that was so pleasurable," pleaded Letitia .

"My dear let me remind you that tonight you are to be punished. If you take pleasure in that so much the better but I am the one who deserves some pleasure from this encounter," Marchwood replied. "Now relax for I truly do intend to bugger you ."

Letitia squealed as she felt her husbands knob insistently pushing at her back door. Certainly Therese had inserted cylindrical objects into that portion of her anatomy on occasions but nothing as large as her husband's well endowed manhood. Now her virgin anus was being cruelly distended as Horatio pressed forward until he had skewered her anus with his throbbing pole.

"Oh my lord, I do believe you are splitting me asunder!" groaned Letitia. "Please have mercy."

"There is more to come my dear, now receive it with thanks," Horatio announced.

With that he began to thrust more firmly, overcoming all resistance from poor Letitia's violated sphincter muscles. With a few more thrusts, he had worked all of his rod deeply into his wife's virgin orifice.

"Oh Horatio you have violated me most foully," groaned Letitia in pain, though secretly she was highly aroused that her husband had at last taken her in this most forbidden manner.

"I have indeed my dear and is it not most delicious?" Horatio replied." Now lie still while I enjoy that delicious arse of yours to my fill."

Now Lord Marchwood began to saw his cock back and forth in the tight grip of his wife's anus. The sensation of her virgin channel gripping the shaft of his cock as he repeatedly buried it between the firm mounds of her buttocks was simply too exquisite. He increased the speed of his thrusts pounding Letitia's reddened back door without mercy.

"Oh Horatio what is happening to me I am losing control. Oh noooo!" Letitia groaned and then began to tremble uncontrollably.

Marchwood had not intended or expected to produce a climax in his wife but was pleasantly surprised when he felt the tremors of her orgasm. Her sphincter gripped his cock yet more tightly and with a few more frantic thrusts he was able to accomplish his mission. His cock began to explode and he shot wad after wad of seed deep into Letitia's bowels.