Marcie and Leo Ch. 047

Story Info
A setback, then a come up.
1k words
4.89
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Ever wonder what you did to anger the universe?

"Mr. Mercer, you're gonna be off that leg for a few more weeks."

I looked at the doctor before Marcie took over.

"Why's that? He's been off it just like you said. It's been six weeks. He should be in a walking boot already."

"Mrs. Mercer, it's not that simple. It's not healing right. I'm thinking it wasn't what the emergency room doctor said about it being a stress fracture as much as it was a simple fracture. What happened when you hurt it?"

"I was running to catch up with Marcie and I tripped over a branch in the road. I twisted so I didn't land on my knees and landed on my side instead."

"So, you fell on asphalt?"

I nodded my head.

"Mr. Mercer..."

"Sir, please call me Leo. It sounds like you're talking to my dad."

He smiled at me.

"Sorry, Leo. It looks more serious than the emergency room physician thought. I'm thinking about another two to three weeks. Did he check out your hip as well?"

I didn't think about that. Marcie looked at me.

"No, he was concentrating on the leg."

It was agreed that I would get my hip examined as well. As I was being wheeled back to X-ray, Marcie was walking next to me.

"I don't know why I didn't think about checking your hip," she said.

I knew why. Because I wanted it just to be my leg. I wanted to be healed as fast as I could because I hated feeling helpless. It was then Marcie looked at me.

"Stop that,"

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Stop being in such a hurry to get better."

I looked at her. She had a point.

"Of course, I have a point. You need to stop being so impatient, Leo. You'll be better quicker that way."

I smiled. Sometimes I enjoyed it when she read my mind.

She looked at me and smiled.

"When you're feeling better, maybe."

In a couple hours, we had my hip checked out. It was ok. The doctor was concerned about the bruise, but the hip was intact. He recommended that I continue to do what I was doing and to not get distraught over the long heal time. As I was slipping into Marcie's car with help, I was thinking about what Marcie was talking about earlier.

When we made it home, Marcie helped me onto my crutches before she went to open the door. I walked in and was immediately thinking about sitting on the couch as I have been doing for the last few weeks. Still, Marcie surprised me.

"Maybe we should go lay down," she said. "That was a long appointment."

I agreed with her, not thinking about anything else to be honest. By the time I made it into the room, I fell to my side of the bed. She wisely took the extra firm pillow and placed it under my leg like she usually did. It was then she leaned over me and started to undo my sweatpants.

"Sweetheart?" I asked before she looked down at my face and smiled.

"I just want you comfortable," she answered.

I watched as she started to slip them down my legs with my help, so I lay there just in my boxers covering my bottom help. It was then she smiled wider. She threw the sweatpants to the side before she started pushing me to slide to the center of the bed.

"Sweetheart, where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Who said we were sleeping?"

I turned my head and watched as she sat on the edge of the bed. I heard some rustling before I watched her climb on the bed and straddle me right below where the boxers ended. It was as if she figured out the exact spot where she had access without hitting the cast. Her hand slid into the slit of the boxers and fished my cock out to expose it.

To be fair, we haven't done anything together sexually in the last six weeks since I went to the emergency room. Part of the reason was because of logistics. She was afraid she would hurt me, and I was respecting her wishes and not pushing the issue. We did have some mutual masturbation sessions together that were pretty hot to keep the edge off. But there was no body-to-body contact until this moment. I looked her in the eyes.

"I thought we were..."

She put a finger on my lips to quiet me before she undid her blouse and pulled off the singlet underneath. The only article of clothing she had on was her panties. It was then she leaned over me and kissed me hungrily.

"You're talking too much."

She started stroking my cock as she kept taunting me.

"I can't believe you thought watching you stroke your cock while I used my toys was enough. I need your touch. I need your cock. And for once, this belongs to me," she said more authoritatively.

She made sure I was good and stiff before she moved forward and slid me inside her. This was one of the Marcie moods I love. Okay, to be fair, I love all her moods. But this one always takes my breath away. Watching her move on me, seductively touching herself while she did. She wanted what she hadn't had since I hurt my leg and was taking control to get it. I was so turned on at that moment.

It was when she stopped to crest through her orgasm that I lost it. It felt like so much shooting through my shaft into her beautiful, hot sex that I closed my eyes. It was a few tense moments after when she froze on top of me. It was when I opened my eyes that she blushed.

"I don't know what came over me..." she whispered.

I smiled. Then she leaned down to kiss me. It was back to tender Marcie. She fell to her side of the bed before I shifted as much as I could to give her room.

"Are you sure you weren't named Angela as a child?" I asked her.

She smiled.

"My parents were bent on Marcella I had been told."

I kissed her again.

"You're the best, baby."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers