Marcus, Maryann Plus Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about two hours or more, they hear the sailboat captain blow his whistle, indicating that Maryann & Marcus must return back to the boat. They pack up everything into their dry bags to start swimming back to the boat. Upon returning, they find her mom & dad sunbathing nude on the exact front deck netting, they left.

Teri says, "Ah sorry kids, your dad & I decided after seeing you two on the front deck nude to hang-out together so we can tan also get an all over without any lines."

Don says, "Hey when in paradise why not go au natural?"

Both kids say, "If you don't mind us seeing the both of you nude, since we know, you don't mind seeing us nude, that everything all around is good. Let's enjoy our mutual freedom of clothing-optional."

Maryann starts checking out her dad's 8-inch penis that has some nice girth to it, thinking my dad is a little thicker than Marcus.

Teri says to Marcus, "Really you don't mind that we are nude?"

"Mrs. Frederick, I mean Teri, I think that Maryann has mentioned to you a; that my mom, sister & I can be nude around the house b; that Maryann & I have posed together for nude photographs by my mom c; I was going to check with my mom if Maryann can be nude and more comfortable around our house, so to answer your question, I have no issues seeing you or Don or anyone else for that matter in the nude."

Teri continues checking, "Maryann double checking, any issues seeing your dad or mom nude?"

Maryann says, "No issues here either."

Teri tells her, "After hearing about their clothing optional policy at the Vanderman house, I was trying to figure out a way to have it at our house. Before you came along, your dad & I usually went to clothing optional resorts or were nude within the house, so this works out for all of us. Let's continue hanging out laying on the front of the boat until we start to head back to the dock, then we can throw our cover ups and shorts back on for docking, as well as for the drive back to the villa."

Upon getting back to the Villa, everyone heads back to their rooms to shower then cleanup for dinner at Orega. The four of them all dressed and ready head out for an Asian fusion dinner. Typical dinner conversation, drinks are served and dinner is enjoyed. They order the special fish tonight, fresh caught mahi, mahi, finish their plates, while passing on any dessert tonight. Don pays the check and the driver returns them to the villa.

Upon returning to the villa, Don says, "Anyone interested in skinny dipping tonight?"

Maryann quickly & snappy says, "No thanks dad, I am tired from the sun, swimming and the sailboat trip."

Marcus looks to them saying, "I guess I will then follow Maryann, good night and thank you for dinner."

Maryann pipes in, "Yes thanks mom and dad for dinner, come on Marcus."

As she takes his hand, Teri & Don exchange looks, Don saying, "that was weird?"

Teri just saying, "Maybe she was just tired, if she gets into one of her moods, I pity Marcus."

They both decide to head out to the pool sans bathing attire. Marcus & Maryann are both in their room together, Marcus says, "Hey babe, what is going on as you were very rude to your parents?"

Maryann tells him, "Marcus, I wanted you all to myself, I'll apologize to them in the morning, my mom knows about my moods."

She then reaches her arms up, going on tip toes to bring him down to her soft waiting lips, opening her mouth wide for him to enter with his tongue.

Prior to their kiss, Marcus says to Maryann, "Hey babe, you smell very nice, have you been wearing perfume, since we got on Island?"

Maryann tells him, "Yes, I liked the smell on Kerry at your joint birthday celebration and was able to purchase Miracle perfume at the duty-free shop in St. Martin, hope you like it?"

Marcus, "I love the smell on you, as you wear it very well, now how about that kiss?"

Maryann, stops kissing Marcus, "Hey honey, I don't know about you, but I am getting out of these clothes?" As she starts stripping then helping Marcus with his shirt.

Chapter 3

Maryann continues, "Now Marcus, after you turned me down for any sexual contact last night, next on the list is you owe me a very nice relaxing massage, so I am taking one of the larger pool/beach towels from our bathroom for the bed, as I don't want any of the Sweet Pineapple body lotion getting on the sheets."

What she is really thinking, a head, "Is that she doesn't want any of her blood on the bed sheets after Marcus pops her cherry tonight."

Marcus says, "Good thinking, I'll get the lotion from the night stand."

They both spread the large pool/beach towel over the bed sheets, Maryann lies down nude, front down, with her head laying on a pillow. Marcus without any lotion, making sure his hands are warm, just starts running his hands all over Maryann's small nude form. He continues with some very light teasing strokes, then places some of the body lotion in his hands, warms it up, then starts rubbing at Maryann's feet.

Marcus makes sure to hit all her pressure points in her foot, triggering Maryann to say, "Um, that feels so good."

From her feet, after warming up more lotion in his hands, Marcus continues moving all over her body with a coat of lotion rubbing it everywhere on her body. Then he starts rubbing the top of her legs, making sure to go up her inner thigh, then up the slot of her pussy, but not hitting her clit, just yet. Then he strokes downward continuing back to her feet, then repeats it on her other leg, avoiding her pussy this time. Next, he moves one arm up her body while his other arm slides down.

Marcus then adds some more body lotion, now starting with massaging her ass cheeks, going into the crack, then outside the crack, down her crack, just teasing her, pushing a finger into her asshole a little, but avoiding to touch into her pussy.

Maryann lets out another, "UM, UM that feels so good, keep going."

Marcus tells her, "Don't worry babe, there is more to my sensuous massage, you just have to wait and relax." From her ass, he starts moving up her back, now really massaging and rubbing her.

Marcus does her neck next, then does a sweeping motion over her entire body, but on his way down her ass, he just slips under her, lifting her hips a little, then just brushes what he feels is her moist pussy, sliding his hand through her now very moist slit.

After feeling the moistness from her pussy, Marcus whispers, "Maryann, you can turn over, let me help you."

"Thanks Marcus, I am so relaxed plus horny."

Again, Marcus adds some more lotion to his hands then gently sweeps over the entire front portion of her body, breasts, pussy, back down to her feet. Marcus then takes her legs, bringing them frog like, to her thighs so that she is spread out for him, then starts rubbing from her legs, thighs towards her pussy, lifting her up a little more now so he can rub over her ass, then moves back to her thighs, sliding his hands towards then rubbing over her pussy.

Marcus then straightens her up moving her legs back to a more normal position. He then starts back at her feet, he again goes up her inner thigh, now touching her pussy while rubbing her clit, then moving up to her stomach, rubbing her stomach.

Maryann yells out, "Hey stop, that tickles but it is all feeling fantastic, I am enjoying the massage so far!" Ignoring her plea, continuing, he moves his hands to her 30 A small breasts, then starts rubbing them, making sure to rub her nubs of a nipple on each breast.

Marcus then bends his head down for a quick lick, bite on each breast & nipple.

"Ouch," from Maryann

From her breasts, he tastes the pineapple body lotion, he then wipes his mouth. Marcus then continues rubbing her breast & nubs with one hand, then slides his other hand over her labia area to start rubbing her pussy, entering one greased finger into her waiting pussy.

Maryann, starts moaning, "That feels so, so good, I am also so very wet."

Marcus says, "That is the idea, however, I want a small orgasm to start out of you."

He then slides his 5 ft 10.5-inch frame and mouth to her wet pussy, with his legs over her head. He starts to lick her pussy, pulling on her clit, sending additional shock-waves to her virgin pussy. Maryann then adjusts her body to try to slide his now 7.5-inch erect penis into her mouth, she is only, in this position, able to get some of it in, as he is moving his body, as she starts to lick, then suck on his penis between her warm soft lips.

Marcus continues eating her out, sucking then licking, while fingering her pussy, when all of a sudden, he takes his other hand, using some of her pussy juice, mixed with the body lotion to add one finger into her asshole, pushing his finger in, with the lotion & her juices on it, it slides right in past his knuckle.

Maryann, let's out some, "Oh, oh, what are you doing? I am getting shock-waves throughout my body. You have never done that to me, but it feels so good."

After hearing that, as Maryann continues to suck on his penis without getting it all the way down her throat, Marcus decides to add a 2nd finger into her asshole, moving in the same in/out motion with the finger in her pussy.

Maryann starts having not a small but big orgasm, as she feels the 2 fingers for the first time in her ass combined with the one finger, that she has tightened around in her virgin pussy. After hearing Maryann cum loudly.

Marcus, says, "Thank goodness your parents are on the other side of the Villa however, if you keep sucking, licking, playing with my balls, Maryann I am about ready to blow."

Maryann says, "So blow already, give me your load."

Marcus starts to unload his white cream into her waiting mouth and cums, continues cumming with some of his cum starting to escape her mouth as she starts to swallow his load.

