All Comments on 'Marcus and Allison'

by StealthMan69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I don't know much about trans, but it was a hot story.

robwam59robwam59over 3 years ago

very good story love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To be honest it rushed around, randomly jumping from situation to situation. So he's a trans man who looks like a man who still fancies shafting the girls rather than being shafted? Or perhaps I've got it back to front - whatever, it confused me and then kind of dumped us on his bed all of a sudden.

Right at the start I immediately found myself distracted by your use of the word 'stair' - which refers to things you climb up and down and not the action of staring at someone - and once that was in my mind it was hard not to look for more errors.

Quiet instead of quite and your instead of you're irked me further and the flap of assorted actions on the bed pushed my hand to the left and down to two stars. Sorry - not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed this story a lot even though it was short ,I loved how it is focused around not just a trans male but a cisgender woman as well ; out of all the stories on here that focus on feminizing trans men for cisgender men fetishes ! This one makes me excited because I’m tired of trans men treated in these stories like cum buckets

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Not bad for a first! I’d like to see more. There’s not enough erotica focused on trans men with women out there, more is always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. As a straight trans man myself, it's nice to read an erotic story about another trans man being with a woman and acting the way a cis male with a woman would instead of with being cis men or other trans men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous