Marchwood Ch. 01: The maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Marchwood lay still his chest pressed against Sarah's back, enjoying the last sensation of pleasure as Sarah's anus still tightly gripped his softening cock. Slowly his manhood softened and then dropped out of her hole. He was exhausted and fell back onto the bed beside her. Sarah rolled over to face him, her large white breasts falling to one side of her body and a tiny stream of semen running down her leg from her distended arsehole.

After a few moments Lord Marchwood spoke, "Sarah, I wonder whether you would consent to allow me to sketch you again?"

"Why of course my Lord" replied Sarah. "Will you be wishing to do more than draw on your next visit?"

"That is a distinct possibility," Lord Marchwood continued. "I hope the prospect is not too repugnant to you my dear."

"It will be a pleasure, your lordship," she replied.

Chapter 5: Farewell to Sarah

Lord Marchwood rode out from Marchwood Hall. it was a beautiful summer day and he decided to gallop along the long ride through the woods. It had been a long time since he had visited the remote former gamekeeper's cottage and he decided a visit to Sarah was long overdue. Soon the tiny cottage came into view at the end of the long avenue of trees. He could see smoke lazily curling from the chimney into the still air so someone was obviously at home. He spurred his mount forward and soon arrived before the door. He rapped briskly at the brass knocker and waited for the door to open.

A moment later he was looking at Sarah for the first time in almost a year. She still possessed that pleasing plumpness which originally attracted him to her and her pretty face creased into a broad smile to see her former employer on her doorstep.

"My lord, this is an unexpected pleasure. Please do come in," Sarah entreated him.

"I won't stay long," Lord Marchwood replied. "It just seems a long time since I dropped by and I thought I had better see how things were with you."

For all the world the way Lord Marchwood spoke he might have been paying a polite social call on one of his tenants. Only he and Sarah knew the true nature of their relationship. However, of late Lord Marchwood had bored of his visits to Sarah. For a while she had been his muse, inspiring him to draw and paint her naked body. For Lord Marchwood, Sarah embodied all the attributes of beauty as seen by the old masters with her plump curves and pale skin. He had also been able to satisfy his peculiar sexual tastes between the plump cheeks of Sarah's buttocks in a manner that neither his wife nor the ladies of the night, with whom he often consorted, could satisfactorily accommodate. But Lord Marchwood rapidly tired of any pleasures for too long and his interest in painting was waning, as was the novelty of thrusting into Sarah's admittedly exquisitely tight anus when he needed to satisfy his lust. Now Lord Marchwood politely conversed with his mistress as she poured tea for him and cut him a generous slice of fruit cake.

"So how is your son, William? He must be quite grown up by now," Marchwood enquired.

"He is indeed he is just started at the village school. His teachers do say he is a bright boy and he is already learning his letters," Sarah explained.

"Remarkable, quite remarkable," Marchwood replied politely.

Lord Marchwood was not sorry for the child's absence. When William was a baby he had slept a lot, allowing ample opportunities for him to find moments of pleasure with the child's mother but as he had grown it had become more and more difficult to find time with her alone and this was one of the reasons his visits had become so infrequent.

After a few moments of such pleasantries there was a lull in the conversation. Then Sarah spoke hesitantly at first.

"Your Lordship, I have been meaning to ask you something from some time."

"Pray ask away, you know that anything within reason that is in my gift is yours my dear," he replied.

"Well I am not sure how to put this but I recently received a proposal of marriage," Sarah said nervously.

"A what!" Lord Marchwood expostulated. "You mean to say that after all I have done for you that you have been carrying on behind my back with some other fellow!"

"No my lord it is not like that at all," Sarah protested. "I haven't been carrying on with nobody. It's Ned the carrier, you know, what delivers my groceries each week and such like."

"The villain, I will have him horsewhipped," Marchwood growled.

"No, please listen my lord. The fellow does not know the nature our er... relationship. For all he's to know I am a single mother in need of a husband," Sarah pleaded.

"Then you must have led him on," Marchwood groaned.

"No my lord, I swear to you, I have been no more than pleasant to the fellow but he kept bringing little presents, an extra bit of cheese, some home grown vegetables, a ribbon for my hair. I told him to stop but he would have none of it and then a couple of weeks ago he popped the question, asked me to be his wife. I didn't know where to put myself."