Marcus crawls up to Maryann, "That was the best I think for the both of us?"

Maryann says, "The best is yet to come honey; I love you so much"

Marcus returns with, "I love you even more babe, move over closer to me so you can kiss me."

As Marcus placing his hands to cuddle her body to his, they start kissing each other, as they are tasting his cum and her pussy juice on each other lips & from each other's mouth. They both start to fall asleep – body to body they finally drift off, are now spooned together, soundly asleep.

While all this was going on Teri & Don were skinny dipping in the pool playing with each on their own, they both start laughing as they hear Maryann's loud voice coming from the kid's bedroom.

Teri says to Don, "Do you think he popped her cherry?"

Don saying, "If he hasn't yet, I would hate to hear how loud she screams when he finally does deflower our little girl. I think we know why Teri; she was so rude to us tonight, she just wanted to run off to bed with Marcus?"

Teri says, "Guess we can't be mad at her, she just wanted some loving, now get that 8-inch-thick penis into my waiting hole, as I have already been deflowered, start giving me that loving, as I want to start screaming like that?"

In the shallow end of the pool, Don takes Teri's legs around his waist then starts to enter her waiting pussy, using the water, he moves her body so his penis goes in/out of her pussy.

"Don that feels so good, however can we finish this off in our bedroom?"

"Sure."

Don slowly removes his 8-inches from her pussy, they walk out of the pool, taking each a towel, drying themselves off as they walk back to their master suite to continue fucking each other. Once in the master suite they continue their passionate love making with both of them cumming and having orgasms.

Teri does start screaming loudly similar to Maryann, luckily the kids are sleeping and can't hear them.

Marcus kind of wakes up a few hours after they fell asleep to Maryann being on top of him, rubbing up then down his body, making sure her pussy is rubbing over his 7-inch penis, starting to get him erect for her.

Maryann starts saying, "Marcus, I know I came earlier, but I am so very horny that I want you to pop my cherry, wake up, wake up."

Upon finally hearing those words since their two-year relationship, he wakes right up.

Marcus, "Are you sure Maryann, that you want this?"

"Yes, we are both 18-years-old, on one of the of the most beautiful islands and after our earlier session, I am even more horny then previous. You got me so charged from that massage session."

Marcus embraces Maryann, taking his arms around her neck, "I love you so much Maryann."

Maryann says, "I love you back Marcus so much more" Marcus says "impossible."

They start to kiss as Marcus overpowers Maryann, not hard for him to do, then rolls on top of her.

Marcus, "Let's remain on the pool/beach towel, as I am sure I will bleed a little, as I don't want any blood on the sheets. On the night stand I placed some clear lube for your penis and my pussy."

Marcus gets the lube, starts to rub it all over Maryann's pussy, making sure to drip some between her asshole and in her pussy as well. He continues with the clear lube over her vulva then clit, making sure to give it a rub or two.

She tells him, "I am very, very horny and now more wet inside, I think you have enough lube on me, now add some to your penis please."

Marcus places some lube on his penis, then starts to line up his 7.5-inch pencil to her waiting pussy.

"Marcus, you know I have been on birth control pills for about a year, so feel free to cum inside me."

"I remember Maryann, but thank you for your permission."

First, he just skims over her vulva, teasing her some more. Then obviously when he tries on the first attempt to stick his extremely hard penis into her waiting pussy, even with all the lube, he feels the resistance of the membrane covering her entrance.

Maryann says, "PLEASE, PUSH IT IN more, then harder, I want it, need it so much, just push it in."

Marcus says, "I don't want to hurt you."

Maryann says, "I know it will hurt a bit?"

As Marcus tries again then forces himself past the membrane breaking "her seal".

"OUCH."

Marcus yells out. "Sorry."

"It is OK Marcus, keep going, please don't stop."

Since he is now into her former virgin pussy hole, he starts moving, feeling some of her liquid on his penis, assuming it is blood mixed with her juices, he settles down, so she can adjust to this new feeling.

After giving her about a minute, Marcus starts moving his pelvis again, so his penis goes more in then out of her tight pussy, feeling her muscles start to tighten around his penis, he continues pushing in his full 7.5-inches until he is balls deep into her. Lifting her legs up a little over his head, he starts to pound, while enjoying this very new moist feeling for him.