"So have you refused him?" Marchwood demanded.

"Well not in so many words," Sarah replied.

"So you would not be averse to marrying the fellow," Marchwood added, suddenly becoming more conciliatory.

"My lord, I can never repay my debt to you. I will be at your service as long as you have need of me," Sarah said evasively.

"Tell me your true feelings," Marchwood went on. "I am sorry I was angry, that was unreasonable. If you want to be with this fellow I will not stand in the way."

"Well my lord, it's just that I haven't seen you for so long and it gets so lonely living here in the middle of this wood. Ned has a nice house and, you see, he is a widower, so I could care for his children and he would look after me and William," suddenly Sarah was spilling out her feelings and sobbing at the same time.

"There there my dear, no need for tears," Lord Marchwood muttered handing her a clean handkerchief. "I am sure we can resolve this."

"Do you mean that my lord," Sarah sobbed. "Oh I was so sure you would be angry and I owe so much to you, you know I would never go against your wishes."

"Sarah I think that perhaps our relationship as it was has run its course," Marchwood continued. "If you wish to marry this Ned you may do so with my blessing and I will honour you with a handsome wedding gift."

"Oh your lordship, do you really mean that? I cannot believe it!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I would just request one last favour dearest Sarah, for old time's sake," Lord Marchwood interjected.

"Oh you know I would do anything for you, milord," Sarah replied.

"I am pleased to hear that for I would ask you to service me as you used to just one more time," Lord Marchwood said smiling.

Sarah blanched for a moment, realising what Lord Marchwood was asking.

"You mean you want to...." she stuttered.

"Yes my dear, you never objected before," Lord Marchwood observed.

"Well yes, I know but that seems a long time ago and things are different now." Sarah protested.

"One last time my dear, here come stand and lean over the table," Lord Marchwood said, taking Sarah's hand and pulling her to her feet.

Somewhat reluctantly Sarah faced the table and bent over steadying herself on her elbows. Part of her craved the feeling of his lordship inside her. It had been so long since they had been together but another part of her felt it was wrong to give herself to him in this way when she was about to accept Ned's proposal. Still she reasoned to herself she was not yet betrothed to Ned and she would be saving herself in one sense for Ned as she was sure that he would not wish to have her in the same way as Lord Marchwood.

At that moment she felt her skirt and petticoats being lifted. Lord Marchwood felt around and found the lace for her drawers and quickly untied it drawing that garment down to Sarah's ankles and allowing her to step out of them. Lord Marchwood stepped back and admired Sarah's plump and creamy posterior for what would probably be the last time. The twin rounded hillocks of her buttocks were in his view quite exquisite but in future he would have to remember them from the private collection of paintings and drawings which he had made of Sarah on his many previous visits.

The butter dish was in its usual place on the table and, lifting the lid, Lord Marchwood took a generous portion on the end of his index finger. With his other hand he parted Sarah's mounds exposing the deep cleft and the tiny rosebud lying at its centre. Normally he would have spent some time caressing the tiny orifice and perhaps paying some attention to Sarah's juicy pussy but he was impatient today. He pushed his finger firmly against the tight star of her aperture. Sarah gasped as her sphincter was forced to give way to his invading digit. Once inside, he thrust his finger in firmly to the knuckle and moved it around inside her rectum, ensuring her lining was fully lubricated.

Marchwood quickly unbuttoned himself releasing his throbbing member from the confines of his trousers. He then collected some more butter from the pat on his finger and anointed his pulsating pole ensuring both the head and shaft were amply greased. It had been too long since he had enjoyed this pleasure and for a moment Lord Marchwood wondered whether he had been too hasty in releasing Sarah from her bond. But no, he felt he was doing the right thing, Sarah had pleasured him for five years now and she had certainly paid her dues, it was time to release her and allow her to move on to her new life. Marchwood lined up the swollen mushroom of his cock with Sarah's quivering orifice and began to push forward.

Sarah was well used to Lord Marchwood's strange sexual proclivities and she had come to enjoy the sensation of being penetrated in the rear. The experience often left her a little sore but she loved the feeling of fullness from his lordship's prick in her inner recess. His lordship was a considerate lover and always made sure that she attained a climax. She wondered whether Ned would be so skilful or whether, like her first love William, he would leave her unfulfilled. As she pondered on this, she felt Lord Marchwood's burgeoning organ pressing its head against her tight back entry. Sarah wanted to resist his probing rod but she was powerless as it remorselessly pressed against her clenched hole and then lodged itself in her rectum. She gasped as her little entrance was stretched tight by the swollen cylinder of his lordship's manhood.

The sensation of Sarah's anus gripping his cock tightly was an exquisite one and Lord Marchwood savoured it for a moment before he pushed his rampant pole still deeper into her dark chasm. Sarah moaned softly as she was impaled by his virile member but Marchwood was past caring, he only wanted the pleasure of this last act of sodomy on the former maid who he had rescued from social disgrace. He eased his cock back slightly and with a final thrust pushed it in to its hilt. He could feel the soft mounds of Sarah's buttocks against his hips and the smooth and silky texture of her anus sliding down the shaft of his prick.

A shaft of pain shot through Sarah's entrails as Lord Marchwood speared her mercilessly. It was always thus. The first few moments as she accommodated herself to her lover's throbbing organ were difficult and she had to breathe deeply and tell herself to relax but this would slowly give way to more pleasurable feelings, especially when his lordship would lean forward and tenderly massage her excited little cunny as he gently thrust into her from behind. However, today, Marchwood did not have the patience for such considerations, he was intent on this last act of pleasure and began to smoothly thrust in and out of Sarah's still painfully tight anal passage.

"Oh your lordship, you do go at it hard today!" Sarah groaned as his lordship firmly ravished her rear entrance.

"Silence woman, allow me this one last pleasure," Marchwood ordered and began to thrust more vigorously into Sarah's bottom.

Sarah's reddened arsehole was on fire. His lordship was ravaging her mercilessly and the stimulation of her tingling fanny which usually distracted her from the pain was not being assuaged by and stimulation from his lordship. Sarah reached down and began to fondle her own throbbing clit. She felt a little better for this and delicious waves of pleasure began to take over from the raging fire in her backside.

"Good girl, you diddle yourself now while I deal with this end," Lord Marchwood ordered.

Sarah began to rub herself more feverishly. She could always bring herself off with ease and she could feel her climax approaching. Lord Marchwood perhaps sensed this and accelerated his efforts, his cock pistoning back and forth in Sarah's well greased shaft.

"Ooooh your lordship, I think I am comiiiiing," shrieked Sarah as she crested a wave of pleasure her tight anus pulsing around Lord Marchwood's relentless battering ram.

This was too much for his lordship and he felt his cock explode in a burst of pleasure, spouting a fountain of come deep into Sarah's bowels. Again and again he speared her, spraying the lining of her rectum with his liquid oblation. Sarah felt the warm sensation as her bowels filled with her lover's hot semen, she continued to climax enjoying the last sensations of fullness in her rear before his lordship pulled away from her.

For a moment neither of them moved. Sarah remained collapsed across her dining table, a white trail of sticky seed dribbling from her reddened anus. Lord Marchwood stood with his breeches around his ankles his prick slowly softening before he slowly pulled them up to his waist and rebuttoned them. Sarah stiffly rose and smoothed down her skirts. She wanted to clean herself but felt she should wait until Lord Marchwood had departed.

"Well my dear, thank you for that last favour, that was most gratifying, I hope you found it likewise," Lord Marchwood said.

"Oh indeed my lord, most gratifying," Sarah replied looking at her feet.

"Well I suppose I should be going," Marchwood continued. "I shall miss our little intimate exchanges, I hope that this Ned treats you well and wish you all the very best for the future."

"Thank you your lordship and thank you for all your kindness," Sarah responded.

Marchwood embraced the girl for the last time and kissed her on the lips. He turned on his heel and left the cottage for the last time. He did not turn to notice Sarah standing on the threshold with a small tear running down her cheek nor did she see the wetness in Lord Marchwood's eyes as he swiftly rode off down the track.