He loves that this his own first time fucking the love of his life. Sliding a hand over to her breasts, he starts rubbing her breasts with Maryann also enjoying the new feeling of her boyfriend of two years finally fucking her, she is also loving having his penis in her pussy.

Having came earlier that evening, Marcus has re-charged, but he is waiting as long as possible for her to have another screaming orgasm. Since earlier she didn't complain or say anything, he decides to use her pussy juices, that are leaking from her pussy, combined with the lube he placed earlier, to stick, one then a second finger into her asshole as she loosens her ass cheeks & puckers her hole, allowing him better access. He starts to finger her harder while pumping his fingers into her asshole continuing to fuck her pussy.

"Marcus, Marcus, I can't take anymore, I am about to cum, oh Marcus that all feels so good."

Feeling the buildup through-out her body, she starts getting another weird feeling like she is about to pee.

"Marcus, Marcus, Oh Marcus I am about to pee on you."

"Maryann you know it is not pee, so start squirting, we have the towel under us."

Maryann yells out, "I am cumming, oh boy am I cumming, here it cums."

She starts squirting liquid around Marcus's penis. Marcus starts pumping harder, now rolling on his back so Maryann can control the rest of their fuck session, she is now on top. Meanwhile, with her on top, as she is now riding him for a few minutes,

Marcus telling her, "Keep riding me but a little slower, then faster, then slower pleasseee."

Maryann does as instructed, hearing and feeling Marcus about to cum in her, tightening her pussy muscles once more, she rides him harder, then his gobs of cum start flowing like Niagara Falls through-out her pussy. She continues to ride him, then crashes down, exhausted onto his body.

Marcus starts to hug her, "Saying thank you & I love you."

Maryann replies, "I love you also and thank you for making my first time so wonderful, you didn't hurt me as bad as I have heard from the other girls, telling their deflowering stories during our society club meetings."

They stay coupled together recuperating.

Marcus, getting up first, "Saying sorry babe, I gotta pee."

He hits the bathroom then starts peeing like crazy then flushes the toilet, washes his hands, going back to the bed passing Maryann. Maryann, also heading to the bathroom then pees as well, cum leaking, mixed with blood and her own pussy juice all leaking into the bowl combined with her pee. She washes up a little, wiping herself, then joins Marcus, they cuddle to fall asleep body to body in bliss together.

Around 7:00 am, Marcus wakes up first, heads to Maryann's pussy then starts to eat out her pussy, tasting some of the blood residual, lube, his cum & her pussy juice, he starts to lick out her pussy. Then he enters, one finger, then since she no longer has her hymen covering her pussy, enters the second finger, contouring them up to try to reach/hit her G Spot. Upon this new feeling of his fingers on her G Spot, Maryann wakes up.

"Oh honey, that feels so wonderful, I am sore down there, but please keep doing what you are doing."

Marcus continues moving his fingers, moving in a clockwise, then counter clockwise motion, he then moves from his other hand a finger into her asshole. This time, without the lube, he gets some resistance to her asshole, so just starts to rub the outside. Maryann is moving her body to his motion loving the new feelings from Marcus. Marcus, easy please I am starting to cum a little bit but it is also starting to hurt. Marcus continues for a little bit longer until he gets a small moan out of her, then moves up her body then kisses her mouth.

Marcus saying, "Good morning sunshine."

Maryann replies, "Good morning honey, what a way to wake up in the morning?"

Marcus responds with, "I look forward too many, many more mornings waking up together with you in my bed next to me."

Maryann, continues saying, "I just want to lay in bed all day so we can play, but I think we have to shower, so we can join my parents, if they haven't already started breakfast without us sleeping lovebirds?"

They both go hand-in-hand to the shower, washing off last nights with this morning's added remits from their bodies. They then take turns drying each other off, now flowing with the new policy from the sailboat trip, head to the kitchen totally naked.

Upon entering the kitchen, they find, Don & Teri, also nude, sitting on small towels, at the kitchen table enjoying Eggs Benedict.

Teri says, to Don, "The lovebirds have arrived finally, rough night kids?"

Maryann replies, "No, Mom, we were just overtired from all the sun & swimming from the sailboat trip and I am very sorry for last night, when I was kind of nasty to the both of you as you both didn't deserve it. This trip, as an additional birthday gift, from the both of you, has been the best gift, snickers to herself, or almost best gift anyone could give me."