Chapter 6: Marchwood's revenge

It was about a week later and Lord Marchwood had been drinking alone by his fireside. His wife had pleaded a headache and taken to her bed early, something she did all too often these days. Marchwood had all but given up the idea of begetting an heir after several years of marriage. Her ladyship showed little enthusiasm for her conjugal duties and would find the slightest excuse to beg off fulfilling her husband's needs. But occasionally when there was no other outlet Marchwood would visit his wife's bed for a bout of swift and usually unsatisfying coitus.

He dismissed his valet who was still attending on him and made his way up the grand staircase to his bedchamber. As he passed along the corridor he was surprised to see the flicker of candlelight under his wife's bedroom door. She had taken to her bed some two hours ago, why was she not yet asleep? He was even more surprised when he heard a soft peal of laughter coming from the room. Her ladyship clearly had someone in the room with her. Surely she could not be cuckolding him with a lover. Who could it be? They had no guests staying in the house and surely she would not stoop to ask one of the male servants to service her needs. Unlike her husband, Lady Marchwood was an inveterate snob, despite her own humble origins, and he could not imagine her consorting with a footman.

Marchwood paused and instead of barging straight into his wife's chamber he quickly made his way to his own suite and soon found what he was looking for. He seized the riding crop which was still there from his ride that afternoon and strode back down the passage. He paused one again outside his wife's door. Once more he heard a giggle and he even fancied a moan. He cautiously placed his hand on the door handle and with a quick twist threw the door open.

The scene which met Lord Marchwood's eyes was not what he expected. His wife was lying completely naked on her back on the huge four poster bed her legs spread wide. Crouched between her thighs on her hands and knees was a naked figure but this was no manservant but rather the plump figure of his wife's French maid, Therese, also entirely naked. A wave of anger rushed through Lord Marchwood but he also could not help but be powerfully aroused at this scene of two naked women cavorting before him. Therese turned and looked at him, a look of fear in her dark flashing eyes while his wife Letitia's pale face peered past her lover at the sight of her husband framed in the doorway, anger blazing in his eyes.

The two women hurriedly tried to cover themselves with bedcovers. Letitia's lower lips quivered in fear, she had never seen Horatio look like this.

"Do not let me stop you ladies. I would like to see what my wife gets up to when she has a headache," Marchwood sneered.

"Oh my dear I am so sorry this was a moment of madness," Letitia gabbled.

"That's as may be my dear but, as I said, I would like you to continue what you were doing. You can at least afford me that pleasure," her husband replied.

"No this is silly, Therese get dressed. Lord Marchwood will deal with you in the morning."

"Stay exactly where you are woman," Marchwood shouted commandingly.

Letitia was shocked and excited in equal measure. She had never known her husband to be so domineering and she was quite aroused by it.

"Now Therese, I believe you were pleasuring her ladyship before I intruded, pray continue," Marchwood ordered.

"But Monsieur, I cannot, it is impossible," the maid protested.

"You will do as you are ordered unless you wish to lose your position in this household," Marchwood said.

Relectantly Therese bent her head under the bed cover and resumed her licking of her mistress's sex. Lord Marchwood strode forward and seized the coverlet pulling it away to expose the two naked women. Therese was what would be termed a handsome woman rather than beautiful but she possessed well proportioned muscular thighs and a curvaceous and well-rounded posterior. What struck Marchwood most as he admired the twin globes of her derriere stuck in the air was the very ample thicket of dark hair which forested the area between the maid's thighs. Therese paused for a moment as her employer exposed her naked body once more and lustfully cast his eyes across her curves.

"Go to it woman, her ladyship needs pleasuring and clearly she does not appreciate my attentions so you shall provide her with what she seeks," Marchwood said.

"But monsieur," Therese protested.

"Enough!" his lordship shouted and brought his riding crop down with a resounding thwack across Therese's ample backside.

The maid paused in shock for a moment as white hot pain seared through her buttocks and then coming to her senses she pushed her tongue into her ladyships tight slit and began to lick it furiously.

Marchwood had never seen two women making love before and despite his anger he was intrigued to observe how they proceeded. At first Therese acted clumsily but after a few minutes his wife and her lover seemed to forget his presence and were transported into a private world. Marchwood could feel his own manhood stiffening as he observed how the maid skilfully manipulated his wife. Her tongue had soon found Lady Marchwood's engorged clitoris and was busily engaged in thrashing this throbbing organ.